Merrill and Jacob Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrill relented. She allowed Jake one afternoon of time with Ellen, in his guest room. Merrill sat by the bedside, as chaperone. Jake worked Ellen over, hard. He pinned her the mattress, climbed on top, and punched his cock, in and out, ferociously. Merrill had to place a pillow between Ellen's head and the headboard, for her safety. Ellen's voice was impaired by the violent shocks that passed through her body. Merrill thought she could make out, "No!" "Oh, God, no!" and "Please." Jake got into a rhythm that caused the bed to bounce at the same frequency. He and Ellen bounced deep into the mattress, and then entirely airborne, with each cycle. Jake gifted Ellen with a huge tide of semen, that washed over her reproductive system in waves.

Ellen's face was so lovely that it reminded some of Grace Kelly's, or, perhaps, Charlize Theron's. Jake could not accept that such a visage could not give great head. After expending his first ejaculation into her pussy, Jake focused on fellatio lessons. Jake was disgusted that the younger generation, that took blowjobs as a given, like a good night kiss, hadn't figured out how to perform them properly. Ellen spent almost an hour, sitting with her back against the headboard, with Jake's dick in her face. They repeated the fundamental processes that yield a great blowjob; depth, suction, tonguing, and eye contact.

When she was nearly exhausted, Jake finished her by ordering her to make eye contact with him. He looked down, into those lovely eyes, so pitiful and weary. Just below them, his shaft sticking into her pretty mouth. Jake came in her mouth relatively gently, for he, too, was weary of the prolonged session. Ellen thought back to her first experience with Jake, and resolved not to get with him again. Yet, A couple of months later, she was back at Merrill's, hoping for another hour with Jake.

Merrill granted her request, and more. Ellen's flight arrived in the morning, while Ashley was at school. Jake urgently wanted to jump Ellen, but Merrill had forbidden him to take her in the car, during daylight. Merrill and Jake had narrowly escaped arrest, once, when she was blowing him while he was driving. Merrill explained, "Ellen, I have good news, and bad news. The good news is that we'll have three hours before Ashley gets home from school."

Ellen chirped, "Good!"

Merrill continued, "The bad news is that my period started two days ago. Jake will have unlimited access to you for the duration of your visit." Merrill pulled into Jake's driveway. Jake opened the door for Ellen, and gallantly took her hand to help her from the car. His demeanor changed, when he dragged her into his house. Merrill schlepped Ellen's purse, and small suitcase, into the house.

Much as had occurred with Jill, Merrill stepped into Jake's house to find Jake's and Ellen's clothing on the floor. Jake grappled with Ellen on the couch. They were already nude, and Jake's erection homed in on her vagina like a heat-seeking missile. Merrill rushed to lubricate his cock before he ran Ellen through with it. She reached in, slapped lube onto his rod, in the nick of time. Jake crammed his penis into Ellen, without remorse.

Jake knew, from Merrill, that Ellen had complained that Jake was too much for her, physically, after each time with him. He considered her repeated returns to him to be a referendum on his masculinity. He resolved to teach her a lesson, once and for all, that she would never forget. Jake loved screwing the gorgeous young woman. This time, he began with the missionary position. He lay atop her, crushing her into the sofa cushions. Her face was barely visible to Merrill, partially obscured by Jake's massive shoulder. Ellen moaned and groaned, while Jake hit her like a jackhammer. He flooded her pussy with cream.

Next, Jake pulled Ellen up, by the shoulders, into a sitting position. He fed her his slimy cock, and coached her, saying, "Now, glide your tongue over the underside. It's a smooth, gliding motion that I'm looking for. Better. Increase the suction, please...more suction...more suction. Keep working the tongue. Good! Good! That's it! Here I come!" He ejected a half dozen sizable gobs of goo into her amazing face.

Both participants rested, briefly. Merrill served them ice water. Jake said, "Ellen, I have struggled to make an indelible impression on you. Merrill, lubricant, please." Jake oiled his erection, and handed the bottle back to Merrill. He quickly grabbed Ellen by the hips, and flipped her over, onto her stomach. Ellen was alarmed. When Jake drizzled lubricant into the crease between her buttocks, Ellen reacted.

Ellen cried, "No, Jake! Not again!" Jake grabbed her shapely hips. From a kneeling position, he flipped her over, once again, so she was on her back. She stopped talking, relieved that Jake had respected her stop sign. She cooperated with him, when he raised her legs, and mounted them atop his shoulders. Then, Jake leaned forward, folding Ellen in half. He supported himself on his arms. Her ass was raised up, off the couch. This was not the most comfortable position, but Ellen had done it before.

Ellen was startled when Jake probed her anus with the head of his cock, from the front! She looked to Merrill, who raised her eyebrows, and nodded, knowingly. By the time Ellen got a word of protest out, Jake had established his cock head in her ass. Ellen screeched, "No! No, Jake!" He pressed on, sliding into her ass, with some difficulty. Ellen grimaced in pain, and cried out, unintelligibly. Jake gave her a few little thrusts, to get himself all the way in.

Throughout the insertion process, Merrill watched Ellen's facial expression transition from smug self-satisfaction, to alarm, to terror, to excruciating pain. Jake pounded his hips against Ellen's underside. They bounced up and down on the couch, causing it to make noises that only Merrill had heard, previously. Ellen screamed, and cried, for a few minutes, which was all it took for Jake to deliver his third cumload of the session.

Jake finished her off with a few extra thrusts. Jake returned to kneeling, easing the strain on her body. He pulled out slowly, mercifully. Jake retired, upstairs, to the shower, while Ellen caught her breath, and struggled with her emotions. Merrill was still tending to her wounded sister when Jake descended the stairs, freshly showered and dressed.

Merrill helped Ellen to the guest bath, for cleaning and repairs. Later, Ellen staggered into the kitchen, where Merrill and Jake were relaxing, enjoying drinks, and reminiscing about what Jake had done to Ellen. Without a word, Ellen poured herself a glass of wine, gulped it down, refilled her glass, and sat at the table, with the others. She sipped her wine, with a thousand-yard stare.

After a long silence, Jake said, "Ellen, that was fantastic. Fantastic in every way. You're a great woman, Ellen." He raised his beer to her, and Merrill joined him. Reluctantly, Ellen raised her glass, and the three clinked together. Ellen looked at Jake for a long time, with a bitter expression.

Ellen broke the silence, "Well, I guess I had that coming. I knew that Jake was a serial rapist. I teased the bull, and got the horns. You win, again, Jake." Now, Ellen raised her glass, and the others joined in the toast. She smiled weakly, in concession.

Jake enjoyed Ellen thoroughly on that visit. Ultimately, he was grateful, for it proved to be their last coupling. When Ellen began seeing a Lieutenant fresh out of Auburn University, her relationship with Jake was over. Merrill, Jake, Ellen and Jill all swore to carry the secret of their liaisons with one another to their graves.

***************************

Jake grew restless with his living arrangement vis-a-vis Merrill. Jill's month-long visit had given him a glimpse of what their life together could be. With Jill available to watch Ashley at any time, Jake had enjoyed four glorious weeks of daily sex with Merrill, in his own bedroom, like grown-ups. He was spoiled for anything else. He didn't want to push Ashley out of his life. On the contrary, he wanted to live in the same house with her, and be her father.

One day, after Jake had spent too much time at his home, fuming over her inaccessibility, he said to Merrill, "We've got to do something, and soon. I'm fine with moving into this, this... henhouse, with you and Ashley. What I want is to be with you, every night, in our own bedroom. Please tell me that's possible."

Merrill stroked his shoulder, "I want that, too, Jake. We're not ready to get married, yet, are we? Anything less puts Ashley at risk, and I won't do that, not even for you. Look, Ashley's nine, now. I can leave her here alone for an hour or two. All of her friends are left alone, sometimes. I can be at your place, anytime, any day. You can have anything you want. Yell, scream, whips, chains, videos, studio lighting and sound effects. You won't want for anything."

Jake pouted, "What about a morning wakeup call?" On the rare mornings when they were able to sleep together, Merrill was accustomed to waking him up with a blowjob.

She said, "I'll blow you every day, Jacob, but I can't be your full-time alarm clock until we're married."

He was frustrated, "I want to be able to wake up in the night with a hardon, roll over, and stick my dick into a beautiful woman. Is that too much to ask?"

"Yes! That is too much to ask! Not even the King of Saudi Arabia lives like that, Jacob. You have unrealistic expectations."

This argument had been going, round and round, for months. Jake said, abruptly, "Let's get married, then. Today. Right now! I can be Ashley's father, and your husband, and I can have you when I want, how I want."

Merrill was calming, "Jacob, let me tell Ashley that I'll be down at your house. You can take me there, and take me, any way you want. Take out your frustrations on me. After you're finished, we can talk again." He nodded wearily.

Merrill went to the back yard, and said, "Ashley, I'm going over to Jacob's for a little while. Will you and Sarah be alright, here, alone?"

"Yes, Mom."

Merrill led Jake by the hand to his house, and up to his bedroom. She spread her arms, and asked, "What is your pleasure, sir?"

He said, "I am still angry. Are you sure you want to do this?"

She said, invitingly, "It sounds like you might enjoy taking out your frustrations on a vulnerable woman, a woman at your command. I will accept whatever punishment you impose, Master." She put her hands in the "prayer" position, and demurely bowed before him. Sexy.

Jake's cock hardened. He ordered, "Take your clothes off." He stripped, not looking her way. Once nude, she stood in her most alluring pose, awaiting his orders. He said, "Lay on the bed." He rummaged through his closet for a short while, emerging with neckties and belts. Merrill tensed when she saw what he carried. That make him smile for the first time that day. It also caused his cock to become fully erect. He tested several of the items he carried, finally dropping everything, except a heavy leather belt.

It was the kind with two tongues, to fit in two rows of holes. A heavy, wide, thick, outdoor working man's belt. He doubled the belt, and snapped it taught a few times, testing the feel, and hearing the crack of leather against leather. He climbed onto the bed, and knee-walked to Merrill's side. With the belt doubled, held in his right hand, he said, "Roll over." She did, presenting her nude bum to him. He took a deep breath, and brought the loop of leather down on her bottom with a mild "thwack!" She jumped, and said, "Ooh!" He had not hit her very hard. It had been fun.

He hit her again. This time, the sound was sharp. She recoiled, and said, "Ow!" It hadn't really hurt. Merrill had merely overreacted to the sound, and the novelty. Jake looked at her ass. There was one reddish stripe across it. You could even see the imprint of the holes in the belt. He laughed, and swatted her again, a little harder. She cried, "Ow, that hurt!" Jake calculated that he would get the most fun out of giving her the medium-weight swats.

He gave her two more, in quick succession. He let the weight of the belt do the work. The loop of leather made a surprisingly loud cracking sound. Perfect. His cock throbbed. It was so hard that it felt as if it would burst. Jake swatted her again, eliciting another exclamation, and leaving another stripe. He needed to convert what he was doing into enjoyable sex. He leaned down, bringing his face near hers, and said, in a menacing growl, "What would you do to have me stop, woman?"

She said, "Anything, Master, anything. I'll suck your dick. You can fuck me in the ass. Anything. I'll be your whore, Master!"

He swatted her again, and she yowled, "I'll do anything, Master!" He flopped onto his back, and said, "Suck it!" Merrill dove for his cock, wrapping her mouth around it, in a flash. She sucked desperately. Jake laughed at her urgency. Her dread of the belt interfered with her fellatio technique, but it was worth the loss. He felt her need to appease him. Even though the swats didn't really hurt her, significantly, the belt frightened her.

After a short while, he said, "Get on all fours."

She complied instantly. He knee-walked behind her, picked up the belt, and swatted her again. Surprised and disappointed, she begged, "I can do more, Master! Please, please, let me serve you!" He decided against taking her doggy-style.

He gave her another swat, and again fell on his back. He ordered, "Ride my dick, woman." She jumped atop him, and settled her pussy over his cock. They both noted, without comment, that her pussy was wet. She lowered herself onto his cock, and immediately began sliding, forward and back. His body rocked gently, and he smiled up at her. He said, "Faster." She sped up. At this pace, she gave a small grunt with each thrust of her hips. He said, "Faster!" She thrust violently back and forth. Her hair flew wildly about. She worked her core very hard. She grunted loudly with each movement.

Suddenly, he cried, "On your back!" She disengaged so quickly that it hurt, and she let out a loud shriek. She was on her back for only a fraction of a second before he was on her, pushing his dick into her sopping pussy. He plunged into her, and lifted her legs up, forcefully. He bent her in half, with her lower legs almost touching her ears. She cried in pain. In this position, he slammed his dick into her in a fury. He came in a flurry of thrusts, and grunts.

When his cum ran out, he gave her a dozen extra thrusts, just for fun. He pulled out, threw his hands into the air, and cried, "Victory!" Smiling, he got out of bed, took Merrill's hand, and helped her out of bed. He dragged her to the shower. While they were soaping up, Merrill quietly recovered, emotionally, from this new experience. He, on the other hand, exulted, "That was great. I've never done anything like that, before. I feel like a new man, Merrill. Merrill?"

She murmured, "I have a lot to process, Jacob. I've never had anything like that done to me before, either."

He looked concerned, "Are you hurt? I didn't mean to hurt you."

She said, more confidently, "No, I'm not hurt. It stung, and it still stings a little, but I'm fine. I'm glad you had a good time, Jacob."

He said, proudly, "I noticed you had a good time, too, Merrill."

She smiled for the first time, and said, "Well, yes, I admit I was really turned on."

They walked, arm-in-arm, back to Merrill's place. Ashley and Sarah were still in the backyard, oblivious to the presence or absence of adults. She poured two cups of coffee, and sat down at the table. As she sat, she said, "Ow!" They both laughed at her theatrics.

He said, "I enjoyed that. I went in angry, and came out feeling great. Thank you."

She conceded, "You did it all. You had your fun. I could feel it. I could feel it in every smack from that belt. I could feel it in your icy tone. I could feel it in every spurt of seed you implanted."

"I love your pillow talk."

She smiled, and said, "So, an hour ago, you were ready to blow this whole thing up. Now, you're happy as a clam. What does that tell you?"

He said, "I suppose it tells me to be more patient. I think, instead, it tells me to invest in a collection of whips."

"Makes a great gift." On their one-year anniversary, meaning one year since the first time they had sex, Merrill presented Jake with a specially-made cat-o'-nine-tails. It was designed to not break the skin, and to make a loud slapping sound, without inflicting much pain. Merrill had done her research. It was very expensive.

When Jake heard how much it cost, he set his jaw, and tried the whip out on her. Merrill pretended that it was very painful, which excited Jake no end.

The special whip amused Jake for a while. Finally, out of ideas, short of bringing in another woman, Merrill said, "Okay, let's get married. I need a couple of weeks. We can have it at my parents' house. Your family can fly in. Just family, very simple."

All the family were thrilled at the news. As to the short engagement, Jake and Merrill both endured endless speculation about whether Merrill was pregnant. Merrill made Jake go without sex for a whole week before the wedding. Ashley was adorable as the flower girl. The bride and groom honeymooned for a week at a honeymoon cottage in the Poconos. Jake fucked Merrill in a tub shaped like a giant champagne glass, and also on a round, rotating bed.