All Comments on 'Mercurial Ends Ch. 01'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
iffyfluffyiffyfluffyover 10 years ago
please post the first story

really awesome story, please post the first story so that readers can connect to the sequel better.

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzover 11 years ago
Ummmm

Can someone tell me where the first story is!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back

I was wondering if you were going to continue this story. I loved Of Thorns and Pearls. I want to know more about Power Auras and what's next for Shy and Tabor. Your stories always twist and turn, I cried last time and you've surprised me with your other stories. I can't wait till your next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up!!!!!!!

Btw more Ilsino please. I think he's going to be a major player in this one. Did I say hurry up!

Bun79Bun79over 11 years ago

It's been a while and I'm glad the story is being continued! It's off to a promising start. Please don't wait so long this time?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Hurray!

I am so happy that you are writing a sequel! Shy seems almost sinister. I wonder what is really going on with him. And Tabor's dreams! Is she dreaming of a past power aura? The first one maybe? Is she the reincarnation of the woman in her dreams? Wow. So many new possibilities. I love it already!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES