Meridiana Pt. 13

Story Info
Meridiana takes out helust on Evelyn.
1.4k words
4.78
3.2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meridiana leant against the closed door. She had planned to be fucked tonight, and had not got what she wanted. However, she had induced Evelyn with a dream 'mirror' state as soon as the young woman was asleep. This meant, that what she did, what she felt and what she saw, Evelyn would have also, though she would have considered it all to be a dream. Looking across at her hapless target, Meridiana could see that her 'mirror state had worked.

Evelyn was fully naked on the bed. Her chest heaved with excitement; her nipples stood proud in the moonlight. Her lips were pursed as if in a kiss and her tongue roamed upon them, occasionally probing forwards as if into the recipient's mouth. Her hips thrust upwards, pushing against the solid, throbbing cock that she felt was trapped between her and Casius. Yes, Meridiana was pleased with how ingrained her charm had worked on this girl.

The succubus however, was now feeling a little weak. Her only means of sustenance was from fucking and absorbing either vaginal juices or semen, along with syphoning the emotion of the moment from her victim, leaving them physically and mentally drained. She had not had proper sex now for a few days and would usually have drained three or so individuals a night. She needed feeding and before her lay the prone figure of the girl she wanted to be. The girl that had Casius' attention. The girl that he wanted to fuck. Meridiana had realised that emulating his wife in appearance had probably worked against her, but she could not change that now. One way or another she was going to get that eleven-inch cock inside her. Casius had no choice in the matter. But for now,...

The succubus approached the bottom of the bed. Evelyn had stopped her writhing and her breathing was more in keeping with someone asleep. Diana now assumed the visage of Casius, so that the girl would believe it was him in her room. Diana looked down at her cock, it was limp and unresponsive. She knew without any sperm; she would not be able to get erect and impregnate her target. But there were other things she could do to help improve her vitality and strength.

With a runic wave of her arms and a few spoken words, she pulled from the ether a glowing light, long and thin as a rope. With a circular gesture from her index finger she watched the light as it coiled about Evelyn's left wrist, gripping fast. The succubus then signalled the rope to run behind the bed before duplicating the action and watching the golden rope coil around Evelyn's right wrist. With both hands tied, the rope appeared to tighten, drawing Evelyn's arms up above her head until they were secured.

Going through the same process she wound a coil of gold around Evelyn's right ankle, with the rope running around the base of the bed and wrapping itself around the left ankle. Meridiana then copied the action of pulling on the rope and watched intently as Evelyn's legs began to open. The succubus was almost playing with herself as she took time in this act, the delight of splaying the girl's legs and revealing her vagina causing her own juices to flow. At last Evelyn's legs were spread wide, causing the girl to protest a little.

Leaning over the foot of the bed and placing both hands between the restrained girl's thighs, she moved in close to the exposed vagina and drew a deep breath. The smell of the virgin girl's sex was food for her. The lips before her were swollen and wet. Indeed, the bed sheet between her thighs was already damp. "Well, well. The girl really does have heat for this man does she not? I can see her excitement. I can feel the power of her lust for him."

It was truly intoxicating for the succubus. But not as much as feeding on the object of the lubrication. Her prehensile tongue flashed out and tasted the succulent, wet lips. Slurping at the juices and beginning to tease the swelling at the summit of the vaginal folds. Evelyn immediately moaned and tried to push her groin towards the object of her pleasure. Meridiana leant on her elbows, giving herself freedom to insert two fingers into the vaginal opening. She didn't want to break the girl's hymen just yet. That she would save for when she had a cock, full of semen to fill the wenches' belly. For now, she carefully opened the lips so that her tongue could slip inside. She pushed and probed inducing more frequent and louder moans from the prone woman.

"Oooohhhh, oooooooohhh. Mmmmmmm. Mmmmohhhhhhh. Huh, huhhhhh, ohhhh shittt. Casius, ohhh Casius, what is it that you do to me?"

"Why, this is called licking the cunt dry my dear. Your juices taste divine and help to dampen my disappointment." She continued to sup on the maiden's sweet juices. The flow increased as the hapless virgin approached another demon induced orgasm.

"Why Casius," she panted. "I am approaching heaven, I... ooooohhhh myyy Goddd this is... Ooooohhhh. Your tongue is... oooooooOOOOOOHHHH!" Evelyn orgasmed loudly. The spasms to her body were at the edge of pain, so intense were they. Meridiana had removed her tongue and was nibbling upon the now, very swollen clitoris. The folds of Evelyn's vagina had opened like the petals of a rose, displaying the heart. This heart Meridiana captured between her teeth, nipping the hub of Evelyn's pleasure and bringing on another orgasm before the first had even finished.

"GOD, oh GOD. CASIUS, stop please I beg, oh this cannot be right, this is oooohhhhh this is so delightful. Oh, give me your hard weapon Casius. Give me a fucking like a common whore. Take my virginity I beg! Ooohhh the very thought of your cock in my vaginal sheath is...is...oooohhh...again!??" Incredulously Evelyn came a third time. Meridiana was now drinking the heavy flow of vaginal juice like it was nectar. Her life and energy depended on this very substance and she intended that not a drop would be wasted.

"Oh, that I could fuck you my little whore." She voiced as Casius. "Would that I could. But you will not have to wait long. Then you will feel my shiny plum push apart your tight cunt lips as I make you bleed, then you will come for me before I fill your belly with my sperm." For now, be content with me entering you thus. She ran two fingers between the very wet lips of Evelyn's vagina, lubricating them, before she roughly pushed them into Evelyn's anus up to the knuckles. The girl screamed at having been invaded so, but then promptly came again, so sexually aroused was she.

"CASIUS, OH MY CASIUS, never before have I been entered in such a fashion, but oohhh the pain is blissfully sweet. I am unused to this... this sexual excitement but believe I have come four times for you. Such is my level of lusting. You are obviously an experienced lover..."

"Ohhh yes my pretty. Experience gained over nine thousand years," Meridiana replied as Casius. She climbed aboard Evelyn, their breasts squashing together. Their pubic mounds grinding upon each other, as Meridiana kissed Evelyn with intensity. "Now taste your own juices upon my lips my child. Then, you will taste mine."

Evelyn kissed the image of Casius passionately. In her dream state she could taste her own juices, but knew not what that taste was. Meridiana, then moved around and placed her own vagina over the face of the restrained girl and settled her leaking lips upon Evelyn's. "Sup upon my delights child, whilst I drink from your succulent bowl. She dipped her head back between Evelyn's wide-open thighs and inserted her tongue once again in the gaping hole of her vagina. "Do I taste sweet? To you like to lick upon my cunt? Ummmm yes that is good. Keep going dip your tongue into my love tube. Circle around my clitoris, yes my little whore, YES, you are bringing me off!"

Meridiana ruthlessly and selfishly ground down upon Evelyn's face as she completed her own orgasm. She only wanted a quick release, for it was an energy sapping process that she could ill afford. But the corrupting thought of Evelyn licking her vagina, whilst she licked Evelyn's was delightful and something she could not resist. As her orgasm subsided, she de-materialised. Leaving the girl stretched out, restrained, leaking vaginal fluid and with Meridiana's own cunt fluid on her face and lips. The spell of restraining ropes, would soon dispel without Meridiana being present.