Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 05

Story Info
A failed rescue, and a night of intense slave training.
12.2k words
4.93
9.1k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is part five of an ongoing story, perceived from the point of view of Ren. This story follows three adventurers who become swept up in a devious ex-slavers plot.

*Beware, this story is a lesbian D/s, set in a fantasy world. This entry is particularly heavy on BDSM, and some nonconsenting/reluctance.

*A very big thank you to Jordan Church for editing and helping me out.

Mercy part 5

If I were to describe the perfect adventurer, I think I'd describe Brinn. We only met her today, and the impression that she made, at least with me, was bigger than life. She was the kind of adventurer I'd always hoped to become.

Not only was Brinn tall and tanned, but she had such beautiful light brown hair, kept in a prim ponytail that rested on her shoulder. When we met her, I first noticed how professional she looked in her armor. She looked like the poster of an adventurer and acted like a role model to be looked up to.

Now Brinn was waist-deep in hot water with the rest of us, figuratively and literally.

We were in Charity's little square bathhouse. Brinn now kneeled in the waist-high water, a washcloth in hand and a bottle of pink ointment and a bottle of red cream by her. She had been instructed to wash herself with these items. I don't know if she knew the dangers of those bottles yet. I wanted to warn her... but my mouth was occupied with Mercy's fingers.

I'd thought of Mercy as the perfect adventuring role model only a few days ago. She is so powerful and confident. We thought ourselves lucky when she joined us for those missions so many days ago., She had proven herself so capable, and brave.

I don't think any of us had expected her to be so abusive and perverted.

It hadn't taken her long to convince us to move to this massive city, Gran Stoby. We were promised the potential to elevate ourselves. We took up residence in her friend's house of work. Sex slave training kind of work I might add.

After a single day, Mercy and her friend Charity had Alice, Kelsey, and me securely under their thumbs. They'd had all of us tattooed with Mercy's symbol, a menacing letter M wrapped in barbed wire. I had also been given a 'Reward' tattoo; it was a candy heart that read 'Spank Slut'. Alice and I now had slave nipple rings attached to our left nipples.

Even with all that. I think Kelsey may have gotten the worst of it. She had lost a wager and now had a butt plug and cat ears decorating her. All of this wouldn't, shouldn't be so bad, except that all these items, the ears, the tail, the nipple rings, all had slave enchantments on them and could not be removed once they were on.

As Brinn washed, I was currently being washed by Mercy. She has me sit on her lap, my arms folded and bound behind my back and my smooth legs spread. We both sat facing Brinn, Mercy's left hand ran the washcloth over my body, taking her time and moving thoroughly.

"That's right my little Pixie. I need you to wash my fingers. Lick them and suck on them. I want them to be nice and clean." Mercy cooed in my ear while she pushed three large fingers into my mouth. I lapped at them hungrily, my mind a foggy mess, my horniness in overdrive.

There was a smell to Mercy, a smell that drove me wild with lust. It had been gradual, a smell of lilacs. At first, I'd found it pleasant, and that pleasant smell only seemed to grow the more I was around her. Now, just smelling her was driving me wild with heat.

"Alice dear, you need to hold still for mommy." I heard Charity say. Like me and Mercy, Alice was being washed by Mercy's friend Charity. Alice sat spread on Charity's lap with her hands bound like mine. Though unlike me, Alice was squirming, gyrating on Charity, while the dark-skinned lady washed her.

Charity had one hand atop Alice's head, a tight grip on her long blond hair. Her other hand looked to focus all its attention on Alice's large chest. Charity cruelly pinched and pulled at Alice's nipples, she would then squeeze and knead the large orbs. Alice would squirm, and moan, but she tried to sit still.

"I'm never going to finish cleaning you dirty girl if you keep squirming," Charity said with a big smile before she once again tugged on Alice's ringed nipple, pulling a gasping cry of lust from my friend.

"You keep staring Brinn. Are you sure you don't want a turn on my lap?" Mercy said with a laugh to Brinn, snapping her from her daydream.

"How many more games are you two going to play before you let me see Hana?" Brinn snapped back with a glower directed at Mercy and Charity.

I felt Mercy's fingers push deeper into my mouth, causing me to gag. Her left hand grabbed and pulled on my nipple ring, causing a jolt of excitement to run through my core. I garbled out a slight cry of pain and excitement. My hips began bucking uncontrollably on Mercy's lap. I wanted so bad for Mercy to fuck me. I needed to cum so badly, it hurt.

My reaction seemed to halt Brinn's anger. She looked at me in confusion, unsure if my cries were of pain or pleasure. I didn't know either.

"Mmmm," Mercy purred into my ear. "Tonight, I'm going to break Brinn in. I'm going to turn her into a mewling little slave. I'm going to have you watch as I make another little spank slut. I think you'll love seeing some real training... Maybe I'll train you right after. Would you like that my little slave girl?"

Mercy's words were like lightning down my spine. I knew she was saying these things to get a reaction from me. I knew I needed to resist it all if I ever hoped to escape this predicament, but my mind and body were bound in lustful need. This was also the first time she'd referred to me as a slave. Was I, her slave? I could only squirm and mewl on her lap.

Mercy seemed to pay little to no attention to Brinn's words. She continued to toy with me. Pushing her fingers in my mouth, then retracting them. She formed her fingers into hooks and pulled on the side of my mouth. My head was fish-hooked and directed from looking at Brinn to now looking over to Charity and Alice.

"Tsk, Tsk. I've already told you, girl. I will not allow such filthy girls into my workspace. You must be washed and cleaned before I'll let you enter into my place of business." Charity admonished.

Alice gasped loudly, then trembled on Charity's lap. I could see her biting her lip, trying to hold back her lewd sounds. Her body shook with the effort, and that only seemed to spur Charity on more. I watched as her hand delved deep in between Alice's legs.

I could see Brinn in my peripheral view. She was scowling but continued to wash herself.

She lathered herself up with more of the pink ointment, the very same ointment that we'd all used the other day. That pink ointment was used to permanently remove the body hair of slave girls. None of us had known that at the time and I suspected Brinn didn't know that either.

Next, Brinn began rubbing in the red body wash. The one that had such an incredible aroma. Alice, Kelsey, and I had been obsessed with that red body wash when Mercy had first given it to us. We didn't know how dangerous it was until Mindy had secretly whispered to me that it was an aphrodisiac with addictive qualities. Yet another trick from Mercy.

Brinn slathered the body wash on herself, a little at first, but then she picked up her pace, rubbing the lotion everywhere. I could tell by the surprised look in her eyes that she liked the smell and the feel of the cream on her skin. She was unknowingly falling into the same trap that had been sprung on us.

"Aghhh..." I gasped loudly.

I was about to warn Brinn, but as if reading my mind, Mercy pressed her left palm against my sex. I felt euphoric pleasure explode in me and all I could do was gasp and moan. I writhed on her lap, enjoying her rough handling of me.

I could feel a single large finger press between the folds of my pussy. The feeling was driving me insane, and I wanted it inside me, now.

"Oh, Mercy darling, I think your little spank slut wants to cum." Charity cooed.

She was right. I wanted nothing more than to cum. I was so desperate for it. All three of us had been worked up to be desperate for Mercy. Since the day we met her, she's been building us up for this fall, and now with the slave rings on us, Mercy could indeed control us.

She could decide if we were allowed to orgasm or not, and with all the red cream that they'd lathered on us again and again, we were all so pent up and easily brought to the brink of pleasure.

The slave rings, or control rings as they were sometimes called, that Mercy and Charity had placed on us were such a crippling thing. We'd decided to find outside help to remove them. That was how we ended up dragging Brinn and her friend Maddy into our troubles.

Brinn's adventuring team, Maddy, Hana, and Grace had made it their mission to rescue slave girls. Grace was the crux of their team. Grace was one of the only mages in Gran Stoby who specialized in disenchantment magic, a rare ability anywhere.

With Grace's power, they were not only able to rescue the slave girls but also set them free from the cursed jewelry. The same type of cursed jewelry that Alice and I now had on our erect left nipples. Disenchantment magic was the only way to remove these damnable rings.

"So, you found them at the Hornets Den?" Charity asked Mercy.

"Yeah. These two dumbasses nearly got collared in the alleyway. Isn't that right, my little Pixie?" Mercy asked me, pressing her large finger against my opening, causing me to mewl pathetically from her teasing. She was driving me insane with need.

"Well, I'm sure they are glad you swooped in and saved them. It would've been a real shame to have to give such a beautiful and bountiful girl like my dear sweet-hearted Alice to those nasty rotten Fire Thorns." Charity's talking devolved into baby talk directed at Alice. I could see Alice squirm more, her face flush with embarrassment.

"It seems they were looking for that one's teammates. You know, the dipshits who were causing trouble with the Thorns." Mercy said. Her tone directed attention to Brinn, who looked up at Mercy with disdain.

"You better not have hurt my friend!" Brinn said, gritting her teeth.

"You will see her soon enough. I've got her relaxing in the wall stocks." Charity said with a smile. I hadn't a clue what she was talking about, but I knew Mercy did. I could feel Mercy chuckling.

"So... I know you had three to begin with, and you still did come back with three..." Charity began her line of questions for Mercy.

It was something I'd also wondered about. When we went into that pub, the one I now knew was named 'The Hornets Den', there were five of us: me, Alice, Kelsey, Brinn, and Maddy. We'd split our team up, deciding that we'd scour the pub for information on where the remaining members of Brinn's team would have been taken.

Kelsey and Maddy had gone searching together, and that was the last any of us had seen of them.

I heard Mercy let out a slight growl. In the past conversations, she'd made it known that she didn't like the idea of giving up a slave. It was one of the reasons she'd stopped being a sex slave trainer. She simply didn't like training a girl and then giving her up to someone else.

In Mercy's upset state, she began taking her frustrations out on me. I felt her pull at the side of my mouth harder. Her free hand left my aching pussy and pushed my smooth legs even wider apart, almost painfully wide.

"I've no idea where my little kitty went. But as we both know, cats have nine lives. I'm sure we will find her soon enough." Mercy said, easing off the pressure on me.

"You know Alice, you've been on my mind all damn day. I might have Gussie return and add a few more touches. Do you think you'd like that baby girl?" Charity asked Alice.

Alice looked in such a daze. Her face flushed with exhaustion and lust. She'd made a non-committal sound in response, but Charity wasn't taking that as an answer. She pulled back on Alice's hair, forcing Alice to arch her back and look Charity in the eyes.

"I asked you a question. Would you like me to have Gussie mark you as mine?" Charity said sternly. Her carefree demeanor from earlier is now gone.

I saw alarm fighting to rise to the surface in Alice's eyes, struggling to cut through her mental fog from lust. I knew, like me, she would not want more tattoos.

We weren't happy about the new ones we already had! This sounded like a package deal, more unwanted tattoos and Alice would belong more fully to Charity!

Come on Alice, no is the right answer! You can do it!

"Tell me what I want to hear, and I'll give you such a night." Never mind. Charity's attitude shifted back to playful.

I saw Charity's speaking mannerism, the abrupt shift, for what it was. A tactic. She was dangling a sweet carrot to distract Alice from what the commitment meant for her.

It might work. Alice looked so aroused. Fuck, I felt like volunteering for more tattoos so that I could have an orgasm!

"Will I be able to cum?" Alice asked in a meek voice. She didn't look past Charity. I'd never seen or heard someone so desperate and broken down. It sickened me to see my friend broken down into such a state.

I also felt incredibly turned on, especially when I knew I wasn't far off from being there myself. It sounded like Alice was about to beg for it. Would I beg like Alice might? I probably would if Mercy asked me like that...

"Alice! Hold it together." Brinn yelled, snapping all the attention to her and breaking Alice from her daze. God's Brinn was so brave and strong. How could I not help my friend like Brinn? Brinn was such a courageous lady. I wanted, no, needed to be more like her. I need to get out of this and I need to help Alice escape.

There was a burst of cold air that blasted in from the front door, followed soon after by Rose, Charity's apprentice slave trainer. She entered the room fully clothed and slightly out of breath. Panting, she leaned over slightly, catching her breath before fixing her posture and tossing her pink and purple hair back over her shoulder.

"I found out where your two missing ladies are," Rose said in between deep breaths, "The Fire Thorns took them. It sounds like they've been sent to Lucy for training."

I felt pain. I was pulled and lifted, and in an instant, I felt airborne. My world twisted and I went to bring my arms out to break my fall, only to be reminded of my bindings. I landed on Brinn, and we both tumbled over in the warm knee-high water.

"FUCK!" Mercy shouted. Her rage boiled over. She'd thrown me after hearing Rose's bad news.

Brinn and I were a tangled mess. The fogginess began to clear from my head now that I was some distance from Mercy. My libido subsided as I watched Mercy slam her balled fist against the back wall, shattering tiles on impact. She breathed in rapid, rage-induced breaths.

"Well, shit. I guess it didn't take long for that old rivalry to pick back up." Charity said to no one in particular.

"FUCKING LUCY," Mercy yelled again. She stood up and paced a few steps, Brinn and I moved in a panic, trying to stay away from Mercy's path. The square tub wasn't big, and Mercy began making her way to the changing room. Moments later, there was some loud banging taking place in there.

Charity sighed.

"Give her a few minutes. Rose, contact Gussie for me and prep the Horseys. Those always cheer up Mercy." Charity said to Rose. She pushed Alice off her lap, letting Alice bumble into the water, and stood before us.

Rose nodded and then looked nervously into the changeroom. It was clear that she didn't want to travel through there while Mercy was in a rage. More banging and the sound of snapping wicker baskets could be heard.

"You three, it's a short walk inside, no need for clothes. We will head into my workshop and see how Hana is doing." Charity said, then turned to walk up the short flight of stairs and into the changing room.

I'd not seen Rose since last night when she was practicing her slave training on Alice and me. That night she seemed very confident and commanding. Right now, she looked nervous. It was an alien look on her.

Rose was still staring into the changing room, watching whatever interactions were going on with Mercy and Charity. The noise diminished and I could see Rose breathe out a sigh of relief. She then looked down at us three and sneered.

"You heard Mistress Charity. Bath time is over. Let's get you three bitches inside."

Brinn stood and then helped both Alice and I stand. Earlier, on our way back to Charity's from 'The Hornets Den' bar, Mercy had used a few lengths of rope to make us look like her naked slaves walking down the street. It was to draw less attention if that could be believed. That same rope was used to bind Alice and me and we were still bound with it.

Two of us three "bitches" were bound and physically helpless. I'm sure Brinn did not appreciate being grouped in with us and spoken to in the same rude commanding manner by Rose.

Instead of dealing with that insult, Brinn focused on the matter more at hand, that Alice and I could not use our hands.

"Let me get that for..." Brinn began but was interrupted. Her hands were on the rope binding my arms.

"Enough of that. Hurry up and let's go." Rose says, scowling at us.

Rose was getting good at issuing orders. She was so convincing. That must be why Brinn immediately obeyed Rose's order and followed her obediently just like Alice and I did.

We march through the changing room, looking at the destroyed shelves and shredded wicker baskets. A few towels lay scattered. Neither Mercy nor Charity were still in there, but it was clear Mercy was not happy, that's for sure. That Lucy lady must be someone she despises.

Tension was in the air as we made our way outside the bathhouse. Brinn was leading our parade, followed by Alice, then me, and finally Rose took up the rear. Most likely to make sure none of us wandered off.

Brinn was determined to see her friend, so there should have been no fear of Brinn wandering off. She eased the bathhouse door open, peaking outside to ensure there weren't any strangers in the wide alleyway. Then she led us out and up the stairs to the house proper.

It was still night, and the air was cold on my naked and still-damp skin. I desperately wanted to cover my body with my arms, like Brinn had. Still, all I could do was hustle up the stairs and into the main living area.

The inside was gorgeous and huge. There was a rustic look and feel, with the walls lined with bright-colored wood. The floor and baseboards were dark hardwood. On the walls, there were long vined plants and brightly colored flowers. The room had magic lanterns that illuminated better than any candle could, making it feel like afternoon instead of night.

My eyes locked on the small table that had been the starting point of so much. That was the table where we'd celebrated our first successful mission. We drank and laughed, sharing our earnings and telling our stories.

It was also the same table from this morning, where so many life-changing turns took place. That was the table I'd sat at, on Mercy's lap. That was the table where I'd watched as Mercy dominated and abused my friend Kelsey. She'd placed that enchanted cat costume on her, pushing in that cat tail butt plug.

The Image of my friend being bent over that table was still vivid in my mind. Her cries of pleasure rang in my mind. Then the vision of Alice and Kelsey pushing that massive two-headed dildo against each other, while simultaneously eating out Mercy and Charity. The memory had me blushing.

Rustling could be heard in the nearby kitchen. There were a few clanging and banging sounds, and then Mercy emerged from the doorway, a bottle in hand. She now had a smile on her face and was followed closely by Charity.