Merrill and Jacob Ch. 09

Story Info
Ch. 9 Jacob has a virgin. Light bondage.
10k words
4.7
4.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After six months of largely blissful matrimony, Merrill and Jake had settled into a bit of a rut. Merrill's lesbian tryst with her friend, Marta, lay months behind them. Merrill, especially, understood that this was the nature of a maturing marriage. She did her best to combat sexual boredom with variety. Jake's thinking skewed toward the mechanical.

Jake inventoried his necktie collection. Some of them were hand-me-downs from his father. One of them he got for his high school graduation photo. There were many old, worn Marine Corps ties, all khaki. The Marine Corps ties were polyester. His dad's old ties were all silk. Testing them against his skin, it was immediately clear to Jake that he'd better tie Merrill up in nothing but silk, if he ever wanted to have sex with her again.

The bondage thing seemed punitive, so Jake waited patiently for Merrill to commit some sort of infraction that would merit punishment. Merrill, unfortunately, was a classic goody-two-shoes. For two weeks, Jake was could only fucked her brains out, like always. He wanted to tie her up, and fuck her brains out. Then, out of the blue, Merrill broke the one rule that would not bend.

Jake swaggered into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and rooted around. He stood up, and shouted, "Merrill! Where's the beer?" His wail was loud enough to alert the entire neighborhood.

Merrill appeared, and casually said, "Oh, I'm sorry, honey. I forgot. You really need to put it on the grocery list, if you want me to replenish your supply." For the umpteenth time, Merrill gestured to the list, which was affixed to an adorable little bulletin board on the wall next to the refrigerator.

Jake seethed. He suspected that Merrill had deliberately "forgotten" the beer, as a way of compelling him to use the list. This was the worst offense that Merrill had committed in their entire relationship. He pursed his lips, pointed to the stairs with his outstretched arm, and commanded, "Upstairs." Merrill compounded her crime by rolling her eyes at Jake's outrage. She trudged indifferently to the staircase. With every shuffling step she took, and every exasperated sigh she released, Jake's ire grew. Merrill didn't know it, but her poor attitude was digging her a deep hole.

When they got to the master bedroom, Jake and Merrill both undressed, matter-of-factly. When behind closed doors, nudity was such a given for them that it merited neither mention nor thought. When Merrill bent over to gather her clothes, Jake took a swing at her arse with the cat o' nine tails. The sharp slap of the leather against her skin was echoed by a sharp yelp from Merrill. She turned to look at him, in a scolding manner. That was a mistake. He did not hesitate before taking a long, slow wing. The nine tails whipped around her hip, to impact on her butt cheek. They left little reddish impressions on the skin.

Merrill made a run for it. Jake chased her around the room, waving the whip, and landing a couple of good blows. He seized her in his arms, and carried her onto the bed. He menaced, "I'm gonna use you." He dropped her in the center, and went to work. For two weeks, Jake's restraints had lain hidden under the bed. To each corner of the bed, where there was a solid leg to tie off to, an improvised tether was attached. One end of each tether was a silk necktie, and the other was a polyester necktie. Jake had carefully measured both Merrill and the bed. A single necktie would not reach her, and still leave enough length to tie a knot. Jake spliced together two ties per corner.

He pinned her down, and took one of her wrists in one hand, retrieving the tether with the other. Jake deftly tied her wrist up, then repeated the procedure on the other wrist, and each ankle. Merrill began to chatter something about a deficiency she had detected in his method, "Jacob, you really ought to...." He silenced her quickly by bringing the cat down on her tummy. He had never used it on her front side, before. Merrill found that it stung a lot more on the front, presumably due to a greater number of nerve endings there. I should never have given him that thing.

Now, Merrill lay on the bed, spread-eagled. She could have worked her way out of the wrist bonds, but that would violate the spirit of this special surprise role-play. Jake got on the bed, and shuffled on his knees, to between her legs. He carried a bottle of lubricant.

The application of lubricant, like the removal of clothing, had become so routine that it passed without comment or ceremony. The evolution had been so gradual that they didn't realize that it had become a tedious chore that broke the continuity of the moment. They both needed the lube to avoid scorching their genitals from excessive friction.

Merrill looked down her body, and up to Jake. She asked, "You're going to do this?" He smiled. Merrill took up the slack in the restraints to bend her knees slightly, and spread her legs wide. She left her pussy wide open for him, conceding defeat. He growled like a lion, and fell forward, onto his hands. Using one hand, he aimed his weapon at her opening, and slid it in. Merrill was, by now, accustomed to the dilation that his unit caused in her vagina.

Jake had once observed that prostitutes serving naval personnel "had callouses on their pussies," and could handle him easily. Merrill pondered, with resignation, that she was now like them. He lowered himself onto her body, rooting and grunting like a boar. Merrill reluctantly acknowledged that she enjoyed this treatment by making gratified sighs and moans. Jake methodically banged out a load of cum.

Jake dismounted, and flopped onto his back, beside Merrill. They both sighed, simultaneously. They laughed off the sighs. They had both enjoyed the sex, but the monotony that had overcome their sex lives remained a deep problem. Neither one of them spoke as he untied her, nor during their mutual shower.

When Merrill came downstairs, with her hair wrapped in a towel, she said, "I'll run down to the store and get you some cold beer, Jacob."

"Oh, you don't have to do that. I'm not an alcoholic, after all." She kissed him, took the towel off her head, ran a brush through her hair, and left.

When Merrill returned, she gave Jake a cold beer, poured herself a glass of wine, and said, "Well, that officially broke us out of a rut, but it will happen again. It happens to everyone in a long-term relationship. We'll figure it out." They toasted one another, and drank in silence.

Jake's approach to spicing up their marriage was predictably practical; he broke out the sex swing. He had never revealed the sex swing to Merrill, nor that he had enjoyed Darla's and Karen's favors in it. Jake now understood that his plan to seamlessly carry over the sling into his marriage had been naïve. Merrill would surely balk, or worse, at the thought of being placed into the same sling that had borne the nude bodies of two of Jake's extramarital conquests. She must never know that the swing had ever been used before.

Fortunately, the swing had only been used a few times, and it was in as-new condition. Jake installed a hidden socket in a ceiling joist, from which the swing would be suspended. Jake had wanted to install the swing in the living room, which had a higher ceiling, and a fireplace. That is where he had installed it in the house he formerly rented. An image knifed into his consciousness, of Merrill walking into the living room, to find Ashley and her friends playing in the swing. The living room would be impractical, at best, and dangerous, at worst. The swing could not be removed quickly or discretely. The master bedroom it would have to be.

Merrill had driven the morning carpool to school, and then run errands. This afforded Jake time to install the device. He would have the opportunity to enjoy Merrill in it, immediately, while Ashley was at school. Jake had conceived what he regarded was an elaborate scenario for Merrill's first ride in the chair. He waited, impatiently, for her return. When Merrill came in the front door, she closed it behind her, and set her purse and keys on the table. When she turned around, she saw Jake, nude, carrying the cat o' nine tails in his hand.

Merrill was surprised, and quipped, "Oh, dear, you didn't need to dress up, just for me."

Jake said, firmly, "Undress, here and now."

Merrill hesitated for a moment. A familiar image flashed into her mind; Jake's cock resting inside her, and leaving her filled with cum. She shrugged, and began to strip. Jake grinned, and slowly waved the whip against his thigh. When Merrill was nude, Jake struck with the whip. She jumped a few inches, more from the sound of the whip than from the pain of the blow, which was negligible. Jake said, "Upstairs." He swatted her again. Merrill held her hands up in a gesture of submission, and tiptoed to the stairs.

As she climbed, Jake swished the whip dangerously close to her derriere. The feeling of the air displaced by the whip, rushing over her bare skin, was enough to kick Merrill into high gear. When Merrill entered the bedroom, she stopped cold. She stared in wonder at the swing. Jake broke the spell by whipping her fanny again. He said, "Go up to it, and turn around." Merrill did so, turning her back to the swing, and facing Jake. Jake discarded the whip, and lifted Merrill by the waist. She exclaimed as he lifted her airborne, and dumped her into the swing.

Merrill was surprised that the device made a very comfortable chair. She had been utterly unable to divine its purpose, until she sat in it. Merrill said, "What is this thing, Jacob? Where did you get it? Owwww!" Merrill's chatter was interrupted by a sharp lick from the whip, which Jake had retrieved. She said, "I don't unders--- Ow!" Another swat told Merrill that she had better keep her mouth shut. Sensing that she got the message, Jake dropped the whip.

He placed Merrill's feet in the stirrups, and checked that the height of the swing was appropriate. She didn't know what he had planned, but she was confident that it would conclude with the transfer of semen from him to her.

Jake stood back, smiling at Merrill. He watched her, as he lubed his cock. When that was done, he stepped between her outstretched legs, and applied his erection to her slit. He slid it up and down, lubricating her, and stimulating her clitoris. He got her lubricated enough to serve his immediate needs.

Jake intended to try something new. He took hold of two of the straps on either side of the swing. He aligned his cock carefully with her pussy. The tip of his cock nestled against the entrance to her vagina. Jake looked at her, smiled, then returned his gaze to the point where his cock touched her pussy. Suddenly, he pulled the swing toward him, and thrust his hips forward. In a single, abrupt move, he buried his cock to the hilt.

Taken by surprise, Merrill screamed. In a fraction of a second, her vagina was invaded by a large, firm cylinder. Her tissues were severely stretched. Jake chuckled devilishly. He pulled out of her, and set himself up for another vicious stab. Merrill nearly panicked, pleading, "No, no, no, no, Jacob. Not like this, please! NOOOO!" Jake's second entrance was even quicker than his first, due to the additional lubrication inside her.

Jake withdrew, and repeated the procedure. Merrill knew that there was no use in complaining, now. Jake was in the zone, and reaming her brutally. She withstood more jabs than she could count. Each time, she braced herself for the insertion, and grunted upon its completion. Mercifully, Jake stopped his repeated assaults as abruptly as he had begun them. He churned his cock in her with short, fast strokes, and came. Merrill had never been more relieved to receive a load of cum.

After they showered, Jake wielded the instructions for the sex swing, bubbling with enthusiasm for all the variations that it offered. Merrill took his face in her hands, and said, "Jacob, you can play with the swing all you want, but I don't want to receive that sort of penetration, ever again. Is that okay with you?"

Jake nodded, and said, "Oh, sure, Merrill. It was just a whim. I won't miss it. But let me show you some of the features of this swing...."

**************************

The light bondage had been a stopgap. The sex swing would go into their regular sexual rotation, but was really little more than a new position. An opportunity to make a real difference in their marriage presented itself when the doorbell rang, one day. It was Jenna, a high school senior from down the street. Jenna had been a babysitter to Ashley, for years.

Merrill was always pleased to see Jenna, "Oh, Jenna, hi! How are you?"

Jenna was uncharacteristically tentative, "Hi, Merrill. I—I—I wondered if I could talk to you, sometime."

Merrill saw at once that this would be a serious conversation. She opened the door wide, and said, "Come on in, Jenna. No time like the present." Jenna entered, and Merrill directed her to the sofa. Merrill sat on the loveseat opposite her. "How can I help you, Jenna?"

Jenna struggled to get the words out, "I was hoping to get your advice about...."

Merrill waited for a conclusion to that sentence. Finally, she asked, "Is this a question about romance? Boys? Excuse me, men!"

Jenna said, "Well, sort of. I mean, yes. I cannot talk to my mother about it, I just can't, and you seem so worldly, I thought...."

Merrill stood up, "I think that this conversation calls for a little wine. White okay for you?"

Jenna was thrilled to be treated as an adult, as she considered herself to be. Jenna was eighteen, an excellent student, and rather shy and retiring. She would be attending the elite Duke University in the fall. Jenna's face was horsey, but not unpleasant looking. Her face and nose were long and streamlined, reminiscent of, well, a horse. Her body, should anyone get past her face, was everything any girl would want. Big boobs, narrow waist, great ass. Her figure could hardly be improved upon.

When Merrill returned with two glasses of wine, she sat down, leaned forward, with her elbows resting on her knees, and said, "Okay, Jenna. Ask me anything, dear."

Jenna said, "I've read a lot about, you know, sex, but I still need some advice."

Merrill asked, neutrally, "Are you a virgin, Jenna?"

"Yes."

Merrill patted the girl on the knee, and said, "Good for you! Let me guess. Are you considering losing your virginity?"

"Well, yes. Maybe." In her mind, Merrill heard a loud "Pop!" announcing Jake's destruction of Jenna's hymen.

Merrill moved over to the couch, sat next to Jenna, and took her hand, "That's a big step, Jenna. Let me toast you for the wonderful woman you are becoming." They clinked glasses, and drank. Jenna was clearly not accustomed to alcohol. Not wanting to embarrass the girl any more than necessary, Merrill ignored Jenna's awkwardness, and the sour expression on her face when she took a gulp of wine. "Relax, Jenna, and ask me some questions."

Jenna asked, "I'm afraid it will hurt."

Merrill said, "It often does, at first. That is almost always due to the fact that the boy and girl involved don't know what they're doing. You know, we all do things in everyday life that cause physical pain, and hardly think twice about it. Exercise, sports, dental work, ear piercing, scrubbing our faces, vaccinations, childbirth. But, when it comes to a little pain from our first intercourse, we build it up in our minds so much that it becomes a hurdle. It really isn't, especially if you are in the right relationship with the right guy." Merrill was actively procuring for her husband.

Jenna said, "I've never had a real boyfriend. Guys don't usually ask me out."

Merrill said, "Those are high school kids. What do they know? They like the girls who most resemble Barbie dolls! More sophisticated men will be all over you. I can tell you that Jacob has told me how attractive you are. He predicts that you will be in great demand, as you mature. I've caught him admiring you."

Jenna blushed, "Jake is nice. I'd like to meet a man like him."

Merrill saw a distant light. She said, "Jenna, you have met a man exactly like Jake. He would do anything for you, dear."

Jenna said, "I want to get this virginity thing over with, before I get to Duke. The people there are all going to be my equals, intellectually. I don't want to be backward when it comes to sex."

Merrill's distant light grew closer. She said, "I can understand that, dear. The problem is, you only have a few months before school starts. Not enough time to build the romantic relationship you need. You need the help of a man of experience, Jenna. A man you already know, and trust." Jenna pursed her lips, afraid to say what she was thinking. Merrill said, "I wish you could see Jake and I, together, Jenna. It's beautiful. It really is." Merrill looked up, dreamily.

"What's it really like, Merrill?"

Merrill gave a delirious sigh, and said, "Oh, it's wonderful. He is a great lover, Jenna. He's had experience, of course, and I was married for years, myself. He knows how, where, and when to touch a woman. He is tender, but sexy. Gentle, but passionate. Eager, but unselfish. I admit I'm one lucky woman."

Jenna said, "That's what I want!"

Merrill said, half-jokingly, "Well, Jacob is spoken for. I might be persuaded to loan him out to you, which I'm sure he'd love!" Merrill raised her glass. They toasted, and drank. Merrill asked, "Have you ever seen anyone making love, Jenna?"

"Not really. I've watched dirty movies on the television, though."

Merrill said, "Hmmm, movies are not really the best way to learn. I've hardly ever seen a sex scene in a movie that I thought was plausible. It's too bad you haven't seen the real thing. I wish you could see Jake and I together. I think it would set your mind at ease, as far as being with the right man is concerned."

Jenna said, "I agree. I wish I could do that. It would answer a lot of questions I have, Merrill."

Merrill looked at the girl for several moments. They had a meeting of the minds. Merrill and Jenna drank again. Jenna asked questions about intercourse, hand jobs, and oral sex, which Merrill answered, honestly and explicitly. Their conversation was interrupted by Jake's arrival home from the gym. Merrill called, "Jacob, come over here, and say hello to Jenna. We were just having a girl-to-girl chat."

Jake smiled, checked out Jenna's tits, and said, "Hi, Jenna! Good to see you. I'll leave you two to talk."

Jake's hair was wet. He had obviously showered at the gym. Ashley was at a friend's for the afternoon, and would be eating dinner with them. Merrill said, "Please sit down, Jacob. We've reached a point where a man's perspective might be of value."

Jake dropped his gym bag, and sat on the loveseat, opposite the women. He said, "Well, This is a special occasion. Merrill finally admits that a man might be useful for something!"

They all chuckled, and Merrill added, "Except, of course, for the obvious." Naughty giggles. "That's what we were discussing, Jacob. You are such a good husband to me, in every way. You know that every woman I know says they want a man like you. Including Jenna, here."

Jake looked at Jenna with intensity, and said, "I'm flattered."

Merrill continued, "Of course, Jake, you and I, naturally, have a lot more experience at romance than Jenna has. She is wise enough to seek out advice and expertise from her elders."

Jake said, "That's very mature, Jenna, although I don't want be known as an 'elder.' You know, being married to Merrill has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'll tell you frankly, being married to her is a lot better than just dating her, or being engaged to her."

Jenna said, "I want to have a relationship like that, someday."