Mermaid Massage

Story Info
Breathe deep and sink into their worship.
1k words
3.8
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a short story, written in second person, intended to be read right now but remembered and fantasised about later to build arousal. So bank the bits you like and expand on the fantasy yourself later, personalize it ;) This one's focus is deep breathing, submission and relaxation, with no mention of genitals.)

After an hour of trekking, you finally find the private natural pool from your vision, with its distinctive peachy pink water. Hidden by overgrown rock walls but open to the sun, it's your personal oasis today, framed by moss and exotic fragrant flowers. It's humid down here, not too hot, just close.

Stripping to dip a toe, you find the water is the same temperature as the surrounding atmosphere, giving the bizarre sensation of moving through thicker air, not liquid. As you sink further in your feet find no bottom, it goes deep! The water feels a fraction more viscous than a normal bath, the rivulets taking longer to run down you, enough time to enjoy each tiny trickling sensation on your skin. It must contain something strange because you float effortlessly when laying back. Ears just below the surface, all sound having a warbly, far-off, echo. Aside from that, it's hard to tell which parts of you are submerged, like you're floating on a pleasantly warm uncurrent, an occasional bubble tickling along your spine as it peacefully surfaces. It feels natural to take long deep breaths here, the subtly sweet air tasting as good as it smells. Each deep belly-filling inhale raises you a little, surfacing, feeling that line where water meets air against you in a way that draws attention to any lingering tension in your muscles, then settling back in. You feel that tension resists for a second, then fade to easy stillness, far more aware of your body and serene surroundings, conscious thoughts getting less frequent, blurry.

Closing your eyes for long minutes. You're only vaguely aware of shifting in the water around you. This is a safe space, nothing could harm you, somehow you're certain. They surfaced so gracefully that you're only aware of them when hands start gently exploring your body. Lazily opening your eyes you see them, mermaids, more than you can count. This is their pool and you are a welcome guest for as long as you like.

They have a strange ethereal beauty, like this place itself, big almond-shaped eyes in vibrant colours, skin shimmering with natural waterproof oil, iridescent in the light. They smell sweet too, but distinctly more feminine. All eyes are on you, full lips curling into smiles, their smooth breasts pressing against one another as they crowd to get a better look at you. One says something poetic in a lyrical language similar to elvish, you don't understand, but the words flow into one another beautifully. They all repeat the phrase as one and their meaning sinks into you, your emotions swelling, letting you know their intent. You're safe here, let us pamper you, love you. Submit to the sweet pleasure and relax.

Impossibly smooth soft hands caress your limbs working out years worth of stress, and their breasts slip over your body, from below too, squishing into your back. Everything is fine in the world, no worries, all you need to do is slowly breathe, enjoying their arousing scent, then letting the air comfortably leave. You're so chilled out that looking around at the sea of gorgeous faces it takes a moment to notice her. One mermaid poking her head between two others, arm fully extended, just barely touching your inner thigh, her light rubbing resounding with something inside you. They are all stunning, but she is the perfect woman in mermaid form, exactly to your tastes, a goddess. Noticing your attention she grins broadly, the others making way. She says a single word, which you feel to mean trust. They all copy her as one. Trust. Her beautiful features rub up along your body towards your awestruck face as she gently swims atop you, getting nearer and nearer until your lips lock. She breathes into you slowly, your chest rising, tingles of some invigorating energy inside as you hold it, then exhale back into her. It's so intimate.

She does it again, her plush lips forming a delicious seal with yours. You didn't notice it happen, but you're a foot under the water now, the light dancing on the rippling surface. You are completely in her power, and completely safe to let go of anything holding you back. The other mermaids have full access to your body down here, and while you're focused on her, on your breathing and that growing pleasure in your core, occasional playful twitches happen across your body in response to their worshipful hugs and touches, adding to the rich tapestry of pleasure. Everything moves in slow motion, time a foreign concept, and every tiny sensation you focus on has time to flourish like a flower unfurling in your mind's eye.

She breathes into you again with a moan, transferring whatever essence makes this pool magical directly into your being. With each breath, the energy inside ebbs and flows, growing steadily more powerful like a rising tide. Each time you relax and let the air flow back into her you feel a little shudder of joy ripple across her body, clearly enjoying this even more than you. There is a bittersweet pang in your heart, that you never felt such complete acceptance, joy, and peace until now, yet it is dispersed by a wave of comforting love that crests then washes away everything but this moment.

It's effortless, each incredible breath practically your own, in such perfect sync with her. You can almost picture swirling clouds inside filling you, pushing pressure down on that growing source of joy. All you need to do is breathe. The undulating motion touches something sensitive deep inside, like waves lapping at the shore, steadily turning aside sand to reveal a smooth glowing warm stone. A glimpse at the raw magical pleasure that's being made possible for you, it's captivating.

You feel alive and yet satisfied enough to stay right here with her. Everything you need is right here. All you need to do is breathe, with her in your arms, and look inside, feeling that core of pure bliss that's always been there getting revealed, the sensation making you hum with overjoyed contentment.