Merrill and Jacob Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He escalated matters by rising to a kneeling position, which caused the sheet to fall away, revealing his erection. He reached around her, and pulled her chest against his. He crushed her breasts to him, and kissed her deeply. When he broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes, and writhed his torso against hers. His hard-on pressed against her pants. Then, he reached up with one hand to squeeze a breast.

Merrill asked, "How does it feel, Jenna?"

Jenna said, "It feels good, but I have to go." She struggled a bit, and Jake released her. She put on her bra and top, and left, but not in a panic. As she walked to the bedroom door, Merrill said, "Tomorrow, Jenna."

"Okay."

****************************

The next afternoon, Jenna arrived, all dolled up, as if for a virgin sacrifice. On the doorstep, before ringing the doorbell, she had undone a few extra buttons on her blouse. She had not consciously decided to yield her virginity to Jake on that day. Unconsciously, however, she wanted to get it over with. She pictured the big Marine smiling tenderly, looming over her, and making love to her. She could not think of a man in the whole world who she would rather have in that position. Jake was her first choice, by a mile.

Merrill answered the door, and welcomed Jenna into the living room. While Merrill was fetching drinks for everyone, Jake came down the stairs, and greeted their guest. Jenna smiled bashfully. He is going to be gentle with me. Jake smiled hungrily. I need to be gentle with her, or she won't let me be the first in her two other holes.

The three sat down comfortably, toasted, and enjoyed a drink. Jenna enjoyed her drink most of all, downing it in a couple of gulps. Merrill went to the kitchen, and came back with a bottle. She refilled Jenna's glass. Jenna took a more reasonable drink. The sudden rush of alcohol, combined with an empty stomach, left Jenna's head a little fuzzy.

Jake put his arm around Merrill's shoulder, and they kissed lightly several times. Merrill said, "Maybe you should move across, and kiss Jenna." Jenna took another swig, set her glass down, and smoothed her clothes and hair. She's begging for it. He stood, and moved around the coffee table. He sat beside Jenna, so close that they were touching. He took her chin, lightly, with two fingers, turned her head, and kissed her on the lips. It was Jenna who opened her mouth, and slipped her tongue between his lips.

Jake opened his mouth to French with Jenna. He slipped a hand into her blouse, holding her breast in his hand, outside the bra. She leaned into it, so he wiggled his hand under her bra to cradle her breast. They broke their kiss, and she let him unbutton her blouse completely, and remove it. They kissed again, during which he removed her bra. Merrill poured a little more wine into Jenna's glass. Jenna took the hint, and guzzled the whole glass. Merrill saw the change in Jenna. We may burn in hell for it, but Jenna has quickly developed a taste for wine. She's ready.

Jake applied his mouth to one of Jenna's nipples. She opened her mouth, and moaned. He lay her body back, against the back of the couch, so that she was slightly reclined. She could now relax, while he devoured her breasts. Jenna wondered, "What will it feel like?" Jake wondered, "What will she feel like?" Merrill wondered, "How many virgins will this make for Jacob? Nine?

Merrill refilled Jenna's wine glass, and put Jake's beer on the table, near him. She deliberately set the beer down with a loud glass-on-glass slap, as a signal to Jake to get the girl to drink some more. He broke the kiss, handed Jenna her glass, and took a sip of beer. Jenna chugged her wine. She looked dazed, and her head wobbled for a moment. Jake took her glass from her, and set it down. He looked to Merrill, who threw her eyes toward the stairs. Jake picked Jenna up, and carried her up the stairs. Merrill followed, with the wine glasses, and the bottle.

The bed was already turned down, in welcome. Jake laid Jenna down in the center. Merrill undid Jenna's pants, and removed her shoes, while Jake shed his clothes. Nude, standing at the foot of the bed, he pulled off Jenna's pants. Merrill slipped Jenna's panties off her hips, and Jake pulled them off. Jake scrambled up the bed to lay beside Jenna. He kissed her, and simultaneously held out his hand. Merrill poured lube into his palm, and he reached for Jenna's untouched quim.

Still fully clothed, Meredith kneeled on the other side of Jenna, and gently put her hand on Jenna's near shoulder. Merrill pressed the shoulder to the mattress to inhibit Jenna from trying to break free. Jenna instinctively put her hand down when she felt Jake finger her pussy. Jake ignored her hand, and rubbed lubricant into her slit.

He tickled her clit with his fingertips. Jenna raised her knees up, in response. Once Jake had her clit, he wouldn't let anything dislodge his hand. Jenna began to respond to his fingering. Jake stopped kissing Jenna, and slid down the bed. Still fingering her clit, he sucked on her nipple. Jenna looked down, at the top of his head.

Merrill spoke, "Just relax, Jenna. Just relax, and enjoy it. Relaaaaax." Merrill stroked Jenna's hair with her free hand. Jenna moaned softly, for the first time since she had been on the couch, in the living room. Merrill soothed, "Relax, and enjoy it. It feels good. This is so beautiful, Jenna. Just let it happen. Let it happen." Jenna moaned louder, now. Jake felt her pussy moistening. Just a couple more minutes, and she'll be ready.

Jake's cock screamed to be inserted somewhere warm and moist, there to eject a large quantity of seed. Jake was so busy that he was able to largely ignore the call of nature coming from his groin. Merrill's comforting words, Jake's mouthing of her nipples, and his fingering of her clit, had Jenna ready. Jake removed his mouth from her breast, and his fingers from her slit. He was ready to perform surgery.

He separated her knees with the application of a significant amount of force. Merrill continued to urge Jenna to relax, and let it happen, while she hurriedly lubricated Jake's erection. Jake propped himself on his arms, with his hands planted under the girl's armpits. In Jake's mind, the battle was over, and he had won. No power on earth could prevent him from penetrating this trembling virgin, and emptying his balls into her.

Jake maneuvered the tip of his penis to the entrance of Jenna's vagina, and applied gentle pressure. The tip slipped in. Eleven! Jake applied more pressure, until his cock head burrowed inside, and he made slow, smooth progress inward. Penetrating this girl, after so much anticipation, was exquisite for Jake. He concentrated on being gentle, restraining himself with great effort. Jenna's face reacted, but she made no sounds, yet.

Jake was halfway in, and pushing ever harder to drive it in. Simultaneously, he and Jenna gasped. Jenna whimpered a bit, while Jake breathed heavily. He made it all the way in. Hymenectomy complete! His pubic hairs meshed with hers. Jake pressed his groin firmly against hers, and exploded. He shuddered and groaned while pouring semen into her. He grunted a few times, and his ejaculation died out.

Merrill caught his eye, and mouthed the words, "Pull out!" Jake shook his head. It was impossible for him to remove his dick from this warm, squishy place. In spite of his orgasm, he felt fresh and frisky. Aided by the enormous quantity of semen he had deposited, Jake stroked slowly, just an inch or two. He was so excited that he felt he could come again, immediately.

In reality, he had to stroke gently for a couple of minutes before he grimaced, and stroked a little harder. More semen squirted in, and more semen was forced out, around his cock, leaving a white ring of fluid at the seam between his cock and her pussy lips. Got her! This time, Jake slowly, slowly pulled out.

Jake had been oblivious to Jenna's reaction, so great had been both the pleasure and the excruciating effort to restrain his lust. Jenna had handled it well. She complained a little, and winced in pain. The alcohol and the foreplay had had their effect. It was a job well done by Merrill and Jake. They resisted the urge to high-five each other. Jake rolled over to the side of Jenna opposite Merrill. Merrill pulled a sheet up to Jenna's throat to cover her.

Merrill said, "You did great, Jenna! You did wonderfully. Congratulations! Would you like some wine, dear?"

Jenna nodded, and Merrill held the glass to her lips, and helped her prop herself up on her elbows to drink. Jenna took the glass in her hand to finish it. Merrill used that opportunity to stack a few pillows under Jenna, so she was sitting up a bit. Merrill continued her praise of Jenna, then nodded to Jake, who said, "Jenna, that was wonderful. Congratulations. You did great, honey."

Merrill asked the big question, "How do you feel, Jenna?"

Jenna spoke, for the first time since she had been a virgin, "I feel alright. It hurt, and it felt strange, but I feel pretty good, right now." She burped. Now, Jake and Merrill high-fived each other, over Jenna's body.

Merrill served as Jake's propaganda machine, saying, "Jacob, you were such a gentleman. Thank you for being so kind to Jenna."

Jenna asked, "Can I use the bathroom?"

"Of course, dear. Wait, let me get you a robe!" Merrill clambered out of bed, and ran to get Jenna a bathrobe. Merrill helped Jenna put it on, with her back turned to Jake, and shielded by the sheet. Merrill understood that Jenna had never been seen nude by a man, until just minutes ago. The girl was shy about showing her body, still. Jenna went to the bathroom.

Once Jenna was out of sight, Merrill and Jake exulted, with silent cheers, huge smiles, and a big, triumphant kiss. Merrill said, "Quick, let's get into our bathrobes, so she's not embarrassed by our nudity." Merrill quickly stripped, and Jake handed Merrill her bathrobe. They waited, standing on the far side of the bed, for Jenna to come out of the bathroom. Merrill said, "She's not just using the toilet, Jake. Her pussy has been through a lot, and she is trying to wrap her drunken mind around it."

Eventually, Jenna came out of the bathroom, looking sheepish. Merrill said, "Honey, would you like to go back downstairs? We could have some lunch, and relax."

"Yes. Yes, that would be good."

The three of them, in matching bathrobes, marched down the stairs, and sat at the kitchen table. Merrill served Jenna both a glass of water and a glass of wine. While Jake made his famous sandwiches, Merrill and Jenna talked.

Merrill said, "You were great, Jenna. You handled that beautifully. Very mature."

Jenna looked down, "Thank you. It was hard—I mean, difficult. I feel okay, now, but maybe a little nauseous."

Merrill said, "Well, some water and something to eat should help with that." Merrill leaned forward, as if to confer with Jenna privately, girl-to-girl, "Jenna, you and I have something in common. We are both busty." Jenna smiled. "You are going to find, if you haven't already, that boobs are a girl's best friends."

Jenna said, "I know. I have heard boys talk about my boobs. It's the only part of my body they are interested in."

Merrill scoffed, "You've got a killer body, Jenna. All of it. Just ask Jacob." Jenna shot a glance over to Jake, who nodded, slowly and firmly. "Jenna, have you ever heard of titfucking?"

"Yeah. Where a guy puts his thing between your boobs."

Merrill said, "One of the great things about it, Jenna, is that there is no wear and tear on your pussy. That comes in real handy at times, like when you are sore down there, or pregnant, or otherwise indisposed." Merrill raised her eyebrows, and Jenna nodded to indicate she understood. "Jenna, I'd like you to see Jake do that to me. Okay?"

"Um, okay, I guess."

Jake served the sandwiches. They were made-to-order, and the women praised them to the heavens. Jenna felt much better after eating the sandwich, and washing it down with a diet soda. They chattered about everything but sex. Jenna looked and sounded like her old self, laughing and joking around. Jenna did not drink any more wine, which Jake and Merrill took to be a very good sign.

When there was a lull in the conversation, Merrill looked to Jenna, and wagged her eyebrows. Jenna returned the signal, naughtily. Merrill slowly licked her lips, and turned her back toward Jenna, while facing Jake. Merrill opened her bathrobe to reveal her chest to Jake. He looked down at her boobs, hungrily. Merrill demurely closed her bathrobe and shifted back to her natural seated posture. The women giggled, as if they had put one over on Jake, teasing him.

Merrill asked, "Would you like to see what use these babies can be? You don't have to participate, or even open your robe."

"Sure!"

Merrill said, "Come on, Jacob." She led the way back upstairs. Once in the bedroom, Merrill smoothed out the sheets, took off her robe, and lay on her back, with her head on a pillow. Merrill said, "Come lay beside me, Jenna, for a closer look."

Jenna said, "Can I just sit in the chair, maybe?"

"Of course, dear." Merrill nodded to Jake, who shed his robe, and climbed onto the bed to straddle Merrill's chest, on his knees. Merrill reached for the lube, which Jenna passed to her. Merrill poured lubricant onto, and between, her breasts. She poured some into her hand, and wiped it all over his cock. She passed the lube back to Jenna. By the time Merrill looked back at Jake, his cock was lying between her breasts. She laughed at his urgency, and pushed her tits together. Jake smiled, and stroked his cock through her breasts, happily. Merrill turned her head to Jenna, and said, "He loves this, and it's so easy and fun!"

Jake said, "Nice tits! I love fucking your tits." While the sentiment was sound, Merrill had cautioned Jake to say "make love" instead of "fuck," in front of Jenna. Jenna laughed, however, so it was okay. The two lovers exchanged praise, affection, lust and humor. Jenna watched, admiring and envying their relationship. Merrill said, "Jenna, Jacob may not come, doing this, because he's pretty well satisfied already!" Jenna blushed.

Jake retorted, "Dearest, darling, my cherished one, most beautiful woman in the whole world...."

Merrill gave Jenna a skeptical look, and said, "Yes, dear?"

"I'm thinking that I actually can come again. How would you like that?"

Merrill said, with exaggerated excitement, "Ooh, could you do that, just for little old me? For reals? I am ever so lucky!"

Smiling, Jake pumped his hips harder and faster. The head of his cock nearly touched her throat on each forward stroke. Merrill explained, "When a guy comes on your chest, like this, they call it a 'pearl necklace.' Have you heard of that?"

Jenna laughed, and said, "I never heard that. That's hilarious."

Merrill's body rocked back and forth, a little. She said, "I'm going to show you a more advanced technique, Jenna. I'm going to take his load in my mouth, like a little blowjob. Watch this."

The dirty talk from his wife motivated Jake to brace himself on the headboard, and thrust faster. Merrill pushed her boobs together tighter, moved them up and down in opposition to his thrusts, and smiled up into his eyes. Jake's eyes bulged, and he cried, "Now!" In the blink of an eye, she released him from between her boobs, and sucked down the head of his cock. She used one hand to jack him off, fiercely.

Jake's face twisted into a look of gorgeous agony, and he squirted a few times. Merrill stroked him until he was completely satisfied. She did not swallow, but pulled her mouth off of him. She turned to Jenna, pointed to her mouth, and tilted her head back dramatically. She swallowed with an exaggerated gulp. After a couple more gulps, Merrill looked at Jenna, smiled, and said, "Yum!"

Jenna laughed and applauded. Jake took a small bow, from his knees. Merrill said, "Wow! Let's all shower. Jenna, you're welcome to use the guest bath. You'll find everything you need in there."

"Sure."

Jake and Merrill showered together in the master bath. Merrill put her arms around Jake's neck, and said, "Congratulations, Jacob. You got her, and she wasn't even traumatized. I watched her face. You didn't hurt her much, at all. I'm sure she will give up everything else, easily. You've got a few months to have her all to yourself, and get your jollies."

He said, "Mmmmm. That was great. I would love to introduce her into every imaginable type of sex, I mean, love-making!"