Merrill and Jacob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to imagine that I won't get pregnant from that. This must be how maidens felt when a conquering army had their way with them."

Merrill chuckled, "The few, the proud!"

Jake came out, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Merrill and Toni gave him a mocking ovation. He bowed ostentatiously, retrieved his clothing, and returned to the bathroom. In a minute, he was back out, fully clothed. He stood a few feet from the bed, asking, "How are you, Toni? I am sorry, but I couldn't restrain myself. You are so sexy, and what we are doing here is so sexy, that I could not hold back any longer."

Toni said, "I understand, Jake. I feel that my insides are a little scrambled, but that will pass, soon. I can't fault your technique, endowment, or desire. This is going to work. I'd better get up, now, and put myself back together."

Merrill said, "We'll be downstairs, waiting. Take your time, Toni, and make yourself at home." Merrill and Jake walked arm in arm. Jake sat on the living room couch, and Merrill brought him a cold beer, and sat beside him. She sat sideways, facing him, and smirked, "Sergeant Taggert, you really put the wood to Toni. She said she's never been done like that before, and I believe it."

"I am so afraid I overdid it. I couldn't stop, Merrill, not for anything, or anyone."

Merrill smiled, and took his hand, "That's because you are, quite literally, a stud. I'm actually loaning out my prize stallion to service a mare in season. You can inject more cum, and deeper, than anyone. Keep it up!"

Toni came down the stairs, looking none the worse for wear. She paused at the front door, donned her trenchcoat, and said, "Well, thanks, guys. Same time, in two days?"

Jake nodded, and Merrill raised her glass to Toni. Toni left. Merrill and Jake high-fived each other.

Two days later, everyone was much more relaxed. The three of them chatted amicably about this and that, until Merrill stood, and led them upstairs. Once inside the bedroom, Jake looked at Toni hungrily, and licked his chops. He said, "Wait for me, Toni. I'll help you out of your clothes." In a few seconds, Jake was nude. Merrill and Toni exchanged humorous looks. Jake enjoyed stripping Toni.

Toni said, "I think that this is what got him so hot last time, Merrill. I guess I'm in for a real beating."

Merrill said, "Jacob, you be a good host, now, and don't rip our guest in two, please."

Jake ignored the feminine chatter. He had Toni fully nude. He groped her breasts, progressing to kissing her on the nipples, to which she responded with purring sounds. He said, decisively, "I want to do this." He picked Toni up, and dumped her in the center of the bed. He pounced on her, planting his mouth on her breast. Merrill handed the lubricant to Toni. Toni lubricated her vagina liberally.

Toni was unable to reach Jake's cock, and said, "Let me oil you up, Jake." He presented his rigid member to her for anointing. Licking his lips, he suspended himself over her. She guided his cock to her vagina. He entered her more quickly than before, and she winced, "Ouch. Ow! Careful, Jake. Gently."

Jake said, "I can't help it, Toni. You're too sexy, and this feels too good." He churned his cock in her, violently, for only a matter of seconds, before arching his back severely, throwing his head back, and pushing his hips very hard against hers. He remained in this position of maximum depth, and howled, while spurting his seed into her womb. When done, he looked down at her.

This session was much easier on her than the first one had bee. Jake said, "I need to continue, ladies." Without waiting for feedback from Merrill or Toni, he started fucking Toni in earnest. He established a rhythmic stroke, and maintained it for several minutes. He dispensed his second ration of seed with quick, short jabs, heralded by heavy grunts.

When his ejaculation petered out, Jake pulled out of Toni, bounced out of bed, and stood, nude, erect, and glistening with male and female secretions. He put his hands on his hips, like a colossus, and yelled, "Yeah! Yeah! That was great!" Toni and Merrill looked at him with amusement.

Toni praised him, "That was very effective, Jake. Thank you."

Merrill offered, "It's nice to see a man who loves his work."

Jake said, "I feel like a million bucks. I feel ten feet tall. This is exciting." Jake did not see that Merrill flinched at that statement.

Merrill said, "Toni, it occurs to me that you have to be wary of Phil finding somebody else's semen in your vagina."

Toni said, "Oh, yes! The sperm gets safely into the cervix in about fifteen minutes, or not at all. I use my personal pussy washer to wash away all the failed swimmers."

Jake was still conspicuously nude. He said, "Knowing that this is to make a baby is a game-changer. I am really into this, Toni. This is fun." This time, he noticed Merrill's reaction.

Merrill cautioned, "Don't forget, Jacob, this is the fun part. The next nine months, and the next few decades after that, are a lot of hard work. Now, why don't you wash your dick, please?"

Later, when they were alone, Jake told Merrill, "I meant what I said about making a baby. I feel different, coming inside her, knowing that it will get her pregnant." Merrill looked down, into her coffee. Jake took her hand, "The fact that it is special doesn't diminish anything we have, Merrill. We have a great kid, and we've agreed that she is all we need. I stand by that."

"Thank you, Jacob."

Another two days passed. Prior to Toni's arrival, Jake mollified Merrill with cunnilingus. The third session began with Jake and Toni undressing separately. When Toni moved to get into bed, Jake interrupted her, "Toni, hold on a moment. I'd like you to come over here." Tony uncertainly walked around the bed, to stand before Jake. He raised himself up to full height, puffed out his chest, and said, "Let's start with you on your knees, please." Merrill's mouth dropped open with shock. Toni looked over her shoulder, to Merrill. Jake explained, "Ladies, this is not a fertility clinic. I need this to be fun. I want a blowjob."

Toni shrugged, and said, "I need him, Merrill. I'll do whatever he wants." She dropped to her knees. Jake took a small step forward, and fed his erection into her waiting mouth. She took the first two or three inches into her mouth, and held the base of his cock in her hand, stroking it. After about a minute, Jake looked over to meet Merrill's eye, and shook his head. Toni was not a talented blowjob artist.

After a lackluster few minutes, Jake said, "That's enough, Toni. Now, on to the bed. I want you on your stomach." Toni looked alarmed, and Jake said, "No, not that, Toni. I just want to do you doggy style." He stacked two pillows in the center of the bed, and had Toni lie with her hips on the pillows. Jake lubricated his cock, then shuffled on his knees to between her legs. He lubricated her vagina from behind, and wasted no time mounting her.

He put the head of his cock into the entrance of her vagina. He leaned forward, supporting his weight on his arms, and continued to enter her. He made little thrusts, with the inward thrust longer than the return. He entered her incrementally, until his groin pressed hard against her buttocks. He banged her, gradually raising the power and tempo. She grunted, moaned, and gasped. Her entire body shook with each thrust. Jake enjoyed himself, grunting and groaning happily. After a short while, he delivered his seed with several massive thrusts that pushed Toni's head up against the headboard.

After Jake spurted his last dollop of seed into Toni, he pulled out, rose up on his knees, and admired his handiwork, "Whew! That was good, Toni! Now we're having fun." Toni actually felt better in this position because Jake was unable to enter her as deeply from behind. On the whole, this had been the most comfortable of their three couplings. Plus, he didn't insist on continuing to fuck her, and come a second time. The second ejaculation had little chance of increasing the probability of conception, anyway.

Toni got herself together, saying matter-of-factly, "My fertile window ends soon. We should get together again in two days, then it's about three weeks until the next window."

Jake smiled, "In two days, then."

When Toni was gone, Merrill said, "Jacob, I have to say that I was a bit jealous today. You were so enthused about having this other woman."

Jake tried to ease her mind, "Oh, no, Merrill, she can't hold a candle to you. You are prettier, with a much better body, and her head is nothing to write home about. We chose to help her become pregnant, and I psych myself up for it. That's all."

"Jacob, why the blowjob?"

Jake was dismissive, "I was just curious. I wanted a little variety. That's also why I chose a different position. We can't let this become boring, Merrill. I don't work that way. I love you, Merrill. Doing her, like this, is a chore, by comparison."

Merrill nodded, and kissed him, "What do you have planned for Toni in two days?"

Jake said, "You'll see. She is now committed to this course of action, so I have leverage. It's going to be fun."

Two days later, Jake was cocky as hell. When Toni arrived at Merrill's place, he took her by the hand, without a word, and led her upstairs. He mauled her, outrageously, as she disrobed. He said, "Toni, I'm going to need more from you, this time."

He pushed down on her shoulders lightly. "Now, suck it harder, please, and use more tongue. Aahhhhh, yes, that's better." Toni slurped and slobbered noisily. She was definitely putting in the effort, and the results reflected her hard work. He gently pumped his hips, fucking her mouth. "Now, take it deeper, girl!" Toni tried to deepthroat him, but she gagged repeatedly. "Keep trying, Toni!" He enjoyed her struggle to take in more of his cock so much that he said, "Now suck with all your might! That's it!"

He held her head in his hands, and froze her head in place. He said, "I'm going to come in your mouth, Toni. Swallow it all." She shook her head and tried to mumble something, but he tightened his grip on her head, and pulled her closer. He commanded, "Suck it! Suck it, and swallow!" She was intimidated, and resumed giving head. He came, moaning loudly, and pumping dollops of semen into her mouth. Toni gagged and choked a bit, but gamely swallowed Jake's load. After several gulps, she sucked and licked the juices from his cock, and he released her head.

Jake said, "That was great progress, Toni. Now, I haven't forgotten why we're here, and I don't mean to make a habit out of coming anywhere but your vagina. Hop into bed, and I'll give you a consolation fuck."

Toni was subdued. She dutifully lay on her back, spread her legs, and lubed her pussy. He lubed his cock, and mounted her unceremoniously. Jake forced himself into her vagina, yielding a howl of discomfort from Toni. He banged her vigorously for several minutes to bring about his second orgasm. He came in a flurry of thrusts that turned Toni's breasts into blurs.

As he dismounted, Jake said, "That's good enough. Next time, I will try to get that first load in your pussy, but where the second one goes is anyone's guess."

About three weeks passed, with Merrill and Jake resuming their sexual relationship as before. Jake was happy to be back to fucking Merrill. She was better in bed, fun to talk to, and had a great body. When Toni arrived for her first treatment of the month, Jake made her an offer, "Toni, I'll make you a deal. I'll fuck you, and inseminate you with my first load. After that, you suck the second load out of me, and swallow it. Understand?"

Toni said, in conciliation, "You have my word of honor, Jake."

Jake hurried to get Toni into bed, and to get his cock into her pussy. He impatiently fucked her hard, quickly inducing his orgasm. A large volume of seed gushed into her. After he pulled out, a significant amount of cum drained out of Toni. Jake gave Toni the time she needed to lay in bed and allow his sperm to swim, downhill, into her cervix. Meanwhile, he took a quick shower. After he returned, Toni said, "I'm ready," with resignation.

Jake took a broad stance, and allowed Toni to come to him. He said, "Start by licking me all over." She kneeled, and licked. "That's it. Now, work on the head. There, good." While Toni serviced him, he turned his head to make eye contact with Merrill, and gave a thumbs up. Jake took for granted that Merrill was as eager as he that he should get good head from another woman.

He instructed, "Now, take me in your mouth, and suck." Toni engulfed his cock. Her cheeks collapsed from the suction she provided. She stroked the base of Jake's cock with her hand, and blew him for all she was worth. It took several exhausting minutes to trigger his ejaculation. He cheered joyously as he came, "Yes! That's good! Suck it! I'm coming now. I'm coming! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

When it was over, Jake congratulated Toni, "That was so much better. You've really improved your cocksucking. As a reward, I'm going to do everything I can to impregnate you, Toni. Two days from now, right?"

In their next session, Toni showed up wearing bright red lipstick and high heels, all tarted up. As the threesome waked up the stairs to the second floor, Jake counseled Toni, "I want you to talk a little dirty to me. Beg for it. Flatter me. Cheer me on."

Toni strode into the bedroom, swinging her hips. She wheeled around, and began to undress. She spoke in a surprising, breathy voice, "Do you want to screw me, big boy?"

Jake spoke in a guttural tone, "Yes."

Like a blonde bombshell from the 1940s, Toni wiggled up to him. She breathed, "Then screw me." She breathed audibly, and licked her lips, slowly. She said, "Have me. Enjoy yourself." When they were both nude, Toni, unbidden, dropped to her knees to give Jake a quick preparatory suck. After a couple of minutes, she lubricated his cock, and moved into position on the bed.

Toni opened her legs, and begged, still with that sexy, Marilyn Monroe voice, "Spear me, Sergeant. You own me. I am yours for the taking." Jake enthusiastically climbed on top of her, poked his cock into her vagina, and forced it in, with a single, long stroke. Toni gasped, and cried, "Aaaaah! You've got me! You have me. I am your whore, now. Do what you will, sir." Jake's will was to pump his hips, ruthlessly driving his cock into Toni's pussy. "Oh, God, you're screwing me. You're screwing me! Bang me! Bang me, please! I'm your whore. Drill me!"

Merrill was impressed, and a little jealous, of Toni's acting, and creativity. Merrill could not remember seeing, and hearing, anything so sexy. Toni howled, "I'm a whore! I'm a whore!" Jake breathed with discipline, supporting his athletic endeavor. He fucked her hard, and she knew he would distribute his sperm soon.

Toni cried, loudly, "Knock me up! Screw me! Pour your seed into my womb, please! Fill me up! Pump it into me! As deep as you can! Screw me!" With that, Jake grimaced, shuddered for several seconds, and then released the tension in his body. He injected her with a hundred million sperm, each desperately swimming to fertilize her egg. Proudly, he relaxed, withdrew from her, and got up on his knees. Toni had taken the pounding well. She said, "I haven't forgotten my promise, Sergeant."

He said, "Sit up, with your back against the headboard." He gallantly placed a pillow to cushion her back from the headboard. He shuffled on his knees, astride her hips, and fed her his cock. Toni swallowed it about halfway, her cheeks hollowed with her suction, and she titillated him with her tongue. He commanded, "Pump your head back and forth, now." Toni clumsily worked her head. Eventually, she found a rhythm. He prompted her to vary her technique over the course of several minutes. Finally, a low groan grew from deep in Jake's chest. It rose to a crescendo. He held her head in his hands, and pumped his dick in and out, while he orgasmed. Toni did not spill a drop.

Jake pulled away, and climbed out of bed. On his way to the shower, he said, "That was good, Toni, really good."

While Jake showered, and Toni lay in bed, Merrill sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Toni, your blowjob technique has really improved. I can tell."

Toni said, "If that's what I have to do to have a baby, then that what I'll do. Jake has taught me a lot of new things."

Merrill was cautious, "Toni, if you use your newfound skills on Phil, isn't he going to suspect something?"

Toni said, "Oh, he already has! I told him that I was following a step-by-step course in Cosmo. He's thrilled. Couldn't be happier."

Merrill asked, "How many children do you plan to have?"

Toni said, "We both wanted a big family. Under the circumstances, I'd settle for two. I'd love a boy and a girl, but we'll take what comes."

Merrill said, carefully, "It occurs to me, Toni, that all of your children need to have the same father, or it will look suspicious."

Toni put her hand to her cheek, and cringed, "Ooh! I hadn't thought of that. You're right. Jake and Phil look like they could be brothers, but if the second one comes out with red hair, the jig will be up. Will Jake be available for one more project, in a couple of years?"

Merrill reassured her, "Yes, I think so. He really enjoys screwing you. It won't be hard to talk him into it."

In the third month of their relationship, Toni told Merrill and Jake that she was, indeed, pregnant. Jake said, wistfully, "Well, fun's over, I guess."

Merrill said, "Well, you still have a human pincushion to play with, Jacob. Besides, they are going to want more children, and they should all have the same father. You'll be working Toni over, again, in a couple of years."