Mermaid's Cove

Story Info
A shipwrecked sailor meets a trio of "helpful" mermaids.
4.7k words
4.25
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lapping of the waves over his face woke Tony from his deep sleep. Groggy, he began to stir and feel around the ground he laid on. To his surprise, it felt like he had been sleeping on sand, but that made no sense since he should be in his bunk back on the boat. The heat on his face made him think that he was outside, instead of below deck like he had gone to bed the night before. He opened his eyes and found himself staring into the blue sky and yellow sun overhead. He rose up, seeing that now, instead of his bunk, he laid sprawled out on some beach. He jumped to his feet, startled that instead of his ship now he was on an unknown island!

He stumbled from getting up so fast, a victim of all the wine he drank the night before. The wine, he thought. Now it was coming back to him what went down. Sure it was all patchy but he remembered him and a couple other guys on the crew having a bit too much to drink. He also remembered stumbling to his cabin and undressing to crawl into this bunk. The next thing he remembered after that was being thrown from his bunk to the floor and rushing back onto the deck clad only in his shorts. He walked out into a violent storm throwing the boat all around before the old ship couldn't take anymore and broke up. Tony went overboard as it sank to the bottom, somehow managing to cling onto some of the wreckage. That was the last thing he remembered before waking up.

Tony began to look more carefully around, seeing if he could figure out where he was. The first thing he noticed was that nobody else was around. He began to walk the beach, hoping one of his shipmates was with him on the island. He saw no evidence of the island having anyone living on it or anyone else being ashore. He looked out to sea and saw no signs of any other islands being nearby. He had no clue how far off course the storm threw his ship off course and felt he had never been near this island before. Who knows when he could possibly be rescued, or even if they'd look there for him. His mind returning to him, Tony began to think in terms of survival.

Leaving the beach, he began to explore the interior of the island. As he walked, he looked down and noticed that he appeared to have lost his shorts in the ocean, meaning he would be going nude for the time being. Not that he minded, his olive skin used to the sun from his life at sea. His long dark hair and scruffy beard had the wind playing with them from a slight breeze as he walked into the small jungle that appeared to take up the whole inside of the island. The tall trees shaded his naked body from the hot sunny day as he looked for a source of freshwater. A life like Tony's prepared him for this situation and he knew drinking water was his top priority. He searched for a short time before luckily stumbling across a spring bubbling from the ground. One quick taste told him this was not saltwater, so he drank as heavily as he had done with last night's wine. His thirst quenched, he began to mark a trail by stomping down plants as he walked on.

Tony saw that the island did not appear to be big as he began to look for food. While he did not see any animal life, he knew that the ocean would provide him fish. Until he could rig up a way to catch them, he would need to find something else to eat. Looking in the trees, he started to see exotic fruits dangling down like his naked cock hanging between his legs. He began to climb, working his muscular body up the tree to grasp at a few. He tried a few of them, none looking poisonous and found some that he liked the taste of.

With freshwater to drink and fruit to eat, Tony sat down to think. Able to survive for the time, he couldn't help but think of his shipmates. He hoped that at least a few of them were able to make it out of the storm. Maybe they could even be rescued and give searchers an idea of where to look for him. But if they didn't make it, they at least died at sea like most sailors would be satisfied with. In case they didn't, he would have to find a way to signal for help.

He thought for sometime, coming up with different ideas when he once again felt the calling of hunger. The fruit had not been filling enough and he did have a craving for fish. He decided he would do a little fishing before he planned how to get rescued. He saw a plant that had curved thorns that seemed to be like fishing hooks. He carefully broke off a few to take before moving on to search for something to act as line. His search was short since he came across vines that were the perfect size for the job. A quick test told Tony they would be plenty strong. It seemed after this awful situation his luck was starting to pick back up.

Now all he needed was to find something to act as bait. He hoped to find some insects that would work but didn't have much success. In the thickest part of the small jungle, almost directly in the middle of the island, Tony found a large pond hidden amongst the trees. Now he thought to look there for some sort of small fish to use. He bent down, looking deep into the water hoping to find something. Not seeing any movement, he looked across the water to check further out. His interest peaked as he saw something appearing to swim up from the bottom. Whatever it was, it seemed to be large. Tony just hoped it would be friendly. He soon found out, as what came up out of the water was a woman.

She wasn't just a woman. She was a work of art. Her long brown hair curled as it hung down her back as she brushed it off her face. Her face could have easily been used as the model for the statues of all the beautiful goddesses from the distant past. Only her upper body rose from the water, but what a body it was. She was unclothed like Tony and he saw every perfect part of her. Her slim figure, perfectly tanned skin and shapely form were probably the most attractive he had ever seen in his life, even in all the dirty magazines he had kept under his bunk on ship. His eyes went straight for her large naked breasts, free of any tan lines with perfectly sized brown nipples. She turned, looking right at Tony.

"Oh a man. Welcome. I am Larysa. What name do you go by?"

He was flabbergasted that she was speaking Greek, the language of his homeland. The dialect was not the same, as if it were almost ancient, but he was able to understand her just enough.

"My name is Tony," he replied to her. "I did not realize that people lived here. Are you alone?"

She ignored his question before asking one of her own. "What is it you are seeking here? There has not been a man here for a long time."

He briefly explained what troubles he had gone through and how he had become stranded on the island. He told her of his desire to have fish to eat. Larysa listened the whole time, digesting his words carefully.

"I am sorry to tell you that there are no fish of size for you to eat within this water. But there are plenty of smaller creatures in here that perhaps you could use as bait to catch fish in the ocean. But they are down there in the deep; I do not know if you can swim down that far."

Tony thought for a moment before asking if she could.

"Of course I can, Tony. And I would be happy to for you. But before I do this, I would ask a favor of you."

"What is it? If I can help you in any way, ask me."

"I have not seen a man for quite some time, and you do seem to be quite the physical specimen of man. I was hoping that, even for a short moment, you would get into this pool with me."

Tony was somewhat surprised by this. He did not understand why she wanted him to get into the water. It didn't seem like that big of a deal to him, however, so he climbed right in, sitting in the water just up to his chest. Larysa smiled as he did and began swimming towards him. Tony watched as she dove down into the water right at him. When she dove, he experienced what was the most shocking moment of an already incredible adventure. Below the water, where the woman's legs should have been, was nothing but the tail of a fish.

"Mermaid!," Tony exclaimed, preparing to climb out of the water. Before he could get away, he felt a pair of hands on his hips. Larysa seemed to be strong in the water, as he could not break from her grip. He stopped his struggle as he soon felt a pair of lips kissing his naked penis. Under the water, he found himself growing erect, not necessary due to arousal but simply because of what the mermaid was doing to him.

Tony soon felt as if his hardening cock was entering a human mouth. He felt a wave of pleasure shake through his body as no doubt Larysa was beginning to suck on his erect organ. He was still in shock from the situation but she was a master at what she was doing. He could not help moaning and groaning as under the water one of the hands that had been on his hips had been removed and began to fondle his testicles. Apparently she trusted that the man wasn't going anywhere now and in good faith; Tony couldn't have gotten away even if he wanted to.

Tony leaned back on the edge of the pool, no longer wanting to struggle. He wanted to see this through. As he leaned back, he began floating on the water and rose up. His waist was above water now and he saw his hard cock in Larysa's mouth as she was above the water now. Her full attention was on giving Tony the best oral sex of his life. She would pull his cock out, kissing his shaft up and down with her soft lips. She fondled and sucked on Tony's testicles as well, apparently enjoying how he shook with pleasure when she did. But each time, his erect shaft went deep in her mouth, and she had no trouble taking his big cock, all 7 inches, in its entirety.

Tony wasn't sure how long this lasted, since to him time might as well have stopped. He felt nothing but pleasure in his body and never wanted the feeling to stop. Larysa seemed to be enraptured in the act as well, as if she needed it to live. Both were in ecstasy as they were in the pool. But it could not last forever, as before long Tony experienced the most intense, mind-numbing orgasm of his life. He could not help but shoot his massive load of semen right into Larysa's mouth, of course being unable to avoid it as she held his cock in her mouth the entire time. He looked down at her, in his post-orgasm high, looking as she opened her mouth to show off all the sperm before she swallowed it all and showed him a now empty mouth.

Tony was unable to move or do anything as he saw Larysa dive deep into the water. She was gone for a few moments before returning with something in her hands. She placed whatever it was into Tony's hands before giving him a kiss on the cheek and diving down again, this time completely out of sight.

After a few minutes, Tony came to his senses and looked around for the mermaid. She was gone now and Tony began to wonder if he had imagined the whole thing. He soon felt squirming in his hands and looked into them. There, swimming around in cupped water, were many tiny fishes.

"Bait," he said aloud to himself. "So she was real." He climbed from the water, looking back to the pool as if expecting her to come back to him. But after nothing happened and soon he left for the beach. There he sat up his lines, baited with Larysa's gift, and laid back to await his catch. Apparently spent from his powerful orgasm, he soon drifted off into sleep, his dreams filled with the beautiful mermaid he had encountered.

The next morning he woke up to quite the catch. His lines were full of fish ready for harvest. Now all he needed was a way to clean the fish out. He would need to find something to make a knife with. He thought he would have to live with a stone tool, but hoped that he could find some sort of metal. Hopefully one that would be easy to work. He searched the grounds of the island but came up unsuccessful when he soon found himself back at the pool he encountered Larysa at the day before. He stared back at it, thinking back on the mind-numbing experience she had given him, when he saw movement coming towards the surface. Could she be coming back to him?

As the figure came out of the water, this was clearly not Larysa. But who did come up was another extremely beautiful woman. This one, her short black hair and perfect ivory skin dripping with water, turned to face Tony. Her face was just as beautiful as Larysa's. Like Larysa had been, she was naked from the waist up (all that was exposed above the water) and had a statuesque body. Her body was much more athletic than Larysa, covered in lean muscle, with a toned stomach and perfectly perky breasts sporting erect dark nipples. She smiled at him.

"I am Arlet. You must be Tony, who Larysa spoke of. We were surprised that there was a man on our island."

"Are you a mermaid too," he managed to stammer out.

"Mermaid," she said laughing. "Now there is a name I have not heard for some time. You may call us that if you so wish. Now what is it you are seeking today?"

"I am looking to prepare tools and wish to make them out of metal but cannot seem to find any on land."

"Well Tony, you are in luck as there is a large deposit of copper at the bottom of our pool. I could do down and get you a few good pieces to make your tools with."

"I would appreciate that very much, Arlet."

"Of course there is something you must do for me first."

"And that would be..."

"Get into the pool," she said, a devious smile coming across her face. Tony did not hesitate, once again climbing in as the tip of Arlet's tail crested the water.

She swam towards him, but this time he was ready. He was sitting on the edge of the water now, his waist above land. Arlet climbed up, taking his cock into her hand. She stroked the shaft, which had begun to grow erect the moment he had spotted her. Her strong grip was firm and Tony throbbed in her hand. She spent more time stroking and fondling his testicles, not going straight for the mouth. Tony bent down as she stroked his erection to fondle her bare breasts. Arlet did not seem to mind this and the second he pinched her nipple, she let out a moan.

As soon as she let out the moan, Arlet began to cover Tony's hard shaft in soft kisses. He leaned back and felt the sensation as she took his entire penis into her mouth. He moaned as she sucked him, as if she was getting the breath she needed to live from his body. She gave him her full attention, pulling the shaft from her mouth to lick it up and down like a treat well earned. As she licked, Tony would rub his hard cock over her face, giving Arlet a big smile before she once again took the entire organ into her mouth. With Larysa, Tony had been shocked and nervous; he was much more prepared with Arlet.

Both man and mermaid were in ecstasy as Tony experienced an orgasm that was as equally intense and amazing as the one the day before. Arlet took the entire load in her mouth, opening it to show Tony the giant amount of semen she held before she swallowed it all down. Tony leaned back satisfied as she dove down and returned with several good pieces of copper. Handing them off, she gave him a kiss on the cheek in the same spot Larysa had before she dove down and was gone again.

Tony rose and left the pool again. As he worked his copper into a knife and ax, he wondered just where he was at. Where could he have gone that had mermaids? Was this some sort of other universe? Did he find some land of myths? His thoughts were occupied by this as he finished his tools, cleaned the fish he caught and built a fire to cook them by. As he ate his catch, he still could not come up with an answer. He drifted off to sleep that night perplexed and woke up the same way in the morning light.

But soon his mind turned towards another problem. He wanted to make a vessel to store drinking water but could not find clay on the island as it was mostly sand. Not knowing where else to turn, he decided he would lose nothing if he tried the same source that had been plentiful towards him. Once again, he turned and headed toward the saltwater pool. He arrived there and waited for only a moment when he saw a figure coming up from the deep. Could it be Larysa or Arlet? Possibly, but something told Tony that it wasn't.

His instincts were right, as a different woman came up from the water. She rose, her naked body glistening with water. The other two women Tony had encountered at the pool were the most beautiful in the world he thought, and this new one was no different. Her skin, perfectly brown, was free from blemishes. She had long, flowing hair the color red. Her body was slender, her face a work of art. What had Tony's attention were the woman's massive breasts. Though larger than the other two mermaids, they had no hint of sag to them and she carried them well. To Tony, they were the two most perfect things he ever beheld. She turned and smiled to greet him.

"Hello to you, no doubt the man called Tony. I am called Kassandra. I have heard much about you and your abilities."

"Yes. May I ask how many of you exactly are there? You are the third one I have met in as many days."

"Yes, Larysa and Arlet both praised their encounters with you. And in this pool are us three alone. Now you have met all. And I imagine you came to the pool for a reason today."

Tony explained the situation and what he looked for. Kassandra nodded.

"Yes there is some clay that would be useful to you at the bottom of the pool. I can bring a few handfuls to you."

This time Tony did not wait for her to say he must do something for her. He sat down, his feet in the water knowing what would happen. It brought a smile to Kassandra's face.

"Ah I will not have to tell you. You understand the bargain." She swam towards him but Tony reached down and pulled her up more, her torso now above the water.

"Before we do as I did with the others, I have something more I wish to do with your spectacular breasts." Tony pulled her almost out of the water, bringing her chest up to his eye level. He briefly glanced down to see the lower half of her body, not getting as good of a view of the other two. Below the waist, Kassandra's entire body was the same as a giant fish. Her scaly tail took the place of legs on a woman. Tony was not repulsed by this, however, he thought she was still a beautiful specimen.

Of course Tony's main focus was on Kassandra's giant breasts. He had always been a bit of a tit man and once he laid eyes on Kassandra's he wanted nothing more than to bury his face in them. He worked his way up, fondling and caressing them, playing with her hard nipples between his fingers. Kassandra moaned, seeming to love the feeling of her erect nipples being twisted slightly.

Soon, Tony had one buried in his mouth, sucking hard on it. He worked over her breasts carefully, kissing, licking and putting the mermaid's rock hard nipples into his mouth. Kassandra did not seem to mind all the attention he paid to her breasts, seeming to be wrapped up in the moment. Soon she slid down his strong chest and into the water, coming up and placing his hard cock into her wet cleavage.

"Let us see how you like this," she told him as she pressed her naked tits together, squeezing Tony's erect shaft between them. She slid up and down, using her breasts to make love to Tony's throbbing cock. He moaned loudly, leaning back and completely losing himself in what was happening. She kept this up for a few moments, loving the feeling of his pulsing erection between her large breasts. Every time she felt him throb, she let out a bit of a whimper.

Before Tony could realize it, he felt Kassandra going down and popping one of his testicles into his mouth. She sucked hard on it while fondling the other. Tony could not help but squirm, throbbing as she did that. He felt the all too familiar feeling of his shaft being kissed as she took the entire thing into her mouth. His cock pulsed in her mouth as she sucked him with the same attention her companions had. It was even more pleasurable when he felt her moaning with his rock hard cock in her mouth.

12