Meridiana Pt. 15

Story Info
Evelyn.
1.6k words
4.78
2.4k
2
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The roaring fire heated the comparatively small room easily. The door to his bed chambers stood open, with the bed visible. Casius seated Evelyn by the fire, then walked over to the door, closing it. He felt that the decorum of the moment dictated it and would further put Evelyn at her ease.

She sat staring at the flames and began, "It would seem that all of my most recent, shocking, disturbing, humiliating discoveries about myself, have happened whilst seated in a chair, looking at the fire." She looked up at Casius, who was about to speak. "No, let me please say all that I need to say. If you stop me then I may baulk at telling you more." He drew a chair close and sat before her, taking hold of both hands.

"In that case, please continue, and I will remain silent."

Evelyn described what she remembered of both of her dreams. She was unused to saying words such as vagina and clitoris, but was more embarrassed when she talked about her own arousal. She told him that for the first time she had seen an erect penis. His penis. And that her immediate thoughts were not of disgust or of embarrassment, but were how she was going to fit it inside of her as he was that big? She could not look Casius in the eyes as she recounted details about his member.

She then discussed her feelings towards him and how she now realised that her body was reacting to those feelings by doing things that before she would have considered as wanton, whore-like eroticism and not fit for a lady. She told him that she was surprised that he tied her to the bed. That at first, she felt it was humiliating, but then she realised how she enjoyed being restrained. She then talked about him sucking upon her flooding vaginal juices whilst she sucked upon his cock.

Evelyn finished by saying that she orgasmed four times that night, which was a revelation to her. As she had only come once the night before and that had been her very first orgasm. And talking of the night before, she described the substance upon her face, chest and body. What was it? How did it get there? Finally, Evelyn mentioned that the bedsheets were soaked with her vaginal secretions, and it was that, that she felt the servants would be talking about, as they would have witnessed the mess she had made and no doubt they knew what it was and what it meant. She stopped, looking at him imploringly and extremely embarrassed. "What does it all mean? Were they dreams mixed with reality? Were they solely reality, or solely dreams?"

Casius waited to ensure the questions were not rhetorical and that Evelyn was asking him for his thoughts and guidance. "You came to my room on the first night. You wore a night gown, but no more. You said that you wanted to talk with me, but I could see that you were not feeling right so, took you back to your chambers. Nothing further happened that night. So, I am sure that what you think was a dream, was indeed a dream. Last night you did come to my chambers again. And yes, you did disrobe and stand before me, quite resplendent, it has to be said. You then offered yourself to me, demanding that I give you 'a good fucking'.

I must apologise that the sight of your full and firm breasts, with obviously excited nipples, your long lithe legs, topped by a vagina devoid of pubic hair and finally your demands whilst bending over and displaying your blossoming petals, did induce a, shall we say a certain natural reaction within me. I am only a man and faced with such beauty of form and face standing before me naked, my reaction was inevitable.

I apologise again that you were witness to my transgression. I quickly covered myself though and escorted you back to your chambers, having recovered your robe from the floor and putting it about your shoulders. You were not pleased at being covered up it would have seemed. For at your chamber door, you threw open your arms and encircled my neck, kissing me passionately. The robe had fallen to the floor and you were pressing me hard with your naked body, no doubt able to feel my misbehaving member, trapped between us as you ground your hips against me. But as I say. I picked up your robe and handing it to you, left you at your door, returning to my rooms."

Evelyn was blushing furiously. It was all she seemed to do since she had arrived at Casius' abode. "You think me a beauty sire? Beautiful enough to cause a stirring in your loins and awaken such a huge beast of a...co..?" She had been emboldened by his words. "The site of my breasts and my vaginal folds made you hard? I confess the site of your throbbing bouncing cock before me, well... the thought of it even now..." She released his hands and clenching hers, pushed them into the pit of her stomach where it adjoined the top of her thighs. "Please Casius, do not apologise. For I am flattered and indeed my heart is overjoyed that I instilled such a reaction. It means much to me. And yet you did not give me the fucking I obviously wanted? Can I ask why?"

"My lady, you were not yourself. That was evident. I too put this down to your recent torment. I felt the correct thing in the circumstances was to return you, unmolested, to your chambers."

"So, you didn't restrain me naked on the bed?" Evelyn sounded a little disappointed. "And the things that I dreamt were perhaps my own erotic thoughts as a way of release? But if that is so, how do you explain the fact that my vagina ached so in the morning. Or the...or the wet patch on the bedclothes, or the fact that I have these?" She shown Casius the weal marks around her wrists, although faded, they we still clearly visible. "And I have the corresponding marks upon my ankles. And if it was a dream on the first night as you suggest, why were there similar leakings from my vagina on the second night? And what were the globules of sticky fluid I had on my face, breasts and stomach? I could not have dreamed those into reality?"

"There is a lot here that I cannot answer myself at this stage Evelyn. But I have an inkling and a possible plan. Do you trust me? If so, I will do my utmost to find out what ails you. Even though this might turn out to be some sort of intense self-pleasure?"

"Of course, I trust you Casius. And if you mean that I am playing with myself as I sleep, well then," she looked intently into his eyes. "I am staring at the very reason for that self-discovery and the need for my sexual relief. It is obvious to me that you are completely at fault!" She smiled at him. "But then, I couldn't think of anything else I would rather have happen to me." Leaning forwards, she kissed him fully on the lips. It was a naïve, clumsy kiss, but full of passion. Casius knew instantly that the woman that kissed him last night, was not this woman.

"I feel tired after my night of 'activity' Casius. So will retire to my chambers for a rest and maybe a little sleep."

"Yes, I will walk you to your room and with your permission, have a scout around within."

"Casius, I think I have made it now clear, that I can deny you nothing." She held on tightly to him as they walked. Once inside her room he paced up and down, moving across the room in a grid pattern, so as to miss nothing. The servants though, had done their job to perfection, nothing of the night's goings on remained. Yet, Casius was an experienced demon hunter. He could smell them, feel them and sense their presence. There was a faint odour in the air, and he noted that as he approached something metal, a flicker of light would jump from the metal to him, causing a shock to his body. Yes, he had come across this before and knew it to be a conjuration of one sort or another.

"Have you found anything?"

"No," he lied to her, knowing that she would rest easier. "But I will call upon you mid-morning to check that all is well." He turned to leave.

"Casius." Evelyn caught up with him at the door. She kissed him again on the lips. "Thank you for believing me. And for not calling me a whore or treating me in a way that you had not treated me before, I could not have lived with myself if I had disgusted you, or you had turned away from me. You are a true nobleman."

"You are welcome my lady. Under my roof, all come under my protection." He closed the door behind himself and headed for the stairs. He needed to visit his library.

Evelyn sat in her chair. A great weight had been lifted from her shoulders and she felt happy and secure. She had confessed her love for Casius and although he had not reciprocated, he had confessed to being aroused by the site of her naked body. That left her feeling very pleased with herself and more than a little excited. She lay her head back in the chair and was very quickly asleep.