Merrill and Jacob Ch. 03

Story Info
Ch. 3 Jessica Rabbit, and Impregnation.
10.3k words
4.17
5.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning, Merrill arrived home from dropping Ashley off at school. It was barely light outside. She saw that there were lights on inside the house, and presumed that Jake had let himself in. It gave her a warm feeling inside, and she smiled, knowing that he now had his own key, and felt free to use it. She burst into the house, smiling broadly. Her jaw dropped when she came upon Jake, pacing in the living room. He was completely nude, with a solid erection. He stroked his cock slowly. It glistened with oil.

Their eyes met, and they both froze for a moment. They silently arrived at a mutual understanding. Jake had awakened with a morning erection that drew him toward Merrill's house the way a compass needle points northward. He had urgently oiled his cock, so he could bury it into her muff without pausing for foreplay. The game was afoot. They hadn't played this game before, but they had alluded to it, and the time was now.

Merrill's look of open-mouthed shock betrayed a hint of a smile. Jake darted toward her, smiling greedily. Merrill dropped her keys on the floor, and dashed into the kitchen. Jake's cock was in hot pursuit, trailed by the remainder of Jake. Merrill squealed with playful terror. She ran through the kitchen, and up the staircase. This allowed Jake to dive for her ankles, and bring her down. The stairs were carpeted.

Merrill was wearing a heavy sweatsuit, against the winter chill, giving Jake a lot of clothing to remove. She was wearing slip-on fleece boots, with no socks. He removed them quickly. His rigid cock rested in the edge of a stair beneath him, and the stimulation heightened his ardor. He let go of her ankles, and reached up to grasp her sweatpants. Cackling, he pulled them down to her ankles. She clambered up the stairs. She gave up her pants in exchange for freedom from his grasp.

She scrambled to the top of the stairs on all fours. Jake was left holding her pants. He climbed after her. She had lace panties on, in anticipation of seeing Jake. She ran into her bedroom. Her jiggling legs and buttocks activated Jake's desire to pursue. He reached out, and got his fingers on the waistband of her panties. He pulled them down, falling to the floor. She wriggled out of the panties, again sacrificing clothing for freedom.

She fled around the bed, into a dead end. As Jake rounded the bed, to corner her, she clambered over the bed, to escape. He caught her on the other side of the bed, and they tumbled to the floor, laughing. He struggled to remove her sweatshirt and t-shirt. Merrill squealed a joyful, "No, no, no!"

She had to cooperate a little to enable him to wrestle the remaining garments off of her. She was left with only a lacy bra, that matched her abandoned panties. Kneeling over her, he uttered a victorious, "Ha, ha!" He attacked her bra. On the recommendation of her friend, Charlotte, and at Jake's request, Merrill had largely converted to bras that clasped in front. Jake joyously opened it up to expose the breasts he so treasured.

He mauled her breasts with both hands, while she made a feeble show of trying to fend him off. His cock touched her body, here and there, during the struggle. Jake succumbed to the urge to rub his cock against her body, which threatened to trigger his climax. He jumped to his feet, picked her up, and dropped her onto the bed. He climbed onto the bed, on his knees. She lay on her back, covering her breasts enticingly with her hands.

Jake figured he should make at least some pretense of affection and foreplay. He took her face in his hands, and sought out her mouth with his. She giggled so violently that it was impossible to kiss her. He quickly gave up on trying to kiss her, and focused on arranging her for penetration. His cock screamed for access to her pussy. She fussed happily, while he separated her legs. She muttered, almost to herself, "No. No. Don't. Please." He took one of her knees under the crook of his elbow, and raised her knee up toward her chest, exposing her cunt. Jake's cock was suddenly at her entrance.

Merrill played her final card. She bargained, "Okay, okay, I'll give you a blowjob! C'mon, I'll suck you dry. Just don't screw me."

Jake answered her with a lunge. She bellowed mightily when half his cock suddenly landed inside her. Ignoring her pleas of "No, please! Don't! Please, no!" he completed his entry as slowly as he could force himself to go. She nevertheless moaned, "Oh!" as he penetrated her. He answered with a satisfied, "Ahhhhh!" In moments, his cock was scouring her pussy. It rose and fell, like the needle of a sewing machine, in a blur. For a while, Jake ignored Merrill completely, focusing only on the physical contact between them. Grunting crudely, he visualized his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, displacing her flesh with every new penetration.

Finally, he screamed with joy, and ejaculated forcefully. While he expelled semen into her depths, his mind lost all sense of place and time. When he finished coming, he released her leg. He settled down on top of her, gently stroking, in and out. She whispered a futile, "You raped me." Now, they kissed deeply. He made love to her, gently, for quite a while. Her passion grew. She wrapped her legs around him, and her moans grew in volume, until she whispered, "Do it. Take me."

He chuckled greedily, and used his body control to rub her clitoris. Her eyes widened, and she begged, "Oh, God, take me. Take me, please! Please, fuck me!" Now, wildly out of control, she screamed like a whore, "Rape me! Please, rape me!" He persisted, until she threw her head back, and her body went rigid. She orgasmed with a satisfying gush. They continued to kiss softly for a few moments. She whispered, "Thank you," before he rolled off of her.

Laying side-by-side, their hands sought one another. They held hands for a while, catching their breath. He eventually said, whimsically, "Good morning, Merrill." They both laughed. They got under the covers, to snuggle. Jake would have preferred to jump out of bed, and get the rest of his day started, but he knew that Merrill was being very generous to him, sexually, and he selfishly wanted to keep her happy. She asked, "Can I ask you a very personal question, Jacob?"

This seemed absurd to Jake, after what they had just done together. Chuckling, he said, "Oh, sure."

"You've had prostitutes, haven't you?" He immediately tensed, and she had her answer. "Ah, you have! Tell me all about it. I won't be angry. I promise. You already told me that you first did anal with a hooker."

"I don't want to talk about this, Merrill," he grumbled.

"Let me get you started, Jacob. Let's begin with Subic Bay."

He groaned, and she smiled, knowing she had guessed right. The base was known in the Navy as "Pubic Bay." He said, "Oh, yes, I did, when I was young and impetuous. Everyone did, Merrill. It wasn't a big deal to us, then."

"Oh, I don't judge, dear, really. How much did it cost?"

Another groan, "Well, and this was years ago, mind you, a quickie was usually $20."

"Oh, my God! Twenty dollars? Didn't they raise their rates when they got a look at your cock?"

"No! These girls were so experienced, they had callouses on their vaginas. They had seen it all, and done it all."

"Go on. Was that for straight sex, or a blowjob, or what?"

"Either a blowjob or straight sex. For both, it was more like $30. The guys who wanted anal usually had to pay at least double, and, even then, only certain girls would allow it."

"Did they swallow?"

"When they did anal?"

"No, stupid! When they did oral."

"No, not usually. They let you come in their mouths, and then they'd spit it out into a bucket. I was always curious about how deep the cum was in the bottom of that bucket, but I was afraid to look."

"Ooh, yuck!"

"The whole experience was really pretty filthy. They were never any good. Some were pretty enough, but once they had your money, they showed no interest. But, to a young, incredibly horny kid, it was a release."

"What about other ports of call?"

"Well, Okinawa was more expensive, except the girls were Japanese, not Filipino. Singapore was much more expensive, at least $50. That's why the enlisted crew were always eager to stop at Subic, instead of Singapore. The officers preferred Singapore."

"Did you ever fall for a hooker?"

"No, ma'am! There was nothing romantic about it, at all. When guys fell for girls, it was rarely a hooker. Subic was just a port of call. On Okinawa, when I was stationed there, I usually found a local girlfriend."

"Including that virgin you perforated...."

"Yes, exactly."

"What about the rest of the world?"

"Every place else was much more expensive. Here in the U.S., I was always on my best behavior. I never used a hooker, here. I tried to pick up girls in bars, or I had a steady girlfriend."

"Hmmm, that's not as exciting as I had hoped."

"Did your husband ever tell you about his adventures?"

"No. I was too young and inhibited to ask. He was loyal to me, but I wouldn't begrudge him a little release when he was far from home, so I never asked."

"Probably wise."

"Okay, now, what would you pay for me?"

"What?"

"What would my services be worth, in a distant port of call?"

"Oh, good Lord! I could never afford you! First of all, American girls were so prized, that only the officers had a chance with them. Plus, you aim to please. Hookers collect money and get you out of there with a minimum of fuss, and no sentimentality. There's no laughter, no snuggling, no kissing, no romance. What you give me is priceless." He kissed her on the neck.

"Mmmmm, nice save. But, just theoretically, Jacob, what would you pay for me?"

"Oh, Lord, I don't know. I can't even imagine paying money, and getting what we have together. I really couldn't afford you. Say, a thousand dollars for one night?"

She turned to him, "A thousand dollars!? No! A thousand dollars a night? That's way too much, don't you think?"

"No, no, I don't. I've never had a really high-class hooker, Merrill, but I know they are really expensive. A girl like you would be called a call girl, anyway. I'm told a thousand dollars for a few hours is fairly common, for the best of them. Even more, if you don't use a condom."

"Wow, and here I've been giving it away! Has anyone ever offered you money for sex?"

"No, but, then again, I never played hard-to-get. Anyway, I think a precedent has been set, and charging me for sex is a non-starter."

"Well, for what you just did, you at least owe me breakfast."

"Very well."

**********************

Merrill was excited by the idea of being paid for sex. Finally, she decided to role play. She got a roll of nickels at the bank. Two dollars for forty nickels. She wrapped the roll of coins up in some nice paper, and put a bow on it. She wrote a little card that said, "Enjoy yourself, darling!"

After dinner, they sat in the dim light of the fireplace for a romantic interlude. She said to Jake, "Jacob, in school we used to say that the girls who were sluts would do it for a nickel. A nickel was considered so cheap as to be insulting. How about if I charge you a nickel?" He looked at her, quizzically. "I mean it, dear, you pay me a nickel, cash money, to purchase my consent for each sex act."

"What if I refuse to pay?"

"Then all you get is what you take by force."

"Hmmm, that would be too strenuous, for every day." He patted his pants pockets. "I don't know if I have a nickel on me. Can I owe you?

"Would any other hooker let you owe her?" she asked indignantly. "Here, I got you a present." She gave him the little package. He laughed when he opened it, and saw what it was. He happily took a nickel, and handed it to her. She said, cheerfully, "Thank you, sir. Would you like a menu of services? We're running a special on blowjobs, today. Because you are such a loyal customer, I'll do it with no condom, and I swallow."

"I'll take that!" She slid down to her knees, smiling.

Jake found that the nickels added up quickly. Merrill was charging him a separate nickel for each sex act. If he wanted a suck, titty-fuck, and intercourse, she demanded three nickels, in advance. At first, he tried to bargain he down, "Instead of charging me a nickel per sex act, you should only be charging me for each time I come."

"Not just no, but 'Hell no!' I'm not one of your cheap whores, Jacob. I have standards."

Also, she accepted only nickels. She rebuffed him when he tried to hand him a dollar bill, or five pennies. She kept a mason jar on her nightstand, containing her accumulated nickels. It filled quickly. One day, there seemed to be some nickels missing, and a dollar bill was in the jar. She shoved the bill back at Jake, demanding her nickels back.

He got a little testy the first time he couldn't find a nickel, and she refused him. They sat on the couch together, not speaking. She squirmed sexily, and undid a few buttons on her blouse. They played a lot of role-playing games in which he forced himself on her. He was eventually overcome with desire. He took her head in his hands, and fucked her mouth. It was fun, but more work than he wanted to do, on a daily basis.

The next day, he happily held out his hand to her, with five nickels in his palm. She looked down at the treasure, nodding with approval. He blurted out, "I traded Ashley a quarter."

"Oh, my God! You got change from my child? You want to fuck me with one of my nine-year-old's nickels, straight out of her piggy bank?"

Deflated, Jake pleaded, "I thought it was a pretty good idea. Where else can I get nickels?"

Exasperated, she sighed, "Ooh, men! You never heard of a bank?"

"Hey, you wanted nickels, and I've got nickels, so put out!"

His forceful tone excited her. For her, the nickel game was a validation of her attractiveness. His insistence that she honor these ill-gotten coins gave her a thrill. Besides, she could tell herself that she could accept pay for sex with a clear conscience. Jake would surely force himself on her, if she did not yield, and she would thereby miss out on a nickel. She shrugged, "Where do you want it?"

"Upstairs." She took him by the hand and led him up the stairs. When he could not see her face, she broke into a smile. She earned all five nickels.

One day, they were walking in the park, while Ashley and her friends played in the playground. Ashley ran up to Jake excitedly, shouting, "Jacob! I found a nickel!"

She presented it to him proudly. He kneeled, and said, "Thank you, Ashley, that is very nice of you."

Merrill fumed. Ashley asked, "Jacob, aren't you going to give it to Mom?"

Jake said, "I will, later, Ashley, when we get home. Okay?"

Ashley ran back to the playground. Jake stood up, not looking at Merrill. She took his chin in her hand, turned his face to hers, and hissed, "You get nothing for that nickel, you bad man!"

Later, when Jake and Merrill were alone, Jake said, "I'm a little offended, Merrill. You will take this nickel, and I'll have you." He presented the nickel to her.

She slapped the nickel out of his hand. It clattered across the floor. Jake calmly began to strip. Merrill said, "No. I'm not in the mood. You've got my little girl out there, pimping nickels for you. It's creepy." He advanced on her, and grabbed her arms. He pulled her to him, and he tried to kiss her. She pursed her lips, and tried to wiggle away. A fiendish smile broke over his face, and he wrestled her to the couch. Ominously, she wore only a bathrobe.

They struggled against one another, with Jake gaining the advantage. Merrill chastised him, "No. This is wrong, Jacob. You can't force me." Her bathrobe fell open. Jake got her on her back, with his legs separating hers. Pinning her by the arms, he rubbed his erection through her slit. Through clenched teeth, she uttered, "This is rape, Jacob. I won't forgive you, if you force me."

Jake was very cheerful in the face of her resistance. He continued to dry hump her slit with his cock. He felt her clit under him as he slid over it. She moistened, and his smile grew. She said, in a threatening tone, "Jacob...Jacob Taggert...." He lowered himself on her, using his groin to mash his penis down, deeper into her slit. Merrill's eyes bugged out. She gulped a couple of times, shivered, and finally screamed, "Stick it in! Stick it in! Please, please, stick your dick in me, now!"

Jake slid his rod smoothly into her vagina, with a satisfied gasp. She threw her head back, and shouted, "Yes! Yes! Oh, God, take me! Have me!" Jake gave her a good hammering. Merrill rarely had orgasms during conventional sex, unless Jake did something special. This time, however, she was carried away. When he accelerated his thrusts, she screamed, "I'm a whore! Fuck me, I'm a whore!" Then, plaintively, she cried, "I'm just a whore, just a whore...."

Merrill seized up, and fell silent, as she climaxed. Jake jabbed her hard, while he ejaculated. He smiled into her face, as he creamed her. When they were both done, they held each other tight, with him still inside her. He laughed demonically. She whispered into his ear, "You win, Jacob. You took me. You imposed your will on me. Thank you. Thank you."

The game was fun for weeks. Always short of nickels, he made retail purchases with cash more frequently. Whenever he received change that included a nickel, Jake would wave the coin menacingly in Merrill's face. Sometimes, he would use it to purchase an immediate in-the-car blowjob.

Merrill pondered what to do with her jar of nickels. It was a lot of nickels, but not a lot of money. Merrill thought, with satisfaction, that she could have been the biggest whore at her high school. Ultimately, when she accumulated a few dollars, she bought frozen yogurt with it. Merrill made sure that Jake knew exactly where the money for the yogurt came from. She actually paid with the nickels, which usually make the cashier laugh. She made Jake watch her eat it, slowly and sensually. She ended up buying three prostitution yogurts.

Eventually tiring of the game, she said, "I'll tell you what, Jacob. Valentine's Day is in two weeks. I'll let you have sex with me for free, starting then." He rubbed his hands in anticipation. "Is there anything in particular you'd like for your Valentine's Day, Jacob?"

"As a matter of fact, there is. I want Jessica Rabbit." He looked at her with nervous tension.

"Really, Jacob? Not just a fictional character, but a cartoon? Oh, all right."

It was a lot of work setting up for the special day. Merrill had no trouble obtaining a copy of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" HHHHer friend, Charlotte, had the long, garish red wig, with which Merrill had so successfully impersonated Ginger Grant. Merrill did not have anything resembling the revealing red gown that Jessica Rabbit wore, nor the opera-length gloves. Merrill scrounged enough to make a plausible outfit.

Then, she had a brainstorm. She got on the internet and searched for Jessica Rabbit porn. She was shocked at what she found. Plenty of obscene Jessica Rabbit cartoons, plus a flood of other porn. Merrill shook her head, wondering, once more, how a male-dominated civilization had survived so long.

Jake was becoming accustomed to the way in which having a child perverted the calendar. Every birthday was a birthday for the kids. Adults were lucky to get any celebration at all, and rarely on the actual birth date. Merrill was unable to schedule time for Jake on Valentine's Day, but she was sensitive to his needs, and made sure their substitute celebration came before, not after, the holiday. She gave him his present two days early, and he couldn't have been happier.

Comparing herself to the cartoon character, Jessica Rabbit, was an exercise in futility. Mrs. Rabbit combined physical traits that were impossible to approach, much less equal. Jessica had a huge rack, a thread-like waist, and ridiculous proportions everywhere. Merrill thought of the old psychological adage, "Compare and despair." And why marry a rabbit? Presumably, Roger fucked like a proverbial bunny. Merrill concluded that Jessica Rabbit must be a nymphomaniac. Shaking off the thought, Merrill simply did her best. She presumed that Jake was horny enough to overlook her physical inadequacies, if that's what they were. She would present herself to him, and let nature take its course.