Meridiana Pt. 14

Story Info
Evelyn begins to question her sanity.
1.5k words
4.27
2.6k
2
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn woke late that morning. She felt drained. It was as if she had not slept at all. She was immediately aware that her nightdress was completely missing. Her bedsheets were pushed to the bottom of the bed. Her body felt like it had the previous morning, her vagina ached, her nipples were painfully hard. She licked her lips, noting a strange, but not unpleasant taste. Her face felt a little wet? She rubbed her hands over her chin and cheeks, pleased that there was no evidence of the same substance as she found the day before.

As she stood, she found her legs were even more wobbly than before. So, without really wanting to, she examined the bedsheet, only to find a larger wet patch than yesterday. Evelyn blushed knowing fully what this now meant. She moved to the chair by the fire in utter bewilderment. It was as she sat, staring at the fire that the dream came back to her. If dream it was? Had she really gone to Casius' room? Had she dropped her robe before him? Oh, my Lord, that cock! It reminded her of the horse's cock she had seen once. It was enormous and far too large for her to take. Too large to take? What was she thinking?!

Then the love-making on her bed. He was drinking from her vagina. She had orgasmed four times. Then he had... She was confused as to what she had licked and sucked upon. But put that down to the dream? Evelyn went to the door, hoping that it was locked and that therefore this was a dream. But then again, rather hoping it wasn't a dream, as that would help to explain many things and, in many ways, she would be pleased if Casius had been making love to her. The door was not locked.

So... Evelyn walked slowly back to the chair and sat staring at the fire. Had it happened then? Had she gone to Casius' room. Had he fed upon her love juices? Had she sucked his...? If it had, then why had he left her? She suddenly remembered another part of the dream and looked at her wrists. "Oh God!" The marks of the restraints were clearly visible on both wrists. Looking at her ankles confirmed the same. She had been tied to the bed! Why would Casius do that except to force himself upon her, to ravage her. "What have I done? To what kind of a place have I come? But then why do I not feel ashamed or degraded by what he did to me?"

"I'm sorry m'lady? What did you say?"

Evelyn came out of her reverie with a start. She had not heard the servant come in and stood up flustered and unsure of herself. "I..., I ah. I was taking to myself really, not to you."

"I see m'lady. Just as you say. I will fetch your robe for you, for there is a chill in the air this morning. Would m'lady like another bath to be drawn this morning?" The servant moved towards the bed. "M'lady has had another restless night I see?" She smiled at her own little jest, the wet patch evident that the lady and master had been having sex again; but she made sure she was facing away from the lady. "I will get fresh bed sheets."

Evelyn looked down at herself, remembering that she had no nightdress on. In the chill of the room, her nipples stood out, the puckered areola about them, seemed to highlight their condition. She was blushing knowing that the servant had already seen the large wet patch on the bed, and had no doubt made her own conclusion. Looking passed her cherry red chest and down to her stomach and then to her matted pubic area, she remembered something else from the dream. "I would enjoy a bath yes. And I have one thing to ask of you as you attend to me."

"Of course, m'lady. Anything that you ask."

Casius as usual had been up with the larks. He had ridden Mathius and was already eating breakfast when Evelyn entered the banqueting hall. She coyly approached Casius and greeted him with a morning kiss upon the cheek. "Good morning sire. I trust that you slept well last night and that you were not too disturbed?" She sat down by him, looking intently at his face for any visible sign of his comprehension of her meaning. She then ate some of the fruit that had been placed on the table, to try and mask her embarrassment.

Casius studied the girl before replying. She was indeed a beauty. The colour of her hair had a red tinge in the strong morning light, that he had not noticed before. Her rose-bud lips seemed to turn upwards into a permanent smile, so very attractive. Her cherry red cheeks showing her obvious embarrassment. He could easily fall in love with this sweet, innocent maiden. But the thing holding him back was his own emotional state. He was still very aware that he was not completely over the passing of his wife. The true and he felt, only love of his life. Would he not be betraying her if he took another woman?

"Aye, my sleep was deep, except for the one disturbance that I would talk with you about."

"Yes Casius, I meant to talk with you about that and would apologise for my actions, I am somewhat confused, and would never normally... You do know that don't you? You do know that I would never enter a man's chambers at night, and then remove my robe to stand before him naked, well that is not like me at all. I just don't understand, I am so ashamed. As for what happened after that, well to be honest I am not sure how I feel. A little like a whore maybe?" A tear trickled down her cheek. "I just don't know what is happening? Such strange dreams..."

Casius leant across the table and grasped Evelyn's trembling hand. The strength and gentleness of the contact immediately calming the girl. "Tell me about your dreams? Tell me about what happened after I took you back to your chambers. Do you remember much of visiting me the night before?"

She looked directly into his eyes, and knew then that he could ask her anything and she would submit to it. She knew in that sweet moment of tenderness, that she was in love with him. It had only been a few days and she had never taken a lover before, but she was certain of her feelings. "Why," she said hesitantly. "I am not sure that I can tell you all. Although they were dreams...I think, they were quite...well quite intimate and there are somethings a girl would not tell a man that she had known for many a year, let alone only a few days. They are things that only lovers speak of, but wait... you said the night before? I came to your rooms the night before too? But what happened then? What did I do to humiliate myself then?"

Evelyn wrestled with herself, "Dear Casius, I owe you my life, and now it seems I come to you to help me with my sanity too. Perhaps this is a result of my recent torment? I don't understand why, but I do feel like I can tell you everything."

"I have no doubt that there is some outside influence or effect that might be at work here, but perhaps you could tell me what you are comfortable with and we will use that as a basis?"

"Well of course, that sounds like a good starting point." Evelyn looked about, "But I would not want Diana to intrude, or the servants to hear, though it is likely they already talk about me? Could we go somewhere where we will not be disturbed?"

"Diana? My servants talking about you?" Casius questioned. "My private study room is beside my bed chamber. We will go there and I will have my man servant ensure we are not disturbed if you feel that suits? But you must explain about my servants, for if there is retribution to be dispensed, then I will do it!"

Evelyn stood and curtsied. She held onto Casius' hand firmly and said, "Lead the way. You do not understand about your servants, but I will explain all. But if I am to tell you my secrets," she looked coyly at Casius, "Then perhaps you will be willing to tell me about yours, in particular Corrinne?"

Casius paused at the foot of the large staircase. "It may not be the time, Evelyn. But if I feel that I can give you some information, then I will."

"Good," she said. "A wise and clever man once told me 'often sharing these traumatic things can make you feel better. And talking to a woman is usually better than speaking with an unsympathetic man.'" Casius smiled as he recognised his own words, spoken before leaving the day before.

"Quite so my lady, quite so."