All Comments on 'Mercurial Ends Ch. 02'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!!!

Hot!! Shy is super sexy. What is up with these folks!! Mercurial is right! I don't know what to think and that's a good thing. I wonder who the women in Tabor’s dreams is. I can't wait till your next chapter. Hurry up and post! I love your vampires. I just reread of torns!!! Shy should just be honest about Helsinki. Ohhh I hope they have a baby!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Shy is so worried about losing her, but really he will end up pushing her away if he isn't honest with her. He needs to tell her about what is in Helsinki. Ilsino will use the information to drive a wedge between them if he doesn't.

janedoesamjanedoesamover 11 years ago
I love it

I am so glad you are writing again. Don't leave us hanging so long.

I like what you are doing with Shy. It's so true. Men are insecure but he needs to grow some balls soon. I got you newsletter... Do you still need an editor or beta reader.

GerrivGerrivover 11 years ago
Thanks

Loved reading the story again! I hope you're still working on it! I can't wait to see what comes next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
347 Followers
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES