Merigold Manor

Story Info
A spicy retirement.
2.9k words
4.36
14.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MERIGOLD MANNOR

by Musings of Pan

It was over two years since Jean, my wife of 32 years died, that I got tired of living in our house alone and decided to move. I checked out condos, planned communities, and retirement communities before settling on Merigold Mannor. It is a nice looking place without being overly opulent and my living area is large enough for my needs. Best of all, all the cooking, cleaning, and maintenance is done for me so I could spend more time with my books and chatting with the other very interesting residents. 

For the first six or seven months I was at peace. An early morning stroll, breakfast with friends, some time researching a subject of interest, perhaps a field trip, and an evening discussing events of the day with a brandy in the lounge was my routine. But gradually I began to feel something was missing. I had no desire for a live in relationship with all the baggage that entails but at the same time I had not had sex since Jean died. While I am no longer a teenager, I still have desires and the women at Merigold were looking better and better.

One evening, while sipping an unaccustomed second brandy with Herb, Dan, and Paul, I mentioned my need. All of these gentlemen immediately confessed that they had the same problem. We all felt the need for sex but were not willing to give up our independence. We were past being accepting of the demands of a committed relationship but would welcome something less complicated. Our discussion went on to wondering if any of the ladies had similar feelings. 

We were deep in discussion over how to broach this question to some ladies without being labeled some sort of perverts when Jodie walked up to ask if anyone wanted to play bridge. Sensing that it was now or never, I asked her to sit down and join our discussion. As gently as I could without completely obscuring my meaning, I explained our situation and inquired if she thought any of the ladies might have similar needs and might be interested in discussing possible solutions. To my surprise and even delight she replied that she was certain many of the ladies would be interested. She agreed to collect some friends and we decided to meet in my unit the next evening.

The next day I bought two bottles of wine and an assortment tray of cheese and crackers, and removed most of the junk from my sitting area. Herb arrived and we were wondering how the evening would go when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and in walked Jodie, Penny, Mable, and Laura. Four of the best looking women in Merigold! Things were looking up.

Shortly later Paul and Dan arrived. I made sure everyone had a glass of wine and some cheese and crackers while the small talk proceeded. Then I started by explaining that this meeting is to explore ideas so better ideas and changes are welcome and nothing is set in stone. I went on to say that due to the nature of the subject we may need to discuss some things that are not normally mentioned in mixed company. There were some giggles and nods all around. 

Our objective, I stated, is to provide a safe and comfortable environment in which our sexual needs can be satisfied without the necessity of forming lasting relationships. "You mean one night stands?" asked Mable. 

Paul said, "Yes. I think at this stage of our lives the one night stand may be appropriate even if many would not approve." 

I made it clear that if anyone here was uncomfortable with what the group was saying they should object or if necessary leave. Everyone was quiet until Jodie said, "I think we want to hear more about how this would work."

So I continued to explain that what we had talked about was to form a group which would meet periodically, perhaps once a month, select partners randomly, and for each couple to retire to one of their living units for whatever they wished to do. There was quite a bit of discussion about this and we finally agreed that we needed to draw up a set of rules. I found a paper chart pad and after several attempts we agreed upon the following list of rules:

1. All activities of this group will be strictly confidential and not discussed with people outside of the group. Also, what happened after couples retire to separate units is not to be discussed.

2. While the objective is sex, either partner may say no to a suggested activity. However the partner saying no must then suggest another activity.

3. Partner's are to be drawn randomly at each meeting. If there are an unequal number of men and women at a meeting, members of the group with the least people will be given a chance for a second partner to be met on a different night.

4. We will attempt to keep an even number of men and women in our group. Prospective new members may be suggested by a current member and agreed to by everyone. However approaching any prospective member must be done with great care to avoid rumors. 

5. The name by which we will refer to ourselves will be "The Explorers".

It took almost two hours to discuss and agree upon these rules with men and women taking about equal parts in the effort. By now everyone was enthusiastically excited. Laura asked, " When will we start?"

Dan said, "How about now?" Conversation stopped and it was quiet. Not wanting to put anyone on the spot, I asked everyone who was ready to start tonight to raise their hands. All eight hands went up. It seemed we were ready.

I got out a pack of playing cards and sorted through them picking out the top four black spade cards and the top four red harts. I handed the spades to Herb and asked him to have each man draw a face down card. I handed the harts to Laura and asked her to do the same with the women. 

With giggles and chuckles everyone took a card. "Moment of truth," I said and turned my card over to reveal the queen of spades. I looked at the ladies cards and saw that Mable had the queen of harts. The others quickly found their partners.

Paul said, "See you all at breakfast," as he and Laura went out the door.  When everyone else had gone I did my best old movie imitation saying, "Okay honey, your place or mine?" Mable did a breathy bar girl voice saying, "Lets go to my place big boy."

I was pleased with the draw. Mable is an attractive woman. She is short,about 5'3", and trim, maybe 125 lbs. She  obviously takes good care of herself. She has shoulder length hair and prominent breasts. In addition she has a sparkly personality that makes her fun to be with. The overall package is great.

We entered her apartment and stood facing each other. "Can I get you something to drink?" She asked. I replied, "No thank you. May I touch your breasts?" She looked in my eyes, smiled, and said, "Yes you may. I would like that very much."

We moved closer together and I placed my hands on her breasts over her shirt, gently squeezing them and rubbing my fingers over her nipples which I could feel through the fabric.  Without asking permission I began unbuttoning her shirt from the top down. When I reached the last button I opened her shirt and eased it off her shoulders. I then reached behind her and unhooked her bra, lifting it off her very ample breasts. 

I stepped back to get a good look when she said, "This isn't fair." And pulled my polo shirt up. I lifted my arms so she could pull it off. She then took my hand and said, "Come with me."

She led me into her bedroom and we both sat upon the end of the bed. She sighed when I lifted her breasts and rolled her nipples between two fingers. Meanwhile she was running her fingers over my nipples. I leaned down and took her right nipple between my lips, alternating between squeezing it and licking it. She lay back on the bed and I followed her nipple to continue.

Then I felt her hands unbuckling my belt. I shifted to make it easier for her. I unbuttoned the side of her slacks and pulled down the zipper. I said, "I think we both need to take off our shoes." So we both sat up and removed our shoes. Then I stood in front of her so she could pull off my pants and boxers. My cock sprang out at full attention. She looked at it, smiled, and licked her lips.

I took her hand and lifted her to a standing position. Then I knelt and pulled down her slacks and panties. My face was even with her shaved pussy so I leaned in and gave it a lick. She laughed and then lay on her back on her bed. I crawled over her so my knees were on either side of her head. She opened her legs as I leaned down and ran my tongue down her slit. I could feel her lips and tongue on my cock as I parted her pussy lips and searched for her clit with my tongue. 

It was heaven but I didn't want to blow my load yet so I pulled away and asked, "Do you want me to use a condom?" She gasped, "No, just put it in me now!"

I got between her legs and put my cock on her split. Then I slowly pushed in until I was all the way in. "Oh how I have missed that," she moaned. I started pumping in and out slowly and gradually picked up speed. She was matching my thrusts. Soon I felt her vagina pulse as she came. That sent me over the top and I hammered into her as I came.

We lay there for awhile catching our breaths. Then I pulled out and rolled over beside her. She turned on her side facing me and said, "I really needed that. Stay the night."

I put my arm around her, pulled her closer and replied, "Yes mam." I awoke the next morning to the feel of something warm and wet on my cock. It took a moment to remember where I was. I looked down and saw Mable with her mouth around my cock. "What a wonderful way to wake up," I said.

She giggled and told me she was not done.  By then I had a full erection so she rose and straddled me on her knees. Then she took my cock in her hand and guided it to her vagina as she lowered herself on me. She smiled and said, "Let's see what you have left." It was a more relaxed fuck than the previous night but certainly as pleasant. I watched her breasts sway as she moved up and down. From time to time I would reach out and pull a nipple. Finally, when she had increased the pace and was breathing hard, I reached under her and massaged her clit. With that she orgasmed which sent me over the edge.

We showered together, each washing the other. Then I left so we could go down to breakfast separately. I felt it had been a very satisfactory night. 

THE NEXT MONTH

Throughout the following month I noticed smiles on the faces of the other club members. I was also smiling because I felt better and we had a secrete.

A week before our next scheduled meeting Laura and Penny stopped me in the hall and asked to talk privately.  We were near Penny's apartment so we went in and sat down. Laura told me that she would like to bring her good friend Pat into our group. She was sure that Pat would want to and would keep quiet about what we were doing. I told them that I had no objection but we need to find another man to join at the same time. I said, "Let me talk with the other guys and see if we can find a horny fellow."

Later that day I was able to get Herb, Paul, and Dan together in a private corner and explain the situation. Dan, ever the social one, said, "I know just the right man. Rich will be perfect. He told me he misses sex and he is good looking."

"Yes, but can he keep his mouth shut?" Asked Paul. We discussed this for awhile and agreed that we thought we could rely on Rich. We went over and found the ladies and told them we accepted Pat and proposed Rich to join. They were pleased with that. Then it was how much to tell our new candidates when inviting them to our next meeting.  We decided the ladies would talk with Pat and we would talk to Rich. We would first swear them to secrecy and then explain our activities fully so they could each decide if they wanted to join.

The next week, everyone showed up at my place. We gave a big welcome to Pat and Rich and asked if they had any questions. The had been told our rules before coming so they said no. After some time to chat it was time to draw partners. Laura took the harts around for each lady to choose and Herb did the same with the spades for the men. We all found our partners and I was pleased to get Pat. 

Then Penny piped up and asked, "Why don't we do something sexy before we go to get in the mood?"

I said, "I know just the thing. Everyone stand and face your partner. Now everyone slip one hand down your partner's pants inside the underwear and fondle your partner for one minute while kissing."

Laura exclaimed, "Wow!"

I got out a kitchen timer, set it and said, "Start." There were giggles but everyone started. Pat was wearing a dress so I lifted it enough to slide my hand into her panties. I stroked her split and rubbed over her clit. Meanwhile I felt her hand go down the front of my pants and grasp my cock. Then we kissed hard with everything we could put into it.  Too soon the timer went off. I removed my hand, brought my fingers up to my nose and said, "Yum!"

Everyone looked a little dazed as they separated. "Penny," I asked, "Did that get you in the mood?"

She exclaimed, "It certainly did. Come on big boy, we have some business to attend to." 

Pat said she wanted to go to her place, so we walked over there. Once inside I told her I wanted to take her cloths off and then for her to take off mine. She nodded so I started by kissing her. Then I felt around her back and pulled down the zipper of her dress. I stepped back slightly as I eased her dress off her shoulders and down until it was on the floor. I again kissed her while reaching behind and unfastening her bra. When it slid off I kissed each of her breasts and told her they were beautiful. I knelt and grasped each side of the waist band of her panties. I pulled them down, helped her step out of them and kissed her pussy. 

When I stood she said, "Now it's my turn." She moved in and kissed me before unbuttoning and removing my shirt. I bent over so she could peel off my undershirt. Then she kissed and licked each of my nipples. She unbuckled and unzipped my trousers and slid them down my legs as she went down on her knees. She looked up at me, smiled as she licked her lips and pulled down my boxers. After helping me step out of my trousers and boxers, she took my cock in her hand, kissed it and ran her tong around the tip.

I lifted her to a standing position and asked, "How do you feel about some 69 action?" She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She then guided me on the bed lying on my back. She climbed over me with her head above my cock and her pussy above my face. 

I felt her warm wet mouth engulf my cock as I licked her slit. I opened her lips with my fingers to lick around and on her clit. After as much of that as I could take I told her I wanted to fuck. She sat up, turned around, straddled me, and lowered herself on to my cock. She gave me a naughty smile as she started moving up and down.

When I got near climax I put my finger on her clit. With the other hand I reached behind her and slid a finger into her ass. We both came at the same time. She collapsed on top of me with both of us panting. "I really needed that." She said.

Once recovered I got up and, as there was no invitation to stay the night, put on my clothes and left.