Meridiana Pt. 17

Story Info
Casius tells Evelyn about Corrinne.
2.3k words
4.73
2.4k
3
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casius did not need to check on Evelyn again, having already done so. But as he passed her chambers, he still knocked and went in. He found her awake, but still laying prone on her bed. "Casius." She smiled at him, "you have come to check on me again it would seem?" She put his note upon the table and sat up as he approached. "You have checked on Diana too? She fairs well also I hope?"

"Aye," he responded, I have just come from her chambers, she appeared in good health." He smiled at Evelyn. The young woman's eyes were drawn to the oblong shape in Casius' britches. It was evident to her, that Casius was somewhat aroused, the thought both vexing and exciting her. Within her arm's length, was something she now realised she yearned to see and to touch. To hold the erect penis of a man, was an experience she was yet to have. But the fact that he was erect in the first place, was due to something that had occurred in Diana's chambers. The very thought made her jealous of the experienced woman. She could offer Casius so much more sexually and maybe she already had?

Evelyn turned her face away from her temptation and her torment, trying to steady her voice as she spoke. "Have you been able to find out any more information about what is happening to me? And more importantly," She looked up into his eyes, "Don't think I have forgotten you were going to tell me about Corrinne, because I haven't." The pain that was suddenly visible in his eyes made Evelyn wish she had not mentioned her name again. She could have kicked herself for causing what was evidently a great amount of hurt in one so strong and powerful. She relented, "But perhaps we have time for that on another occasion Casius, when you are ready of course."

For the first time in many years, Casius found himself in conflict. On the one hand a beautiful maiden was seeking his love and companionship. Something that he felt he was unable to give at this precise moment, but something that he would in other circumstances, or perhaps at another time, be more than willing to embark upon. The innocence and naivety of this young girl was gradually cracking open a heart that had remained locked since the passing of his wife.

The other proposition was completely different. A woman that craved him. Craved him for what, he was not certain? But she had made it very clear that she intended to have him. When in her presence, he could well believe her words to be true. She was intoxicating, in her beauty, but reminded him too much of his deceased wife. He could not betray the memory of her. In fact, he now realised, it was that very thought that was holding him back. 'He could not betray the memory of his dear wife Corrinne'. But also, there was a coldness about the woman, and an age. He couldn't explain it, even to himself, but she just 'felt' old to him. He put that down to his past memories, rather than any one thing specific about the woman.

Turning to Evelyn, he noted she was entranced by his groin area and he was reminded that he was not behaving himself in that regard. Putting out his hand to her, and interrupting her thoughts he said, "Shall we retire to the gardens? Suddenly I need to feel the sun on my face, hear the birds singing. Appreciate the colours and the smells of the flowers. And to be in the company of one so lovely." His smile seemed forced to her, but she returned it anyway.

"Gladly, oh so gladly would I walk and talk with you. For in truth, time with you takes away the fears that I have."

"We will sort this thing together, and I will prevail. I always do. And you will not come to harm under my roof." They walked and talked. Her arm folded in his. They talked about nothing and about everything. But both avoided the subjects that really mattered to them both; unaware that from her window Diana watched them. Her face, no longer that of a beautiful woman, in fact much about the face would be difficult to sex at all. Her large horns seemed to unfurl from her hair, taking form and hardening into spirals of sharp prominence sprouting from her forehead.

"Curse that fucking bitch. She has him. It is time the whore is removed. I cannot compete with LOVE! Fuck, it makes me sick. What has love to do with fucking?" Her tongue was absently licking her naked breasts and nipples between her expletive ramblings. "I will have his cock tonight and drain him of his semen and will fill all of her orifices with it. Yes," she cackled. I will fuck her to death. I will keep her coming until her heart gives out. It will be a divine diversion."

Her tails, scaled towards the tips, bisected into two a foot from the area of her coccyx. The tip of each resembled the glans of a penis, though had a more pointed tip beneath the urethral opening. She allowed one tail to slip between her legs and slide between her aching succulently wet lips and into her vagina. The other tail forced its way into her anus. Both thrust together as one. The self-abuse was a pleasure to the demon. Simple base things her staple diet. Both these tails were able to ejaculate sperm, had she got any within her. For now, she knew they were just a distraction.

She bent over, looking with vehemence at the two lovers, her body rocking to the rhythm of the slow pounding her tails were giving her. Her pendulous breasts swinging beneath her. She allowed her body to complete its transformation, her wings unfurled from two points between her shoulder-blades. Numerous scales appeared along her back, some more horns than scales. Her hands and feet turning to taloned appendages. Her tails brought her to orgasm. It did nothing for her. She could not afford to waste the energy, and the excitement of self-pleasure had gone many thousands of years before.

She brought the tail that had been in her vagina up to her mouth and sucked upon it. She tasted nothing. The whole orgasm had been pointless. Meridiana screamed. It was a chilling, frightening sound, borne of frustration and of dread, of anger and perhaps jealousy. As she dissipated, the scream held on the air, and the thought of 'love', stuck in her mind.

Evelyn was talking about her father's estates and grounds. Saying to Casius that she did not know how best to handle that particular problem. He was only half listening, thinking of his own issues. But then he picked up the chilling scream upon the wind. His eyes quickly glanced at Evelyn to see if she too had heard it. She continued talking and had evidently missed the awful sound. Casius was pleased that she had. For there would be no amount of soothing words from him that would calm her down after that. He turned to the castle, looking at the upper floor. 'Where had the scream come from?'

"Casius, are you listening to me?"

He turned to the smiling Evelyn, trying to clear any expression on his face. "Why I was distracted but for a moment."

"Oh," she said arching her brow, "And what stole you from me?"

"I thought I had heard one of my servants calling me," he lied. "But please continue, though if we walk back towards the castle, for I would like to get some more research done before we dine."

"Of course," she curtsied. "I had finished really anyway. Casius, are you prepared to tell me a little about Corrinne? I have seen her portrait and know her to have been a very beautiful woman. I would know more about her..."

The sadness returned to his eyes, but also a look of resignation. "Strange, but you mention arranged marriages. Well I met Corrinne for the first time when I was 12 years old and her 10. Our parents had arranged the union of our families through our marriage. It was set. But not in stone. Our families wanted us to get along and be familiar with each other and above all, be happy. They allowed us to meet on many occasions, first we played together, then we read together, schooled, rode, talked and eventually loved. It was not a hard thing for me to do. As beautiful as she appeared on the outside, she was ten times more so on the inside.

At 18, I was sent away to war. I wanted to go, the honour for both our families was paramount for a young knight. But the thought of leaving Corrinne for any length of time was a torment, so in love were we by then. But we both understood about our commitments and after our first really passionate embrace and full bloodied kiss, I left, not to return for three years. And when I did, I was near death. Our final battle had been long and hard fought, only barely won.

My warhorse had been poleaxed beneath me. As it fell it trapped my leg. Two, foot soldiers advanced upon me in my stricken position. I took the first up through the groin, but had trouble extricating my sword as the other was upon me stabbing down. I could not defend from that position; my only hope was to take my assailant with me in death.

His axe-head took me between breastplate and pauldron, piercing my mail and entering close to my heart. At the last moment I had managed to free my sword and took him in the throat. He fell upon me dead and probably saved me from further attack as to all around we would both appear to have succumbed to the rigors of battle."

"Oh my! But what then happened, how did you survive?"

"As our dead and wounded were being cleared from the field, my squire found me, still as we lay in our death struggles. I had lost much blood but was alive, though only just. They brought me back and patched the wound to supress the bleeding. Within a week I was strong enough to be sent home. But during the voyage the sepsis set in, so when I arrived back home, as I say I was near death. 'Twas Corrinne that spent night and day, by my side, praying for my recovery and tending my wound. The strength and energy of youth and her loving attention eventually pulled me through.

Well for now Evelyn, that is enough, I think. I must get this studying done as the afternoon is closing." Evelyn grasped the powerful man about his huge upper arms and drew herself to him. She planted a kiss fully on his lips. The touch at first tentative, became a full-bloodied kiss as he held her about the waist and embraced her, crushing her full bosom between them. He pulled away, smiling at the young woman, then picked her up with ease, to carry her in his arms, back to the castle. She laughed gaily, putting her arms about his shoulders and laying her head in the crook of his neck. With a voice shaking and timid, she said. "Casius, I would have you take me to bed."

Casius looked at the maiden and knew that he wanted to have her too. He could think of nothing that would please him more. But above them both, was the threat of this succubus. He wanted to make sure that Evelyn and Diana were both safe. "I can think of nothing that I would like better," he said graciously. "But until the threat that is haunting you has gone; I think it unwise for us to indulge in love making. For if my readings are correct. I think this thing is drawn to and thrives upon sex. Gets its power and its pleasure from the torment of humans in the throws of lust and feeds upon the induced orgasms."

"Is that what is happening to me?" Evelyn said in shock and dread. "Am I being preyed upon by a beast that is sexually abusing me and feeding on my orgasm and bodily fluids? Am I being raped and deflowered, ruined for a future husband?" The tears had begun to trickle down her face as she looked into Casius' eyes.

"My sweet Evelyn, you must be strong, strong in the knowledge that I will deal with this creature. Strong in the knowledge that no harm has come to you as yet. And he said with hunger in his eyes, strong in the knowledge that your deflowering will be a pleasure that I am keen to undertake as your lover and future husband."

Evelyn's tears had stopped immediately, her mouth was wide open and transformed into a smile. "You would fuck me, then marry me sir? Why is that not the incorrect way of things?" She laughed. "I long for you to fuck me and to see and feel your rod of flesh. And the thought of being your wife, is causing my heart to nigh on burst from my breasts." She kissed him upon the cheek. "Casius, you must hurry to rid me of this creature, for I must admit, that I am in need. My body is demanding your attention and it is a severe distraction."

Casius smiled as he set Evelyn down at the foot of the stairs and leant down to kiss her. "Go," he said patting her on the bottom. "You too are a distraction. And one that with each minute that passes, is eroding my resolve."

Evelyn giggled as she ran up the stairs, shouting over her shoulder, "Good. That is as it should be, for ever and always."