Merrill and Jacob Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake climbed over the inert Anne. He directed his cockhead to her slit, and used it to part her slit. He carefully worked the head to the entrance to her vagina. Her eyes were closed. He watched her face while he pushed the head of his cock against the entrance. Her vagina expanded to accommodate him only reluctantly. He popped the head in. She moved slightly, but her eyes remained closed.

Jake snaked his thing in another inch, and then astonished the spectators by pulling out, entirely. He turned his hips slightly, and Merrill re-lubed his cock. He leaned forward, on his arms, over her. She looked so small beneath his huge body! He re-entered Anne, and continued past the depth he had achieved moments earlier. He got about halfway in, and, once again, slowly extracted himself. Merrill re-lubed his cock, again. He entered her, again.

When he got past halfway, Anne opened her eyes. She looked up at him, and blinked. She didn't seem to understand what was happening. He was too excited to stop, now. He watched her face as he drove into her all the way. Anne murmured unintelligibly. As he reached full depth, her brow furrowed, as if she were in pain. Jake gently fucked her with tiny strokes. Anne rose to a higher level of consciousness, and said, "Ow. It hurts." Jake continued to fuck her gently.

It was time for Jake to realize the first of his two ambitions for this session. He gathered Anne's torso, in his arms, held her close to his chest, and pulled her up, until he was on his knees, upright. He held her close, with his cock still buried in her pussy. She looked like a small child, pasted to his torso. Jake cradled Anne's head in one enormous hand, and ground his pelvis against hers. He gently pushed his hips up and down, to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. He grunted and groaned as he approached orgasm.

Jake issued a restrained climax. Shots of semen flew from the tip of his cock, bathing her womb in seed. Grunting and straining, he filled her to overflowing. Anne made pained noises, moaning, groaning, and squealing, but she appeared to be in only moderate discomfort.

Jake gently laid her back down on her back, his cock still inside. He lay atop her. He now enjoyed the second position he had wanted to achieve. While supporting his weight on his arms, he put his chest on hers. Her head rested against his upper chest. He completely enveloped her. Merrill and Ashley could see only her lower legs, splayed out to the sides. They held hands, fearing that Anne would be smothered. Jake strove to maintain full, firm contact between their bodies.

Now, Jake worked his hips to drive his cock in and out. Anne seemed to be fully awake, now, and protested mildly, "It hurts, Jake. It's too big. It hurts. Ow!" Jake fucked her more and more vigorously, and her complaints grew in volume. After a couple of minutes, he was working her over pretty hard. He intended to ram home his second climax with force, knowing that it would likely be his last time with Anne. She grunted, and cried out, while he pumped his cock hard.

Rough groans and grunts began to grow in Jake's throat, until he slammed his rod into her fiercely, propelling his cum. The semen gushed from his cock. The tight fit squeezed the cream out of her pussy. Jake fully satisfied himself. Finished, he rose up on his arms, and pulled his cock out of her. He climbed off the bed.

Breathing hard, hands on hips, and spectacularly nude, Jake surveyed his handiwork. Anne had scarcely moved. Her legs remained spread. Her open pussy oozed cream like a fountain. A puddle formed beneath her. Jake thought it a beautiful sight.

Merrill and Ashley pulled a sheet over Anne, and tended to her. She seemed to be fine, now that Jake had made his exit. Jake waved Merrill over, and asked, "Could I get a cleanup, here?"

Merrill said, "Uh, no. I'm not licking Anne's pussy juice off your cock, Jacob. Hit the showers." Jacob couldn't remember a time when Merrill had denied him head. Under the circumstances, however, he figured it was reasonable. He hit the showers.

Anne stayed in bed, and actually went to sleep shortly after Jake finished with her. She was a little achy in the morning, but not too bad. The group had a pleasant morning, dominated by breakfast, and the girls packing. Anne hugged both Merrill and Jake at the airport. On the drive home, Jake said, "Merrill, I don't want to offend you, but that was a truly amazing experience."

Merrill said, "Well, good. Anne is unlike any woman you've had before, but she's going back to her boyfriend, Jake. You may never see her again."

"I can handle that." He shivered, and said, "Ooh, that blowjob!" He reached out to hold Merrill's hand, and said, "I love you. You are the best."