Meridiana Pt. 16

Story Info
Casius is aware that a succubus is to blame.
2.7k words
4.56
2.5k
1
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well whore. Aka Manah spoke to the succubus. "It would seem that you have fucked things up, would it not? Casius is suspicious of you, and the woman is in love with him. That is clear. What is also clear, is that he is somewhat immune to your charms. For a human, that shows real fortitude." Aka's cock was fully erect and he rubbed the head upon her nipples raising them to erection also. "Even I seem unable to resist your charms. How is that do you think?"

"Fuck only knows," she responded angrily. "I have not come across a human such as this before. But that doubles my determination to get astride his cock and have him beg me for more."

"We will see bitch. But time is running out."

Meridiana dematerialised, leaving Aka to play with his own cock. She was not the slightest bit interested in any other cock now, other than Casius'. She will have him; she must have him. In fact, she could not remember a time that she had been this besotted over eleven inches of throbbing meat. It was intoxicating.

Casius began the search through his extensive library. He was not sure what he was looking for. But many of the scrolls, parchments and books were of some age. He was in no doubt that he would find something to give him confirmation about his inkling. He had skipped through many old tomes, before coming across a copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls; ancient Jewish religious writings that had been rediscovered around the Dead Sea area. As he read, his breath quickened, for there was mention of a list of monsters, and a name he had not heard of before Lilit.

It would appear that this Hebrew word was translated into 'night creature', 'night monster', or 'night hag'. In further text he read of the mythology of Adam's first wife being Lilith. She was often envisioned as a dangerous demon of the night, who is wanton, preying on men sexually. Taking the seed from them so that she could give birth to more demons. Lilith may be linked in part to a historically earlier class of female demons (lilītu) in ancient Mesopotamian religion, found in cuneiform texts of Sumer, he read further.

"But that is over 8000 years before Christ," Casius murmured to himself. He read on. There was a further text in which he read that she fought with Adam over sex. He being the man always wanted to be on top of her, in the dominant role, whereas, she felt they should take turns at being the dominant and submissive partner. It was due to this that she left the Garden of Eden and refused to return, so God punished her by making her a demon forever searching the Earth for men to have sex with.

There were more references about her being one of four demonic queens. Each would take the form of a beautiful woman and would come to men in their dreams to syphon their rods of semen. Lilith, Eisheth, Agrat bat Mahlat, and Naamah. Delving still further, he found some old Latin text in which it mentioned siren's, beautiful women that would prey upon vulnerable men. They were termed 'Paramour' an illicit partner, or 'succubae', meaning to lie beneath. As in the sexually submissive position.

The Kabbalah mentioned the demon queens also and according to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer", written by Heinrich Kramer (Institoris) in 1486, succubi collect semen from men they seduce, turning into Incubi, the male form, they then use the semen to impregnate human females, thus explaining how demons could apparently sire more demons despite the traditional belief that they were incapable of reproduction.

"So," Casius finally stopped reading. He had been at it for several hours and it was now time to check on Evelyn and Diana. For he now believed that they were being plagued by a succubus. Maybe one as old as time itself. Usually he would be the target of the succubus demon's unwanted embrace, being a man, but maybe it was preying upon those weakened by recent torment. That meant that both women were in possible danger. This was a high demon, and one that could not be put to the sword. For it would simply dematerialise. He would need to read further, on how to dispose of it. But first he must route it out. Just as soon as he checked upon his charges.

He knocked quietly on Evelyn's door and walked in. He did not know enough about succubi to know whether they could prey on their victims during the day, or whether they could only do so of a night. But the reference to 'night hag', did make him feel that they were safe during the day. But as the texts mentioned that the demon would attack in a person's dreams, then maybe the reference merely meant when someone was asleep?

Evelyn was in repose in the chair before the fire. She looked peaceful and free from conflict. He lifted her easily and placed her upon the bed, carefully moving her hair to uncover her face. Considerately he wrote a quick note, leaving it by the bedside. 'My dear, it was I that moved you from the heat and discomfort of the chair to your bed. Worry not that you have had another dream. You look at peace my beautiful lady. Your servant, Casius.' Happy that she was safe he left.

On reaching Diana's room, he knocked upon the door. "Yes Casius?"

"It is important that I see you at this moment Diana, it is very urgent."

"I am not fully presentable, but then I suppose that does not really matter, bearing in mind just how much you have seen of me, now does it? Please come in." Casius strode into the room to find Meridiana standing naked in her bath, with two serving girls attending her toilet. "It would seem that you are always catching me in a state of undress Casius. One would think that it was your intention, aye?"

Casius was not in the mood for play and did not notice the immediate reaction of his nearness upon Meridiana's naked body. Her nipples had begun to swell in erection, and her vaginal folds, currently being washed by the servants, began to unfurl. "What is it I can do for you my knight, that is so urgent you must interrupt my bathing?"

"I would talk with you, but only when you are done."

"Well then, I would be pleased if you would wait in that chair," she pointed out the chair that was facing in her direction, "I will speed this along and will be presentable in a moment, but watch me if it pleases you?

"

Casius sat. He looked upon the form of the woman before him unashamedly. He admired her long blonde hair, her outstanding firm breasts, with, he now noted, erect nipples. Her small waist and womanly hips that tapered away into long lithe legs. Her pubic hair was also blonde and was well cropped and tended, the vaginal lips looking a little puffy and distended. The outer labia that had been tormented by the clamps even more so.

With the sunlight behind her, he was reminded of many a time that he would watch his wife just so. He also remembered that he would sit naked whilst watching her, and that she would demand that his cock was uncovered so that she could make sure her nakedness had caused the appropriate reaction in him. It always did, seeing Corrinne naked, would always cause that reaction. Much as it did now seeing Diana. He could not help himself, and considered it a natural reaction to witnessing the nakedness and beauty of a woman's body.

Lost in thought, Casius had not seen Diana kneel before him, a brush in her hand as she ran through her long, wet hair. The thin cotton material of her undergarment, instantly becoming see-through due to the wetness; revealed both breasts and taut, large erect nipples to perfection. She placed a hand upon his knee, breaking the reverie. "You were lost in thought there and I did not wish to break you of it. But you said that it was urgent."

"Just so," he said, noting that she had not moved her hand, and equally noting her perfect breasts through the wet gown. For some reason, the site was even more erotic than seeing them completely bare. He dragged his eyes away with effort. He felt very tired all of a sudden and realised that he could happily sit back in the chair and just watch this woman brush out her hair. The soporific effect was potent. She removed her hand and continued. The gown now fully wet, clung to her body, revealing all of her curves and clearly showing her pubic hair and slightly open thighs as she knelt.

"Then pray tell me sire, what was of such urgency?"

Casius dragged himself back from his thoughts, aware that Diana was staring at his crotch, and equally aware that his cock was misbehaving itself again and was therefore clearly visible through his thin, tight leggings. The hunger in Diana's eyes was palpable. So much so, that he lent forwards to cover his miscreant member. "I believe that you and Evelyn are in danger. In danger from a fiend that is many thousands of years old. A fiend that can change its shape, can influence your dreams and that will prey upon you sexually of a night, or while you sleep. I have not mentioned this to Evelyn, for I did not want to frighten her. But as we know, you are a woman of the world, with more experience and I felt that I should make you aware."

He paused and stood up, wanting to remove from sight the very tempting near naked body, that was obviously his to take should he want it. He wanted to remove his cock from Diana's sight also. "I am not sure how to rid ourselves of this creature yet," he continued. "But rest assured, I will find a way sooner rather than later. For now, I need to know, and please for the sake of a little embarrassment on your part, truthfully, tell me if you have had any strange dreams that involve you being sexually molested?"

Diana made herself flush with the semblance of embarrassment. "Why how could you know?" She realised she was treading on very thin ice here. "I would not have mentioned it, for fear of humiliating myself, and the lady in question, but as you ask." She stood and faced him. For all intents and purposes, fully naked for what good the undergarments were doing to cover her.

"Since I have been here, I have had two dreams where Evelyn has come to my room and removed her robe. She has on both occasions sat on my bed, has picked up both my hands and placed them on her bare breasts. Then she has placed hers upon my breasts, kneading them and enticing my nipples into erection." She looked down at herself, drawing his eyes with hers to stare at her very visible erections. "She then untied my night gown and started to suckle upon my teats, making them even larger. As she did that, I felt her hand probing me between the legs and before I could say anything, she had slipped a couple of fingers into my eager sheath.

I am a simple woman Casius, and have needs. The sight of your... shall we say 'admiration' for my body the other day has had me in a constant state of heat. The young girl's fingers were more than a pleasant distraction from that heat. Though in truth, looking at you now, and the form beneath your leggings, has reheated that fire to intensity."

Casius turned, removing Diana's eye contact with his swollen cock and said, "Please continue."

"Well, she removed her two fingers and sucked upon them loudly, then reinserted them, plus another and then another, using her thumb upon my now swollen clitoris. Well Casius, I am an experienced woman as you say, but have never had another woman do that to me. I am ashamed to say I came in seconds, flooding the bedsheets. Next moment she was gone and I remember waking with that feeling of contentment that follows sex. My vagina was aching a little, my bedsheets were wet and cold. I knew I had had an orgasm."

"And the next night?" Casius was finding the words from this woman as intoxicating as her body. If his cock were to call the shots, it would be buried to the hilt in Diana's hot tight cunt. But with effort, he brought himself back to the task in hand.

"Was pretty much the same. Only this time after she had caused me to orgasm. She pushed apart my legs, and somehow restrained them. My wrists too. Then she knelt between my open legs and proceeded to lick and suck upon my vagina. I must confess Casius, it was a delight and my juices were flowing heavily. I think I came another couple of times before she vanished again. My arms and legs being released a little afterwards."

He turned to face her, "And are there marks upon your wrists and ankles?" He moved closer.

Instantly there were, for she made sure of it. And displayed both wrists to him, stretched out before her and together, in such a way as if she wanted him to bind them now. He merely looked, taking each hand and turning it over. "And your ankles?" He knelt as she lifted the voluminous underskirt, raising it high and revealing not only her ankles, but her shapely legs, thighs and vagina. The lips of which were now fully distended and clearly visible to him. Her musk was heavy in the air and a trickle of her love juices followed a previous trail down her inner thigh.

"You want to kiss me there don't you Casius? I want it too!" She said in an almost demanding voice. "Then do so, for the pleasures that you will receive, will be like nothing you have had before. Kiss my sopping cunt. It is wet for you and only you. It is ripe and ready for your attention. Can you see my juices flow, waiting for you to sup upon them? Come my knight, slide you tongue along my quivering quim and make me your wanton sex slave." She parted her legs and separated her lips with her fingers.

Casius' mind was in a fog, he held onto the thighs before him and slipped his hands along their length to the firm buttocks above. Grasping hold, he pulled the woman roughly towards his face, her vagina within inches of his lips and tongue.

"YES! I need to have you feast upon me. I need to have you drink my juice, to sink you cock into every orifice. To fuck me as the wanton whore I am. Take me my stallion, use and abuse me. Make me come a thousand times." She cackled, for it was evident that she had now won. She had broken the man at last and he would now be her slave.

It was at that point that Casius came to his senses. Corrinne's words coming back to him, "Ohhhh God, Casius, you know you could make me come a thousand times with that," triggered by Diana's, breaking the hold that her distended genitals and demands had upon him. "There are marks as you say." He stood, leaving Diana open mouthed. "I must now check on Evelyn, as you are clearly safe at the present time."

"Casius. CASIUS!" She raised her voice. "Can't you see I'm ready for you? That I need you?

"Aye Diana, I can see what is on offer, just as I know you have had a steady eye on my britches. Another time I would take what is offered, be in no doubt. But I need to ensure the wellbeing of both you and Evelyn." He closed the door behind him, leaving Diana still open mouthed; her undergarments clutched in her hands displaying her charms. She was in total disbelief. Never before had a male, a human male at that, refused to partake of her succulent delights? So close to the heart of her power was he, that he cannot have been unaffected by her sexual musk and yet still he was able to resist. What must she do now? Her deal with Aka Manah was looking more and more in jeopardy.