Merrill and Jacob Ch. 16

Story Info
Ch. 16 Jacob enjoys a petite asian girl.
7.9k words
4.07
6.9k
4
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For spring break, Ashley brought home her roommate. Anne was full-blooded Japanese, but she was born and raised in Connecticut. Anne was a delightful girl. Petite, barely five feet tall, she had long, straight black hair, a beautiful, childlike face, and a ready smile that brightened any room. Anne played the virginal Japanese schoolgirl, most often wearing a white blouse, tie, and dark pleated skirt. She was adorable. Her tiny figure was very shapely, in a miniature way. She had perky breasts, a narrow waist, smooth, pleasing hips, and hot little legs.

Ashley had reported to her parents that Anne, in contrast to her innocent façade, was sexually active with her boyfriend, also Japanese, and had been since high school. Based on the number of used condoms she found in their dorm room's trashcan, Ashley estimated that Anne was highly experienced, albeit only with one boy.

Jake had been moping since he found out that Ashley had slept with one of the guys at school. He was grumpy that the best piece of ass he had ever had was forever off limits to him.

When Jake and Merrill met Anne, Jake nearly swallowed his tongue. Merrill sighed, knowing that her husband would obsess about Anne's girlish allure, and angel-whore polarity. In their first private moment at home, Merrill admonished Jake, "Anne has a steady boyfriend, Jacob. Ashley says Anne will never go out with anyone who is not Japanese. I know what you're thinking, Jacob. Don't cause any trouble."

Jake was wounded, "You don't think I could have her? You don't think she would have me?"

Ashley walked into the room. Merrill sighed, and said, "Ashley, your father thinks he has a shot at Anne. What do you think?"

Ashley laughed, "Oh, Dad! Anne's not like Mom, or me. She may be horny, but her boyfriend is a little Japanese guy with thick glasses. Not your type. Besides, you would rip her in two!"

Jake was indignant, "Okay, ladies, put your money where your mouths are. I get a free pass with Anne. If I nail her, it's a freebie."

Ashley said, sarcastically, "Go for it, Dad." Merrill waved her hand in acceptance. Jake immediately turned his mind from mourning the loss of Ashley to seducing the alluring Anne. He wondered what it would be like to screw such a tiny girl. Jake carefully chose his strategy. Instead of his usual act, which was to be unfailingly positive and happy in front of a potential conquest, he sensed that Anne had a dark side. Jake would be the strong, silent type around Anne. Smoldering intensity would intrigue her.

The first morning of Anne's stay, she and Ashley tumbled downstairs to the kitchen. They found Jake lifting weights on the back patio. He wore training shorts, and no shirt. His muscles glistened with perspiration, and rippled with his exertions. He had extended his customary workout because the girls had appeared later than he had expected. He toweled off a bit, and came inside. He kissed Ashley chastely on the cheek, and said an obligatory, "Good morning."

The girls sat down at the breakfast table. Jake brought milk and orange juice for them. He said nothing, but merely raised his eyebrows and proffered the beverages. Ashley took orange juice, and Anne took milk. Merrill arrived. Jake kissed her on the cheek, and went upstairs. He had uttered a total of two words.

When Jake returned, he wore a tight, spandex, long-sleeved shirt, and short, filmy running shorts. He went straight to the kitchen, and helped cook breakfast. The three women chatted brightly, while Jake remained silent. Only Anne did not realize that Jake was behaving completely out of character.

After breakfast, Anne went upstairs to prepare for a day of exploring the area. Once she was out of earshot, Merrill and Ashley pounced on him. Merrill said, "Oh, my God, Jacob! What is this act you're putting on?"

Ashley agreed, "You're never going to impress her by being something you're not, Dad!"

Jake stood his ground, "On the contrary, I have evaluated the fair Anne as a phony, and a snob. She will fall for the distant, silent, act, be wounded by my indifference, and seek validation by seducing me."

The women scoffed. Ashley said, "You weigh twice as much as her boyfriend, Dad. You are not her type, silent or not!"

Ashley and Anne took the car, and toured North Carolina. When they returned, late in the afternoon, Anne took a shower first. Jake, Merrill, and Ashley sat in the living room. Jake said, "When Ashley goes up for a shower, Merrill, please make yourself scarce, and leave me alone with Anne." More derisive guffaws from the women made Jake more determined than ever to scale mount Anne.

Jake knew that Anne and Ashley both imbibed beer freely at school. He had a pair of stylish beer glasses in the freezer, and an interesting steam beer in the refrigerator. Anne came downstairs, surprising all three of them by wearing a flimsy kimono. Her long hair was wrapped up in a towel. Both Ashley and Merrill were a little taken aback by the sexy look.

Ashley said, "My turn," and went upstairs to shower.

Merrill said, "If you two will excuse me, I will be upstairs, as well." She went upstairs, but remained just out of sight, listening carefully to what was going on in the living room.

Jake stood, and went to the kitchen, still silent. He returned with two frosty beer glasses, full of beer. He set one down in front of Anne, sat down, and held out his beer to her. She picked up her beer, they clinked glasses, and sat back to drink. Anne was swept away by his cool demeanor. His serving her an unasked-for beer impressed her greatly. She was accustomed to being treated like a child due to her size and appearance. They sat silently for a few moments. Finally, Anne felt the need to speak. She asked, in the most adult voice her tiny throat could produce, "This is good beer, Mr. Taggert."

"Jake."

"Okay, Jake. What kind is it?"

"It's called Chain Link. It's not well known."

"Well, it's very good." He gave a slight nod of acknowledgement.

Another long silence. Jake appeared to be completely comfortable existing in silence. Anne was desperate to ask an open-ended question that would get him talking. She asked, "Have you spent a lot of time overseas, Jake?"

"Yes. I spent two years on Okinawa, among other places."

"How did you like Japan?"

"I loved my time there, Anne."

Another long pause, and Anne asked, "You weren't married then, were you?"

"No."

Anne cocked her head to prompt Jake to expand on that answer. He said, "I had a local girlfriend during my time there. It was heaven."

"Was she Japanese?"

"Oh, yes, indeed. Very traditional, from a traditional family."

Another pause, and Anne asked, "I have a traditional family, too. Did her family approve of you?"

"No, they did not." She leaned forward a bit, and he said, "I didn't let that stop me, though. She was a great girl, and we had two wonderful years."

"What happened, if I may ask?"

"Oh, the usual. I was transferred halfway around the world. She was never going to leave Japan, although she might have been willing to marry a white man."

"Hmmm. That's sad, but I can identify with what she was going through."

Jack looked directly at Anne for the first time, and asked, "Are you expected to marry a Japanese?"

"I guess so. It's kind of medieval, but that's the way my family is."

Jake nodded, and continued to look directly into Anne's eyes for a long moment. The staring contest was interrupted by Anne, who downed the last of her beer. Jake took both glasses, and went to the kitchen to refill them. He returned, handed Anne her beer, and they sat in silence, sipping their beers, until Ashley bounced down the stairs.

Merrill returned, as well. All Jake had to do for the rest of the evening was keep quiet. Whenever he had a moment alone with Anne, he gave her a steely-eyed stare that made her uncertain. He kept up the act all the next day, including the morning gun show on the patio.

The following day, Ashley had an appointment with the dentist and the hair salon that would keep her out of the house for at least four hours. Jake told Merrill, "Honey, you've got to get out of the house tomorrow afternoon, while Ashley's gone. I think Anne is coming around, and we need to be alone."

Merrill said, "You can't be serious, Jacob. I haven't gotten any such vibe from her, at all. Besides, what am I supposed to do all afternoon?"

"You're going to the salon with Ashley, anyway. Can't you run some errands, or shop, or something, while Ashley's at the dentist? Pleeeease?"

"Oh, for God's sake, all right. Ashley and I will take one car. Good luck to you!"

The next morning, Jake lifted weights on the back patio, again. This time, Anne came down early, and alone. When Jake saw her, he stood, and looked at her. They watched each other through the glass for a while. Jake's shorts revealed an impressive bulge that visibly throbbed. Anne grew self-conscious, and turned away. She sat at the table.

Jake came into the house, and brought Anne her customary glass of milk. This time, Jake didn't set it down on the table. He held it at waist height, standing very close to her. His erection was nearly in the girl's face, beside the glass of milk. She looked from the milk to his bulge, and back again, completely uncertain. Jake said nothing. When he heard Merrill coming down the stairs, he handed Anne the milk, and went into the kitchen before his wife arrived.

Jake kept quiet until Merrill and Ashley drove off. Anne sat in the living room. Jake carefully closed all the blinds and drapes. The tension built as he did so. He went into the kitchen, and returned with two beers. They toasted one another, and drank quickly. Jake refilled Anne's glass every time it fell below half full. Two full beers, in her petite body, was a lot of alcohol. Her inhibitions were suppressed. Jake brought her a full beer, again, but, this time, he sat beside her, so close that their hips touched.

Jake looked into Anne's face, steadily. She looked back, into his eyes, dumbly. He put one finger delicately under her chin, and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. She did not pull back. He kissed her again, more deeply. They began to paw at each other, and kiss open-mouthed. Jake wore shorts and a T-shirt. Anne wore a kimono, with nothing on underneath. Opening her kimono to reveal her nude form was easy. Jake moved to kiss her nipples, and slid a hand down to her clitoris. She allowed him free access. Got her! After several minutes of foreplay, he carried her effortlessly up the stairs, and laid her on the bed in the guest room.

This room, of course, was equipped with lubricant. Jake knew that he would have to lube both of them thoroughly to avoid eviscerating Anne. Jake was thrilled with the way she looked. She was a voluptuous, pretty girl, in miniature. He treated her as he would a virgin. He did not reveal his cock to her until she was fully lubricated, on her back, legs spread. He discretely removed his shorts, and lubed his erection, out of her sight.

All the pieces were in place. Jake climbed over Anne, his cock pointed down toward her impossibly tiny pussy. He tried to maintain eye contact to keep her attention away from the weapon he wielded. Curiosity overcame her, however, and she looked down to see his big schlong descending toward its rendezvous with her little pussy. He was between her legs, and had seized her shoulders in his hands. She squirmed a bit, but was unable to move significantly.

He spoke his first words to her that day, "Relax, Anne. It will be all right. I will take care of you." By the time he finished his soothing words, the tip of his cock was parting her slit. I've got you, now, and I'm going to fuck your brains out. He pushed in gently, burrowing into her vagina. They were both very slick with secretions and lubricant. Nevertheless, parting her vagina to admit his member was a literally a stretch. She began to squeak in the plaintive way that all the Japanese porn stars did. Jake remembered that his Okinawan girlfriend did the same.

She was inebriated enough to resign herself to her fate, and not try to back out. She set her jaw, and took what he dished out. He squeezed his cockhead inside, and maintained steady pressure. He grunted softly. It took a lot of force to maintain his momentum. Applying his weight, he slid into her in one long, slow plunge. She twitched, flinched, and cried out in pain as he traversed her tunnel.

Apart from stretching her vagina as never before, he soon entered terrain that her long-time boyfriend had never visited. As he neared full penetration, Jake grunted more loudly. The pressure on his cock was intense. She was the tightest girl he had ever had. She cried out louder, almost screaming. Jake displaced a large fraction of her reproductive system in his drive to force his entire penis into Anne.

Once he was in to the hilt, he started humping. He built up steam, increasing the length of his strokes slightly with each withdrawal. After a few delirious strokes, he pushed his dick all the way in, and left it there, putting his weight behind it. He watched her face contort in agony while he poured semen into whatever unfilled space remained inside her. Her gave a few short jolts as he climaxed, and grunted, "Yeah! Yes! That's it! That's it! Yes!"

When Jake came down from the high of his ejaculation, he saw that Anne was crying. He said, "It's okay, Anne. I'll be done, soon. I have to come one more time, before I can pull out. Just relax, and enjoy it." He knew that encouraging her to "enjoy it" was cruel, but he considered Anne a phony who needed to be taken down a peg. He resumed stroking, in and out. Most of his semen appeared to have squeezed out of her pussy. It now flowed down her slit and onto the bedsheet.

Ignoring her cries, and no longer looking at her, Jake pleasured himself by fucking the girl with long, deep strokes. For a few minutes, he enjoyed himself in this way. When his second orgasm approached, he put his head down, still avoiding looking at her face. He sped up his humping until he reached the crescendo of ejaculation. He cried out, "Yes! I'm coming! I'm coming, again! Ugh! Ugh! Yes! Yes!" His climactic thrusts shook the little girl severely, but the hold he had on her shoulders prevented her from moving. She absorbed tremendous shocks.

Spent, and satisfied, Jake finished coming, and pulled out slowly, carefully trying not to harm her any more than necessary. When he was out, he climbed onto his knees. She immediately curled into a fetal position, and fell over onto her side, crying. Why do they all do that? Jake got out of bed, and stood beside it, catching his breath. He would remember this as one of the most satisfying fucks of his life.

Now, however, he had a hysterical girl to deal with. His two goals were to prevent her from tarnishing his reputation with his wife and daughter, and to preserve, if that were possible, the opportunity to have her again. He laid his hand on her shoulder, and said, "Anne, I'm going to bring you a beer. It'll make you feel better. Would you like some aspirin?" She nodded.

Jake returned with two cold bottles of beer. He retrieved aspirin from the end table. He collected two tablets in his fist, and picked up a bottle of beer. He leaned over the girl, and said, as kindly as he could, "Anne, here's some aspirin, and a beer. Please take them, and you'll feel much better. Please." She took her hands from her face, and raised her head off the mattress. She took the pills, and the beer, from Jake. She washed down the aspirin with the beer, and continued until half the bottle was gone.

Jake stood by, attentively, for several minutes, while Anne got herself together sufficiently to sit up, and finish her beer. He offered, "Anne would you like to take a shower? That might make you feel a lot better, right away." Now, roles were reversed. She gave him the silent treatment, and he did all the talking. Anne crawled off the bed, head down, not looking at Jake, and went to guest bathroom, nude.

Anne was in the shower a long time. Jake showered, dressed, went downstairs, and made dinner before she emerged. Anne emerged just long enough to sequester herself in the guest room. Jake took another beer up to her, and knocked gently on the door, saying, "Anne, Anne, would you like another beer?" No response. He said, "Can I get you anything at all, Anne?"

She answered with a faint, "No."

Jake asked, "Anne, why don't you come out? I'll get you something to eat, and we can watch TV downstairs. You'll feel better."

After a pause, she said, "Okay. I'll come down in a minute."

Jake waited downstairs for several minutes. Anne wore a sweatsuit, and minced down the stairs gingerly, as if it were painful to move in any way. She settled on the couch, in front of the TV. From the kitchen doorway, Jake asked, "Would you like a beer, Anne, or maybe some milk or water?"

"Milk, please."

Jake brought a glass of milk, and set it on the coffee table, in front of Anne. She picked it up, and sipped it without looking at Jake. Gradually, over the course of two hours, Jake chipped away at Anne's resistance. By the time Ashley and Merrill returned from their outing, Anne was eating Oreos, and watching a favorite TV show of hers. Jake sat chastely in a chair. He greeted his wife and daughter at the door.

Ashley called out, "Anne, how's it going?"

Anne sounded normal, saying, "Okay, Ash. Your hair is cute. How was the dentist?"

"Not so cute, but at least I didn't have any cavities."

The girls sat, chattering. Anne was more subdued than usual, but did not betray any trauma, either emotional or physical. Merrill went upstairs, and Jake followed. Once inside their bedroom, he closed the door behind them, and boasted, "Merrill, you said it couldn't be done. Well, I did it!"

"You didn't!" Merrill was amazed, not angry.

"I certainly did. I got her twice, in the guest room. For a while, I was afraid I'd have to drive her to the emergency room, but she has mostly come around, now."

Merrill pushed him lightly with both hands, "Oh, you dog! I don't believe it, Jacob. Are you serious?"

"Yes. She had a hard time, though, so I'm worried I won't get any follow-up sex. I am curious what those adorable lips would feel like, wrapped around my dick."

Merrill said, "Wow! I wouldn't have believed it possible, Jake. I'll get more details, later. First, I need to view her mortal remains."

Merrill and Jake went downstairs, joining the two girls. Jake said, "I made spaghetti, with both vegetarian and meat sauces. I can put the garlic bread in whenever you guys get hungry."

Ashley wanted to watch a movie with dinner, and she and Merrill searched the guide for candidates. Anne did not participate, and remained seated. Jake put the garlic bread in. Merrill turned around and asked, "Anne, you're the guest of honor. What are you in the mood for?"

Anne was indifferent, saying, "Oh, I'll watch anything you guys want." Merrill knew at once that Jake had been telling the truth. He had fucked Anne's brains out, and she was not herself, yet. While dinner and the movie were being arranged, Anne excused herself to use the bathroom. While she was gone, Merrill took Ashley by the arms, and said, "Your father put it to Anne while we were gone! Can you believe it?"

Ashley furrowed her brow, "Really! I guess she is acting a little weird." Jake overheard this conversation, and came out of the kitchen. Ashley asked, "Dad, please tell me that it was at least consensual."

"Of course, it was consensual. Completely. I would never force a woman."

Merrill and Ashley's mouths dropped open in disbelief at what Jake had just claimed. Merrill said, "We need to know, for real, Jacob. Was she willing?"

"Yes. That's not the problem. The problem, if there is one, is that she is small, and I am large."