Merry Christmas Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, actually." He answers. "Everything ok? Just couldn't sleep?"

"Yeah." She says, still not sure how to broach the topic, but knowing she had too. "Daddy...."

"You haven't called me that in years, and now this is the third time in 2 days. You must have missed me."

"I did." She says, absentmindedly. "Can we...talk?"

"Of course, sweetheart. What's wrong?"

"Come...sit in the living room." She says, blowing out a breath. She walked into the living room and sat on the couch, followed closely by Will.

"Allison, what is it?" He asked, sitting across from her.

"I...don't know how to bring this up." She sighs, chewing on her lower lip. "There is something you need to know."

"Oh god. You aren't pregnant, are you?" Will asked, sitting forward.

"No, Dad." She answers. "I...well..."

"It's ok, sweetheart, just tell me."

"It's me." She says, looking up into his green eyes. Eyes so like her own, nearly the exact same shade.

"What's you?" He asked, clearly confused. She took a deep, steadying breath.

"18F4Fun... Allie...It's me."

"You...what?" He sat back hard, his mouth falling open. "No..."

"I was bored that first night, and signed into that chat site and met you. I had no idea! Not until the cum shot video last night...when you finished...when you moved the phone to turn off the camera, I saw the Christmas Village. The broken tree."

"Allison, this isn't funny. Did you go through my work phone? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"No. Well, yes, I checked your work phone after I confirmed the Christmas village was set up in the bathroom. But no, it's not a sick joke. Also, if you delete messages, they stay in a deleted folder for 30 days. I don't know if you knew that."

"I didn't know that. Oh my god. This can not be happening. Fuck."

"Well, as much as I had hoped this was some kind of sick joke, it is happening. We have been...we have been getting off together for about a week now."

"Jesus fucking Christ." He says, slamming his hand down on the arm of the chair. "What the hell are you doing going on that fucking website and giving strange men your number? For all you know I could have been some kind of psycho..."

"Daddy..."

"No. No way, do not Daddy me right now, Allison. That is unsafe. That site is disgusting anyway you shouldn't be on there."

"YOU are on there!" Allison points out.

"That is beside the point." He yells. "Oh fuck. The pictures..."

"And videos." She adds softly.

"Don't fucking remind me." He groans, holding his head in his hands. "Allison, I am so so sorry."

"You didn't know. We didn't know..."

"This is a sick nightmare." He says, still with his head in his hands. "You are my daughter...my baby." She stays silent, trying to hate herself, trying so hard to be repulsed by this, but all she can think about is how she wants to walk to him, and sit in his lap as she grinds against him.

"Dad..."

"We wont tell anyone. Oh god your mother...she can never know. Allison...I haven't cheated on her, it's not like that."

"It's fine. I get it, you have been together a long time, you needed...something." She shrugs. "I won't tell her." The silence stretches between them, and when finally, he sits back and looks up at her, she expects to see disgust in his eyes, hurt. But what she sees causes her to pause. His eyes are dark with lust, and it sends a shock wave straight to her clit.

"Daddy..." She says softly.

"Allie..." He says, and hearing her call him that for the first time causes her to gasp. Her nipples harden, and since she is wearing a tight shirt, and thin bra, his eyes are immediately drawn to the hardened pebbles.

"I won't tell anyone..." She says softly, feeling her need pool between her legs. Up until a few nights ago, she never would have thought she would be sitting across from her father, the man that helped give her life, wishing she could go to him and have him fuck her until she was screaming his name.

"No one can know." He says, his eyes moving from her hardened nipples, up to her eyes. "No one can ever know, Allie..."

"I won't tell anyone, Daddy." She says her voice a breathy whisper. "Our little secret." He shifts, which draws her attention. Her eyes move down his body and focus on his crotch. He is in sweats, and it is painfully obvious that he is turned on. She licks her bottom lip before drawing it between her teeth, moaning softly.

"Good girl..." He says to her saying she won't tell anyone. "You have always been such a good little girl, Allie. Come here. It will be ok." He holds out his arm, and she stands, moving across the living room to climb into his lap, into his embrace.

"I will always be a good girl for you Daddy."

"I know..." He says, his hand moving over her back slowly. "I've never...I've never thought of you this way, but ever since that first night that we role played, and you told me your name was Allie...fuck. When I thought of you -- no, of her -- it was you I pictured. It felt so wrong, but I couldn't help myself."

"I have been picturing you as well, Daddy. And last night...I wasn't tired, I was so turned on with your hands on me, I had to find relief."

"It's ok, baby girl. I get it..." His hand still rubbing her back gently. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yes, Daddy. And I love you too, so much."

"This isn't right, Allie."

"I know..." She runs her hand up his chest, around to the back of his neck. "But it is our little secret." He moves his face close to hers, his forehead pressed against hers, holding it there for a moment before he takes her mouth with his. He kisses her deeply, passionately, the way no man should ever kiss his daughter. The way lovers would kiss. She whimpers into his mouth, shifting now so she is straddling him. Her tongue invades his mouth as her hands move to his hair, her fingers twisting in it. He lets out a sound that's close on a growl as his hands move to her hips, pulling her firmly against his rock-hard dick, pushing against the crotch of her jeans. She gasps into his mouth and grinds down against him.

"Take me to bed, Daddy." She says, before kissing him deeply again. There was a brief pause, before he moaned into her mouth again, and stood, easily lifting her as she wrapped her legs around his hips. There was another moment of hesitation at the top of the stairs, as they were between her bedroom door, and the bedroom that he shared with Sara. But he pushed forward and brought her into his room, his marital bed. He lay his little girl out on the bed that she had been conceived in and stood back to look down at her.

"You are beautiful, Allison." He spoke.

"Thank you, Daddy." She says, a flush on her cheeks as his eyes moved over her. She moves her hands to the button of her jeans and undoes them. She slides down the fly and lifts her hips off the bed. His hands reach for the waist of the jeans, and he tugs them down over her hips, and off her legs. She half sits up and takes of her shirt, leaving her laying on the bed in just a simple pink lace bra and panties, her long hair fanned out on the bed beside her. The look in his eyes as they roam over her young body is enough to make her shudder. He lifted his shirt over his head, and tossed it aside with her jeans, and then removed his sweats. His boxer briefs hugged him, and he was hard. The bed dipped as he knelt on it, crawling over her, looking down on her face before he took her mouth again, still with as much passion as the first kiss minutes before. She moaned, her hands lifting to his chest, and moving around to his back as she arched slightly. His lips moved from her mouth, along her jaw and to her neck. She turned her head to the side giving him better access to her neck as he kissed and gently nipped at it with his teeth.

"Oh, Daddy." She groaned. His mouth skimmed over her neck and shoulder, across her collar bone as he slipped one of his hands behind her back and unclasped her bra. He pulled back then to look at her as he removed it from her body.

"I meant what I said when you first showed me these. Such perfect little titties." He sighed, before bringing his mouth down and flicking one of her nipples with his tongue. She moaned loudly as she arched off the bed. His mouth closed over her breast now, tongue still working her nipple as his other hand cupped and rubbed the other, rolling her nipple between his finger and thumb. He switched breasts, and she was moving below him, moaning as her head tipped back, eyes closed.

"Look at me, Allie." He says, and her eyes snapped to his. "Good girl. Keep those eyes on Daddy as he pleasures his little slut."

"Yes, Daddy." She gasped. He continued to tease her nipples for awhile, before kissing lower, down her stomach until he was settled between her thighs. She kept her eyes on his as he kissed her above her panties, then rubbed his nose against her crotch.

"Oh, baby girl...you smell amazing." He groaned. She cried out and ground her hips against his face. He hooked his fingers in the thin lace and ripped them from her body. The gasp she let out quickly turned to a moan as his mouth was on her, his tongue sliding between her lips, parting her folds as he moved towards her clit.

"Oh god." She moaned. She had had oral sex before. Men had gone down on her, but she quickly realized that the guys she had been with had nothing compared to her Daddy. His tongue worked her into a frenzy. She was panting, and gasping, crying out his name as he expertly licked, and sucked, flicked over her clit. He sucked her lips into his mouth, as his tongue pushed through them and into her weeping pussy. His hands moved from her hips to her ass cheeks, pulling her up so her hips were off the bed.

"So delicious, baby girl." He moaned before going back to eating her little pussy.

"Yes, Daddy. Eat my pussy..." She groaned. He bought her higher and higher, until she was screaming in orgasm and cumming on his face. She barely had time to come down before he was hovering over her again, his boxers pushed away and his hard cock was brushing against her dripping opening.

"You sound so perfect when you cum for me, Allie. Such a good little girl for your Daddy..."

"Mm..." She whimpered.

"I'm going to fuck you, baby girl." He said, lowering his mouth to her ear. "This little pussy is mine now, Allie."

"Yes, Daddy." She groaned. "It's yours!" And then she was crying out as he pushed into her for the first time. He buried himself to the hilt, holding his thick length inside of her.

"So fucking tight." He groaned, dropping his forehead against hers. He held for a moment, before he started to move. Pulling back so just the tip was in her, and pushing forward again over and over, slowly but with such force.

"Oh my god that feels so good." She gasped. "I feel so full with you inside me, Daddy."

"Yeah? You like your Daddy's dick deep inside you like this?" He asked as he pushed into her fully and held again.

"Fuck yes." She groaned, trying to move her hips against him. His hand moved to pin her to the bed by her hips.

"Stay still, baby girl." He kept her pinned by her hips and started to thrust harder, faster. The only sound in the room now was the sound of Will Marsh fucking his daughter. The sound of her wet little pussy as it took his cock over and over, the sound of their breathing as he moved, his forehead pressed against hers as they just looked into each others' eyes, not caring that what they were doing was wrong, driven by lust. Every time he bottomed out in her, he ground his hips, so his pelvic bone stimulated her clit. She was getting closer and closer to orgasm, feeling it build in her stomach. Her hands moved to his back as she arched, trying to get closer to him, wanting to be able to move with him but he pushed her hips back down, pinning her to the bed again as he sped up and fucked her harder still. She couldn't take it anymore, the tingling in her stomach intensified and she cried out.

"Please, Daddy! Oh god I am going to cum!"

"Yes, baby. That's a good girl cum on Daddy's dick." He moans. "Such a perfect little slut for Daddy, that's it, Allie." He encouraged, and with that her head fell back against the pillow, and his name ripped from her throat as a scream as her body went rigid, her thighs the only thing to move, quivering as her orgasm hit. He felt her body relax as she came, her already tight pussy tightening like a vise around him and it drove him over the edge. He let out a roar as he pushed as deep as he could into her, shooting rope after rope of cum into his daughter's pussy. Feeling his cum pouring into her triggered another orgasm, not as strong as the first, but her body shuddered as she whimpered and came on his cock again. In the after math, his face was buried in the crook of her neck, his body pushing her into the mattress as they caught their breath.

When he moved and pulled his softening cock from her, she shuddered again, moaning as she felt a mix of their cum leaking from her pussy.

"Allison..." He spoke softly. "What...what have we done?"

"I...we...." She stutters, sitting up on the bed.

"Go. Go clean yourself up. This can never happen again. Oh god." He hangs his head. She quickly scrambles from the bed and gathers her close, trying to keep her thighs squeezed together so their cum doesn't drip from her. She goes to the bathroom across the hall and locks the door behind herself before she lets the tears come. He regrets it. He regrets touching her, yet all she wants is for him to take her again. She showers, cleaning herself, and then dresses in sweats and a tank top. She listens for any sign of him before she heads downstairs in search of something to eat. After she has eaten, and cleaned up the dishes he joins her in the kitchen.

"Hi." She says softly. "I was just finishing some lunch." He nods as she gets a water. They avoid each other for the rest of the afternoon, and when Sara get's home from work if she notices anything amiss between them she doesn't comment on it.

"I am sorry I have to work for the first while that you are home." Sara says, as they stand cleaning up after dinner. Will has moved to the living room.

"It's ok! I know you will have some time off next week for Christmas." Allison says.

"Did you and your Dad have a good day?"

"Oh! Yea, we didn't do much. I had a pretty lazy day to be honest, first real day off and all."

"Well, make sure you get up to something tomorrow with him! He has been looking forward to having his little girl home for awhile. He took extra time off and everything."

"I will." Allison smiles at her mom. Sara heads to bed early again, leaving Will and Allison in the living room. He resumes the movie from the night before, neither of them saying much, just comments about certain parts of the movie as usual.

"I don't regret it." Allison comments as the credits roll at the end of the movie.

"Allison...I'm your father."

"I know. I know we shouldn't have, but I can't bring myself to regret it."

"If your mother ever found out..."

"Are you going to tell her? I'm certainly not." Allison said, looking over at him.

"No. God no..." Will lets out a breath. "But Allison..."

"But nothing, Daddy. We fucked. We can't change that. We both wanted it, so we did it."

"But we shouldn't want it."

"No, we shouldn't. But here we are." She shrugs. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Daddy."

"Goodnight, Allison." He nods. She heads up to her bedroom, pulling the door almost closed before changing for bed, and laying there looking up at the ceiling. Beside her, her phone lights up with an incoming text. She picks it up, and sees that it is from him, her CuriousDDY.

'I don't regret it either, baby girl. As wrong as it may be, I can't stop thinking about it. About how your tight little pussy felt wrapped around me. About how beautiful you looked coming undone for me, moaning my name. Come to me when your mom leaves for work tomorrow. We have to be smart about this, baby girl. We have to be smart...get some rest.'

She sends him back a heart emoji, and grins as she puts her phone down, and snuggles in for the night. Looks like Christmas Break at the Marsh residence is about to become a very memorable one indeed.

12