Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will deal with it all in the morning dear. No need to let tonight be ruined." Charity said, following Mercy out of the room. Both wore only towels wrapped around their waists, like a man would. Their breasts were on full display.

It looked like Charity had indeed calmed Mercy down. Charity took control of the situation quickly, "Rose, I gave you directions. Go use the messaging stone to call Gussie, and then help Mercy with the Horseys." She said, pointing down the hallway.

Rose left us in the main room making her way down the hallway towards Charity's workspace, the dungeon, leaving us with Mercy and Charity.

Charity looked at the three of us, standing there.

"Kneeling position." She ordered sternly.

Her command brought back memories of the training Rose had given us the night before. The training in kneeling positions Rose had been drilling into us. We were to kneel, resting our hands face down on our laps.

Alice did not hesitate and dropped to her knees. Her legs were together, her back holding a firm erect posture, her arms behind her back, still bound. Seeing Alice comply so quickly sent an uncomfortably familiar panic course through me.

A panic to not do it. Or... was it a panic to do it as quickly as Alice? I couldn't tell. I followed her, kneeling as best as I could beside her.

Brinn looked down at us in surprise. Both of us knelt before Charity and Mercy. Brinn did not say anything, but concern was written on her face.

Both Charity and Mercy had a pleased look about them. Mercy's smile sent a shiver up my spine.

"Oh, my goodness! Alice, you obeyed so well!" Charity gushed. She took a few strides closer to Alice and me, squatting to be at eye level with Alice. The towel around her waist pulled tight before coming undone. Charity's dark skin contrasted with Alice's pale skin. Charity's hands came up to cup Alice's cheeks in a show of adoration.

"You see, Mercy, I can pick 'em out of a crowd like no other." Charity spoke to Mercy while never losing eye contact with Alice, her smile so big. "Looks like mine was faster."

There was a shamed look in Alice as Charity gushed over how obedient she was. With deft hands, Charity reached out, and roughly pinched Alice's nipples, pulling her forward into Charity's pouting kiss. Alice squeaked in pain and surprise as Charity crushed her lips to Alice's.

Mercy looked somewhat annoyed at the whole display. I just felt relieved that she'd stopped violently wrecking the place. Her destruction was truly terrifying.

"All right, all right Charity. You won this round. It looks like I will need to do some serious training with these other two." Mercy said, crossing her arms while still holding the bottle of liquor. She looked so tough and impressive, her scars on display on her massive form.

My eyes bulged at Mercy's declaration. It was clear whom she was talking about, as she looked to Brinn and myself.

Though I was kneeling, I needed to say something, but my words caught in my throat. However, Brinn had a thunderous frown on her face, "The two you speak of had best not include me. I want none of these games. I am only here for my friend and teammate."

Mercy grinned, and shrugged her shoulders, "What you want and what you get...."

She left her words hand in the air for a few seconds while Brinn fumed and, to me, looked rather nervous. As well as she should be.

Mercy walked to Brinn and me. "Get up. We are going to see Hana." She said, looking down on me. I started trying to stand. It's surprisingly difficult to get up from a kneeling position without the use of your hands. She grabbed a fistful of my hair, helping me up, "Now." She said.

"Ahh. Right, okay, I'm getting up." I said, wincing as she pulled me up by my short bright red hair.

"What about those two?" Brinn asked, referring to Charity and Alice, while helping pull me up by my elbow.

"They'll be along after Charity's had her fun," Mercy answered. "Now come with me. Ren knows the way."

It was nerve-racking leading the way down the hallway. The last time I'd been in Charity's dungeon was last night, and there I'd been subdued and Mercy put a slave ring on me. Then I was forced to endure slave training to help Rose learn how to train slaves. It had been a humiliating experience.

We arrived at the large set of double doors. Last night they had been locked, but today the door looked like it was left slightly open. I gave the door a slight nudge with my hip and it opened the rest of the way.

We stood on a balcony overlooking a very large two-story room. I was immediately hit with that familiar floral scent that I now associate with Mercy. A feeling of light-headedness hit me with force. Below us was an array of contraptions and devices.

There were two figures below. The one moving was the one I'd seen earlier. Rose looked to be dragging out some sort of contraption, pulling it beside a second identical contraption. It was hard to grasp exactly what they were from here.

The second figure was somewhat easy to miss. She was standing very still. She looked to be halfway through a makeshift fence in the middle of the room. Her head and breasts are through one side of the fence, her lower half on the other side of the fence. There were two holes higher up, above her torso where her arms went through.

Brinn pushed past me, rushing down the stairs from our upstairs perch. She rushed down to see her friend. Mercy and I followed her down, and then I got a much better view of Brinn's friend Hana.

She was a slim young mousy girl, with straight long brown hair. Hana was set into a stockade of some sort, her torso locked in place between the wooden wall. Getting closer I was able to get a better look at how this device worked. It was a set of wooden planks that ran sideways down the fence posts.

Hana's top half was through one side of the makeshift wall, while her arms were pulled back behind and above her. Her hands and bottom half were set on the other side of the wall. She stood on tiptoes, balancing on two thin wooden stumps set wide apart, otherwise, she'd be resting solely on her abdomen.

There was a wooden pole for Hana's hands to grip. Grip it they did. It looked like a strenuous position to be in. She was set to stand on her toes. Sweat dripped from her forehead.

Brinn ran to her friend, taking a knee beside her dangling head.

"Hana, are you okay?" Brinn asked, pushing aside Hana's curtain of hair. Now that the hair was pushed aside, I got a better look at Hana's face. Well, as good of a look as I could get because a long stick was gripped in her teeth and a blindfold covered her eyes.

"Mhmm" Hana groaned around the stick, her head tilting to face the voice of her friend and teammate. I could see more of Hana as she twisted, the curtain of her long hair falling away from her breasts, revealing bright nipple rings and heavy weights attached to them. My heart sank as I looked at her situation. Yet another girl like me, was forced to wear the horrible nipple rings. But Hana had two of them!

"I'm here now Hana," Brinn said, trying to calm her nerves. Brinn pulled the spit-slick stick from Hana's teeth. Hana worked her jaw a little now that the stick was removed. I could see the tension in her form. Brinn then reached to pull off the blindfold when Hana screamed, "STOP!"

Brinn panicked at the scream, falling backward. I could see Hana breathing heavily. "You can't pull the blindfold off. It's already bad enough that you pulled out the stick. She's going to beat me now." Hana said mournfully.

Brinn turned to face Mercy, "You have to let her out!" she said forcefully. Standing up now, she faced Mercy. "You have to let her out... Now."

Mercy just chuckled, taking another swig from her bottle. Her body was still on display. Only the towel around Mercy's waist covered her. They stared at each other for a moment before Mercy said "No."

Brinn looked deflated and with a heavy sigh, her shoulders slumped, and her eyes looked at the floor.

"Please let her out, Mercy. I'll do anything you ask. Just let my friend out of that thing." Brinn pleaded, not pulling her eyes from the floor.

"Hmmm," Mercy made a mockery of thinking, her hand rubbing her chin. "Someone needs to be in there. Charity went through the trouble of setting it up and setting the rules. Rules, I might add, that you broke."

Mercy's words hang in the air. There's little doubt of what she was implying.

Brinn didn't hesitate to say the words expected of her, "I'll take her place. Let her out... Please."

There's another pause in the air, then I nearly jump out of my skin as two hands squeeze my shoulders. Rose was behind me. Her perfume reminded me of last night. A vision of her having me kiss her pussy mound goodnight makes me blush.

"I've missed you, my little sex slave. Did you miss me?" Rose asks.

My throat goes dry at her question.

"I-I'm not... I'm not your sex slave." I say, less confident and somewhat under my breath so only she can hear.

"You know, if you just behave, I'll let you cum as much as you want. I just want you to obey and kneel for me, little slave girl." Rose says to me. Her tone made me want to turn to look at her so badly. I felt my knees begin to buckle.

I tried to resist the urge. I swear I tried, but I just couldn't. I found myself kneeling for Rose, just like I'd knelt for Charity upstairs. My back is straight with my arms bound behind my back, my knees spread wide. I can hear Rose purring with joy behind me.

She followed me down, squatting behind me. I can feel her hard nipples pressing against me. I feel her arms wrap around me. She's running a folded rope around my torso, knotting it just above my belly button.

Why was I letting her do this to me? I should fight back. I need to fight this.

I felt Rose nip my ear. It felt like electricity was bolting through me over and over. I let out a loud moan, causing Rose to giggle. The vibrations of her giggling in my ear only seemed to perpetuate the overwhelming feeling blasting through me.

"That's such a good little slave. I love how you knelt so quickly for me. Yesterday, you were so feisty. Not at all feisty now. You deserve a reward." She purred.

Then I felt her left hand tug on my nipple jewel. It caused me to moan much louder than earlier. I was now drawing attention from Brinn and Mercy. Brinn looked concerned, and Mercy smiled. It was then that I felt it. Rose's right hand placed something thin and cold on my pussy mound.

I looked down wondering what it was. It looked like... cloth, with a small bump in the center. The elongated, almost cylindrical bump was placed right over my clitoral hood. I could see a faint glow of emblems on the thin cloth.

"What... is this?" asked. My voice came out squeaky and scared.

"It's something special. It's called a pulsation patch. Don't worry. It's not permanent, like this slave ring." Rose said, excitement in her voice. Then, with a laugh, she pulled on my red jeweled slave ring. It felt like a reminder, and I cried out again as a jolt of joy burst from my nipple.

"I've just given you a gift. What do you say to me, little slave girl?" Rose asked, easing off her pull of my left nipple jewel.

"I-I'm not a slave, Rose," I said, still trying to defy her.

Rose didn't like it my newfound defiance. With a tug of the rope, which I'd now realized was pulled between my legs, it pulled up, pushing in between my pussy lips, between my ass cheeks.

The fucking rope felt so sensual and commanding!

Rose pushed on my upper back. The push combined with the rope led me face to the floor with my ass raised by the rope. I felt so vulnerable. y arms were bound behind my back.

SMACK

"Ahh," I cried out. Rose had just spanked my right ass cheek.

"What do you say when someone gives you a gift?!" Rose asked me. I could feel the anger in her voice.

"Thank you... Thank you for the gift." I said, almost without thinking. What was happening to me?

SMACK

"Thank you what? Tell me what you are!" Rose said, smacking me again.

"T-Thank you M-Miss Rose. I'm... I'm..." I couldn't say it. I wouldn't say it.

"Mmm, we will work on the rest, little slave girl. We have as long as it takes," Rose purred in my ear, easing the rope, letting my shaking legs relax some.

Rose pulled on my hair. I groaned as she pulled my face up to stare at the scene taking place in front of me. Hana had been released from her confines and was slumped on the floor. Her back rested on the post of the makeshift fence. She still wore the blindfold, and the gag rested around her neck, like a necklace.

In her place, Brinn stood trapped the way Hana had. She's far taller than Hana, and the position has Brinn bent over at a more aggressive angle than Hana had been in. She stands, her feet shoulder-width apart, on those two blocks. Her Torso through the hole in the fence, her arms angled up behind her, gripping the bar.

Mercy stood in front of Brinn, admiring her. She had her arms folded over. She said something, but I couldn't hear her words. I watched as Brinn squirmed, the position already straining her muscles.

That's when I felt something push into me. I started to panic, "What the fuck is that?!" I said, but I had no leverage.

"Settle down, my little sex slave. I'm just inserting your new best friend. I've even coated the dildo with more of that red cream you love so much." Rose says, her grip never faltering from my hair.

I feel Rose pushing the dildo into me. I can't help but gasp and moan as I feel it push against my walls as it burrows into me. Deeper and deeper. Gods, I love the feeling. Especially when Rose begins pulling the fake cock from me, then thrusting it back in. It feels huge. Massive.

It doesn't take her long to push it inside me, up until it's entirely sunken to the base. I can feel the heel of her palm against my sopping pussy. Her fingers rubbed my aching clitoris. All I want to do is cum. I've never felt something so deep in me.

It's when I start to feel comfortable with the thick cock in me, that I feel Rose release her grip on my hair. I shake my head, coming back to my senses. For a moment there, the world faded into a hazy blur. I look over my shoulder to see Rose has pulled the rope up once more.

I come to realize what's going on. She's tying that thick dildo inside of me. She's using the rope to keep it in place, tying the rope back to itself behind my back. It looks like I've exaggerated panties made of rope. The rope holds that massive cock inside of me.

"It feels so good... Why are you stopping...?" I ask. My mind is a lustful haze. I don't want her to stop fucking me with that huge dildo.

"Stay silent. Behave for me, little slave girl, and I'll reward you." Rose says. She's still concentrating on tying the knot on my back. Her words stir hope in me. I already know what I want for a reward. I need to cum, I've never needed something so much in my life.

I comply with her, helping move as she directs me here and there. Twisting and turning as she wishes. My movements feel awkward with such a large dildo inside me, but I'm not moving great distances. What's more frustrating I find, is the rope. It has a way of rubbing me on both the left and right sides of my clit. As if pinching me there. The feeling is... indescribable.

Within moments. I've come to realize that Rose has me straddling a... rocking horse. One of the 'Horseys' that Charity had mentioned earlier. Rose now had me sitting atop the rocking horse, she was finishing tying my legs in place, and with my arms still bound behind me, I was now stuck riding this... kid's toy.

"Stay right there, pardner. I'm going to fetch your riding companion." Rose said to me with an exaggerated wink.

I found myself concentrating on my breathing. All of this was so incredibly overwhelming. I still felt that none of this could be real. Rose walked over, and tugged on Hana's hair, pulling her onto her hands and knees, having her crawl over to kneel before me.

It was odd. I felt like I was looking in a mirror as I watched Rose work on Hana. Tying her arms behind her back, mimicking me. Then, wrapping the rope around the girl's waist... like me. There was a sense of terror in watching all this unfold before me.

Rose then stood behind the girl. She leaned down, and whispered in her ear, loud enough for me to hear. "Stay still. If you move, my little sex slave Ren will tell me. If I find out you moved. I'll reward her, and your punishment will be that much more severe."

Rose spoke her words to Hana, never breaking eye contact with me. The poor blindfolded girl whimpered as she knelt there, facing me. Her knees were apart, her posture straight. Just facing me, breathing heavily. I took note of the nipple rings Hana now had, with the weights still attached, pulling down on her hard nipples. She even had a pulsation patch over her pubic mound.

I could view the scene over Hana's shoulder. Mercy had placed a lit candle attached to the bar that Brinn held. Mercy had also blindfolded my new friend and was currently tying a gag into her mouth. I had no idea that Brinn even knew about the candle. It illuminated some of Brinn's back, and I was able to spot a pulsation patch attached to her pubic mound.

All three of us had the same patch placed in the same spot. I still hadn't a clue what they were for, or what they did, but I feared I'd find out soon enough.

Rose returned, a bottle of red slave ointment in one hand, and a large dildo in the other hand. I could see bumps lining the fat cock in her hand. Shed placed the bottle of ointment on the floor, and then proceeded to push Hana down as she had me.

Hana was now cheek to the floor as Rose pulled the rope that had been tied around her waist up and between her legs. Then, with a loud smack, Rose delivered a sharp spank to Hana. Then she asked "Well Ren? Did she move? Should I punish her and reward you?"

There was a part of me that had wanted to lie. I'd wanted any rewards I could get from Rose or Mercy. But hearing Hana mewl and groan, my conscience told me I had better be honest. Still, I'd considered lying. Maybe I would have if it had been Kelsey lying before me.

I don't even know why I'd just thought that. What was even going on in my head anymore? I shook my head and Rose had a look of disappointment.

Smearing the fat dildo with the slave ointment, Rose began working it into the poor kneeling Hana. I watched Hana's face contort in discomfort, and sometimes relief, as Rose pushed and pulled the hefty cock in and out of the poor girl.

A smile was plastered on Rose's face as she eventually pushed the large dildo into the girl, up to the base. Rose watched me watching Hana, satisfaction on her face as she used her palms to bring Hana pleasure. Then, Rose tied the rope around Hana's waist, keeping the fat cock from escaping her. Or more like keeping Hana from escaping the fat cock.

Hana panted and groaned as Rose worked. I could see Rose twisting the rope, having it sort of... pinch the pulsation patch. Then, Rose had Hana make her way to the 'Horsey' beside me. Hana wouldn't know it, but we were side by side, both facing Brinn and Mercy.

So far, I was the only one not blindfolded. Brinn was the only one who was both blindfolded and gagged. The others were missing out. It was a sight to see. I watched as Rose tied Hana to the rocking horse. From here, I could see how thoroughly Rose tied Hana. She must be tied the same way I was. Seeing that, I knew there'd be no escape for Hana or me.

This was all so unfair! Brinn bravely volunteered to take Hana's place to save Hana from her terrible discomfort. Brinn literally took one for the team, for her team member. But once Hana was out and Brinn was in her place and helpless, they put me and Hana into bondage on these awful rocking horses.