Meridiana Pt. 12

Story Info
Casius' sleep is again interrupted.
825 words
4.54
2.8k
3
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casius did his usual tour of the castle, checking all was in order before retiring to bed. It had taken an hour, the time only adding to his tiredness, but it gave him the opportunity to ponder on the woman that was Diana. Obviously complicated, obviously experienced and very obviously in need of him. He retired to his bedchamber and quickly unclothed and got ready for bed, needing the enfolding comfort after such a long day in the saddle.

Movement in his room woke Casius from a dreamless sleep. His sword was instinctively in his hand again and was pointed at the throat of the intruder. In this light he could tell quickly that it was Evelyn again. Only this time she was wearing a robe, rather than her thin cotton night-gown.

"Evelyn, what is it I can do for you? Are you still feeling unwell?"

"Why Casius, I am. And thought to seek some comfort from you. I hope that you do not mind me waking you?"

"I am keen to ensure that my guest's needs are attended to, whatever the time." Casius gallantly replied.

"Well Casius, my need is this." Evelyn stood before him in the fluttering candlelight. The moon was at its zenith and through a cloudy sky, a strange ambience of ethereal light seemed to dance about the woman. Her fingers quickly released the tie about her waist and she shrugged herself out of the robe to stand before the knight naked. Her thrusting firm breasts with their taut toppings were within grasping distance. Her flowing hair fell about her shoulders and neck, looking bluish in this strange light. Her narrow waist and womanly hips drew his eyes to her pubic area, which was now devoid of any hair. Her vaginal lips already appeared swollen and protruded from her vulva.

"Evelyn!" Casius choked. For the second time tonight, he was offered sex by, as he thought, two separate women. "Evelyn," he said more gently. "It is obvious to me, that you are not in your right mind. I think this is due to your recent trauma. Whilst I appreciate it is ungracious of me to refuse something that is so delightfully offered. It would be entirely wrong of me to take advantage of someone that is obviously not herself."

"Do you not like what you see Casius? Would you not like to touch my firm mounds and suckle on my teats? Would you not want to sheath your weapon in my loving, lubricated folds, ramming it into my wet, needy cunt? And what of your weapon, is it not throbbing at the very sight of me?"

"Evelyn, this does not sound like you at all. Indeed, if I were asked, I would say that you are a completely different woman by night..." He paused thinking. "Let me escort you back to your room again." Casius pulled back the bed covers and jumped from the bed. His cock had indeed reacted to the beauty before him and was a fully rampant eleven inches. Pulsing and swaying in front of the woman, holding her gaze as a python before striking.

"Ah, I see that you are not completely immune to my charms? I was beginning to think there was no hope, but of course all succumb to me eventually. Come slide that able cock between my thighs and push it into my eager cunt. Fuck me Casius, I need it and you want it!" She turned and grasping the bottom post on the bed, raised her knee to the mattress, displaying her dripping vagina as a target for Casius.

He however continued to put on his robe and then knelt to pick up hers, wrapping it about her shoulders and covering her charms. The heady scent of the woman was in the air and made him want to spin her around and kiss her hard upon the lips. Made his hands want to discover what this girl had to offer. Instead, he put his arm about her shoulders and whispered compassionately, "Come, let me escort you back to your chamber."

Meridiana allowed herself to be guided back to Evelyn's chamber. She realised that the direct approach to seduction was not going to work with this man. She would have to be even more subtle. At the door, she turned into Casius and put her arms about his neck. Her robe again fell to the ground and allowed her to push against the muscled physique before her. Her breasts and pubis squashed into him as she looked up and on tip-toe, planted a kiss upon his lips. She could feel the form and thickness of his rod pressed between them. It only served to increase her hunger further.

"Good night, my knight." She said and quickly slipped through the door, leaving the knight and his throbbing weapon to contemplate on this latest exchange with Evelyn. And what to say to her in the morning.