The Sextastic Space Race 01

Story Info
A race through a maze filled with lusty beasts, in space!
980 words
4.25
2.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aekyra was running for her life: her pulse racing; her legs burning; she couldn't stop. She could never stop. The monsters would catch her if she stopped. The monsters would tear her apart. One had already pinned her to the ground and tore her pants with his claws. He had loomed over her while she tried to squirm away from his dripping cock. She felt his hot breath on her neck, scenting her. He flipped her on her belly, holding her down with a knee in her back. And then he slowly and deliberately sliced her pants into ribbons. He shoved his nose and maw into the crevice of her pussy and ass. He dug those sharp claws into the flesh of her hips drawing a little blood. His tongue was so big it wetted her entire vulva, crease, and anus in one lick. She tried to fight him but she was pinned. He had her. And she wouldn't escape him. He would fuck her into the dirt until one of them collapsed. She wouldn't reach the end of the race. Wouldn't win a prize. Wouldn't escape the beast.

Two weeks prior:

The announcement had been made less than an hour ago. Aekyra heard it from a friend of a friend. She was working her third shift of the day. She was exhausted. But she had to keep going for another 4 hours. She needed every credit she could earn at the asteroid diner.

Living in a futuristic, space faring age full of sentient robots, faster than light travel, and replicators that produced any food imaginable was supposed to be utopia. It wasn't supposed to be an endless struggle for survival, a pair of discount shoes three sizes too big that rubbed her feet raw, and wondering where she would sleep that night.

When Aekyra was little, her grandmother told her stories from her own childhood, dreaming of traveling the stars; a wide open universe of opportunities. Aekyra had been a joyful child, full of wonder at the possibilities which would be open to her one day. But then, her father died and her mother sent her and her siblings to live with various relatives on the other side of the galaxy. And Aekyra learned the difference between fantasy and reality.

Her "cousins," of some degree of relation Aekyra didn't know, did not treat her poorly. But they weren't particularly fond of children and Aekyra was a needy child. She asked too many questions, read too many books, wanted to experience too many things. Her cousins cared for her. They fed and clothed her; gave her a warm bed to sleep in. But they didn't answer her endless questions. They didn't take her on trips. They barely spoke to her, actually. It was a lonely few years.

Her other siblings were stars away. Her mother bounced from friends and families houses and rarely called upon Aekyra. So she did her studies and worked when she could. She read everything she could find for free at her school. And as soon as Aekyra turned 20, she took the first commercial liner off the planet. She had so much to see and do.

Her miniscule savings lasted a week. One week of endless wonder, then she was stranded on a tourist trap of an asteroid at the edge of a major travel route. She took every job she could get and saved everything she could. She slept where she could, ate what leftovers she could find, and bought clothes only when hers had torn to rags. It was never enough to buy her the freedom she desired. Aekyra was still hopeful that she could at least get herself a small room on a planet one day. But her hope was fading.

Until she heard the announcement.

The Sextastic Space Race was coming to her solar system. The series was famous. It was sensational, pornographic even! It was the most popular media in five galaxies. The Sextastic Space Race dropped strangers in different environments. There were no rules and no limits. To win, one simply had to reach the finish line. The prize was $1 mil credits. Easy peasy. But most races ended with no winners. There had only been a handful of winning contestants in the several years the show had been made. The reason for that was why the show was "pornographically spectacular!" As the news feeds labeled it.

The contests vying for the credits were all females. All species are welcome. The obstacles were... males. Beastly and monstrous males. The kind that ate women in the wilds of some worlds. Males who had lost all control of their rational minds and operated on sheer instinct. The instinct of predators hunting prey. And those instincts were enhanced by the programmers to initiate these beasts' mating instincts.

The female contestants had to escape a maze full of horny horned beasts who would stop at nothing to pin down a female. And who wouldn't stop once they had captured one. The fucking was wild and untamed. And almost every contestant in the program's history had stopped trying to reach the end of the maze in order to experience the delirium of pleasure.

Aekyra heard the announcement that casting would take place for the next 10 races right in her own galactic neighborhood. She was very tempted. She just knew she could withstand temptation and win the prize. How hard could it be to hide from some rutting beasts after all? She fended off all sorts of male attention in her diner job. Surely, she could make it through a maze of sex crazed males. It wouldn't matter to Aekyra if one caught her and fucked her. She'd wait until the beast moved on and then keep going until the finish line. Yes. This race might be just the opportunity she was waiting for.