Meridsya's Pet 04: Enrichment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the difference between Meridsya, who did absolutely anything that helped her feed off my lust, and Dervla, who would receive no such payment from me and had explicitly said she wanted to be fucked but then immediately dropped to her knees, was tremendous.

I had a brand new appreciation for how good it feels to have someone eager to pleasure you, and it was disarming. I practically felt my cock swell and pulse just from that knowledge.

It did not take long, after Dervla gave me permission, for the first sweet shiver of impending orgasm, and the point of no return after that.

I knew Dervla was tracking how close I was, from the anticipatory sounds she was making around my cock.

So instead of warning her, I let myself groan softly, then more, then pant.

Dervla pulled back just before I came, but kept her lips wrapped around my cock, and sucked enthusiastically.

When I had finished spurting and Dervla made me twitch and almost jerk backwards with one last, cheeky suck on my sensitive cock, she sat back, giggling and panting.

"Oh, Meridsya likes her boys copious! And you know, I never minded the taste, but it's always a little nicer here."

She stood smoothly her breasts moving in that amazing way naturally firm breasts have.

I grabbed her, pulled her against me and kissed her firmly.

Her eyes widened in surprise before she kissed me back. My taste lingered in her mouth.

"Mmm, that's promising," she said when we pulled apart. "And so is this."

She squeezed my cock, which had slipped under her hips, with her thighs.

"How do you like it?" I asked. I briefly debated carrying her to the bed, but she was tall and therefore not bantam-weight and I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull it off smoothly.

She grinned. "Don't like pain. Slow is good so long as it's firm, rough's good. Top or bottom, don't care, so long as we start with your cock inside me. Just do me hard. I will come."

"Lots?" I asked.

She kept grinning. "Lots."

"Right then," I said, pulling away. "Get on the bed." I turned to the side and slapped her arse firmly.

"You get on the bed!" she said.

She actually ran and jumped, twisting in the air to bounce as she landed, unclipping and throwing aside her bottoms.

I took the time to take my sandals off before walking towards her, making a show of cracking my neck, as she lay back with her hands behind her head and her legs spread at nearly 180 degrees.

"Get over here while your wick's still wet," she demanded.

I jumped, getting a shriek from her, but landed on my hands and feet without hitting her.

She immediately reached down to grab my cock and pull me into her.

There was not the immediate, easy slickness of Meridsya. Dervla was oozing wet and my dick was still slick with saliva and a little come, but the feeling was more natural -- more how I remembered entering a woman with copious natural lube involved.

I groaned with the pleasure of that first penetration, of the way I had to push to enter her, the pressure on my glans, the welcoming warmth and enveloping grip of her cunt, and even the sound seemed more honest to my ears than all the times I had groaned helplessly when entering Meridsya.

Dervla didn't so much groan as scream, "Oh, YES!" as she threw her head back, arching up towards me, then grabbed my hips and yanked me against her, convulsing as my hips slammed into hers and -- I thought -- I pressed lightly against her cervix.

"Oh, FUCK!" she groaned, head back, fingers digging into my hips. "Don't move. Just let me feel this for a minute."

Well, OK, sure. I was happy to hover over her and let myself feel her for a minute. Her thighs pressed against my waist. Her hands digging into my hips. Her tight, tight cunt squeezing my cock.

After a long, long, blissful moment, Dervla relaxed slightly and wriggled underneath me, making her breasts quiver from side to side.

"Oooh, yes," she purred.

I ground my hips against hers, shifting my cock inside her in a movement that was slight but nonetheless nudged against what I assumed was her cervix.

She gasped and went suddenly rigid but her hands jumped up so clawed fingers could dig into my back and pull me down on top of her so my chest flattened her breasts.

I continued grinding and shifted slightly on top of her to get my lips to her neck and begin kissing.

She rolled her head away from her, exposing the length of her neck, and purred happily as she shifted underneath me with a movement that felt every inch sensuous and sensing.

I reached her ear and kissed the lobe then licked lightly inside.

She shivered and gasped and I felt her cunt spasm about my cock.

I softly took her head with one hand and then held it firmly as I continued licking her ear, inside and around.

She gasped, moaned, giggled, moved a little more demandingly and a touch more heat entered her movements.

Her legs wrapped around me, holding on tight so I couldn't have withdrawn for longer thrusts if I had wanted to, and her arms held me almost as tightly as her hands roamed over my back. Her hips began grinding back against mine and she stretched her neck, not just exposing it to me but demanding my attention.

"I love the feel of thighs around my waist," I murmured into her ear, before kissing down the line of her jaw.

She arched beneath me, a ripple pressing first her hips then her breasts more firmly against me. The ripple continued, and again, and again, as she began panting and grinding even more firmly back against me.

I wanted to know how easily she would come, and I thought I was getting my answer.

Her voice tipped over into the "Oh! Oh! Oh!" of a woman -- of anyone -- who knows they are very close to orgasm and are eager for it to arrive faster.

I didn't change anything I was doing. Not pace, not rhythm, not the soft kisses I was laying along her jaw and neck and throat and ear.

"AH!" She came convulsively, bucking so hard we briefly bounced up off the bed, her arms and legs clamped around me in a death-grip for a long moment that was breathless because neither of us could properly breathe.

When she suddenly sagged, I began moving again, shifting and rolling my hips.

"Mmmm!" Her arms fell onto the bed then languidly slid upwards so she could stretch them above her head (the bed was that large). "Don't stop!"

I lifted myself off her and shifted position so I could take longer strokes. She gasped, a wave passing through her back and her shoulders rolling from side to side.

I lifted more so I could look down and see her breasts shift on her chest.

I expected her to smirk at that, but she had her eyes closed and her head twisted to the side.

"Don't stOP!" she repeated, with a rising emphasis.

I luxuriated inside her, moving in long, slow strokes, almost all the way, enjoying the feel of a simple real human at least as much as I ever enjoyed the feel of Meridsya -- in some respects, more.

I withdrew until I felt my glans touch the firmer ring at her entrance.

She gasped and stilled, holding herself in almost shivering anticipation.

I stroked a little, only a centimetre each time, flirting with withdrawing entirely.

"Ah! It was just a catch in her voice.

Then I pushed smoothly all the way inside, dragging from her a whole-hearted groan and arch of her back.

I bent my back to get my mouth to one of her nipples.

She cried out, more emotion than words, as I sucked, the already firm nub becoming immediately hard.

I began firmer strokes, not fast but withdrawing all the way before pushing forcefully back in to bump against her, as I kept sucking with a pulsating rhythm on her nipple.

"Ah! Ah! AH!"

Her voice was exquisite music to my ears, a better ecstasy in that moment than allowing myself to come.

I still had doubts over whether Meridsya actually experienced pleasure as I knew it or some simulacrum or even merely faked it for my benefit.

But there was no doubt that although Dervla's sexuality and sensitivity had both been artificially boosted, she was experiencing this, she was reacting, she had no need to fake this. She might not be a normal woman, biologically in any way believable, but she was human and she was orgasming.

Sex is such fantastic value: The only pleasure to compare with orgasm is the pleasure of knowing that you've made someone else orgasm.

With Meridsya, there was always doubt. She knew how to respond to feed my ego and my lust, but nothing could convince me that her entire performance was not a calculated act -- no matter how much I was prepared to buy it.

As Dervla arched beneath me, clamped around me and screamed once more, "Oh, yes!" I knew she wasn't acting. She had no need to. She told me what she liked. She begged for it. I delivered.

There are several reasons I support the idea of "enthusiastic consent" for any form of sex. But behind all the important ones -- you know, ethics and compassion -- was the simple fact that someone begging you for sex, demanding it, with eyes lit up, is the most erotic thing imaginable.

As she lay gasping but already recovering, I stroked her forehead. "Not going to get tired, are you?" I asked. I was, despite every available temptation, provocation and every inch of her amazing body pressed, rammed and squeezed against mine, finding it possible to control myself.

I had no intention of finishing any time soon.

She grinned up at me, fiercely. "Try me."

"Rough's good? Do you like being held down?"

Her arms, lying above her head, gripped the headboard.

"You mean by my throat?" she asked, grinning.

"Risky, choking," I said, not moving.

"Here?"

I grinned back, acknowledging the point, then used one hand to push her neck down into the bed.

She gasped, a sound that had instinctive fear but also fresh delight in it.

I felt a moment of fierce thrill, the dark thirst that, controlled, I used on those occasions when a woman wanted me to hurt her, lightly or even strictly, or to insult or demean her.

I wanted to fucking tear her apart.

But she was human, not Meridsya, and where I was quite prepared to let any darkness in me off the hook with my immensely powerful, essentially immortal slave owner, I would never violate the trust any human partner placed in her.

I set my hand, giving myself a mark to not exceed, then pushed myself upwards, settled my knees, and began pounding her hard as I watched for any signs of pain, recoil, discomfort, lack of enjoyment.

Lack of pleasure? I wasn't entirely sure any human pet was capable of that, in such a situation. I wasn't entirely sure Dervla knew her own limits at that moment, in that world, after having her body massaged by whoever copied her across.

But I would stick with what we agreed, and not test her.

I simply fucked her as hard as my hotted-up body could, as she began bucking against my hand, her own hands locked onto the end of the bed and her breasts shook with every impact and every one of her spasms, and her gurgled, inarticulate sounds became more frantic and she convulsed again, bucking wildly as I continued, not slowing down, feeling sweat coat my skin as I kept up a pace I had never been capable of but was now -- absolutely capable of now.

Her eyes opened even wider as I kept going without slowing down, kept fucking her with my other hand on her hip to pin her pelvis to the bed, kept driving in and out of her, feeling the slight resistance of her cervix every time, knowing that not all women like that but there was little chance anyone here would not, and seeing in her reaction to every thrust that, yes, she liked it.

Her eyes rolled down to look towards me but were clearly unable to both focus at once. I stared back, intense, not smiling but grinning as wolflike as I could, sweat beginning to fly off me.

"Fucking come again," I said, just before she did.

I kept going. Kept going as she howled and thrashed and gurgled as I pressed again, kept going as she bucked uncontrollably, kept going until she convulsed so hard she almost threw us to the side.

I stopped then and, let her spasm, her arms twisting but her grip white-knuckled on the bed, her torso trying to contort but her legs still clamped around my waist.

I released her throat and her hip and used both my elbows to knock her knees away from my waist. I felt her automatically unlock her ankles to obey my demand, pushed her knees back to pin them to the bed beside her, trusting in her flexibility and not disappointed, threw my legs back without pulling out of her, and loomed over as she gasped and panted and stared up at me.

"Ready for more?"

I didn't wait for an answer. Just the defiant spark in her focusing eyes.

I drove her into the bed, slamming my hips against hers each time.

"Yes, fuck me," she hissed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She kept it up until she screamed through another orgasm.

I kept it up until she screamed again.

Then, I eased my legs back into kneeling, let her legs come back, wiped sweat off her brow.

I leaned down to where she could kiss me if she lifted her head. "Any requests?"

She managed to focus on me on the second, or perhaps third, attempt. She grinned, fiercely. "Fuck, you're good," she said.

"I've had a lot of recent experience."

"No, you should give yourself a bit more credit than that," she said, her lips twisting into a lopsided grin. "You really think a demon carefully catering to your exact kinks is going to teach you much?"

I had to admit she had a point.

"Taught me self-control," I said.

"Did she? Or did she just give you an opportunity to learn?" Dervla asked, one eyebrow arched.

Since she mentioned it...

"I notice you haven't shot your nut and rolled over," she said.

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked.

She grinned up at me. "Do you want to come inside me?"

"Eventually. Why, are you getting tired?"

She gave me an amused, challenging look. "Oh, I wasn't expecting you to stop afterwards."

I grinned down at her. "So, what would you like next?"

She brought her arms down and stroked my biceps. "I want to be on top."

"Sure." I rolled us over, faintly hoping for a startled reaction but Dervla taking it in her stride.

She lay on top of me, my cock still snugly nestled inside her, and stroked my face as I languidly rested my arms above my head.

"Sure you don't want to come inside me?" she asked, grinning down at me as she began a grinding, rolling movement of her hips while squeezing my cock inside her.

"It'd be messy," I said, mildly.

"Oh, do you mind? I kind of like being sloppy fucked. Reminds me how much I've already enjoyed," she said, still grinning.

"Well, put like that..."

She kissed me, hungrily, pressing my head down into the bed with her lips as she held it tightly with both hands. She continued her grinding, adding a rolling motion that fucked me with short strokes in addition to the twisting, bending and rubbing she was already giving me.

I rewarded her with a purr into her mouth.

"Now, what do you like?" she whispered, lips brushing mine. "You're Meridsya's pet, so I'm guessing you like being tied up. Whipped. Having your nipples pinched. Teeth."

That definitely answered one question: Succubi aren't entirely plastic to the desires of their next pet or plaything, they have their own preferences, enduring desires and types.

"Among other things," I murmured back. "This is nice, too."

"Nice?" she said with raised eyebrows and what I hoped was aware, mock evidence of being affronted.

"It's very nice. This would work, if I let myself relax." Then I added: "Look, just being inside you is enough, if I want to come. Have you seen yourself? Do you have any idea how amazing you look? You're as hot as a demon! And do you have any idea how fucking unbelievably erotic your enthusiasm and your orgasms are? I live for that. The one thing I want from a partner is to enjoy what I'm doing to them, and you begged me into bed, gave me the most enthusiastic blow job I've ever received from a human, and then came four times and I see nothing to suggest you're going to stop there. I do not need extra help coming, while I'm this close to your body."

She looked as though she was trying to be cynical about the flattery, but not very hard. Her eyebrows went up again, but only a little, and as I moved my eyes to make a show of looking down at her body, I saw her lips twitch and quiver towards a grin, or smirk, or just plain smile.

"Oh?" she asked, sounding teasing. "This body?"

She pulled her knees up and, lifted her torso effortlessly to the vertical. She made a show of lifting her arms to throw her hair back off her face and torso as she smirked down at me, keeping her shoulders back and chest forward to make her already amazing breasts even more prominent. "You like this body?"

I could not have engineered it better if I had tried. Of course I wanted this: To have her on top, see her riding me, breasts rising and falling and swaying and even bouncing until I reached for them, but I didn't want to ask her to after she said she wanted to be on top -- which I interpreted as her wanting to be in charge.

"I can barely believe this body," I said, being as obvious as possible as I looked her over, from legs snugly on either side of my waist, to her narrow waist accentuated by her kneeling position, to swelling ribcage to glorious, heavy yet lifted breasts with prominent erect nipples, and even up to her long neck and stunning face. "It's the best present I've ever been given."

"Ha!" she said as she began to move, a rocking motion that shifted my cock deep inside her, flirting with her cervix. "You like being inside this body?"

She moved her hands over her torso, caressing the way I would be if I wasn't being deliberately docile, ending on her breasts, which she took into two overflowing handfuls and squeezed up and then back against her, purring as she did so.

"Mmmm," I said, letting my hips shift a little.

She made her rocking more pronounced, moving from something only a little more than small twitches to a rhythmic, rolling rocking that ground me inside her. "This body is enough to make you come?"

"Mmmmmm," I said, drawing it out a lot more, shifting on the bed to settle myself and trying to look even remotely as languidly erotic as she had.

"What else was it you said?" she asked, one hand kneading a breast while the other moved up to her head, fingers clawing through her hair, "how erotic my orgasms are?"

Oh, it got even better! I let my eyes light up to answer for me.

"I'd better show you then, hadn't I?" she asked.

Oh, yes, please! I just grinned up at her and made a show of settling back to watch.

With another smirk, she slid the hand on her head down her face, her neck, her sternum, her arm squeezing over her breast on its way past, down her belly, to the tuft of neatly trimmed hair above her vulva.

She began stroking her clitoris in time with her hips, grinding and sliding in a perfectly matched rhythm as her eyes grew hooded, her hand on her breast began kneading at the same rhythm, and she began making appreciative, lustful little noises.

It was a display I could never tire of. In my experience, everyone confident enough to do this knows how to put on a show, but Dervla displayed an extra touch of style, of flair, that had me wondering if this was something she did regularly for her owner, or just for her play dates.

As she moved, I felt her cunt squeeze me a little bit tighter, and if I had still been my old self, I would have had real trouble holding on. But I was Meridsya's tweaked pet, with a little experience, and while Dervla was putting on a show, I was too keen to watch to let myself be distracted by losing control.

She took her time, appearing lost in the sensations without losing her rhythm or the sense she was performing without faking, and I appreciated the extra time appreciating her.