Merrill and Jacob Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrill said, "I was telling Jenna that the lovemaking is great, between us."

Jake chuckled, "My wife isn't big on privacy. I think that's part of why we are so good together. Honesty. And, yes, the, uh, sex is fantastic."

Jenna smiled bashfully, and looked down. Merrill said, "Bottoms up, Jenna. Jacob, would you refill our glasses for us?"

"Sure." Once Jake was gone, Merrill and Jenna shared a conspiratorial giggle. "Let me tell you part of the secret to getting, and keeping, a man like Jacob, and keeping him happy. Jenna, I perform oral sex on him every single day, without fail. I intend to continue doing that until the day we die." Jenna's mouth dropped open. She covered it with her hand, and laughed silently. Merrill said, "You're welcome to stay, dear."

"Oh, I don't know," Jenna said, doubtfully. Jake returned with the full wine glasses for the girls, and a cold beer for himself.

Merrill raised her glass, and all three clinked and drank. Merrill said, "Excuse me, Jenna, I'm going to sit with Jacob, on the love seat." Merrill cringed playfully. She sat next to Jake and they kissed. Next, Merrill kissed him deeply, open-mouthed. When they broke the kiss, Merrill looked to Jenna, while Jake nuzzled her neck. Presuming that Jenna had never been kissed, Merrill said, "Jacob is a great kisser. I remember, when I was your age, my girlfriends and I would practice kissing with each other. Have you ever practiced kissing with your girlfriends, Jenna?"

Jenna said, "No, but I know some girls do that. I would feel funny kissing a girl."

Jake held Merrill by the shoulders, devouring her neck and throat. Merrill said, "Well, Jacob is a good kisser. You can practice with him, Jenna. Would you like to try?"

"Oh, no, I don't think so."

Merrill said, "Jacob, stop for a minute. Jenna, I know you want to try. Come over here, and sit next to Jacob. I promise he will not touch you. Come on, now!" Merrill stood, and ushered Jenna to her former seat, next to Jake. Jake sat, innocently. "Face each other, you two. Get your faces a little closer." Jake and Jenna complied, and both giggled. "Now, stop laughing, and kiss."

Jake leaned forward, and touched his lips to Jenna's, who drew back. He smiled, and tried again. This time, she stood her ground, and they kissed for a moment. Merrill clapped, and said, "Good! Jenna, you need to get the hang of this." Jenna leaned toward Jake this time, and their kiss lingered. The next time, Jake put a hand gently on the back of Jenna's head, and kissed her. He opened his lips slightly, and she followed.

Jake said, "Good! Open your mouth and teeth, and we will touch tongues." They both leaned in, and he protruded his tongue into her mouth, seeking her tongue. She instinctively drew it back.

Jenna shook her head away from his hand, and said, "I think that's all I want to do for today."

Merrill patted Jenna on the shoulder, and said, "Go back to the couch, Jenna, and let me have a turn with my husband." Merrill and Jake embraced, and kissed passionately. They separated, and Merrill pulled her sweater off, over her head. Her long hair cascaded from the sweater to form a glossy waterfall around her head. Jake lustily pawed at her, running his hand beneath her blouse.

While Jake mauled her, Merrill turned to Jenna, brushed some stray hair from her face, and said, "He's insatiable, Jenna. He has gone literally hours since the last time he had sex. Stay and watch." She peeled off her top to reveal her white bra, filled to overflowing with her white breasts. Jake attacked them immediately. He stuffed his face into the tops of her boobs, and rolled around in them. She wore a bra that clipped in the front. With a gleeful smile, he unhooked the bra to release the creamy globes within.

Merrill's breasts burst out of the bra. The cups flew to the side. They hardly sagged at all. Jenna audibly gasped, and said, "Look at those tits. My God!" Realizing she had said it out loud, she covered her mouth with both hands. Jake and Merrill both looked at her, and smiled. Merrill continued to make eye contact with Jenna, but Jake quickly returned to her chest.

Jake slurped on her nipples, and pushed her boobs around with his hands, rubbing his face in them. Merrill saw that Jenna wore an awed smile, so she ratcheted things up. Merrill reached down to the waistband of Jake's bulging shorts, and pulled it down to reveal his erection. Merrill grasped the cock in one hand, and held it warmly.

Merrill said, "Darling, stand up, please."

Jake leapt to his feet. Merrill slipped off the loveseat, onto the floor. She pulled his shorts down all the way. She stroked his cock with one hand, and looked up, into his eyes. She turned to Jenna, smiled, and winked. Turning back to Jake's erection, which was inches from her face, she kissed the tip, and started licking it, all over. Her tongue ranged over every bit of him. When his shaft glistened with her saliva, she took the root in one hand, opened her mouth, and moved her head forward to enclose the first three inches in her mouth.

Jenna saw Merrill's cheeks collapse inward, and heard the slurping sounds, as Merrill cradled his cock with her loving tongue. Merrill stroked the base of the cock with her hand, and started moving her head back and forth, over the end. Jake groaned, "Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Yesssss! Yesssssss! Oh, darling, you are so good to me! Ewwwwww! Uhhhhhhhhh!" Merrill increased the amount of Jake's cock that she took into her mouth, until most of it was receiving the royal treatment.

Merrill cast her eyes up, and twitched her head toward Jenna. Jake looked down at Jenna, breathing heavily. He smiled, and moaned in Jenna's direction. Jenna was transfixed. Jake looked down at Merrill, again. Now, Merrill took all of his cock into her mouth. She buried her nose in his pubic hair. She did not move her head much, but her cheeks were sunk in, more than ever before. Jenna saw Merrill look up to meet Jake's eyes. His groans now sounded desperate.

Merrill's head moved slightly back and forth, exposing a couple of inches of the base of his shaft. Jake's eyes bulged, his breathing grew erratic, and he grunted, "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jenna did not realize it, but Jake was ejaculating into Merrill's mouth. The strain showed in his body, from head to toe. Finally, his shoulders slumped, and he relaxed. Merrill made loud slurping sounds as she pumped her head in long strokes. Jenna saw Merrill's throat move, indicating that she was gulping something down.

Merrill gently pulled back, revealing Jake's squeaky-clean erection. Jake bent down, took Merrill's head in his hands, and kissed her forehead with a loud "Smack!" He said, "I love you."

She smiled and said, "I love you, too."

Jenna was stunned. Merrill stood, and looked at Jenna, with a broad smile. Jake immediately returned to the bosomy banquet that Merrill had on offer. He paused for a moment to throw off his shirt. Now nude, he sucked noisily on Merrill's tits. While sharing a smile with Jenna, Merrill asked, "Jacob, dear, am I to understand that you are not completely satisfied?" Jake's answer was to frantically remove Merrill's pants. Merrill said, "Jenna, I would love it if you would watch this next part, up in our bedroom. A bed would really come in handy, right now."

When Jake had Merrill nude, he lifted her easily, and carried her to the stairs. Merrill was afraid of losing Jenna, who might be intimidated by the intimacy of their bedroom. Merrill, on her way, waved to Jenna, and said, "Come, Jenna, you need to see this. I have much to tell you about it."

Jake moved in such a way that he herded Jenna toward the stairs. Carrying Merrill, he then forced Jenna up the stairs. Jenna timidly entered the bedroom. Jake wanted to throw Merrill unceremoniously on the bed, then jump on her. On the way up the stairs, however, Merrill had whispered in his ear, "You need to be romantic and gentle, now, or you'll drive her, and her cherry, away." Jake lay Merrill delicately on the bed, and leaned over to kiss her face, sweetly, all over.

Merrill, said, "Sit in that chair, Jenna, and turn it toward us. Jake crawled over her, and Merrill narrated, "I couldn't describe what was going on earlier, for obvious reasons. Now, he's going to make love to me. Since he just climaxed, he's much gentler and calmer, now, aren't you, darling?" Jake pretended to growl and devour her, and Merrill laughed.

Merrill said, "He's caressing me and kissing me all over. He knows just what to do to turn me on. Don't tell my husband, Jenna, but I'm pretty turned on already! Now, he's stroking my pussy. He's stroking my clitoris, and...Oh, my God! Oh! Oh, God, yes! Uh! It feels sooooo good, Jenna. Jacob, I'm ready, my love."

Jake reached for the lubricant. "Now, he's lubricating his cock. Even though I am fully aroused, Jenna, it's more comfortable to lube up, in addition. That's something no high school kid knows about. He's mounting me, now. I take his cock in one hand, like so, and steer it into—just wait a minute, dear—into my vagina. Here you go, darling. Do it. Ahhhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Oh, yeah! He's entering me. It's sliding right in. Ooooooh! Feels good. Jenna, he's wonderful." Jake was in all the way, but waiting. "Jacob, I'm ready. You can start, now. Enjoy yourself, darling!"

Jake pulled out, and pushed back in. Merrill said, "He's doing it, now, Jenna! He's doing it! Oooooh! Ohhhhhhh! Yeahhhh! He slides it in and out so smoothly, so smoothly." For a long time, Jenna watched the comfortable ease with which they made love. Merrill looked up at Jake, and said, "He's really enjoying himself, Jenna. Ha! Ha! This is beautiful! Do it, darling! Enjoy yourself."

Jake gave her some hard thrusts that shook her whole body. Merrill said, "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! He's...Ugh!...doing...Uh!...it...now...Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Fuck me! Oh, fuck me, please! Oh, my love, my love, my love! Do it! Do it, darling! Fill me up! Fill me up, my darling! Yes! Yes! Yes! Jenna, he's going to come, soon. I can feel it. Uh, uh, uh, uh!"

Jake muttered, "Here it comes! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

As Jake grunted and thrust, Merrill said, "He's coming, Jenna! He's coming! Oh, darling, I love you! I can feel his love flowing into me. Oh! Oh!" Jake stopped pumping his hips, and pulled his slick dick out of his wife's twat. He lay back on the bed, beside her. Merrill pulled a sheet over herself, and rolled onto her side, to speak directly to Jenna, "Oh, Jenna, that was great. Of course, we are experienced together, so we can get a little crazy, but it is so wonderful."

Merrill said, over her shoulder, "Jacob, why don't you take a shower, so Jenna and I can talk?" He nodded and bounced out of bed. Jenna and Merrill watched his tight ass walk into the bathroom. Merrill said, "Tell me honestly, Jenna, what do you think?"

"Um, that was amazing. It's so much more...there's so much more motion than I expected. Did it hurt?"

Merrill laughed, "Oh, no, quite the contrary. It felt good. You can't believe the feeling of warmth, with him inside me. Of course, we got a little wild." Jake had not been as passive as Merrill had hoped. She felt the need to soften the impression Jenna had, "I think Jacob was showing off his athletic ability for you. I know he had a great time, today."

Jenna asked, "When you had him in your mouth, downstairs, at the end, were you swallowing?"

"Yes! You are very observant. It's easy to swallow it, and much neater, and more romantic. It doesn't taste like anything, really. I always think that I am tasting his pleasure, and his love. It's intimate, and beautiful."

Jenna said, "Jake is such a big guy. It's...intimidating."

Merrill said, "You kissed him. How was that?"

Jenna smiled, and looked away, embarrassed, "That was nice, really nice. He was gentle."

"Of course, he was. He is gentle as a lamb, when the situation calls for it. I've been doing this almost since before you were born, so I want to feel his passion, sometimes, like today." Merrill leaned toward Jenna, and looked over her shoulder to see if Jake was within earshot, and said, "Jenna, what do you think of Jacob? He's beautiful, isn't he?"

Jenna said, "He's gorgeous, Merrill. I liked kissing him. I'm just not sure...."

Merrill said, "I understand. Think about this, Jenna: could any guy your age handle things as well as Jacob can? Who could you trust? I could be right here, at your side, helping you. It would be the best way, Jenna. I know that with all my heart."

Jake came out of the bathroom, stark naked. Merrill said, "Jacob! Put something on, for God's sake!" Jake wrapped a towel around his waist. He walked over to where Jenna sat, and stood, smiling. Merrill said, "Jenna, stand up and try another kiss with Jacob." Jenna stood. Jake wrapped his arms around her, kissed her full on the mouth, and crushed her to his body. They tongued for a few moments, and Jake moved a hand to cover Jenna's breast, outside her blouse. After a few more moments, Jake broke the kiss, figuring he had gone far enough.

Merrill clapped, and cried, "Oh, that was a good one, you two!"

Jenna trembled, and said, "I need to get home," and nearly ran out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and out the door.

Jake said, "Dammit! I was too aggressive, copping that feel!"

Merrill reached out to touch him, "No, Jacob, you did the right thing. She didn't recoil from you, at all. Think about what she watched us do here, today. I think you're going to be her first. Your ninth. Your legend will grow, like your cock!"

"I am so eager to get inside her! I wanna feel the inside of her pussy, and have that terrific body of hers. I can't wait to find out how she feels, inside."

********************

Three days later, Jenna called Merrill, "Merrill, I've been thinking about it. I still have a lot more I need to learn. Could I come over, again, sometime? You know, to watch?"

"Of course, you can, dear. Jacob is a real ham, as you've seen. We just need a time when Ashley is safely out of the house. I'll give you a call."

Ashley's busy social calendar was curiously empty that weekend. The following weekend, though, she was gone on a camping trip with a friend's family, from Friday night to Sunday night. Merrill had Jenna come over for dinner. Jenna's mother was away that night, at her boyfriend's.

Jake greeted Jenna with a hard embrace, and an open-mouthed kiss. During dinner, they kissed several times. After eating, the three retired to the bedroom. Jenna sat in the same chair as last time. Merrill took off her blouse, and lay on the bed. She still had her bra and pants on.

Merrill said, "Jenna, we have a surprise for you. Jacob is giving free backrubs tonight. Come, join me! It's great fun!"

Jenna shrunk into the chair, "No, I don't think so. Not tonight."

Merrill said, "Well at least let him give you a neck rub. You can leave all your clothes on. C'mon, get up here, with me."

Jenna didn't see the harm. She crawled onto the bed, and lay on her stomach, next to Merrill. Merrill said, "Jacob is working hard to learn massage, so we appreciate your being a guinea pig." In fact, Jake had been using massage as a seduction tool for more than ten years. He was good at it. He wore soft pajama bottoms. His chest was bare. He climbed onto the bed, and straddled Merrill. He oiled up his hands, and proceeded to rub her neck and upper back. She moaned gratefully, "Oh, God, Jenna, you've got to try this. Ohhhhhh!"

Jake moved to straddle Jenna's lower back. She tensed up, head to toe. He purred, "Relax, Jenna. I'm just doing your neck. You're really tight. Try to relax. Have you ever had a massage, before?"

"No." He worked slowly on her rigid neck muscles. Soon, she said, "Oh, that does feel good. You're good at this, Jake."

Jake switched back to Merrill. This time, he extended his massage down her back. He unclipped her bra, and parted it, so it was out of his way. After a few minutes, he went back to Jenna, and continued his neck massage. Merrill said, "Let him do your back, Jenna. It's the best! He won't take advantage of you. I promise. You can leave your bra on." Merrill knew that she might be lying.

Jenna agreed to remove her top. Jake got off of her so she could pull it off, over her head. What he could see of her body looked fantastic. She lay back down, and he massaged her back without disturbing her bra. She cooed, "Oh, my God! I love this. I can see why people love massages. This is living, Merrill!"

Merrill said, "He can do a better job without the bra straps in the way."

Jenna paused, and said, "Okay." Jake gently unhooked her bra, and slipped the straps off her shoulders, and to the sides. He resumed his chaste backrub, and she was in ecstasy.

Merrill eventually said, "Hey, my turn!" Jake moved back to his wife. Jenna turned her head to that side, to watch. This time, he reached under her, and removed her bra, tossing it on the floor. He reached around to massage her breasts. She moaned, "This is great, Jenna! Ooh, darling, you're the best! I highly recommend it, Jenna."

Jenna said, "I don't think so. Sorry."

Jake said, "Jenna, these massages have gotten me really excited, as you can see." His loose pants were distorted by a massive erection. "Why don't you sit right there, and I'll make love to my wife. You can ask us anything you want to."

Jenn said, "That's what I came here for." She held her bra to her chest, and sat up on the bed. She managed to hook up her bra without exposing her breasts. Jake laughed as he pulled off Merrill's pants, and then his own. Merrill rolled over, onto her back, and piled a few pillows under her head and shoulders.

Merrill explained, "This way, I can see what's going on. It's fun! I spread my legs like so. I have my knees bent, which gives him a better angle to enter me. Jake lubes his cock, as always, and climbs over me. Notice that he supports himself by his arms. His weight is never on top of me. That's something that beginners never get right. You hear a lot of women complain about how heavy men are." Jenna nodded. "That's due to poor technique and inexperience. Okay, darling, you have been very patient."

Jake pushed his dick into her vagina, slowly and steadily. Merrill smiled down at their union, and said, "I love to watch him disappear into me, Jenna. It feels incredible. Nice job, dear. Jenna, he's all the way in. Time for him to pleasure me." Jake started a gentle, rhythmic, rocking motion. Merrill said, "Oh, yes, darling. Yes. That feels good. Soooooo good. More. More. Please, Jacob, give me more. More!"

Jake thrust very slowly and gently. They rocked and rolled, together, in a peaceful, non-threatening way. It was mostly an act for Jenna's benefit. Or, more properly, for Jake's benefit, and Jenna's seduction. Merrill lovingly pleaded, "Make love to me, darling. Make love to me." Jake struggled to be gentle and slow. He yearned to pound Merrill into the mattress, like he usually did.

Eventually, the slow burn had its effect. He said, "I'm gonna come, darling. I'm gonna come."

Merrill begged, "Do it, darling! Enjoy! Enjoy! Make love to me!" Jake grimaced, shuddered and shook several times. It was not a fully satisfying orgasm. He figured he was investing in young Jenna, with her great body.

Merrill and Jake detached. They spooned, and snuggled, persuasively. Merrill pulled a sheet over them. She said, "Ahhh, see? That's what it's like, Jenna, with a man like Jacob. Beautiful!"

Jake said, "Jenna, I want you to come back tomorrow, but, first, I want to feel your breasts." He sat up, his lower half covered by the sheet, and slid across Merrill, to where Jenna sat. He said, "Do you want to take your bra off, or shall I?"

Jenna nervously reached around to unhook her bra. She held the cups to her breasts for a moment. Jake slowly, carefully reached out, and pulled her hands downward, exposing a pair of mind-blowing knockers. They were big, and round, and pert. Jake took one in each hand, and massaged them. Merrill passed him the lube. He lubed his hands, and ran them all over her boobs. The slickness, the warmth of his hands, and his fingers running over her breasts, were new and wonderful sensations. Jake kneaded them deeply, looking into her eyes, and smiling.