All Comments on 'Merry Christmas Daddy'

by Hockey_Couple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
beth1957beth19576 months ago

That was so good! Planning to read more of your erotica!

KlitomaticKlitomatic6 months ago

Not bad, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story is descent! However, it's just another story about another shaved pussy (no pubic hair is mentioned) that everyone knows doesn't have one bit of irritating stubble anywhere, its smooth! There is no nasty skin scrapped bloody razor burn, no chaffed peeling skin, and there is not a single pimple anywhere leaking out nasty pus from ingrown hairs, OMG, did I forget to mention, he is eating it.

I rated it a 2 and it could have easily been a 4 rating with a bush of some kind, even if it was trimmed. Don't leave out a description of pussy hair in your stories. Many people simply hate the idea of stubble and nasty ugly groin pimples that result from shaving; the foolish scabs that result from skin tear waxing; and I am not aware of a single fan of mound scars / permanently discolored skin from lasers either.

likestolicklikestolick6 months ago

Good start, hope you continue.

RTR10RTR106 months ago

Excellent first story! Looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More keep going oh my god I hope this is a true story... It's very very hot......

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good for a first story! Your grammar and word selections work great! You also kind of tell the story as if it really happened, which is extra good. I do however agree completely with a prior commenter about hairy pussy verses shaved. The hairy ones always win (they just rock), over the shaved ones. I agree about the stubble as well. It's an irritating turn-off on any lady at any age and as for the pimples that form on pussies after they are shaved, we won't even go there. I just eat! I rated the story a 4 and it is a good first submission.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A second chapter is needed for sure. Other characters in those chapters (her boyfriend and additional family members) will need to slowly join in over time. The story is told as if this was a real set of events that happened, and it is believable at times. This is always excellent. I have no complaints to voice but like another commenter mentioned, pussy hair, especially in dads face, would have been out of this world fabulous. I am not a razor and stubble fan either.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars. Sorry old dudes, or should I say old duds. Shaved pussies are the best. My girlfriend, who is 28 years younger than I, shaves her pussy so close that it is smooth as silk. I love touching her and eating that smooth pussy. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

The story didn't state if Allie had a bush or shaved. Use your imagination. Everyone likes something different.

I'd love to read a follow up with Allie dressed up in sexy lingerie for Daddy. A sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Will. I'd love to read about Allie talking dirty about how much she loves fucking. How much she loves to drink Daddy's big cum load. And take a facial before cleaning Daddy's cock after a nasty fuck

Hopefully.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

Very good - very hot! I can’t wait to read more. 5 Stars.

Hockey_CoupleHockey_Couple6 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments and likes! It’s never easy putting yourself out there like that! But I’m glad it seems to have been a positive thing.

This story was written by me (Allie) for my very special Daddy (Will) and while honestly, I didn’t care what anyone else thought, just him, I’ve enjoyed reading your thoughts.

As for the pubic hair - explaining it at no bearing whatsoever to the story. I said my pussy was smooth, which it is. I get how readers would be turned off by ‘razor burn’ or pimples or whatever. But, me saying my pussy is smooth doesn’t necessarily mean I shave it. But thank you for the feedback all the same. Hair isn’t my thing, so I won’t be describing a bush anytime soon… perhaps use your imagination when it comes to picturing it.

Much love, Allie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like how you are open with your reply. About you, your father, and about pussy hair. I like for a pussy to be hairy, even bushy and unkempt hairy can be nice to bury your face in. But I also like them smooth, as you just openly described "yours!" or as you also said, put yourself out there, for readers. This was a great first submission, and now readers know it was likely a true story which is HOT and DAMMED SEXY! More chapters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous