Meridsya's Pet 04: Enrichment

Story Info
All pets should enjoy regular enrichment activities.
12.1k words
4.88
2.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This should be enjoyable without having read the first three, but it will make more sense if you have. It features male and female submission, dominant supernatural women, magical powers, and informed, consensual slavery.

~*~*~

I woke with Meridsya spooning me tightly from behind, her legs pressed against mine, groin against my bottom, firm breasts against my back and arms possessively around me.

I felt a moment of conflicted emotions before remembering I could relax and enjoy it.

Meridsya's uppermost arm moved, her hand stroking lightly over my chest and one nipple, which tightened.

"Good morning, pet," she purred.

I grew hard.

It was the morning after she hung me from the spider and tormented me.

I had passed out and my memory of the last few things she had made the spider add to her sexual torture of me was a blur.

I had woken in this position, in bed, being spooned, and had actually whimpered and tried to shy away from her before she held me tenderly and whispered that it was over, I was a good pet, she cared for me, I had done well...

It took me a little while to relax and even then, sex was the last thing on my mind. When I did relax, she held me a little longer and then, instead of making love to me, told me to get up and put on a dressing gown.

She sat me down to dinner, giving me a luxurious feast and attentively waiting on me.

I got the distinct impression she was going out of her way to apologise, without in any way admitting that there was ever anything she might need to apologise for.

When I was sated, she took me down into the grotto and bathed me, making me feel like a pampered princess. That was when my sexuality began to wake up again.

She dried me, then, both of us naked, led up by the hand back to bed, where she used her whole body to make me feel like the centre of her universe until I didn't so much pass out from too much sex as drift from unreal ecstasy into dreamland.

I was not sure, lying there trying to piece my memories back together, if I would be able to reconcile having those two complete polar opposites happening to me in one day.

But I already had stiff nipples and an erection again and, as Meridsya shifted slightly behind me, I felt her nipples digging into my back.

"How would you like me, pet?" she purred into my ear.

I thought for a moment of getting some of my own back and pounding her while pinning her to the bed by her throat.

But I didn't actually want to. The world still felt a little too surreal.

Besides, I didn't want to break what was becoming a tradition of soft morning sex.

"I want you on top of me," I whispered.

She nipped at my shoulder muscle before pushing me away from her. I automatically straightened my legs so I rolled. When I was on my back again, she moved on top of me, all silky skin and feminine curves and soft patches and centuries of skill.

She milked me slowly and teasingly with hands and thighs and then her oh-so-tight cunt until I came three times inside her, and it was warm and loving and playful.

She let me lie and relax underneath her warm weight for a few minutes before getting off me and standing, pulling a silken dressing gown out of the air to put on.

"I'm choosing your clothes today," she said. "We're going visiting."

And that was the end of the warm, soft morning.

I knew she had said she might lend me to other succubi. Exactly what did she have in mind?

Naked, I followed her into my wardrobe.

Meridysa plucked out a lace-edged lace-up shirt, a kilt and formal sporran, and Roman sandals. Which I thought were odd choices, but I kept my mouth shut.

Meridsya made us coffee.

"No time for breakfast," she said, "we have an appointment to keep."

She did not seem grumpy. Since she had, to that moment, shown no compunctions about letting me see her grumpy or even furious, that seemed like a good sign.

"May I know who we are visiting, Mistress?" I asked, hoping I wasn't pushing my luck.

She smirked at me. "You'll see," was all she said.

Oh, good.

"Don't stare too obviously," she said, before leading me outside.

I stared surreptitiously. It was my first time outside her rooms, apart from when she summoned (copied) me into this world -- and all I remembered of that was the room itself.

Her front door opened onto a pit. A steep-sided, conical pit of rough, reddish rock.

I immediately thought of Dante's vision of Hell. It was stepped, ringed by wide walkways. Each walkway had a sturdy, decorative iron railing around parts, but not all, of the edge.

The walkway we stepped onto was at least 3 metres wide, which mitigated against the demonic aspect of the place -- until I thought about the possibility of hulking great monsters.

Above us, the widening cavern extended into misty clouds. Below us, I saw darkness lit by a flickering red glow. In each direction, tier upon tier marched into the limits of my vision, each one lined with doors upon doors.

There was no possible way that the sunshine in Meridsya's yard, outside her conservatory, could have existed if the rules here followed any sort of Earth physics.

Meridsya smirked at me. "Like it? We find it amusing."

"I can see some... artistic correlates," I said, trying to be neutral. "Is this how your world is, or..."

"Oh no, it's a consensus creation," she said airily, before striding off.

I hurried to stay close behind her, desperate to be seen to be with her.

There were other... creatures around, mostly inhumanly gorgeous male or female or androgynous figures. But I soon started noticing a few undoubted humans.

Most of them had eyes downcast and were dressed to be displayed -- which is not the same thing as dressing to display. Some were walking behind demons but some were clinging to their escort, for comfort or protection or desire. All of the demons who had a human showed an extra degree of smugness, although they all looked self-confident and arrogant.

None of them was reserved about doing their own staring. Every single one we passed, even those in close conversation on the other side of the ledge, turned to give me looks that were calculating or appreciative but all seemed hungry.

I really, really needed them to know I belonged to Meridsya.

Going the other way, I saw a slight human woman in a racy evening dress stumbling along clinging to a tall, impossibly handsome incubus who had an arm casually around her. It seemed obvious that she had just been subjected to the sort of marathon orgasmageddon that I was becoming used to, and was barely able to walk. There was naked envy but also appreciation on the faces of every demon I saw.

As I glanced at them, Meridsya had abruptly side-stepped and slowed to drop back. As we passed them, she grabbed a handful of my arse and squeezed, smirked at me, then turned to head for a wide staircase.

I was very glad there was a railing on each side. It was extremely steep and, although I could walk up it without the railing, I didn't want to.

Besides, it gave me an amazing view of Meridsya's arse, which suddenly had an exaggerated swing to it while I was ascending behind her.

I no longer needed to wonder if she was deliberately making me aroused: I knew my growing erection was entirely from training and association.

We passed another two doors before she stopped and knocked.

It swung smoothly open.

She led me inside.

Suddenly very much on edge, I followed her, nervous to do so but more nervous to be left outside.

The door closed behind me with a very definitive click.

We passed through a short corridor, into a sitting room similar in scale to Meridsya's.

But where my Mistress leant towards a rococo/gothic jumbled blend of Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian and what-the-fuck else, the style here seemed to be a lavish modern interpretation of ancient Persian, with all the architectural flourishes and colourful patterns that have come down to us from pre-Islamic Iranian empires, evolved but with no overt religious references.

"Meridsya. Do come in."

The voice was the sort of honeyed, sultry purr I expected. I felt a small moment of relief it was a feminine voice: Bisexual I may be, but I would prefer that my first experience with another succubus would be with a more female body.

She was reclining on a massive, ornate couch, dressed in elaborate gowns that looked period but somehow revealed every curve, her inhuman beauty dark-haired, dark-eyed, full-lipped and oval-faced. To look at her was to reassess the stereotypes portrayed in Meridsya's face.

And kneeling demurely beside her, eyes downcast and hands folded in her lap, wearing a fucking I-kid-you-not Princess Leia bikini that was barely adequate for the task of containing her breasts, was a pale-skinned, lightly freckled strawberry blonde woman who nearly challenged Meridsya for statuesque erotic beauty.

I instantly felt overdressed but also had to struggle to keep a straight face at how corny the costume seemed.

Meridsya strode forward. "Eshirieth, it is always a pleasure to enter your... quarters."

Eshirieth's face, as she rose from the couch, bore the sort of smirk I was all too used to seeing on Meridsya's.

The two embraced, more like lovers than colleagues, and shared a lingering kiss.

I caught the kneeling woman looking up at them with an intent, hungry gaze, then a flash of her gaze flicking towards me for a second.

Was that a smirk? The demureness was an act, then -- thankfully.

The two succubi separated, without removing their hands from each other, and Eshirieth gave me a delighted, hungry, appreciative, but mostly hungry look. "Meridsya! Is this your new pet? Oh, my, he does look tasty. What's he called and where did you find him?"

Meridsya turned to give me a lazy, smug look. "His name is Lucas and Seiren found him for me. In a bondage club."

I almost felt like correcting her on that, but restrained myself.

Eshirieth laughed. "Oh, Seiren is such good value, isn't she? Mmm, you're so good to me, Meridsya, letting me borrow him."

And there we were. I steeled myself.

But Eshirieth looked down at the woman. "There you are, Dervla my pet, I got you another play date. What do you say?"

The words "play date" completely rebooted my expectations. Plus: Oh Christ, the woman may actually be Irish. That would be too much to deal with, on top of how hot she already was.

But: Play date?

The woman, Dervla, gave me another look that was controlled apart from her eyes, which flashed again. "Thank you, Mistress."

No, not Irish. Her accent was slightly more Australian than mine.

I tried to control my disappointment. But: Play date??

"Come here, pet," Eshirieth said.

Dervla rose smoothly to her feet, showing a strength and control that was highly erotic, revealing... was that a fucking chastity belt underneath the fabric panels of her Leia outfit?

I realised from my reaction that if Meridsya hadn't decided to spin my libido up a little, I really had entirely embraced being a sex slave. I should have been disturbed, not aroused.

Eshirieth took hold of Dervla's chin and lifted it for the sort of hungry kiss where you just knew there was going to be a tongue halfway down Dervla's throat.

When she let go, Dervla's cheeks were flushed, her pale, freckled skin showing changes in blood flow immediately.

Eshirieth reached down to pat Dervla's mostly-naked arse, there was a clank, and the -- yes, it fucking was -- chastity belt came away in the succubus's hand. "Go and play with Lucas, pet, we have things to discuss."

"Thank you, Mistress," Dervla said, demurely, while mostly naked, cheeks flushed and breathing so that her breasts were threatening to overcome the skimpy metal top.

She turned to me, keeping her expression neutral but her eyes skewering me, took a couple of dancing steps towards me, and held out her hand. "Come with me, Lucas," she soft, softly and submissively.

I tried to tell myself it was my imagination that she stressed "come" a little while giving me another skewering, nakedly hungry look, but I didn't think it was.

Was I being whored to a human instead of a succubus, or were we being whored to each other?

"Thank you, Dervla," I murmured, taking her hand.

Her grip was like iron as she lead me -- towed, almost -- to a door concealed by decorative wall panels.

#

She ushered me through into a bedroom festooned with cushions, wall hangings and drapes, with more drapes around a truly massive four-poster bed. Her submissiveness cracked just enough to show some impatience before she carefully closed the door, then she spun on me with a Harley Quinn grin.

"Oh, I am so glad Meridsya found another man! I haven't had a human cock inside me in months!"

As ice-breakers went, it was pretty good.

"Pleased to meet you," I said, almost stepping back defensively. "Sorry, I'm new here, what..."

She made an impatient gesture. "Meridsya has told you about doing human things to remember you're human, yes?"

"Yes, be physical, she said, eat even though I don't need to, reinforce my body image."

"Yes, but you also need to reinforce your mental image," Dervla said with thin patience, her hands impatiently illustrating as she spoke. "You need to remember not just what it feels like to be human-shaped, but how to be human. Demons aren't. They fake it extremely well, they've adopted our languages and a whole bunch of shit, but they're. Not. Human. We have to remind each other. You will go mad if you only ever see Meridsya. So we get taken on 'play dates'. Enrichment for the livestock. And you will go mad if you only ever have sex with Meridsya because that's not natural! Sex will pall, you'll start to go mad faster and Meridsya will stop getting meaningful sustenance for you. We need to fuck other humans regularly to remember how amazing they are."

She said that without the slightest trace of bitterness or self-mockery or defensiveness.

"But the thing is," she continued, "sex with other humans is different, in a good way. I swear I'm not just talking myself up, please believe me because I really need us to get to it. And I'm bi, I love having cocks inside me and a strap-on would do, but it amuses Eshirieth to not do that to me, I barely even get her fingers if she's in a good mood," Dervla said through gritted teeth, "so the last time I had a fat, juicy cock in my cunt was your Mistress being futa a month ago, and the last time I had a real human cock was twice as long as that! So, I promise we can talk later, but can you please fuck me now?"

She finished in the most pleading tone I've ever heard from a woman asking for sex. And believe me when I say I was not immune.

But...

"Why did she have you in a chastity belt?"

Dervla clenched her raised hands, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "Because," she said through clenched teeth, "Eshirieth delights in tormenting me. And this morning we didn't have our normal morning sex --" so it wasn't just Meridsya and me, then -- "and she wouldn't let me come at all, and she's been teasing me for the past hour as," she made air quotes, "'a present for Meridsya's new pet.'"

She opened her eyes wide, cocked her head to one side and stared at me. "So, happy birthday, or something," she said, spreading her arms wide. "Now, this fucking costume is enchanted so I can't remove it until you start, so are we going to unwrap each other, or..."

"I thought we could go for a drink first," I said, as deadpan as I could.

She actually punched me in my left pec. "We can drink each other, I squirt, happy?"

"Ow," I said.

"If you're Meridsya's pet, you won't mind that," she snapped, pointedly.

I relented, unclipped my sporran belt and tossed it to one side. She spun to present her back to me, holding her hair to one side. There were two ties, behind her back and behind her neck. I barely had to touch them to make them spring apart.

Then she was grabbing my face with both hands and jamming her lips against my mouth, hard enough to bruise, as she flattened her breasts against my shirt.

I returned the kiss with a will, but couldn't have been as enthusiastic about it as she was.

She abruptly pulled back, gave me a happy grin, sighed, then dropped to her knees.

She had no trouble at all with my kilt's buckles.

I wondered if Meridsya had a type that specific, or if she imposed kilts on all her male pets and it was just a coincidence that I was used to wearing them, or if Dervla was just that experienced.

I wouldn't have bet against any of those options.

Dervla flung the heavy cloth to one side, then flicked the bottom of my long shirt off my bouncing cock. She gave a sigh so happy it could have been in a Christmas movie.

"Oh, I've missed you," she crooned directly to my cock. "Come to momma."

She seized my shaft in both hands and licked the head. I moaned in appreciation, but not nearly as much as she did.

"Oh, you taste so refreshingly real," she whispered, then engulfed my cock, and sucked hard enough for a second to make me yelp.

She pulled off and looked up at me mischievously. "Now, I can guess what you like," she said, tapping my glans, "Meridsya's pet."

"Switch, are you?" I asked.

She had my cock in her mouth again but she made a nodding motion and a noise that sounded affirmative.

I peeled my shirt off.

In three strokes, she had her hands off my cock so her lips could go all the way to the root, her hands moving to my arse to grab my buttocks and hold me firmly.

She moved smoothly over me, stroking me with her throat, before pulling back for a couple of breaths slipped seamlessly into her motions.

I was impressed.

And I was beginning to see what she had meant about sex with humans being different in a good way.

Meridsya could make me feel whatever she wished just by thinking it. She could hum and make every part of her mouth vibrate. She didn't have to breathe. She could control her throat with muscles humans simply didn't have. She could read my reactions and fine-tune every single movement she made to my nerves in real-time.

But what Dervla had was honesty, passion, and my knowledge that here was not an immortal, incorporeal being of energy and information whose very existence and continued power circled around the sexual pleasure of humans -- here was a fellow human, someone who had lived and had been expecting to one day die and had probably suffered through the same dangerous dance of dating of every other woman seeking to fulfil her desires without getting beaten or killed, but who was eagerly, passionately, with every sign of desire, choosing to kneel in front of me and make her throat do things it was expressly not designed for.

I felt a great desire to return the favour.

As if on cue, she pulled back and looked up at me while continuing to stroke my cock with both fists. "You're not going to be slowed down by coming now, are you?"

"Not on recent experience," I murmured. I had been resisting, holding myself from getting even close to coming, with what I found to be surprising ease.

She plunged back over my cock, going straight to the root.

On that fairly explicit request, I relaxed and let myself enjoy it.

As soon as I did, I appreciated Dervla's honest enthusiasm all the more.

It had never been a factor before I was plucked into this demon realm: If a sexual partner seemed less than pleased to be giving me a blow job, it would make me uncomfortable and I'd stop them. I was always very upfront that I wasn't interested in doing anything we both didn't enjoy. Whether they actively enjoyed the process themselves or were happy to do something because they enjoyed giving pleasure wasn't a big deal for me, so long as they wished to be doing it instead of feeling some form of obligation or even habit.