Merrill and Jacob Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, just the sight of his rod sticking into her mouth was enough to get Jake off. He grunted, and pulled her head ever tighter to his groin. He worked his shaft in and out, until he ejaculated into the back of her mouth. She gagged and coughed. He held her head firmly in place. When his climax ended, he pulled out of her mouth, and forced her head back. The semen flowed downhill, toward her throat. She struggled to swallow it. Eventually, she downed it all, and was once again able to speak, "I got it all. You can let go."

Jake released her head, and quickly climbed out of bed. As he gathered his clothes, Merrill said, "Into the showers, you two. You need to be put together before mom and dad get back, and have simultaneous heart attacks."

Later, the three of them sat together, in the living room, having drinks. They didn't say much, at first. As the booze flowed, so did the conversation. Jill toasted both Merrill and Jake, saying, "Here's to you two. Champion lovers. I don't know how you can handle him, Merrill. And you, Jake, thank you for boinking me with such...vigor."

Merrill asked, "Are you alright, Jill? I mean, any damage?"

Jill drank, and said, "I'm a little achy, but unharmed. Thank you for praying with me. That helped." She looked at Jake through narrowed eyes, "He's a stud, Merrill."

Merrill looked at Jake, and said, "Yes, he's my stud. I just love it when he does me especially hard. It's like being trapped inside a washing machine. I feel like I'm crumbling into little pieces. Then, just when I think have reached my limit, he does it even harder, and fills me with his cum. He's wonderful."

Jill said, "One thing is certain. I am now absolutely determined to divorce Bob, immediately. Jake shook all the uncertainty out of me." She raised her glass to him, again.

Jake took a risk by asking, "Does that mean that my services as a marriage counselor will no longer be required?"

Jill and Merrill laughed. Jill said, "I guess that depends on how long it takes me to find a man of my own."

Jake said, "Jill, with your looks, it won't take long. You're a powerhouse. Of course, I cannot comment on your head, since I didn't sample that particular menu item." He glanced sideways at Merrill.

Merrill said, "You two have had enough for this weekend. Any future encounters must be approved on a case-by-case basis. It's a shame you don't live near us, Jill. Lejeune is crawling with lonely, horny Marines."

Jake said, "I happen to know that the base hospital is always looking for nurses."

Merrill said, "As are all the Marines on base!" They all laughed. Merrill said, "Seriously, Jill, you are welcome at my place, anytime."

"And at my place, too!" Jake contributed, earning him playful slaps from both women.

When Gail and Bill returned, they were in a much better mood. The pastor had assured them that the fact that Ellen was single, Merrill was a widow, and Jill was getting a divorce, did not, in and of itself, make them whores. He counseled them that the church now considered leaving a bad marriage the best option, if there is no hope for improvement, and especially if children are not in the picture.

Jill announced that she was definitely pursuing a divorce from Bob. Her parents hugged her warmly, and offered to support any decision that she made. Jill phoned Bob that very night, to tell him that she wanted a divorce. He agreed without argument. His coldness made Jill cry, and hardened her resolve. Jill looked forward, with some trepidation, to her new life.

Jake left Buffalo fully satisfied, sexually. He also carried the stamp of approval from Merrill's ultra-conservative parents. In spite of her semi-consensual trial with Jake, back at Lejeune Ellen had already expressed a wish to visit Jake and Merrill again, soon. Jill spent a few weeks sorting out her life in Rochester, and getting the divorce going. She, too, wanted to visit North Carolina, to sample some Marine cuisine.

Jill had a pretty flexible schedule, and lots of accumulated vacation, so she spent two weeks at Merrill's house. It was only then that Jill realized how much her bad marriage had weighed on her. Here, in springtime, with Ashley bounding from place to place, in the reflected glow of Merrill and Jake's love, life seemed peaceful and safe.

Merrill went around town, and around the base, with Jill, introducing her to everyone, always managing to indicate that she was single, and available. Jill had removed her wedding band. Jill dated a couple of Marines while she was there, but wasn't enamored with either of them. There was a time when Jill had expected not to date for perhaps two years, just as Merrill had done. Now, here she was, barely separated from her husband, trolling for Marines.

Jill had one item of unfinished business. It was a given that Jake's forced oral copulation of Jill at their parents' house was not a true test of her skills. She told Merrill and Jake, "I meant what I said to Mother about trying everything, romantically, to save my marriage. I actually studied blowjob technique, using both books and videos. Bob admitted that I improved in that department, but that wasn't going to save our marriage. Anyway, the point is, I don't think Jake can recommend me to his fellow Marines without knowing all that I have to offer." She looked coyly at Merrill.

Merrill sighed at her sister's transparent excuse for getting with her boyfriend, and said, "Jill doesn't do anal, Jacob, so this is her last frontier. Go ahead."

Jill asked, "How, and where, would you like it, Jake?" It had been twenty-four hours since Jake had had sex with Merrill. He was ready to go.

He cleared his throat, and said, "Here, and now. I stand, you kneel." They were in the living room. Ashley was out of the house. Merrill locked the front door. Jake stood, and dropped his pants. He also removed his shirt. Jake preferred to have sex completely nude. Jill slid to her knees, positioned herself in front of him, and looked up at him, smiling, for a while. This was something she had learned through study. It set the mood. She winked at him, and turned her head down to his cock.

She kissed the tip, softly. She kissed it all over, softly. The buildup of tension drove Jake mad. She touched him with the very tip of her tongue, and ran it, slowly, all over. Jake pulled his hair, short though it was. Jill knew that Jake might well lose control, and grab her head to forcibly face-fuck her. She was mentally prepared for that. Otherwise, she would continue to patiently tantalize him, until his anticipation grew unbearable. She would relieve him with a sudden, passionate suck. Jill now flicked her tongue along his shaft, and over the head. The tip of her tongue vibrated against the head. Jake howled, "Goddddd! God! Oh, God!"

Next, Jill moistened her lips, puckered, and applied the pucker firmly to his cockhead. She slid her lips all over his cock, frequently re-wetting them. In response, Jake involuntarily pumped his hips slightly. Jill didn't want him to come in mid-air, so she chose this moment to conclude the transaction. Jill smiled up at him for several moments, driving him crazy. Jill sought to have the maximum impact on Jake. She intended to overwhelm him with the complete panoply of stimulations, all at once. Suddenly, Jill engulfed his rod with her entire mouth. Her lips, her tongue, her throat, her lungs, and even her eyes, assaulted his senses in a moment. Jake's eyes bugged out, and his breath escaped him. She swallowed almost all of his cock.

Jill went for shock and awe. She nearly deepthroated him. She massaged the underside of his cock with waves of her tongue, and sucked powerfully. She maintained eye contact. When Jake seized her head in his hands, she knew he was close. Just a few more seconds of intense effort, and...there! Jake exploded in her mouth, gasping for air, and jetting cum down her throat. A smile curled the edges of her mouth as she finished him off. She sucked, swallowed, and cleaned him off. Looking up at him, again, she slowly pulled her head back. When she was free of him, she continued to look up into his eyes, and smile.

Jake shouted, "Bob is an idiot!" He collapsed into a chair, while the sisters laughed.

Merrill was jealous, but chose to take the high road, "Jill, that looked amazing! Jake, wasn't that amazing?"

He said, dully, "Uh-huh."

Merrill said, "Jill, you have been begging me to try those books and videos for months. Now, I feel I need to do it, just to keep up with you! You've re-set the bar."

Jake said, "Jill, you will have no trouble attracting and keeping the man of your choice. I strongly recommend that you carefully choose the one you want, then hit him with the blowjob. He'll run down the aisle, happily."

Jill extended her stay by another two weeks, which thrilled Merrill, and thrilled Jake even more. He negotiated his way to an occasional toss with Jill.

With Jill at the house to look after Ashley, Merrill was free to get her piano tuned at Jake's house, any time she liked. Jake drilled her every day. He was relentless. Merrill pondered, with wry amusement, the possibility that this oversexed lifestyle would be hers, permanently, one day.

It was during this time that Jill met an attractive young Captain, who was a doctor at the base hospital. Jill had been there a couple of times, checking out available jobs, and interviewing. Ted was very much in demand, and by prettier women than Jill. Fortunately, he was breast man.

On their first date, Jill gave off strong signals, which he answered with some aggressive kissing and hugging, on Merrill's doorstep. On their second date, she let him peel off the blouse and bra from one breast at the beginning of the date, in his car, parked in front of Merrill's house. Later that night, she slipped him into Merrill's darkened house, quietly, and allowed him to feast on both her breasts, on the living room sofa.

Ted's medical training served him well in the bedroom. Even with a relatively simple thing, like fooling around with Jill's boobs, his intimate understanding of physiology came into play. He kneaded her breasts with both hands, while simultaneously swirling his tongue over her large nipple and areola. He always gave equal time to each breast, for Ted loved symmetry, especially when it came to breasts.

Sucking on the tits was the next step. Ted sucked as much of Jill's breast into his mouth as he could, all the while licking the nipple and areola. Jill struggled to keep her moaning to a reasonable volume. She looked over her shoulder frequently, to verify that Ashley was not out of her room. Jill sorely wished to give Ted a blowjob. When Ted took a break from her knockers, she said, "You'd better go, Ted. I had a great time."

Now obsessed with having her, Ted sent flowers, and wanted to see her every day, even if it was only for a hurried lunch at the hospital cafeteria. With Ted's enthusiastic recommendation, she would get a job at the hospital easily.

Merrill advised, "You know that the experts say not to make any important decisions until six months after a major life change. The other widows I know have found that to be good advice."

Jill said, "I know, I know, but I am loving North Carolina. The weather, the beach, the men! I have decided to go back home next week, as scheduled. I intend to do the long-distance thing with Ted. I can come down here every other week, or every week, if necessary, to keep him on the hook."

Merrill asked, "Honestly, Jill, how far have you gone with him?"

Jill said, "Heavy petting. That's all. I'm afraid Jake has unleashed the whore in me, so I've held back, with Ted. I intend to give him the ultimate blowjob, before I leave, with the promise of more, when I see him again. Then, there's always titfucking. I don't know if he's a fan, like Jake is, but he's definitely into my boobs, so it would be in character. I can settle down, take things slow, and string Ted along with blowjobs and titfucks, until I'm sure."

Merrill said, "Hmmm. I guess that would work. I would love to have you down here with us, Jill. Just don't hurry things too much."

Jake somewhat resented the fact that Jill had taken up with a college puke. He greatly resented the fact that the Merrill and Jill presumed that Jill's growing relationship with Dr. Ted meant that she was closed to Jake. He pleaded, to them both, "I don't see why our relationship, and by that I mean the three of us, should be affected by Jill's relationship with Ted. Why can't we still have fun?"

Merrill shook her head in disbelief. Jill was more kind, "Jake, Ted knows I was married. Technically, I'm still married. We won't get into our past sex lives, just as you and Merrill don't hold one another to account for your pasts. If I have relations with you while I'm seeing Ted, that crosses a line. I'm sorry, Jake. You're great. I've had great fun with you, but you belong to Merrill, and I belong to Ted."

Jake slumped, and ventured, "Don't you think you should keep me on your side, Jill, given our history? You wouldn't want Ted to find out."

Merrill rebuked him sharply, "Forget it, Jake. You're not going to blackmail my sister. You behave yourself, and keep your mouth shut. End of story." Jake pouted. After strenuous negotiations, the three of them reached a compromise. Since Jill had not yet had intercourse with Ted, Jake would get a farewell toss with her. He dragged her to his house, and jumped her in his living room. Merrill arrived a couple of minutes later, to find Jill's clothing scattered about. Jake was on top of Jill, giving her a banging, motivated by equal measures of desire and resentment. One hour, and three ejaculations, later, Jake hit the showers, fully satisfied. His sexual relationship with Jill was over, forever.

On their fourth date, Ted said, "Jill, I want you to come to my place, so we can make love. I think it's time."

Jill replied, "Ted, it's too soon after my separation for making big decisions. However, I know how men are. I'll come with you to your place, but you must promise, on your word of honor, that you will demand nothing more than what I am willing to give." Ted ran his hands through his hair, in frustration. She said, "Don't sulk, Ted. What I'm willing to give is a blowjob."

"Deal!"

Ted had had been so absorbed with studying and training to be a doctor that he had relatively little experience with women. Now that he was a full-fledged doctor, with reasonable work hours, he strove to make up that deficit quickly. He had had sex with several fine women over the past few months. Now, Jill gave him a blowjob that warped his mind. She didn't even have to use half of her bag of tricks. Every day, until her departure for Rochester, she sucked his brains out. They made plans for her to return in two weeks, for four days.

On her next visit, Ted wanted Jill to stay with him, but Jill insisted on staying at Merrill's house, again. She allowed Ted to titfuck her. Each time, he climaxed in her mouth, enjoying that incredible suction. Two weeks later, she returned, again for four days, and she let him fuck her on their last night. He was hooked. He never thought of another woman. They maintained their long-distance relationship for a six-month period, as agreed upon. After that, she moved to Lejeune, took a job at the hospital, and lived with Ted. He fucked her every night, in one way or another. Following Merrill's example, Jill took a vow to blow Ted every day, for the rest of their lives together.

Ted and Jake were about as different as two Marines could be. They agreed on one thing. The Maher women were hot as pistols, in bed. The girls arranged a "date night." The date consisted of the guys putting on coats and ties, and taking the girls to a very nice restaurant for dinner, including dessert. Once the dessert forks hit the plate, it was time for the guys to work the dinner off the girls, in bed. They dragged their girls to Jake's home, and had their way. They didn't swap partners, but the two couples did have sex in the same darkened living room.

The men took the sisters for a sex weekend, to see the fall colors in Vermont. They stayed at a very pricey bed and breakfast, in a room with two queen beds. The guys took turns doing things to their respective women, while the other couple watched, offering advice and encouragement.

At one point, on the way home from dinner, Jake felt the need to say, "I don't know what you three are thinking, but I long ago decided I could never share Merrill with another man, not even to get a shot at Jill."

Merrill and Jill looked to one another, and laughed. Merrill said, "Thank you for that, Jake, but there was never going to be a wife swap."

Ted earned a place in Jake's heart by retorting, "Fine, but when we get back to our room, you virtuous ladies have to whip out your mammaries, so we can go at them, simultaneously."

In defiance, Merrill and Jill said, "Fine," simultaneously. Minutes later, both women sat up, with their backs to the headboards, while their men pleasured themselves by humping their tits. Merrill and Jill watched each other press their tits together, tightly. There was a lot of giggling.

Jill said, "I'm pushing them together about as tightly as I can, right now, Merrill."

"Me, too. It's going to take a while for them to come, after this morning's festivities."

Ted said, "I'm coming in her mouth."

Jake, said, in a strained voice, "Me, too."

Merrill said, "I'd better start doing my share of the work." She began moving her boobs up and down, in synch with Jake's thrusts. Ted glanced over at Merrill and Jake, and nodded to Jill, who mirrored her sister's effort.

Following some more banter between the women, Jake started making squeaking noises, and began thrusting harder. Soon, he said, "Now." Merrill released her boobs, and opened her mouth. Jake held her head in his hands, and pulled it forward, slightly. He inserted his cock into her mouth. Merrill's cheeks collapsed inward. After several short strokes with his hips, Jake shook violently, and ejaculated. Merrill took it all, gulped it down, and cleaned him off, all in one continuous action.

Jill and Ted watched the entire process from the other bed. When Jake and Merrill were finished, they looked back at Jill and Ted. Ted said, "Now, it's our turn." He made very rapid, short thrusts between Jill's breasts. He grunted with increasing volume, until he pulled his cock out and stuck it into Jill's face. She grasped his buttocks in her hands, and pulled his groin against her face, deepthroating him. He was not yet on the verge of coming, but Jill's industrial-strength suction drew the seed from him. He cried out when he climaxed. Jill kept him deepthroated, while she swallowed his load.

When it was over, the two couples shared smiles and laughs. The ladies washed down their men's semen with some wine. In an awkward display of locker-room camaraderie, the two nude men high-fived each other. This would prove to be a decisive bonding moment for future brothers-in-law, Jake and Ted.

***************************

Merrill's other sister, Ellen, had graduated with a degree in computer science, and could work anywhere. She went back to Buffalo, at first, working remotely. She was able to go down to Lejeune anytime she wanted. However, there, she was the odd woman out. She begged Jill and Merrill to share their men with her. Jill flatly refused, partly because she thought Ted would be appalled at the notion, and partly because she didn't trust Ellen.

Ellen laid her sob story heavily on Merrill. Merrill had resolved to rein in Jake's extramarital affairs. Ellen's pressure to make yet another exception to the rule of monogamy was unwelcome. It would set yet another precedent. Ellen's argument, itself, was predicated on the precedents of Merrill's sisters getting with Jake. This was becoming a vicious cycle.