Meryl and Mitch Pt. 05 - Addendum

Story Info
Wrap-up talk with Carmella after the four-way. No sex.
676 words
4.41
1.6k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest you read parts 1 through 4, but it's not necessary.

Several quite moments passed as we each came to grips with what happened. When Meryl invited us to stay, Carmella said she needed to work in the morning. I pointed out I'm paying for a hotel I'm not using. In short, we got dressed, and Meryl and Mitch put on their robes. I ordered a rideshare to Carm's place and we paused to say good night to our hosts.

I hugged Meryl for a long time, feeling her press herself against my body. "You're an amazing woman with a very special power to bring joy to those fortunate enough to meet you, and understand."

"That's very sweet, dear." She actually blushed. "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Please don't mention this to any of the Dallas School Girls. They are such gossips."

"Of course. My lips," I kissed her softly, "are sealed."

Carm took my place in Meryl's arms as I moved to Mitch. He put out his hand to shake mine, but I spread my arms. "I think we're past a handshake, don't you?" I pulled him into a strong hug. "I will not forget you, Mitch."

Carm chimed in, "You never forget your first." She turned to include all of us in her field of view. "Thank you for including me."

Mitch smiled, "It's never a bad idea to introduce nice people to nice people."

Meryl wrapped an arm around his waist and called the elevator.

By the time we reached the ground floor, the doorman had our rideshare waiting. As Carm and I rode through the dark streets, she turned my face to hers for a soft, loving kiss.

I felt I had to ask, "You said we need to talk?"

Her voice was quiet; almost shy. "Can I say again how hot it made me to find a guy who is not afraid to experiment? Who's not strangled by the stigma of sexual preference or differing anatomy?"

"There was a moment when I thought I'd be strangled."

She laughed and caressed my face. "I could fall for you, mister."

"Really, Carm? You wouldn't prefer a man closer to your own age?"

"It's not a daddy thing. The younger guys just don't measure up, after spending time with people like Meryl and Mitch. And you. It's about confidence in yourself, and looking after your partner's pleasure."

She paused, sitting back for a moment, looking me straight in the eyes. "Wait. You're not married or anything, are you?"

"Not married. Maybe 'or anything' is a better choice, recently. But, after tonight, I suspect it's nothing that would get in our way."

"Good. I believe you. And besides, I owe you a chance to taste my cunt. You know. For real."

"But not tonight."

"No."

"Probably not this trip."

The car pulled up in front of a modern apartment building. We got out, allowing the driver time to pull away before we turned to each other. Carm gestured, "This is me. Only two stories, but you can't beat the view of the hookers and drug dealers."

I took her in my arms, kissing her with a deep longing.

"I have lots of reasons to visit Dallas."

"I'd love a personal tour of Tinseltown. Do you know any actors?" She giggles.

"None you've heard of. But I do have a yearly pass for me and a guest at the L.A. City Zoo."

"Oh. Big shot. I'm getting hot all over."

I kiss her again.

"Good night, Carmella."

"Good night. Stay in touch."

I call myself a rideshare as I wait for her to get inside her building.

Back at the hotel, the message light was blinking on the phone. Meryl's voice sounded tired, but sweet. "Hello, dear. Don't forget to return Roxanne's panties before you leave town."

I picked up the panties and lay on the bed. I held them to my nose, then licked the thick spot in the crotch.

Still wearing my clothes, I drifted off, wondering what tomorrow will bring.