Meridsya's Pet 04: Enrichment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled aside, up to my knees.

She was turning to the headboard, reaching for it, when she glanced back at me, looked over my shoulder and her eyes widened.

Before I could turn, Meridsya appeared behind Dervla on the bed and grabbed her hair, making her cry out.

At the same time, an arm snaked around my neck and pulled me sharply backwards.

I overbalanced but landed against someone, on my knees and sitting on my ankles, as a hand landed on my chest. I froze.

"Mmm, you are delicious,"" Eshirieth purred in my ear, her voice like honey, like silk against my skin, like wantonness incarnate.

Meridsya, holding Dervla facing me in a similar position, smirked at Eshirieth.

Then, her eyes on me, Meridsya moved her lips to Dervla's ear and murmured, just loud enough for me to hear, "Don't be shy. Show him what he wants to see."

Dervla, panting, stared at me a little unfocused with wide eyes and huge pupils as she spread her knees wide.

I felt my gaze drop helplessly to her groin for a second before I looked back up at her face.

She stared back at me, looking helpless and lust-crazed. She was shivering, sweat beading on her skin, a flush from her face down to her breasts.

"What do you want to see, pretty boy?" Eshirieth murmured in my ear.

"I want to see her come," I said without thinking.

Without any further prompting, Dervla began masturbating, using one hand to strum her clit frantically while she plunged three fingers into her cunt to fuck herself.

My cock throbbed. I felt light-headed, feverish, my skin crawling with heat.

"And what do you want to see, you helpless slut?" Meridsya breathed into Dervla's ear while beginning to caress a breast, the other arm firmly around Dervla's throat.

"I want to see him come," Dervla whimpered.

I didn't need prompting either. I reached down to begin stroking my cock, using two hands automatically, being soft and teasing with one while the other moved around the base, my balls, rubbing not because I needed that stimulation so much as because it was the way someone else with a spare hand might.

Eshirieth purred in my ear, "Good boy."

I was too hyperfocused on Dervla at that moment to react, and only dimly noticed. Which was probably a good thing. She was an unknown quantity and a powerful demon, which meant that when I stopped being so aroused, I would be terrified of her.

But I was that aroused. I was so aroused that merely touching my cock made me shiver, and stroking it made me suppress a moan.

Because despite my arousal, despite Eshirieth holding me with an arm around my neck and a cool hand on my chest making my skin crawl with desire, I still wanted to see Dervla come before I let myself let go. It was irrational at the time -- neither of us was in control, we had both been reverted to the status of toys -- but, there it was. I wanted Dervla to come first.

From the look of her face and twitching body, I would not have to wait long.

I didn't. She didn't come triumphantly, like when she had been on top, or blissfully, like when she had been on the bottom, or even, as when I had played with her nipples, with the sense that I had cheated and caught her unaware but she was happy about it.

No: She came pleadingly, desperately and hungrily, with the look on her face of someone who was more relieved than pleased but was already begging for more.

But that thought did not chill or even mildly disturb me: It just appeared at the back of my mind and stayed there, small and impotent, to be thought about later.

"Oh, naughty boy!" Eshirieth said in my ear, sounding more delightedly amused than scolding or angry. "She gave you what you wanted, but you didn't return the favour!"

Well, that was one way of looking at it, yes.

"If I know Lucas," Meridsya purred into Dervla's ear in a playful tone while looking at me with burning, unblinking eyes, "he was wanting to make sure Dervla came before he did. He's very considerate like that."

"Oh, well, I can forgive that!" Eshirieth said, her hand on my chest moving a little, making me shudder and my cock twitch in my hand. "But I do believe Dervla deserves to see him come as well, and I know Dervla would like to show off again, so I think they should come together."

The tone in her voice then did chill me a little.

Meridsya smiled lazily at me and tilted her head so her lips brushed Dervla's ear: "Oh yes, I think they should."

Dervla whimpered, her eyes still locked on mine, and resumed masturbating frantically.

I didn't need to do much except hold on until she was close. I was already hovering near the tipping point.

"Point it at her," Eshirieth purred in my ear, raising goosebumps down my entire left side. "I want it to land on her."

I wasn't sure it would make it that far, but I could no more say that than I could stop masturbating.

It did not take Dervla long. About six progressively deeper breaths, with two demons in the room, one holding her, and all that had gone on between us already.

So I was just thinking that yes, I would shift my grip...

When Eshirieth breathed into my ear: "I'm sure Dervla has told you that what she gets from me, is no choice," and her hand on my chest seized one of my nipples, and twisted it.

I didn't even have time to register the small spike of pain before I was coming, my entire body jolting and the force of my ejaculation almost painful itself.

But I didn't take my eyes off Dervla and, unless it was my imagination, I saw the moment her realisation of my orgasm tipped her over the edge into hers. Watching that gave an extra spike to mine.

Somehow, I also saw, out of the corners of my eyes, my come splash onto Dervla's belly and the hand rubbing her clit.

She snatched it up to her mouth to suck frantically and pulled her other hand out of her cunt to scoop up more, sucking her juices along with mine.

"Do you like his come?" Meridsya asked, a delighted note in her voice setting off warning bells in my head.

Dervla just nodded vigorously as she tried to get every last molecule of come off her hands.

Meridsya glanced towards Eshirieth, grinning. "Well, I think that Lucas has not come nearly as many times as you, and I think that's unfair. Don't you think that's unfair, Dervla?"

Dervla, her gaze still fixed on me, nodded again.

"So I think it would be a lovely idea," Meridsya continued, "if you used that beautiful, skilled, mouth of yours to make him catch up."

Eshirieth's arm tightened around my throat.

Meridsya gave Dervla a little push, but Dervla was already reaching for my groin with her mouth anyway, falling forwards and almost forgetting to catch herself with her hands.

I gasped when she swallowed my cock in one go, the sensation already intense so soon after coming, already glorious by virtue of what it was, but also significantly altered by the knowledge of what was to come.

Meridsya moved behind Dervla. "Don't spill a single drop!" she said. "And to give you some extra motivation, I'm going to be inside you the whole time, but you don't get to come until he's caught up."

I felt Dervla react to each statement. She reacted so strongly to Meridsya entering her that I thought she was trying to suck my cock off entirely.

"And after that, I think I'll play with you," Eshirieth breathed into my ear. "As much as you played with my Dervla."

I came about 10 seconds after that.

Dervla did not spill a single drop. Then, or the next time. Or the next. Or the next. Or...