Merrill and Jacob Ch. 07

Story Info
Ch. 7 Jake enjoys Merrill's sisters. Jake & Merrill marry.
10.1k words
4.67
4.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrill's sisters, Jill and Ellen, were met at the airport in Buffalo by their parents. Gail and Bill Maher were eager to hear the girls' impressions of Jake.

Jill gushed, "Oh, Jake is a dreamboat! And what a gentleman! I just love him! Don't you, 'sis?"

Ellen said, wearily, "Oh yes. I wish he could be mine. I'd love to meet a guy like Jake, someday, as long as he's not in love with my sister!"

So, Merrill's parents were favorably disposed toward Jake when he and Merrill arrived in Buffalo, a couple of weeks later. Gail and Bill met them at the airport. Jill joined them at the house. Ellen was away, at school. Ashley was back, at home, with friends, for this was a weekday visit. Jake had lobbied hard for Merrill and he to meet her parents in an adult environment. Merrill had countered that her mom and dad would surely be won over if they saw how he interacted with their cherished granddaughter. Jake's argument, truth to tell, was predicated largely on his desire to be alone with Merrill for some serious sex, and on his ambition to have sex with Jill.

There were two tense discussions that needed to be had with Gail and Bill. First, the sleeping arrangements vis-a-vis Jake and Merrill. Second, Bob's absence.

Merrill had solicited Jill's support in advance. Jill had already talked to Gail and Bill, pointing out that Merrill and Jake never slept together when Ashley was in the house, that they intended to marry, that Merrill had been married before, and had born a child. Merrill was 28 years old, for God's sake! As they carried the bags into the house, Bill announced, "We're giving Merrill and Jake the guest room. We stuck Jill in the office." Problem solved.

Bob's absence, and the state of their marriage, was a more complex conversation. Jill had said only that Bob was absent because he could not get off work. This was suspicious, because Bob was a financial advisor, who could work remotely. Jill and Merrill had gotten their stories straight, on the subject of Bob, well in advance. They would broach the subject at dinner, and continue the discussion into the night, for as long as it took to get Mom and Dad on board with Jill's plans. Merrill instructed Jake, sternly, "Don't say anything. Just sit there, sensitive, serious, and silent." Jake was a little miffed at being dismissed in this way, but he had never been married, and Jill trusted Merrill completely, so he complied.

At dinner, Merrill said, "Mom, Dad, we need to talk about something serious." Bill grasped his wife's hand. They both feared that Merrill would announce that she was pregnant with Jake's child. Instead, she said, "Jill is very nervous about talking to you about her marriage, but the time has come to make some decisions, and she needs our support." Bill thought, "Out of the frying pan, and into the fire." Gail thought, "I'd rather hear that Merrill is pregnant."

Jill took over, "Thank you, Merrill." She sighed, and said, "You know that Bob and I have had trouble in our marriage, but it's worse than I've let on. I think I need to end the marriage, and get a fresh start, while I'm still young."

Gail was not surprised, but not on board, "Honey, are you sure you've tried everything? I mean, every marriage goes through hard times, dear. There's counseling for these times." Bill nodded in agreement.

"Mom, Bob has refused to go to couples counseling, flat out. That's part of the problem. He is not committed to the marriage, the way I am. He won't change. He drinks too much, he ignores me, he is very secretive about his phone, his online activities, and our finances. These are all serious red flags, and he flatly refuses to discuss them."

Gail shot a glance at Jake, the outsider. With great difficulty, she offered, "Is part of the problem your...romantic lives?"

Jill sighed, "No, mother. It's not about sex. Without going into too much detail, I have done my best to be a good wife, but to no avail. I honestly think that the problem is that Bob does not want to be married, to me, or anyone else."

Bill said, gently, "What you are proposing to do is very serious, honey. You need to think about it. Sleep on it."

Jill pounded her fist on the table, and said, "I have slept on it for hundreds of nights, already, Dad! One more sleepless night is not going to change anything. I don't want this to drag out for years, and wake up, thirty and single. No offense, Merrill."

Merrill rolled her eyes and said, "None taken."

The conversation threatened to become circular. Jill had hoped to keep Bob's infidelity from her parents, but she saw now that she had to use the ultimate weapon to bring her parents around. Jill said, "Mom, Dad, I have to tell you the whole truth. Bob has been unfaithful to me. Once that I know of, and that he has admitted. I think maybe there were more, that I don't know about. It's over."

Bill and Gail were silenced. Merrill said, "I have talked this over with Jill for months, now. I'm sure she is making the right decision."

Bill said, "Jake, I know you're not as close to this situation, but I would still like to hear your impressions, as an outside observer."

Jake felt that this direct question invalidated Merrills gag order. He looked to her, and she nodded. Jake said, "Even though I have never met Bob, I think that cheating on your spouse is unforgivable. I cannot imagine any justification for being unfaithful to a wife like Jill. How can Bob ever be trusted?" Bill nodded grimly. It never even occurred to Jake that there was any equivalency between what he had done from what Bob had done. Jake's playing around with other women was fully sanctioned, in his mind, by Merrill.

Bill and Gail were somber, and mostly silent, for the rest of the evening. They went to bed early. Jill, Merrill and Jake stayed up, talking, for an hour. Eventually, Jake asked a leading question, "Merrill, don't you think it's time for bed?" Merrill shot a glance at Jill, and they both laughed.

Jill teased, "It's always time for bed for you, Jake." They went to their respective rooms. Fortunately, the office, in which Jill slept on a sleeper sofa, stood between the guest room and Bill and Gail's master bedroom. Jake had reason to be especially eager to bed Merrill in the guest room. It had been Merrill's bedroom, and it retained some of her personal, teenage touches. Jake salivated at the thought of having her in her old bedroom.

Once they shut the door behind them, Jake mauled Merrill. She managed to say, "Okay, Jacob, but you have to be fairly quiet. My parents have experienced enough trauma tonight." Jake could only grunt in acknowledgement, for his face was buried between Merrill's boobs. He maneuvered her onto the bed, and had his way. He rocked the frame so hard that it made ominous popping and cracking sounds. He had not had sex in four long days.

Jake pummeled Merrill. When he pulled out, his cum flowed from her pussy. After a brief rest, he let Merrill mount him, and ride herself to her own orgasm. After another brief rest, Jake lay on top of her, crushing her to his chest, and boned her again. He added a smaller helping of semen to the bounty he had implanted the first time. Merrill knew that she would have to discretely wash these sheets daily, to avoid her mother finding embarrassing pecker tracks on them.

In the morning, Jill said, "I heard you two rattling the windows last night. Well done, Jake!" Jake was still not comfortable with the openness Merrill shared with her sisters. He looked at Jill with narrowed eyes. I'm going to turn you into a grease stain. Merrill laughed it off. Jill began to cry, saying, "I am so happy for what you two have. Bob and I, even on our best day, were never as close as you two are."

Merrill took Jake's hand, and said, "I am so lucky to have Jake, and Ashley."

Jake asked, "Do you want to have children someday, Jill?"

Jill sniffed, "Oh, no, not really. I never really wanted children, not like Merrill. I'm amazed that Merrill hasn't gotten pregnant by you, Jake. I can't imagine how any contraceptive could fight off your seed, judging by the way you deliver it." Again, Merrill laughed, and Jake cleared his throat.

Merrill said, "When you separate from Bob, promise me you will start dating, soon. Some people wait years, and those are wasted years."

Jill mused, "I think the fear of being with someone new has caused me to allow the marriage to drag on too long, already. I've often thought that leaving Bob would be much easier for me if I had a fling." You are going to have a fling, Jill, whether you leave Bob, or not.

Merrill urged, "Well, there you go, Jill. Find a guy, and have a one-nighter, if that will help. Just make sure he's a clean guy, that you can be safe with."

Jill looked at Jake, and their eyes met. All three laughed it off, uncomfortably. After a long silence, Jill ventured, "Well, he does meet all of your qualifications, Merrill...."

Jake threw up his hands, and said, "I'm staying out of this." Inwardly, he was excited by the thought of having Merrill's curvy sister.

Jill persisted, "Bob and I haven't had sex in months, Merrill. For God's sake, even our whore of a little sister has been with Jake. Why not me?"

Merrill pursed her lips. Jill's predicament was pitiful. Jake was about to announce his intention to take Jill, willing or not. Further talk on that subject was stunted by the arrival of her mother. Jake said, "I'd like to get a tour of Buffalo, by car. I've never been here before."

All three women rolled their eyes. Jill said, "Nobody wants to tour Buffalo, regardless of the mode of transportation, Jake."

Jake countered, "I want to see the stadium where the Bills play, and I want to see the famous lake."

Merrill said, "Fine. Since there's no snow on the ground, we can tour the thriving metropolis of Buffalo. You guys want to come?"

"Not me," Gail said.

"I'm game. We can take my car," Jill said. She wanted to be near Jake, and she wanted more private time to talk to Merrill about her disintegrating marriage.

Once in the car, Jill peeled off her sweater. Jill drove, with Jake, the guest of honor, riding shotgun. Merrill noticed Jake do a double-take, and center his vision on Jill's chest. Merrill leaned over the front seat to see what the attraction was. She looked down into Jill's low-cut blouse that displayed impressive cleavage. Merrill sat back, and exclaimed, "Really? Jill's showing off her tits, and my boyfriend can't take his eyes off them?"

Jill laughed, and said, "Jake wanted to see the local sights, Merrill." Merrill chuckled, but crossed her arms, in a show of disgust. After a few miles, during which Jake's eyes repeatedly returned to Jill's bosom, the car bounced over some railroad tracks. Jill's boobs jiggled thrillingly. Jake's eyes bugged out.

In futility, Merrill said, "Okay, Jake, you can stare at her tits, if that's what you really want. I won't be mad."

Merrill sounded sincere, which encouraged Jake to lean over, toward Jill, for a closer look. Jill, given an inch, was encouraged to take a mile. Jill pulled over into an unoccupied piece of pavement near the railroad tracks. There was nobody around, and any cars approaching could be seen from a distance. Jill turned off the car, released her seatbelt, and turned to face Jake. Her clear intent was to have Jake ogle her chest.

Merrill cried, "Dear God, Jill, have some self-respect."

Jill said, "I have no self-respect left. This gives me a little something to start my new life with. What do you think of these, Jake?" She pulled down her blouse and bra at the same time, revealing her massive, beautifully rounded boobs. They were bigger than Merrill's, and well-shaped.

Jake was agog, but restrained himself, because Merrill was literally looking down on him. Merrill made an exasperated sound, and conceded, "Okay, Jacob, you can play with them. Go nuts."

Jake reached out to grab the boobs. He squeezed them in his hands, rolled them around, and jiggled them up and down. Jill was all smiles. Jill said, "Kiss them, Jake."

Jake looked to Merrill, who waved her hand in the direction of the boobs, in futility. Jake dove in, face first. He suckled and licked the large nipples. He tried to slurp as much of each boob as possible into his mouth. He pressed his face between them, and motorboated them. Finally, Merrill said, "That's enough. There's a car coming!" Jake returned to his seat, while Jill rearranged her clothing. No one was coming. Merrill explained, "I needed to pry you two apart. Let's drive, Jill."

The three explorers returned home, to find Bill and Gail on their way out. They said only that they were "going out," and that they would be gone for a couple of hours. In fact, they were going to have a long counseling session with their pastor, regarding their three daughters. They vaguely feared that the three girls had become whores. They needed someone in a position of authority to either confirm or refute the possibility.

Jill, Merrill, and Jake stood in the entryway of the home, in an awkward silence. Merrill broke the silence, saying, "Jill, Jacob has something to say. He knows that you and Ellen watched us make love, at my house. We also exposed him, and Ellen took advantage of him, physically." Jill looked alarmed. Merrill said, "Jacob is going to bed you, Jill, one way or the other." Jake tensed, ready to pounce, should Jill try to evade him. Jill tensed, thought for a moment, and shrugged. Merrill said, "Okay, you two can go at it, but I have to be there, and you can't use my bed!" Jill lit up in huge smile, while Jake struggled to suppress one of his own. The bulge in his pants spoke loudly, however.

Jill ran upstairs to primp, followed by Merrill and Jake, traveling at a stately pace. When they arrived at the office, Jill was opening up the sofa bed, herself. She looked every bit the whore, desperate for a man. Merrill sat in the office chair, and crossed her legs to watch. Jake shifted from foot to foot, not knowing what to do. Jill advised, "Take your clothes off, Jake!" Jill gleefully stripped down to her bra and panties. She approached the nude Jake, swinging her shoulders, and thereby her bosom, seductively.

Jill obligingly turned around, inviting him to unhook her bra. She turned back toward him, clasping the loose bra to her bosom, and released it slowly. Jake had a full erection, throbbing like the nose of a bloodhound in search of a pussy. Jill stripped off her panties, and climbed into bed, grinning foolishly. Jake paused, and asked Merrill, "Oh, would you get the lube for me, dear?" Merrill nodded, and left, to go to the guest room.

Jake was disappointed at Jill's cheerful acceptance. He said, "While I love the enthusiasm, Jill, understand that I came here to have you...to take you. I am imposing my will upon you." Merrill returned to slap the bottle into his hand. She resumed her seat, and Jake focused on the curvaceous woman who wanted him, desperately.

"It's my honor, as an American, to entertain the troops."

Jill saw Jake's shoulders slump, in disappointment. Jill took a deep breath, and said, "I understand, Jake. You are taking me, by force. I'm enthusiastic because I won't have to summon the courage to have a fling. You are flinging yourself at me. You are relieving me of my responsibility in taking the next step. I'm just making the best of the situation. I've never been raped, before. I'm just glad that you'll be the one, and I don't want to get hurt."

Jake breathed deeply, satisfied at the parameters Jill had laid out. He climbed onto the bed, on his knees. He held out the lubricant for Jill, who took a palmful, and wiped it into her pussy. Jake spread a liberal coat onto his erection. He walked on his knees to position himself between her legs, and fell forward, onto his outstretched arms. Hovering over her, Merrill was impressed by the difference in their sizes. Jill nearly disappeared beneath Jake. Jill took his shaft lightly in her fingers, and pointed it into her vagina.

Jill read his desires, and said, solemnly, "Jake, this is your last chance to stop. Any further, and you're committing a terrible crime."

Jake lost no time entering her. He pushed, and she groaned, "He's doing it." He pushed again, and she groaned louder, "Merrill, he's taking me!" He pushed again, and she cried, "Oh, dear God! It's huge!" He made one final push to stuff his cock entirely inside her, and she was now clearly in some discomfort, "Oh, God, I can't take it! I can't take it, Jake!" It was too late for "no." Jake was committed. He pumped his cock in and out, slowly. She cried, "I can't take it! Merrill! Merrill, help me! He's ripping me open!"" Jill threw a hand out.

Merrill rushed to Jill. She lay beside Jill, holding her hand. Jill gripped her hand tightly, and began to pray. Merrill recited with her.

"Our Father, who art in heaven,"

Jake worked his cock in and out, with increasing speed. He grunted with each thrust.

"Hallowed be thy name,"

The bedsprings sang out, like a discordant church choir, accompanying the prayer.

"Thy kingdom come, they will be done,"

Jake was driven to insanity by the sisters. My will be done! He grunted loudly. His eyes went steely, and unfocused.

"On earth, as it is in heaven,"

Jill's voice rose to a desperate shriek. She resumed the prayer, but went off-script. Merrill could not follow.

"Give us this day our daily bed, and forgive him his trespasses,"

Jake knew the next line of the prayer, and chortled demonically at the symbolism.

"As I forgive he who trespasses inside me,"

Jill's innovative prayer stimulated Jake to accelerate his hip action, approaching orgasm.

"And lead him not into fornication,"

Jake announced, "I'm coming!" Jill interrupted her prayer to wail, unintelligibly. He blasted his semen into her with wild abandon, grunting like an animal. The rickety bed squeaked, shook, and shuddered under the impetus of his climax.

"And deliver us from evil."

Jake finished coming, and withdrew his penis soon afterward.

"Amen."

Jill was a basket case. Her hair was awry, her limbs askew, and her eyes were wide, and unfocused. Jake looked to Merrill for validation. She gave him the thumbs up. You poke the bull, you get the horns, sister. Jake immediately prepared his next amusement. He poured lube in between Jill's breasts, ignoring her obvious need to recover from the shattering humping he had administered. He threw one leg over her chest, and straddled her, on his knees. He leaned forward to support himself on the headboard. He lay his erection between her boobs, and commanded, "Squeeze them together."

Jill hesitated. Merrill called her out, "C'mon, Jill, you've done this before."

Jill reluctantly pushed her pillowy breasts together, enclosing his cock in their warm embrace. Jake stroked his cock through the tit tunnel. The head emerged just under her throat with every forward stroke, and disappeared between her breasts with each backward stroke. He ordered her, gruffly, "Tighter! Tighter!" Jill pushed her boobs together more tightly, and Jake sped up his stroking. Merrill watched, admiring the way his buttocks flexed and moved when he worked his hips forward and back. Merrill got a warm feeling, knowing that he looked like that when he was doing it to her.

After a long time, Merrill advised her sister, "He's going to face-rape you, Jill. Get ready." He worked his cock between her tits with increased speed and fury. His groin slapped painfully against the underside of her breasts. Finally, he pulled his dick out, scooted forward a bit, and used both hands to pull her head down, to his groin. He inserted his glistening erection into her mouth, and pumped it in and out. It was all she could do to avoid scarring it with her teeth. She was overwhelmed, and failed to provide much suction, or tongue action.