Mermaid's Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like Larysa and Arlet, Kassandra held him into her mouth as he had his third mind-numbing orgasm since landing on the island. It was just as intense and, as the others did, she showed him everything he had deposited into her mouth before swallowing it all. She dove down, returning to give Tony the promised clay. A kiss on the cheek from Kassandra was followed by her diving down and leaving him alone once again.

Tony left the pool for a short time, only to grab everything he had gotten on the island and move his camp right next to the pool. He made his pots with the clay from Kassandra and waited, but none of the three appeared the rest of the day. He woke up early the next morning, ate some of his fish and decided he needed to talk to them to learn their secrets. Not willing to wait for them to appear, he climbed into the saltwater pool and swam to the middle. Soon, the three mermaids were on the surface, all smiling and happy to see him.

"We are glad to see you again Tony," all three said in unison.

"And I all of you," was his reply.

"I see you have moved next to our pool," Kassandra said to him. "Does this mean we will continue to know each other as we have these past few days?"

"Maybe, but I must know more. Who are you three women?"

"Our tale is a long one," Larysa spoke up. "And it takes place over a long period of time."

"I am ready to hear it," Tony said.

"Though we look as young as you are Tony, the truth is we all have lived here for thousands of years. We were once like you, human beings who walked along the land and loved like humans."

"Yes," Arlet said as she picked up the story. "We three were friends as we entered womanhood and all were devoted to Poseidon, King of the Sea. We were lucky enough when he appeared to the three of us and took us off to this island, as unknown to man then as it is now. For many days we stayed, making love to him and making love to each other for his enjoyment."

"What happened," asked Tony, listening to their story with undivided attention.

"Amphitrite, the consort of Poseidon and Queen of the Sea, found us and in her fury drove Poseidon away. As punishment for lying with her husband, he cursed us to live forever in this way. Our upper bodies are the same as they were that day, but below the waist we are as fish. Because of this, no man can make love to us as Poseidon did in those days. She then drove us into a cove on the island, and dried up the waters that connected it to the ocean to trap us. That cove is now the pool the four of us occupy."

"And you three have lived this way since then?"

"We have," said Larysa. "The three of us alone. Until you arrived here, we had not seen anyone else since Amphitrite left us here."

"It must be lonely."

"We three love each other very much and always have and always will. The only thing we missed was a man, but now we have you."

"But I cannot make love to you as a man should make love to a woman."

"You cannot," Kassandra said to him, "but that does not mean we do not get intense pleasure from what you did with us. That is why we left you right after; the waves that generate in our bodies required us to go down to the underwater cave we dwell in and rest as it expels all our energies."

"So you love what we did?"

"Yes and if you are to stay we would hope to continue it." All three women smiled and a smile was on Tony's face as well.

"Yes and perhaps we could do much more," he added.

"Oh," Larysa said. "Such as what, Tony?"

"Well you said in the old days you would make love with each other to please Poseidon. Maybe as I am with one of you the other two could do things with each other to increase my pleasure. I have many ideas we could explore."

"As do we Tony," Arlet added. The foursome laughed in the water and embraced as each woman took turns kissing Tony.

As the three beautiful mermaids cuddled up to Tony in the pool, he knew that he wasn't going to be putting any effort into getting off the island or being rescued anytime soon. There were enough resources for one man to easily live on the island for quite some time and the women seemed to get along just fine in their pool. For now, he knew this was where he wanted to be. And he knew that he would not be regretting a single moment of it and that his three new companions were going to be eager to please him in many, many ways. He felt himself getting aroused once again and knew that soon the mermaids would be excited to take care of him. To him, life was good.

12