Merry Christmas Lawrence

Story Info
For Christmas you let me unwrap your wife.
2.4k words
3.69
24.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merry Christmas Lawrence

Not something I thought I would ever write but there you go. All characters are over 18 and in possession of clean driving licences.

I will place my thanks here to Dark Twisted Desires who provided me with welcome support and advice on writing a story.

*

Hi Lawrence

Hope you got home safe from the Office Christmas Party. Sad you had to leave it right after the meal as that's when the drinking and partying really started to get serious. But I know you had your reasons.

However, it was good that Samantha stayed on for the rest of the night. Your darling wife had a great time with the rest of the team and it has to be said there were a lot of admiring glances and outright leering when she started dancing with some of the other girls. That black party dress seriously flaunted her figure, in particular those awesome breasts!

The young boys were mesmerised and their tongues were practically dragging along the floor. When she took a break from the dance floor I watched Samantha walk over to the bar. She was quickly surrounded by the boys, offering her drinks while trying to look down her dress. It was definitely time for some senior management intervention.

When I approached the bar the boys grudgingly melted away and soon it was just myself and Samantha. We've all worked together for a number of years now, the three of us, and you know that your wife and I have a little bit of harmless flirting going on. Nothing lewd or vulgar, just pretty low key and fun. Tonight however I turned it up a degree or two, or three, or four.

Above the noise of the Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas", I spoke into her ear. I talked about the effect her dress was having on the younger members of staff and she laughed saying she was old enough to be their mother. I talked about the effect her dress was having on me and she smiled, shyly and demurely, which just made her even more desirable.

"There are lots of hot young women here tonight, you could probably have your pick." she teased.

I nodded in the direction of one of the pretty young secretaries who was on the dance floor. I think her party dress was purchased from Victoria's Secret.

"Hot," I said.

Then I indicated Kelly from the HR Department, that quite stunning 26 year old brunette in a figure hugging green dress, sitting at a nearby table.

"Hotter," I said and Samantha smiled.

Then I looked your wife in the eyes, toasted her with a glass of champagne and said with total sincerity.

"Hottest."

She laughed at my cheesy line and I must admit I wasn't exactly being Mr Smooth. It wasn't the night for that and there really wasn't the time.

Samantha caught me taking a quick glance at my watch.

"What time's your train?" she asked, a look of disappointment crossing her face.

My normal routine at these functions is to show face, dance with a few of the staff and then head over to Waverley Station to get the train back to Glasgow. Tonight was going to be different as I had booked a room here in the Edinburgh Sheraton Hotel where the Christmas Office Party was taking place.

"No train tonight," I replied.

"Tonight it's Room 619, along with a bottle of good champagne."

I gestured towards our fellow workers filling the dance floor as the DJ went with one of the Phil Spector Christmas classics.

"With the grateful thanks of the hotel manager for bringing this lot and their

Christmas bonuses. I asked him to make sure there were two glasses."

Oh Lawrence, on hearing that, the change of expression on Samantha's face said it all. There would be no need to waste further time on seduction lines. No need to dance around how this night was going to end. Your stunning wife was ready, willing and totally available.

Samantha's shoulder length blonde hair had been given some soft curls for the party night. Her blue eyes, soft pale skin and fine features which hinted at her Scandinavian ancestry were an awesome combination.

She has a slender body which accentuated the perkiness of those wonderful breasts and a pert little ass that begged for attention.

I once overheard one of our younger colleagues describe her as the Ultimate MILF. All his friends nodded in solemn agreement as their imaginations worked overtime. And here I am just one last nudge towards taking her to my room.

As we stood at the bar my hand moved over Samantha's, briefly touching her wedding band and engagement ring. This wasn't an accident on my part. It was a reminder that she was a married woman. That she was married to you, my work colleague and friend.

I watched her eyes for a response, for a flicker of shame or embarrassment. And that was what I got Lawrence, just a flicker and then it was gone.

She looked across at her table beside the dance floor. All the colleagues from her department were up dancing. No-one was watching us as I took her hand and led her out of the function suite to the cloakroom.

She may have mumbled something about needing to get home or check on the younger girls at the party but I never once felt her resist my lead.

We stood in the large lobby of the Sheraton while the attendant looked for Samantha's coat. We still held hands as we looked around at all the lovely Christmas decorations. Huge Christmas tree, beautiful tree ornaments, sparkling lights everywhere and songs of Christmas joy being piped throughout the building.

Everywhere guests and staff smiling, strangers wishing us a "Merry Christmas!"

All that wonderful Christmas spirit making what I was planning to do to Samantha feel so wonderfully lewd and decadent.

Coat collected we headed for the lifts, walking quickly, then pressing all the buttons while watching the displays, seeing the numbers dropping until one of the lifts arrived and its door opened. The mirrored walls and ceiling in the lift gave me a 360 degree view of your beautiful wife and I felt myself growing harder.

The lift doors closed and Samantha and I stood a few feet apart. I could smell her soft, alluring perfume as she drew slowly nearer. Our lips now so close, we stood there sensing the build up of desire until we couldn't resist it anymore.

Our kissing was frenzied, tongues dancing as our bodies pressed together. My hands ran wildly over your wife's body. At that moment I had no more poise or maturity than any of the younger guys back at the party. My hands cupped that tight fucking ass, pulling her towards me, letting her feel my growing desire. Fortunately for both of us my room was on the 6th floor. If it had been on the 16th floor we may never have made it.

When we entered my room I managed to regain some sense of control. I took the champagne from the ice bucket, filling two glasses and handing one to Samantha. We stood there, drinking the champagne, catching our breath.

You should have seen her Lawrence, standing there, framed by the floor to ceiling window, against a backdrop of the city with all its lights sparkling around her. Her smile, so sexy and wanton, she is completely irresistible.

We place our glasses down at the same time. Samantha comes to me, into my arms and we kiss again. This time it's slower, like we both know that we want to remember every second of what will happen next.

Our tongues swirl around, she gently bites my lip and then your sweet wife goes down on her knees in front of me. She runs her fingers over the outline of my cock as it tries to burst free from the confines of my trousers. Then, looking up at me, she slowly pulls down my zip and tugs out my rigid cock. Of course there is a thick dollop of pre-cum at the tip and she licks it off so slowly.

She holds my thick shaft in her hand, stroking slowly, appraising it, before licking me from base to tip. As her tongue moves up my shaft I hear her whisper,

"Big."

Her tongue moves further up.

"Bigger."

Then her tongue and soft lips are at the swollen head.

"Biggest!" she says, smiling up at me a moment before she takes me fully in her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the tip while one hand fondles my balls.

Her eyes continue to look up at me as I put my hand on her head. I see her place her hands behind her back, signalling her submission which I accept and so Lawrence, for the next few minutes, I fuck Samantha's face.

I use your wife like that, only stopping because I want more of her. I take her hand and lead her over to the big window overlooking the city and position myself behind her. I cup those wonderful breasts in my hands as she slowly grinds her ass against my cock.

With no small measure of reluctance I take my hands off her breasts and start to unzip her dress, watching as she slips out of it. Her black lace bra barely covers her stiffening nipples that are starting to push out the cups.

I am captivated as she reaches behind and unclasps her bra, letting it fall to the ground and I see those fucking wonderful titties are just sticking out, swaying ever so slightly. Then her panties are off and she stands naked

She comes to me and together we remove my clothes and then we move over to the large bed.

I am on top of her, kissing her, moving from her face to her throat. Then at last I reach her breasts and her nipples are so hard and swollen. I take each one in my mouth, sucking them hard, hearing your wife's moans of pleasure grow louder. I fill my mouth with as much of her tit as I can.

I move lower until my face is over her glistening, bare pussy. Her outer lips are swollen and her juices are flowing, her scent is intoxicating. Using my tongue I lick along her slit, opening her up, exposing her clit which I circle and tease. This has her pushing her hips upwards towards my face and I respond by pushing my tongue inside her, probing and exploring her.

I also move a finger inside her, gently fucking her soaked cunt as she starts to buck harder. It's only when I take my wet finger out and then press it against her tight little arsehole that her body stops moving. But my tongue continues licking and I feel the tension ease and I push my finger slowly up her arse.

"Please.........I haven't... oh God!" she whimpers.

She relaxes further and soon she is writhing in pleasure and I can feel her orgasm building. I take control, ignoring her pleading for release. I set the pace and she calls me names.

"You bastard!" she shouts.

"You dirty fucking bastard!"

"Let me fucking come!"

"Please," she begs.

And then I am ready and I take her past the point of no return.

Her legs are wrapped around me. Lawrence I would describe to you how she looked but my face is buried deep in her cunt and my finger up her arse and so my view is kind of limited. But she comes hard and she comes loud.

Samantha lies there, her cheeks flushed, her chest rising and falling and the hotel room sheets are soaked. She smiles up at me, just a little embarrassed maybe, but she makes no move to cover herself or do anything other than spread her legs for me.

I move up, between those legs with my cock now brushing against her wet thighs until it meets her pussy. I am so fucking hard and I am so desperate to be inside her. But I pause after penetrating her cunt by a couple of inches.

"Deep," I say, with what I hope is my wickedest smile.

She giggles like one of the young girls back at the party.

"Deeper," I say as I penetrate your wife further making her moan louder.

The look of anticipation on her face will live with me forever.

"Deepest," I moan as I slam into her forcefully, feeling how wonderfully tight and warm her pussy is as she grips me.

I fuck her hard. A bit rougher than I had thought I would but her soft cries and whimpers just inflamed me and the sight of those titties swaying as I pounded in to her pushed me over the edge.

Her head pulls back and I kiss her exposed neck as I continue to fuck her. She moans in my ear, she is biting me, clawing at me and I know she wants it hard. And I have to say it Lawrence, I savoured every moment. Every time I thrust into her I know I am stretching her, hurting her but it's what she wants. It's what I want and it continues until I feel her nails digging to my arse, drawing blood as she comes again with me inside her. Her cunt gripping my cock like a warm, velvet vice.

My final strokes into her are slower. I'm savouring them, trying to hold off that moment when it's all over. Perhaps she understands because her hand rises up and caresses my cheek and I finally start to come. Her eyes are locked on mine as spurt after spurt of cum flood her abused cunt. I thrust until I am empty and exhausted and I collapse beside her on the bed.

*

It would have been good to wake up with Samantha during the night, feeling her sucking me off before going back to sleep.

Or even having time in the morning to enjoy the shower before breakfast, washing each other intimately before one final fuck that would mean us taking another shower.

But that wasn't our plan Lawrence so that didn't happen.

Samantha left the hotel room after 2:30am without her panties and with my cum still inside her. The hotel concierge will have put her in a taxi and she should be home with you in about 30-40 minutes.

That should give you enough time to listen to this message before she arrives.

I hope this is everything you wanted.

Merry Christmas Lawrence.