Meridsya's Pet 03: The Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did the only thing I could to escape the feeling of Groundhog Day despair.

"Please make me scream for you, Mistress," I whispered.

It was a big risk. In the mood she was in, she might choose to punish me for real. She might scream and get petulant and find something even worse to do for me.

But she did not.

Instead, her smile widened to a demonic degree. "Oh, you're such a good pet!" she exclaimed.

Then, she made me scream. She made me think my skin was tearing. She made me think she was pulling my nipples off my body, leaving bloody wounds behind.

Then I was gasping, fire coming from my nipples and tears squeezing from my eyes, almost sobbing, as cool, tender fingers touched not the flesh they had just been torturing but my cock, stroking lovingly and making the pain on my chest utterly, utterly irrelevant.

"Come for me," she whispered, like the most compassionate of lovers.

I swear I did not come any less that time.

When I could focus again, and Meridsya's fingers were cool and comforting on my twitching, hyper-sensitive cock, she smirked at me again.

"Do you know what I'm going to add this time?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I whispered.

I knew that, beyond anything else she had planned, she had once more asserted her absolute power over me. I knew she could keep upping the stakes and make me explode again, and again, and again, until I passed out before she had run out of things to do to me.

All I could do was accept it. I no longer feared repetition or pain. That would imply some sort of capacity for hope or ability to fight back.

Two metal arms descended into view. Each was tipped with what I recognised as a chromed, glittering, sharp-toothed clover clamp. Moving with apparent delicacy, they approached my nipples as Meridsya's fingers, cool and deft and enticing, made sure they would have hard, rigid nubs to bite onto.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain -- and the orgasm that would follow.

12