Merrill and Jacob Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne returned at that moment, and everyone returned to what they had been doing. Anne sat back down, in the same place. Now, a delicate game began. Merrill and Ashley wanted to get all the information out of Anne that they could. Jake wanted to find out if he might get more sex with Anne. Ashley said, "Anne, how about Four Weddings and a Funeral? That's always fun."

Anne shrugged, and said, "Sure. Fine."

While Merrill fiddled with the controls to call up the movie, Ashley sat beside Anne, and asked, "Are you okay, Anne?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Anne, I can see that something is bothering you. Did something happen while we were gone?"

"No. Nothing happened. I'll be all right, Ash."

Merrill and Ashley noted that Anne never looked toward Jake, and never spoke to him. Jake had shed his strong, silent persona, and was his normal, engaging self. At one point, when Merrill and Jake were out of the room, Ashley asked, "Anne, I can see that something went on between you and my father while we were gone. Did you have an argument? Did he say something to offend you?"

Anne broke down, crying. Ashley hugged her, and said, "If you want, we can go upstairs, and talk about it." Anne nodded, and dashed upstairs to the guest room. Ashley followed, noting that the bed was unmade, and that Anne hurriedly pulled a sheet over the bed, as if to hide something.

Anne sat on the foot of the bed, weeping. Ashley sat beside her, and put her arm around Anne's shoulder.

Anne said, "I can't tell anyone, Ash. You will all hate me, if I do."

Ashley said, "That's not true, and I'll prove it to you. It was something with my dad, wasn't it?" Anne tensed, and Ashley had her answer. She said, "Relax, Anne. Let me guess. Did my dad make a pass at you?" Anne looked at Ashley with reddened eyes. Ashley nodded, and asked, "He does that, Anne. I know all about it. Did you respond?" Anne was silent.

"Did you kiss?" Anne nodded, very slowly. "You did much more than kiss. Anne, I don't think any less of you than before. I am not angry about whatever happened between you two. My parents have a partially open marriage. My Dad has permission to pursue other women, under very special circumstances. My mother will not be offended, either."

Anne spoke, "I can't believe it, Ash. You and your mom would be okay with your dad having an affair with someone, with me?"

"Yes, we would, as long as you were okay with it, Anne. It looks like you're not okay with it. Let me guess, it hurt."

Anne said, "It hurt like hell. It still hurts."

Ashley hugged Anne, and said, "It'll be okay, Anne. I hope you will agree to stay the whole week with us, here. You never have to do anything you don't want to. Okay!"

"Okay."

"Anne, I think we should go downstairs, watch the rest of the movie, and get drunk."

"Good!"

Anne blew her nose, and splashed water on her face. She looked pretty normal when the girls went back to the living room. Merrill and Jake watched them enter the room. Ashley explained, "We just needed some time for girl talk. Let's get back to the movie. I wonder if maybe it will end differently, this time."

Ashley sat with her arm around Anne for much of the movie. When Four Weddings and a Funeral was over, Jake got up, stretched, and took drink orders. Wine for Merrill, beer for the girls. Jake returned with the drinks. Ashley made the toast, "To my friend and roommate, Anne."

Merrill said, "Hear, hear!" Everyone raised their glasses.

Ashley said, "I was telling Anne about your marriage, Mom and Dad. I hope you don't mind."

Merrill said, "Of course not. We have nothing to hide, do we, Jake?"

Jake said, "No. I am willing to be honest with Merrill and Ashley about everything."

Anne now looked at Jake for the first time since his second ejaculation. Jake said, "Anne, you can say anything, or ask any questions, that you like. If you don't want to speak, I'm perfectly willing to."

There was a pause, and Ashley broke the tension with, "Mom, we all know that Dad is very attracted to Anne. And why not? She's a gorgeous girl."

Merrill said, "Ah, she certainly is. I hope that Jacob hasn't made you feel uncomfortable, Anne, checking you out when he thinks I'm not looking!" She laughed, and smiled at Jake. Seeing Anne's look, Merrill knew she could go further. She said, "I see that maybe Jacob did more than look. Anne, if something happened between you and Jacob, I want you to know that I am okay with it. Seriously." After a moment, Merrill said, "I see that you are upset, Anne. It would help you if you talked about it, freely."

Anne said, "I don't think I could."

Merrill said, "Would you mind if Jacob told us about it, Anne?"

"I don't know...."

Merrill took the opportunity to say, "Jacob, the floor is yours."

Jake cleared his throat, and said, "Well, you're right. I find Anne very attractive. She is stunning. Even more than that, she is different from anyone I know. That's intriguing. While you were out of the house, this afternoon, we had some beers. We kissed, and I took her upstairs. We made love. It was painful for Anne, however. For that, I am truly sorry. I tried to be gentle."

Merrill kissed Jake on the cheek, and said, "Thank you, dear. I appreciate your honesty, as always." Merrill turned to Anne, who looked scared, "Anne, please relax, dear. I am not upset, at all. I want to help you. Are you in pain, now?"

Anne said, "A little. I took some aspirin, but it's still hurts." Ashley stroked Anne's hair.

Merrill asked, "Is there anything we can do to help, Anne? Do you think you should see a doctor?"

Anne said, urgently, "No, no doctor! I'll be all right, eventually. Actually, I could use more beer." She drank down her glass. Jake took the empty glass, and went to the kitchen to refill it.

While he was gone, Merrill moved over to a chair next to the couch Anne and Ashley were sitting on. She leaned forward, close to Anne, and said, "Anne, I certainly know that making love with Jacob has its challenges. I hope he did not treat you roughly. Was it mainly his size?" Merrill reached out, and put her hand on Anne's arm.

Anne sat up a little straighter, and said, "Yes, that's it. He didn't do anything wrong, really. He was just too big for me."

Jake returned with a fresh beer for Anne, and set it before her. He sat in his former spot, several feet away from the women. Merrill said, "Ashley tells me you have a boyfriend. I assume that he is not quite as big?"

Ashley and Anne both laughed. Anne said, "No, not nearly. My boyfriend is the only man I have been with, until now." She looked sideways toward Jake, who looked calmly interested.

Merrill said, "To Anne, the survivor!"

Anne smiled at the joke. They all raised their glasses. The three women clinked theirs together, and drank deeply. Jake assumed the role of host, keeping the liquor flowing, and serving snacks to the ladies. The ladies leaned in together, huddling. They gossiped outrageously.

Merrill asked, "Okay, Anne. I've tried to explain this to Ashley, so you have to back me up. Jacob comes like a firehose, doesn't he?"

Anne giggled, and Ashley cried, "Mom!"

Anne said, "Save the indignation, girl. Your Dad could quench a volcano with one blast!"

Merrill expanded on that observation, "And, most times, dear, it's not just one blast. It's usually two, or three. Anne, how many was it?" Anne held up two fingers.

Ashley, feigning ignorance, asked, "Anne, how much of that leaked out, afterward?" The three women all giggled at the mere question.

Anne said, "Almost all of it!" Suddenly, Anne looked horrified, "Oh, my God! I just realized. He didn't use a condom! My boyfriend always uses a condom. I'm not on the pill. Oh, God!"

Merrill said, "Now, don't panic, Anne. When was your last period?"

Anne said, tentatively, "It's coming up next week."

Merrill waved her hand, "Don't worry. You can't get pregnant today, dear. You ovulate in the middle, between periods, and you can't get pregnant between ovulation and your period. You're safe."

Anne put her hand to her chest, in relief. She said, "Thank God!"

Ashley turned to her father, and said, "It's you who should be relieved, Dad. What would you do with two wives?"

"Wonderful things, dear. Wonderful things." The women howled at his clever retort.

The garrulous company of Merrill and Ashley eased Anne's mind, and she ended up having a good time. The women each drank too much. Jake admonished them to drink as much water as they could take before going to bed, to minimize any hangover.

They all went to bed at about midnight. The next morning, Jake was up well before the women. He knew that they would probably be hung over, so he held off on cooking breakfast. One by one, the women staggered downstairs. Jake plied them with coffee, orange juice, aspirin and water. Once all three were present and filled with fluids, Jake said, "Let me take you all out to breakfast!"

The girls were okay with that. It seemed a sort of penance for Jake for his tryst with Anne. At the restaurant, after ordering, Jake asked, directly, "Anne, how do you feel, this morning?"

She said, "I feel much better, really. A little bit of a headache, but better than yesterday."

"Good."

Merrill looked about, noting that there was no one sitting in the adjacent booths. She leaned in, and whispered, "Anne, you're here for five more days. What about it?"

Anne whispered, "You mean, me and Jake?" Merrill nodded quickly. Anne said, "I'm afraid, to be honest." She shivered involuntarily. "I don't think I could, again."

Ashley said, "There's other things, that would not be painful, at all. They would be very pleasant, or so I'm told."

Anne cringed, and glanced at Merrill. Merrill said, "Under the circumstances, Anne, I think that Jacob's services should be yours to command for the remainder of your stay, if you so choose. He's all yours."

Jake gave a helpless shrug. Ashley gushed, "Ooh, Anne. Make him serve you, if you know what I mean. Get something back from him, you know?" The waitress passed by, and seated the booth next to theirs. The conversation was tabled, for the time being.

After breakfast, the women felt much better. On the drive home, Ashley urged Anne, "Take advantage of this opportunity, Anne! Mom, you're the expert. What dish on Dad's menu of services might be most pleasing for Anne at the present time?"

Merrill said, "This may sound ridiculous, but I want to maintain some privacy, here." The girls in the back seat laughed uproariously. Merrill continued, "I will say, honestly, that Jacob excels at every sexual practice you can think of. Pick whatever you want, Anne, and he is at your service."

Jake muttered, "I feel like a piece of meat." His forlorn tone belied his excitement that he might have a return engagement with Anne.

In the back seat, Anne whispered something in Ashley's ear. Ashley burst out, "That's what you need, then! Oh, God, Anne, you have to do that!" Merrill and Jake looked uncertainly at each other.

Anne screwed up her courage, and proposed, "There is one thing I'd like to try, and it wouldn't be painful. I would like some, you know...." Anne stuck her tongue out, flicked it up and down rapidly, with appropriate sound effects. Ashley and Anne fell into one another, laughing.

When the crew got home, they gathered in the living room. Merrill said, "Anne, Jacob gives great head. If you want cunnilingus, this is the best chance you'll ever have." Anne looked sheepishly at Jake. He smiled and shrugged, accommodatingly.

Ashley said, "Then it's settled. No time like the present, Anne."

Anne shrank, and looked at Jake. He said, "It would be my great honor, Anne."

Merrill asked, "Anne, would you feel more secure if I, or Ashley, were there, as chaperones?"

Anne said, "Oh, no, I think that would make me more nervous."

Merrill said, "Anne, Jake, off you go!" Jake stood, waved gallantly for Anne to precede him, and they both went upstairs, and disappeared into the guest room. Jake was able to leave the door open a crack, without Anne noticing it. The moment they were out of sight, Ashley and Merrill scurried up the stairs, and tiptoed to the door to the guest room. They could get a narrow view of the bed.

Jake disrobed in a matter-of-fact way. Anne removed her sweatsuit, shirt, bra and panties, and pulled the comforter back. The topsheet covered the stain on the bottom sheet, where Jake's semen had spilled out of Anne's vagina. Anne lay on her back, in the middle of the bed. Jake said, "Just relax, now, Anne. Maybe you should put a couple of pillows under your head, so you can see. Also, put a pillow under your butt, so I can get better access." Anne did as Jake recommended.

He climbed onto the bed from the foot, preceded by his massive erection. He lay down, carefully positioning his boner under him. He gently parted her legs with his hands, and dropped his head. He stuck out his tongue, and gave her clit the barest touch. Anne had never experienced this, and the sensation was more powerful than anything she had felt before. She moaned, looking down at him in wonder. Jake lightly swirled the tip of his tongue over and around her clitoris. She cooed and trembled.

Then, he began in earnest. He flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit, rapidly. She tensed, and said, "Oh, God, that feels amazing!" Anne began to breathe harder. Jake maintained his licking without interruption for a few minutes. Anne groaned softly, and wiggled about a little bit. Jake held her thighs firmly in his hands, preventing her from escaping him. Her excitement built, minute by minute, until she gasped several times, and arched her back.

He was in the home stretch. She groaned loudly, and cried, "Oh, God! Oh, God!" She convulsed several times, as she reached climax. Once he sensed her orgasm die out, he mercifully ceased, and released her legs. Jake got off the bed, and watched Anne roll about for a short time, before going to the bathroom to rinse his mouth and face.

When Jake returned, she was curled up on her side, but not in a tight ball, as she had been, the day before. She said, "Jake, that was incredible. Incredible! Thank you."

"You are very welcome, Anne. How else may I be of service?" He stood there, nude and erect.

She felt that some reciprocity was in order. She said, "I could do you, now."

Jake could not suppress a smile. He climbed onto the bed, and asked, "How do you want me?"

She said, "I guess, just lie on your back." He lay on his back, with his head on a pillow, and his erection quivering with his heartbeat. She slid down to his legs, grasped his cock in one tiny hand, and licked the head. She was dainty about it, and she licked only the head, at first.

Jake said, "Lick more of it." She moved down the shaft a few inches. After she had slobbered over that section, he said, "Now suck on it, please." She looked up at him, opened her mouth wide, and put her head down over him. She sucked on the last two inches of his cock with light force. She flicked her tongue at random intervals. He coached, "Rub your tongue over it continuously, Anne." She tried, and he said, "That's better. More suction, please." She seemed to be able to suck or lick, but not both at the same time.

In spite of the poor head, he was stimulated enough to come. He held her head very lightly with both hands, so he would be able to prevent her pulling it away when he came. He said, "Suck hard, now, Anne. I'm going to come." She sucked a bit harder, and made occasional contact with her tongue. Her face was that of a beautiful child. The sight of it was enough to bring him to climax.

He held his hands, firmly, on either side of her head, and exploded in her mouth. She gasped, coughed, and struggled to pulled her head away. He held her forcibly over his cock, but she allowed much of his semen to leak out, and run down his shaft. When his ejaculation was spent, he released her head. She held her hand over her mouth, and coughed repeatedly. She got out of bed, put on a kimono, and ran to the bathroom. He could hear her spit, and rinse out her mouth. A big disappointment.

Jake got up, wiped his cock with some wipes, and got dressed. He said, "I'll be downstairs, Anne" as he left. He found Merrill and Ashley downstairs, looking very guilty. He asked, "Did you get a good view?"

Merrill said, "Not too good, which I believe also describes that blowjob."

Jake shivered, "Yuck! One of the worst, ever. At least, I gave her an orgasm. Hopefully, I can work my way back into her favor, and into her tiny twat."

They heard the bedroom door open, so they shifted the conversation to something innocuous. Anne appeared in a kimono, with a big smile on her face. All three people in the room smiled in return, delighted to see a bit of the old Anne shining through. When Ann approached, she averted her gaze out of bashfulness. Ashley teased her, "Sooooo, Anne, what are you so cheery about?"

Anne said, haltingly, "It was nice. It was good. It was really good."

Merrill said, "I am so glad, Anne, that you had a good experience. Good job, Jacob." Jake took an immodest bow. He left, to bring drinks for the ladies. When he was out of earshot, Merrill and Ashley closed in on Anne, and peppered her with questions.

"Did you come?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel a little better about Jacob, now?"

"Oh, yes. We're good. That first time was, well, just too much."

"Do you think you might be willing to try it again, sometime?"

"Oh, God, no. Not yet." She shivered at the thought.

"Was this the first time a guy has gone down on you?"

"Yes. It was also my first orgasm with a guy. Before, I only came when I touched myself."

"Ha! It's nice when a handsome man does it for you, isn't it?"

Anne looked embarrassed, and said, "Yeah, that was good."

Ashley said, "If you play your cards right, you could leverage your difficult first experience into more orgasms."

Jake re-appeared, and all three women looked at him, in light of what they had just talked about. Jake said, "Hmmm, you were talking about me, huh? Anything good?"

Merrill said, "Everything good, Jacob."

For the remainder of her stay, Jake performed cunnilingus on Anne one or twice each day. She quickly became addicted to the orgasms she had with him. She confided to Ashley, "When we get back to school, things are going to have to change in my relationship. I see now that it has been a one-way street."

Meanwhile, Jake confided to Merrill, "I am obsessed with fucking Anne again. Maybe if we get her really drunk...."

Merrill said, "I can tell you that she is very, very gun shy about it, Jacob. It won't be easy, but I'll help in any way I can."

Merrill and Ashley tried to subtly encourage Anne to accept intercourse with Jake again. They barely made a dent in her resistance. On the last night of her stay, they had another movie night, and Anne drank heavily. During an intermission, Jake carried Anne up to her room, and went down on her. She had a crushing orgasm, and returned to the living room, smiling broadly.

Merrill and Ashley tried to encourage Anne to have intercourse with Jake, once again. When she got so drunk that she fell asleep, Jake carried her upstairs, again. This time, Merrill and Ashley joined them in the guest room, as observers. Jake laid Anne out on the bed. As he removed his clothing, Jake explained, "This time, I want to really feel the difference in our sizes. I want to savor how small she is."

His cock was hard as a rock. He carefully removed Anne's clothing. She was semi-conscious, at best. Once she was nude, he raised her knees, and spread them. He delicately lubricated Anne's pussy. Jake repeatedly re-lubed his fingers. He worked as much lubricant into her vagina as he could. When he had Anne as ready as he could get her, Merrill lubed up Jake's cock. He said, "Keep the lube handy, Merrill."