All Comments on 'Merry Christmas Lawrence'

by AutumnGold

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I understand

I willingly, and eagerly, allowed my husband to give me to a colleague of his at a sales convention. I spent the night with the man in his suite while my husband slept in our room. It was a first and glorious experience for me. I was totally used, and I loved it. Thanks for rekindling the memory. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
While this was happening

Your wife was fucking three black men in your bed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too close for comfort

I guess it is one thing to share your wife if that is what you want but to do so with someone you know and will see again and she will see quite often is too much. Unless of course you also get off on the humiliation. As for the two "cheaters", if you call them that, work sex can be a huge problem should something go awry. There is an old saying " don't fish off the company pier" and that makes a lot of sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dear Corpse

I wonder how quickly you can get a fly to Australia or New Zealand ? That’s only if you have at least two brain cells.

Well, you can run but you never can hide.

Mia familia esta nella tu dappertutto del mondo. Enjoy while you still can, corpse

Happy new short year.

ps. You may meet my slut wife on the other side, I wonder if you’re gonna recognize her. We have improved her body and face Picasso like. Like, LOL

AutumnGoldAutumnGoldover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for taking the time to comment

Really glad it brought back some great memories.

Writing it made me long for the old debauched office parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit confusing how she went from fdithful

To cheating simply because he said he was staying there that night and had two glasses of champagne.

That’s all it takes to get a woman to fuck you is to tell her that you’ve got a hotel room and a bottle of booze?

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 3 years ago

Just another POS story!

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

I wondered where this was going

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Bull

One more bullshit cuckold story by another author new to LW. If this is all you have, please go back to incest. It fits you better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn, cut some slack!!!!

If you're not into LW, click out and go for something else. I gave it a 4, and I thought it was well executed. Not original, but there ARE only so many ways to do this; was competently done.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

"I hope this is everything you wanted."

Unless it included pictures for the divorce any real man would give her, I dont know how it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A different way to tell the story.

We read it together and enjoyed it, because it reminded us of my first time. I was too nervous the first time we tried it, with two men watching me expectantly, and chickened out. I told my husband it would never start like that, with him there. So it happened as in the story, with him setting me up with someone we both knew and liked. I was surprised, then turned on, and finally able to let loose and simply enjoy myself, which is all my husband ever wanted for me. As I developed confidence, I was able to let him in, and we grew into our roles. We have a great life with family, friends, careers, and our own wonderful sex together. But we also enjoy playing cuckold and cuckoldress, sometimes. It makes me feel like a hot woman, and he enjoys being married to a hot woman who sometimes takes her panties down for another man and lets her husband watch her become a slut for his cock.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Interesting concept and flow. Pseudo seductive yet planned?? Hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

if my wife ever stepped out on me she best pray i never find out because it would be her fatal mistake and if i did find out i would wait for the whore wife to come home and sleep. Once she is in a deep sleep i would douse her with gasoline and set her on fire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumnGold@AutumnGold
So I have managed to submit a few stories and enjoyed the process and I am looking at a few more in different categories, I enjoy chatting and exploring what excites myself and others and the different roles we take on.. The name Autumn Gold comes from looking out the window...