Merry Christmas Daddy, Again

Story Info
The fun continues with Allie and her Daddy.
3.2k words
4.53
33.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters over 18**

We are also Hockey_Couple and have been trying to post this story since 2 days after Merry Christmas Daddy published, but for some reason it's not publishing from the other account but others are, so here we go!​​​

When Allison woke the next morning, it was to the sound of someone moving around downstairs. She checked the time on her phone and saw that it was only 6am, so she knew it would be her mom, Sara. Sara always got up early, and got a workout in before heading into work, leaving directly from the gym. Allison waited until she heard the front door close, and the keyless entry pad alert that the door had been locked before slipping from her bed, and to the window that faced the front of the house. She stood back as not to be seen in case Sara looked up towards her window for any reason. When she saw Sara pull away from the house, Allison quickly used the bathroom, checking her hair and brushing her teeth. Wearing just a faded shirt of her fathers that she liked to sleep in, she quietly made her way to his open bedroom door.

"Daddy?" She asked softly in case he was still sleeping. Will, however, was sitting up against the headboard of his and Sara's bed, his chest bare, the sheets covering from his waist down.

"Good morning, Baby girl." He says, smiling at his daughter. "How did you sleep?"

"I tossed and turned a fair bit again." She says, stepping into the room. "But more from anticipation, I believe."

"I know the feeling." Will chuckles. "It took a lot to not come to your bedroom last night after Mom was asleep."

"She's gone, I watched her drive away."

"I tracked the vehicle app, she's almost at the gym."

"And she will go right to work?"

"Yes, baby girl. We have the house to ourselves for the day."

"Good." Allison smirks and moves to the bed. She tugs on the sheet, exposing her father's already hard cock to her. "Have you been thinking of me, Daddy?" She asks innocently as she crawls on the bed, keeping her eyes on his as she gets between his legs.

"I have been thinking of you, Allie." He says, watching her every move. When she is between his thighs, she sits back on her knees, and reaches for the hem of the shirt she is wearing. She pulls it over her head and tosses it aside, leaving her completely naked in front of her father.

"I like that you call me Allie." She admits as she moves to straddle him.

"You can be so many different things for me. My perfect little girl, Allison. Baby girl. And of course, my naughty little slut, Allie." Will says, his hands running up and down her sides before settling on her hips, pulling her tight against him. She whimpers as he brings his mouth to her ear, his breath hot against her neck. "Be a good girl, Allie."

"Fuck." She groans, before turning her head to the side and biting his bottom lip. "I've never been with anyone like you before. I've always loved reading about an older, more dominate man, and of course seen it in porn and I have craved it. Not too much, not over the top."

"No, baby girl. Not too much...just enough to please you, to drive you wild." His lips brush against hers, his tongue flicking over her bottom lip. "Daddy will make you feel good, baby girl. But first...first you need to do something for Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy." She says softly, before kissing him deeply, grinding her already dripping pussy against him. Her lips move along his jaw, and down his neck. Will shifts, moving so he is laying propped against the pillows. Allie continues to kiss and lick her way down his body, sinking her teeth into his hip as she looks up at him.

"Allie..." He groans. She smirks at him, and then gets between his thighs. She wraps her hand around his shaft and squeezes gently before stroking.

"So hard for me, Daddy..." She sighs, leaning in to tentatively flick her tongue over the head.

"Jesus Christ." He groans, his head falling back against the pillows. She lets out a soft chuckle and wraps her lips around the head of his cock, humming softly as she pushes her mouth down a little, making sure to push some spit out to mix with his precum, keeping him nice and wet as she works her mouth on him, concentrating on the head as her hand continues to squeeze and stroke the base. Will's hands come up and gather her hair in a ponytail, holding it in one of his hands as the other falls back against the bed.

"That's a good little slut, Allie. Such a good little cock sucker, aren't you?" He asks, looking down at her. She hums a response, and sinks lower on his cock, her tongue flicking along the head and underside. She hollows her cheeks and looks into his eyes as she starts to bob her head now, keeping the perfect pressure as she sucks her father's cock for the first time. He watches her for a few moments, but the sight of his own daughter with her mouth around him is almost too much.

"Allie...that mouth." He groans. "I won't last." This only encourages her, and she starts to bob her head a little more on him, moaning as she twists her hand around the base. He groans out and grips the back of her head as he pushes his hips up and cums in his little girl's mouth. She moans as she swallows his cum eagerly, and then licks his cock clean before sitting back on her knees again.

"I don't want to think about how you managed to become such a good little cock sucker, do I?" Will half laughs as he catches his breath. "Jesus, Allison. That was the best blow job I have ever received."

"Thank you, Daddy." Allison smirks. The moment is interrupted by the sound of the door code beeping as it is being entered. Allison gasps, her eyes wide as she looks at Will.

"Go." He mouths. She gets off the bed, and silently scampers across the hallway naked, and into her room, pulling the door until its almost closed. Her breath catches as she hears Sara on the steps and going to Her's and Will's bedroom.

"Forgot my damn gym card." Sara says. "You aren't up yet?"

"I was just going to get up and see if Allie was up and ready for breakfast." She hears Will say to her mom.

"Since when do you call her Allie? You know I hate shortening her name."

"I was just testing it out." Will replies. "Not sure I like it either."

"Well, just make sure you don't laze around the house all day. I'll see if she's awake." Sara says. Allison darts to her bed and pulls the covers up, closing her eyes. She hears Sara push the door open, but keeps her eyes closed, willing her heart to calm down, wondering if Sara can hear it in the silent room.

"She's still asleep." Sara says softly to Will. "It's so good to have her home."

"It really is." Will agrees. "See you later, honey."

"See you." Sara leaves again, and when the door closes and locks, Allison lets out the breath she had been holding as she sits up in her bed.

"That was close." Will says, standing in her doorway now, wearing a pair of sweats, and tossing her shirt to her. "Too close."

"Yeah." Allie says.

"Get ready, we will go for breakfast, and we need to talk about this."

"But...I didn't cum." She pouts.

"I know." He smirks at her and walks off. Allison gets up, and ready for the day, meeting him downstairs. He drives them to a diner just on the other side of town where they ordered breakfast.

"I meant what I said last night, we need to be smart about this. If your mom finds out, we are done for. This will destroy our family." Will says as they wait for their food.

"I know." Allison says. "I don't want that to happen."

"Maybe we shouldn't even continue. Maybe we should just forget about the whole thing." Will sighs.

"Is that what you want?" She snaps her eyes to his. He is silent for a moment before blowing out a breath.

"No. That's not what I want." He sighs. "I want so many things, and I know I shouldn't, but god help me, I want them."

"Then how are we going to make this work?" Allie asks.

"Well, we need to make sure we don't get caught." Will says. Their food arrives and they smile at the server, waiting for her to walk away. "Tell me why you go on that site."

"Boredom I guess." Allison shrugs. "I like the thrill of talking to a stranger, the sexual aspect of getting off with them, but also the build-up. I've been role playing more than anything, but it's hard to find someone that is decent at it."

"I've role played since I was younger than you are now."

"What roles do you like?" She asks.

"Daddy daughter, obviously. But also, brother sister, teacher student. I have done some cop roles as well but tend to stay away from them."

"I had never really thought about the Daddy thing until I started chatting on there, but it was an instant turn on." Allie says. "Why...do you go on there?"

"Well...I guess I'm lonely." Will admits. "I love your mom...but things are different than when we were younger. Her sex drive is pretty much non-existent these days, and mine is higher than ever. I role play, occasionally phone, always with my work phone of course."

"Mom doesn't look at your work phone?"

"No. She doesn't, but even if she did, I am always careful about deleting the history and call logs." They chat about the site, and some of their experiences on there as they finish breakfast, and then head back to his truck.

"So... ground rules?" Will says as they sit in the parking lot.

"Always make sure mom is not on her way home before I start to give you a blow job." Allison nods.

"Yes, that is a good one." Will chuckles. "And if we fool around while she's home, we need to find a way to keep you quiet."

"Your hand over my mouth could work..."

"Or your panties in your mouth." Will smirks. "Tell me why you like the slutty part of it? You seemed to really enjoy me calling you my little slut."

"I don't really know. I guess it's just a fetish. I like being called names; I like it a little rough. Hair pulling, spanking, light choking. It's a huge turn on."

"You really are so sexy." Will says. "I should be shocked, and mad at you for being a naughty little thing, but if I get to benefit from it, I can't very well be mad."

"Don't call me Allie in front of her anymore." Allison says.

"I won't." He nods, as he starts the truck and heads towards home. "And you should probably stick to Dad in front of her, not Daddy."

"Yeah." Allison agrees. They pull into the driveway, and Will shuts off the truck.

"Inside, Allie. When I come upstairs, I expect you to be naked, laying on her side of the bed fingering that tight little hole that belongs to me now. Understood?"

"Yes, Daddy." She says, immediately turned on. She gets out of the truck and goes straight to her parents' bedroom, removing her clothes and laying back on the bed with her legs spread. She can feel her juices dripping from her pussy and down over her ass. Her fingers tease her clit for a moment before she starts fingering herself, moaning for him.

"Good girl." His voice comes from the doorway. She opened her eyes, and watches as he removes his shirt, and his jeans. He is rock hard in his tight boxer briefs, grabbing and rubbing himself as he watches her play with her pussy.

"Touch me..." She moans.

"You want me to touch you, baby?"

"Yes. Please..." She moans. "Please touch me, Daddy."

"I came so hard watching that video you sent me of your fingers in this little pussy."

"Oh god yes." Allie moans, as her fingers slide in and out with ease.

"My god, you are sexy." Will groans, as he moves closer now, pushing his boxers off and getting on his knees on the bed. "That little body of yours is so fucking tight. So toned...you are so much sexier than your mom."

"Really, Daddy?"

"Yes, Allie. And I am going to use this tight little body of yours while you are home. No hooking up with anyone while you are here, just Daddy. You got that?"

"Yes!" She cries out, her thighs shaking. "Just you, Daddy."

"Who's little slut are you?"

"I am your little slut, Daddy. Yours to use. You own this body."

"Fuck...good girl. Get on your knees. Get that ass in the air." He is fisting his cock now, watching her, ready to take his little girl. She scrambles to her hands and knees and gets her ass in the air like he commanded. She groans loudly as he leans in and runs his tongue from her dripping pussy, right up to flick it over her tight ass.

"Oh god." She moans.

"Oh...does my little slut like that?" He asks. "Hmm? Do you like having this little asshole touched?" He flicks his tongue over her again, and she gasps, grabbing at the sheets as she pushes back. "Such a great ass, baby." He spreads her cheeks with his hands, and starts to lick and suck at her pussy, eating her from behind, alternating between that and rimming her tight hole.

"Oh fuck...yes, Daddy. Yes!" She cries out. "I love having my ass played with."

"Good slut." He says, slapping her ass. "Such a good little slut." He continues to use his mouth on her until she cums, and then as she's coming down, he kneels behind her, and thrusts his cock into her, his hands on her hips. She immediately starts to move with him, meeting his thrusts as she pushes back, her ass bouncing off his thighs.

"That feels so good." She moans. "Yes, fuck me, Daddy."

"Your pussy is so fucking tight." Will groans. "So much tighter and fresher than Mommy's worn-out pussy...oh fuck I love this tight little 18-year-old pussy."

"Harder, Daddy." She groans. He starts thrusting into her harder, slapping her ass again, and again, and it doesn't take long before he feels her tighten around him even more, and then she is crying out her release. He quickly follows, filling her little pussy with his cum.

"Fuck me." He falls on the bed beside her, catching his breath.

"Mom is insane for not wanting you to fuck her like that every day, Daddy. It's only been twice, and I know I will never get enough."

"You can have me as much as we can manage while you are home, baby girl. But remember the rules. Mom can never find out."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I won't tell."

They get cleaned up, and straighten out the bed, before Allison calls up some of her old friends to see if they are around for a get together. She ends up meeting up with a couple of the girls she went to school with, and spends the evening catching up, talking about their first semesters away, and how things have been going. When she gets home that night, Will is sitting alone in the living room watching a hockey game.

"Hey, baby girl. Have fun with your friends?" He asks.

"I did." She says, looking around. "Where is mom?"

"She went up already, she's asleep." Will says. "She said to let you know tomorrow is her last day and she will be around for the next week or so."

"Is she a sound sleeper, Daddy?" Allison asks, grinning as she bites her lip. Will raises an eyebrow at her, but pushes his sweats down, his cock growing as it comes into view.

"Be quiet, baby girl. But get over here, give Daddy that little pussy again." She shimmies out of her jeans and panties as she walks to the chair and straddles him. There is no build up, no foreplay as she just sits in his lap, and takes him inside of her.

"I've been so wet all night just thinking about coming home to you." She says softly against his ear.

"Such a little slut. You should have been having fun with your friends, but you were thinking about your father deep inside you like this weren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy." She sighs as she starts to rock back and forth, keeping him deep. "I love that you can get hard for me this quickly, even after I made you cum twice already today."

"I've had a lot of pent-up frustration." Will chuckles. "Plus, I'm not that old you know." One of his hands moves to her hip, while the other pulls her top up, and over her tits.

"You like these don't you?" She asks, her eyes widening just a little, biting her lip to tease him as she pushes her chest out.

"I do, baby. They are so firm and perky." He pulls her bra down, exposing them to the cool air. "Such perfect little titties."

"Fuck." She gasps softly as he leans and takes a nipple between his teeth.

"Quiet, slut. Don't wake mommy." He scolds. She whimpers and bites her lip, holding back her moans as she rocks on him, and he licks and sucks her tits.

"Oh!" She gasps again as he bites her nipple. One of his hands comes up and covers her mouth, and then slides down to grip her throat.

"Will?" Sara calls from upstairs. "Is Allison home yet?" She looks right into her fathers' eyes, and grips him tighter, rocking harder on him now.

"Not yet." He calls back, choking her a little harder. "I texted, she said she will be home in about a half an hour. Go back to sleep."

"Ok." Sara calls back. Allison is silent as she continues to ride her father, the thrill of knowing her mom is still awake upstairs driving her. When all is silent from upstairs again, he lets go of her throat, and runs his hand to the back of her neck, pulling her face close to his.

"Cum, Allie. Cum for your Daddy." He commands, before catching her mouth with his, his tongue sliding against hers as they cum together, silently. When she's able too, she slips from his lap, and pulls her panties back on, keeping his cum inside of her.

"You never even asked if I was on the pill, Daddy." She smirked at him as she went towards the steps.

"I didn't really care if you were or not, Allie." He speaks.

"For the record, I am." She shrugs. "But I wouldn't care either. Goodnight, Daddy. I hope you know what you are getting yourself into." As she walks up the steps, she hears him sigh, and chuckle softly.