Merrill and Jacob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jake arrived in his bedroom, his eyes fixed on the big screen TV. It showed a video Merrill had crafted from scenes from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Merrill slithered out of the bathroom, dressed as Jessica Rabbit. Merrill wore the flamboyant, long wig. Its bold red color could not have come out of a human head, but came remarkably close to Mrs. Rabbit's hair color. Jake seized her roughly, and had his way.

In moments, Jake was atop Merrill, churning his rod in her pussy. Whenever Jessica Rabbit was off-screen, he looked down at Merrill. Jake sporadically pawed Merrill's breasts, roughly. When he wasn't doing that, her boobs flew wildly up and down from the impetus of his lovemaking. Jake had set his sights high. He sought to synchronize his orgasm with one of Jessica's scenes. It could be any of her scenes, for they were all terribly sexy to Jake.

Merrill's work was done. She had only to hang on, while both she and the bed rocked violently. Suddenly, the scenes from the original movie were exhausted, and Jessica Rabbit porn played in its place. The sight of Jessica Rabbit being stripped of her red dress, and fucked, was the last straw for Jake. He fucked even more violently. When Jake grimaced and tensed, something gave way. There was a cracking sound, and the bed listed slightly to one side. Intent on his orgasm, Jake fucked his way through the distraction. He deposited a lot of semen into Jessica, and then hung his head, in exhaustion.

He lowered himself down on top of her, to rest. She had no difficulty bearing his weight. She actually found it comforting, like one of those weighted blankets that were the latest fad. Merrill never could understand why other women complained about how heavy men were. She liked it.

Jake rolled off of her, and staggered to the shower, without acknowledging her. She smiled, satisfied that she had given him a Valentine's Day he would never forget. She peeled herself off the mattress, removed the wig, and followed him to the shower.

Presuming that Jake would not be in the mood to talk, she scrubbed his back in silence. After he rinsed off, she kneeled, and sucked him, briefly. They toweled off, and he flopped back onto the bed, while she turned off the TV. She pulled the covers from under his body, and got into bed with him. She gave him a serious blowjob. Jake had only come once that night. His overstimulated state demanded a minimum of two orgasms. Perfectly content, he ran his fingers through her thick brown hair as she serviced him. He looked down at this woman, whom he loved. The real thing.

****************************

Merrill's friend, Toni, was twenty-six, and married to an HVAC contractor who worked at the base. Over lunch, Toni despaired, "Oh, Merrill, Phil and I have been trying to conceive for two years, now. He doesn't want to go a fertility clinic to find out what's wrong. I have been checked. My womb is a little on the acidic side, but still in the fertile range. Phil doesn't want to find out it is his fault. I shouldn't even use the word 'fault,' because I know how I would feel if someone said that to me."

Merrill sympathized, "What does the doctor recommend?"

Toni sighed, "Get Phil's sperm checked out. Other than that, we could just hope to get lucky one of these years, or go for in vitro, with a sperm donor."

Merrill furrowed her brow, "I hate to say this, Toni, but I've heard such stories. Doctors giving their own sperm to their patients, guys donating who have genetic issues. It's horrible!"

Toni, "Oh, I know, Merrill. I've been reading up on it, too, and it's depressing. The internet can be a curse, sometimes. If I ever used a donor sperm, I would insist on picking the specific man. I won't trust anyone else to do it."

Merrill said, "Kind of kills the romance, making love to a turkey baster, or whatever they use."

Toni said, "It's worse than that, Merrill. Artificial Insemination carries with it several issues, not least of which is a higher chance of birth defects. The good-old-fashioned way is best, all around."

A week later, Toni showed up at Merrill's house, crying. She explained, "Phil and I just had a terrible fight. He refuses to go to the doctor about our fertility issues. I've exhausted all the other possibilities, Merrill. I love Phil, he will be the father of my children, but he won't be their biological father."

Merrill was shocked, "Toni, what are you saying?"

Toni said, through her tears, "I'm going to get pregnant with another man, Merrill. Phil will never find out. We'll have a beautiful family, and it will be my personal secret. I've decided."

Merrill chose her words carefully, "Toni, what you are planning would look like a terrible betrayal, from Phil's perspective. There has to be another way. Taking your temperature, checking your ovulation, getting Phil to be more careful about his testicles, and their temperature. There's lots you can do without endangering your marriage."

Toni said, "Done, done, and done, Merrill. We want children. Someone else will have to be the sperm donor. I'm going to pick the best candidate, and just do it."

Merrill sighed. Toni was playing a high-stakes game with her current husband, and any future child. Merrill said, "You must have your sights set on somebody." Toni blew her nose, and looked directly into Merrill's eyes. After a short silence, Toni's intent dawned on Merrill. Merrill said, "Oh, no, Toni. You don't mean...Jacob?"

"Why not, Merrill? He would be giving us the gift of life, literally. No one would ever know but the three of us. He's perfect. Handsome, healthy as a horse, a calm demeanor, and a stud. Let him do what he does best, Merrill."

Merrill looked away for a long time. Finally, she said, "I'll get back to you."

That night, Merrill broached the subject to Jake, "Jake, an acquaintance of mine wants to have a family, but they can't have children of their own. They need a sperm donor, and they want it to be you."

Jake's jaw hit the floor. After a long pause, he asked, "Who is it?"

Merrill answered, "Jacob, I don't want to tell you unless you think you want to do it. There's no sense in spreading their private matters around, unnecessarily."

Jake stroked his chin, "So, I would Jake off into a cup?"

Merrill, "Well there's good news and bad news, there, Jacob. The bad news is that artificial insemination has downsides for the baby. The good news is that this woman wants to become pregnant naturally. You would have to have sex with her, probably many times."

"What!? How would you feel about that?"

Merrill sat up straighter, and pronounced, "I was against it, at first, but then I thought it through. I think you should do it. We can be trusted to keep this secret, you are a fine specimen of a man, and a magnificent stud. If you don't do it, who knows who she will turn to next? You would be doing a good deed, and doing a good-looking woman at the same time."

Jake said, "I don't know if I could look her husband in the eye, afterwards."

Merrill said, "There's good news and bad news about that, too. Her husband refuses to go to a fertility clinic, and she wants to keep this secret from him, forever. Plus, she's my friend, really, not yours. I hardly ever see her husband, and I think you've met him maybe once."

Jake whistled, "Wow! You really think I should?" Merrill nodded slowly. "And you say she is good-looking?" Merrill nodded again. "Would you be comfortable if I enjoyed it?"

Merrill said, "Of course you'll enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, no sperm will come out. You have to be pleasured, or it won't work. You have my blessing to enjoy impregnating this woman."

Jake asked, "Who is it?"

"Toni Phillips."

Jake was awed, "Toni? She and what's-his-name can't have a child together? She wants me?" Merrill nodded decisively. "Toni is certainly good looking enough."

Merrill said, "She's young, attractive, and eager to have sex with you, with live ammunition. There will be no consequences. You will have no responsibility, once you get her pregnant. This is the ultimate 'Get out of jail free' card, Jacob."

The next day, Merrill phoned Toni, with Jake at her side, with his head pressed to the phone. "Toni? It's Merrill. Can you talk privately for a few moments?"

Toni answered, "Sure."

"Good! I talked it all over with Jake, and we've decided he should do this for you. It's an honor. What would the timing be like?"

"The sooner the better, as far as I'm concerned. Where is Jake, right now?"

"He's here with me, at my house."

"I can come over right now, just to talk it over, and get us all on the same page."

Merrill glanced at Jake, who nodded. She said, "That would be great! See you soon!" Merrill hung up. Jake was as nervous as a kid on Christmas Eve. Merrill said, "Easy now, Tiger, she's just coming over to talk logistics, face to face."

"She's coming over right this minute!? I'll be upstairs!" Jake ran up the stairs, to brush his teeth, and freshen up, just in case. He had barely descended the stairs when the doorbell rang. Merrill led Toni into the living room. Jake stood, nodded hello to Toni, and sat on the couch. Merrill sat beside him, they held hands, and Toni took the chair facing them.

Toni said, "I am so happy that you two have agreed to do this for me, for us. Before we do anything else, however, we should get some things straight. No one, outside of the three of us, must ever know about this. Even if, someday, due to a medical issue, Phil and the child learn that they are not related, I will not divulge who the biological father, was under any circumstances, and neither can you. Phil will be a great dad, all the father any child needs. Jake will never be involved. Okay?"

Merrill and Jake both nodded. Jake scarcely listened to Toni. He would rely on Merrill to handle the details. Jake was taking a careful inventory of every part of Toni, and speculating on what she might be like, in bed.

Toni continued, "Now, the arrangements. We cannot meet at my house, and we cannot meet at Jake's house, so...."

Merrill jumped, "Oh, oh, you're thinking.... Well, I suppose you could meet here, Ashley's schedule permitting."

Toni said, "Thank you, Merrill. Jake, you will have to go at least 48 hours without sex before you and I do it. Now, I understand that you are not a machine. You have sex for pleasure, and I can offer you only the pleasure of the act, in return for giving me the gift of life. I will work to please you. It's got to be natural, and there's no telling how long it will take for me to get pregnant."

Jake swallowed hard, and said, "That sounds fine, Toni. Very generous, really. Are you okay with that, Merrill?"

"Yup. Have at it, and enjoy yourselves."

Toni looked uncertain, and squirmed in her seat. Jake broke the silence, "What's next, Toni?"

Toni said, tentatively, "Um, we have intercourse. Merrill, I don't know what the protocol is for something like this. Would you be in the room with us?"

Merrill bit her lower lip, "Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I would be comfortable either being there, or not."

Toni said, "Actually, Merrill, I'd feel more comfortable if you were present, sort of as a chaperone."

Jake nodded in solemn agreement, not disclosing the thrill that he would get if Merrill watched him cavort with this attractive woman. It would almost be a threesome. Merrill said, "If that's what you both want, I'll be there. I think that Jake was wondering about the timing. Do you have an idea of when the next fertility window is?"

Toni looked sheepishly at Jake, "Tomorrow. Tomorrow would be a good day to start, then every second day for a week."

Jake said, "So, tomorrow, here, and I am to remain chaste until then. Merrill, what is Ashley's schedule?"

Merrill answered, "She's gone from eight thirty until two, Monday through Friday."

There was a pregnant pause, so to speak. Toni said, "Nine o'clock?"

"Nine o'clock."

The next morning, Jake arrived early enough to see Ashley off to school. Once back in the house, Jake said, "I just took a very thorough shower, and I am nervous as hell."

Merrill said, "Don't be. This is a kind thing you are doing, Jacob. You'd might as well enjoy it. Don't be shy about sampling Toni's favors. She needs you."

Toni arrived a couple of minutes before nine. She wore an overcoat. When Jake took her coat at the door, she was revealed to be wearing a conservative blouse, skirt and sweater. Toni's clothing hinted at the curves underneath. Toni had light brown hair, below the shoulder, about five-seven, and slim. Toni's hair and face formed a pleasing combination. A woman might have described Toni as perfectly proportioned.

Toni was tense as she sat down in a living room chair. Merrill and Jake sat, once again, on the sofa, holding hands. After an awkward pause, Merrill said, "Well this is a happy occasion, isn't it? Toni, would you like wine, beer, or something else?"

Toni blurted, "Wine. I know it's early, but I could really use it." Merrill went into the kitchen.

Jake said, nervously, "Merrill already told me I can't have a beer before...you know."

Toni said, "Yes, that's what the doctors all say. I won't be able to have alcohol at all after today."

Merrill returned with a bottle of white wine, and two glasses. She poured for Toni and herself. Toni guzzled the glass in one long draught. Merrill refilled Toni's glass, and cautioned, "Easy, now, Toni. There's nothing to be worried about. Gentleman might be too strong a word, but Jacob is a good, honest man."

Toni said, "Oh, I know that. I am nervous about, you know, his size?"

Merrill said, "Ahhhh! He's not small, but he knows how to use it, and we have lubricant." Toni downed another half glass. Merrill said, "Gosh, here we all are, just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Why don't we talk upstairs?"

Merrill brought the wine, and led the trio up the stairs, to the master bedroom. Merrill said, "Toni, the bathroom is there, if you like." Tonis and Jake stood restlessly, not knowing what to do. Merrill said, "Sit on the bed, you two." They sat on the foot of the bed, a few feet apart. Merrill put her hands on her hips, and said, in exasperation, "Oh, good heavens! Jacob, you take charge of this thing. Go over to Toni and help her out of her clothes. Oh! I forgot one rule; I'd prefer it if you not kiss each other on the mouth. Everything else is on the table."

Jake scooted sideways, to within a few inches of Toni. Merrill ordered, "Help her out of her clothes, Jacob." Toni began to pull her sweater off over her head, and Jake feebly helped. I cannot wait to get at this body, and bury my dick in her!

He said, "Turn this way a little, Toni." She rotated so they were facing one another a bit, and he began to undo the buttons on her blouse. Toni watched, trembling. Jake licked his lips. When the buttons were undone, he helped her pull off the blouse. She wore a black lacy bra that imprisoned a fine pair of breasts. Jake said, "Stand up, Toni." She stood, and he unzipped her skirt, and gently pulled it down to her feet. She stepped out of it. She wore black lace panties. She kicked off her shoes. She wore no stockings.

Jake stood, and pulled his shirt off over his head. Toni gawked at his chiseled torso. He pushed his sweatpants and shorts down, as one. Boing! He stepped out of his sandals and clothes. The proverbial elephant in the room stood at attention, quivering in the air, pointing directly at Toni. Jake stood fully upright, facing her. She scanned his body, lingering on his penis. She had never seen one shaved. It's huge. What have I done?

Toni quipped, "We're gonna need a bigger boat!" Then, more seriously, "I might need more wine, Merrill." They laughed. Toni continued, "Well, I want a baby, and they're a lot bigger than this, so here goes." She turned her back to Jake, and he unclasped her bra. She turned again, and he devoured her with his eyes. His cock pulsated with his heartbeat. She wiggled out of her panties, and moved to get into bed. He moved to the opposite side. They turned down the covers together, and got in. They lay on their sides, facing one another. Toni asked, "The lubricant?"

Merrill handed Jake the lube. He washed it over his cock. He covered his hand in lube and reached for Toni's pussy. She lay on her back, and spread her legs slightly. He massaged the lube into her slit. He fingered her clitoris, eliciting an involuntary sigh from Toni. He sneaked an oily finger into her vagina, and said, "You're beautiful, Toni. You have a wonderful figure."

Toni squeaked, "Thank you."

When he thought she was well lubricated, Jake moved over her. He kneeled between her knees, and placed his hands on either side of her chest. He got into a plank, looming hugely over her. She reached down, grasped his cock, and pointed it into her opening, saying meekly, "Gentle, please."

Jake was so turned on by this time that he barely croaked out, "I'll try." With slow deliberation, he pushed his cock into her vagina. He moaned at the exquisite feeling of her flesh enveloping his. She gasped as he penetrated deeper. When his cock reached halfway, Toni stiffened. He breathed hard, and made wild facial expressions, reflecting the delicious agony he felt. The warmth inside her was beautiful.

Toni said, "Slowly, slowly." It's too late for that, Toni. Jake plunged his rod all the way in. Their pubic areas pressed tightly together. Jake's eyes bulged, and his face strained. Unable to stop himself, he delivered a flurry of hip thrusts. Toni's body rocked with each impact, and she made pitiful noises. Jake wasn't seeing clearly. He felt strange. The sperm he was about to eject was destined to get this woman pregnant. A child would result. Soon, convulsions in his groin would propel his sperm into her. There would be one more person on the planet, as a result.

Jake was turned on in a way he had never before experienced. After only a few fervent pumps, he slowed, and administered several very deep, hard, deliberate stabs into her depths. Each plunge ended with a jet of semen launched into her pussy. Both participants grunted heavily with each thrust.

After his ejaculation ended, he paused briefly, deep inside her. Overcome with the feeling, he resumed pumping his cock, in and out, once again. He groaned, "I can't stop. Not yet." Each stroke saw his cock nearly pulled out of her, only to be driven back in to full depth. Toni struggled to keep it together under this battering.

After a few minutes, he barely enunciated, "I'm gonna come, again." Jake made a series of short, rapid thrusts. He growled through clenched teeth, while he came, for the second time. Jake felt lightheaded, as if he was in a dream. Fully spent, he pulled out of her, and fell to the side, onto his back. They both lay in silence, catching their breath.

Merrill went to Toni, and asked, "Are you all right, Toni? Can I do anything for you?"

Toni shook her head, and said, "No, I'll be okay. I've never been worked over like that before. Jake, you are a stud. I knew you were the right choice for this task."

Jake said, "It was my pleasure." He couldn't deliver that line without laughing.

Toni said, "I need to stay lying down for ten or fifteen minutes." She slid a pillow under her bottom, and pulled the sheet up, to cover herself. Jake crawled out of bed, and kissed Merrill on the way to the bathroom. He started up the shower.

Merrill sat on the bed, "I hope that was okay, Toni. Jacob gets fired up if he has to go two days without sex."

Toni moved a pillow under her head, and said, "Oh, my God, Merrill, how do you handle that, that onslaught every day?"

Merrill smiled, "Well, you get used to it. Plus, I'm older than you, and I've had a child already. I'm fully broken in, you might say. You really got Jacob going, Toni. He was hot to trot."