Mercy Makes Three of a Kind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, blessedly, I was rolled back, and I could breathe again. I felt Charity pulling herself completely from me.

A horrible feeling engulfed me as I felt her distance herself from me. The feeling was smothering as I frantically tried to look around despite the blindfold, moving my head around, trying to see what was going on around me.

Worst of all was the feeling of the slave jewel locking me away from pleasure. I could feel its wall once more, halting me, despite the pulsation patch going wild and sending nearly violent vibrations through me.

"Yes, lick me, you fucking slut. Don't you dare stop," I heard Rose panting to my right. I could imagine her straddling Hana's face, much like how Daddy had me please her. The pulse of the patch told that Hana was rocking furiously.

Or, was it coming from the events taking place in front of me?

I heard Brinn crying out in lust. I heard the fence rattling with the force of Mercy's thrusts. The last time I'd seen those two, Mercy was shoving a cock into Brinn's mouth, telling her that she was going to fuck her in the ass.

Now, it sounded like Mercy was giving Brinn the full treatment. I heard Brinn crying out after each grunt from Mercy.

"Tell me how much you love this, slave!" I heard Mercy's demanding voice between grunts, followed by a loud SMACK. I could practically see it laid out before me in my mind's eye. Mercy had one hand holding tight to the same bar that Brinn was holding onto. The one above her bent over back. With her other hand, Mercy was delivering powerful smacks to Brinn's ass cheeks as she fucked my friend furiously.

"F-Fuck... I love it..." Brinn's voice started.

SMACK.

"Ahh! I love it, Daddy. I love it, Daddy. I swear I won't misbehave, Daddy." Brinn continued, panting in the rhythm of the sounds I could hear.

In the rhythm of the pulsation patch, it almost felt to me like Mercy was fucking me, the patch gave me such a resounding connection to my fellow slaves. The sounds around me were vibrant and alive. The waft of those lilac smells surrounded me.

WAP.

Pain once more on my ass cheek, right on my candy heart. It reminded me to keep rocking, regardless of my surroundings. With some effort, I began rocking on the horsey, adding my pleasure to the others through the pulsation patch.

I felt my hair gripped and warmth on my face.

"What are you?" Rose asked.

I... I felt harkened back to the other night when she'd been training Alice and me. She'd asked the same question. I successfully resisted then, but now...

"I...I'm a slave..." I said, stopping my rocking of the horsey to answer her.

WAP.

I felt the sting once more, and I began using my lower half to keep rocking the horsey back and forth, riding for all I was worth. I felt the painful tug on my scalp as Rose held my head relatively still while she talked with me.

"Who am I..." Rose asked.

Another question she'd asked the other night, another question I'd been defiant in answering.

"Y-you're," I panted, gulping for air, "You're my mistress," I finally got out, between breaths.

I felt her straddle my face, much as Daddy had. I felt her slick folds press against my face.

"Lick me," Rose commanded.

Without hesitation, I licked her, lapping and sucking as she rode my face. I felt her grip directing me in what to do, to have me where and how she wanted me. I felt the slave jewel release its hold on me, and I came as I licked Rose. It felt... so incredible. I heard the pleasure in Rose as my gasps and cries rang out into her pussy.

How could all this be? Only days ago, I'd been so carefree and adventurous. Now...

I came again as I heard a cry out from Brinn. The pulsation patch pushed her pleasure into me, melding our pleasures together. Doubling the amount of pleasure, I could normally ever experience. Tripling it from Hana.

I heard shuffling, and then Mercy's voice, "Clean your friend off me." Soon I heard Hana once more gagging at what I could only imagine, was Mercy pushing her cock into Hana's mouth.

Thumping resumed once more as someone was now fucking Brinn again, though this time, I could imagine it was in her pussy and not her ass. At least, that's what I was getting from the pulsation patch, as it was much more alive... if that was even possible.

I don't know how much time passed as these events happened. Mercy, Charity, and Rose kept taking turns with us. Having their fun and making us pleasure them. I heard orgasmic cries come from both Brinn and Hana.

Time seemed to lose all meaning, as I continued to fuck myself using the rocking horse. If I slowed, I was swiftly smacked with a riding crop. I longed to pleasure anyone who would let me. I craved it because that was the only way for me to have relief for myself. I begged for attention. It felt like my mind was going blank of anything else.

All the while, I heard Mercy and Charity hammering Brinn. Her cries were at times muffled, and I heard Charity and Mercy laugh as they filled Brinn from both sides of the fence.

I found myself begging to be put in the fence. I could feel Brinn's arousal, I could feel Brinn's pleasure through the patch... But most of all, I wanted the attention she had.

After some amount of time that was lost on me, I could hear the room go silent. I no longer heard Brinn's moans. I couldn't hear Mercy or Charity. I wasn't even sure if Rose was still in the room. I found myself panting and rocking away, only hearing Hana keeping pace with me.

My abdomen hurt with effort. My throat and tongue were sore. I pressed on, fearing the strike of the crop. Then I heard it.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." I heard her...

*********************************

Thank you for reading.

Please feel free to leave a comment. Let me know what you like and don't like. Or you can always email me through my profile. Feedback is important to me, and a big help in improving my questionable writing.

Thank you to all those who took the time to email me. Your encouragement helped me big time to keep on track. I've found myself starting several different projects and side projects. I feel I should warn that it may be some time before part six will be out.

You may have noticed I left the ending somewhat precarious. I'd love to read any theories on what will happen, and who the mysterious person is.

Lastly, another big thank you to Jordan Church for everything.