Meryl and Mitch Pt. 04

Story Info
Mature group sex with male/male bisexuality and young woman.
770 words
4.56
5.2k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male/male bisexuality. If that's not for you, you may want to skip to part 5 to see how the story ends. In any case, I suggest you read parts 1 through 3, but it's not necessary.

As everyone began to descend from their orgasmic pinnacle, Meryl looked me in the eyes and said, quite matter-of-fact, "You haven't tasted Carmella's pussy, have you, dear?" Before Carm could respond, Meryl looked to Mitch "Precious, I did rather promise him a taste." With a speed that belied his years, Mitch climbed off Carmella and scrambled over my face. He was holding out his hard dick, dripping Carm's cum. Still straddling my cock, Meryl purred. "It's time, dear. Mitch has been so patient. And her pussy does taste so yummy."

I saw Carm hide a smile behind her fingers, her eyes wild with lust. Mitch's cock was so close I could smell her arousal. Meryl began rocking her hips on my cock.

Carm slid over and kissed me. "Do it. Suck my cum off this wonderful man's cock."

And I did. Opening my mouth to welcome this new experience, Carms' cunt nectar dripped across my tongue; delicious. Meryl was now fucking me hard, screaming "Dear yes dear." I saw Carm staring at me, frantically dragging four fingers across her clit and into her soggy pussy.

With a strange clarity, I realized that Mitch was only doing what I have done with many women. I shared the juice of their (or other's) pussy off my cock without a second thought. I tried to think of all the things I love in a blowjob.

Mitch looked a bit surprised when I reached around to grab his ass cheeks, but his usual gentle smile returned as I pulled him down, slowly taking his long cock into my throat. I felt my own cock swell as my hips thrust upward. Meryl shrieked.

I started licking around the head. I brought one hand down to lightly caress his balls and he slowly pushed deeper. Feeling him get bigger inside my mouth gave me a sudden thrill. Fucking Meryl faster and harder, I matched the speed of my mouth sliding back and forth over this incredible cock.

I heard Carm shout my name and looked down to see her sucking Meryl's bare chest where her nipples used to be. Insane with lust, she shouted again, "DO IT! TASTE MY CUM! GIVE HIM THE FUCKING BLOWJOB OF HIS FUCKING LIFE!"

Mitch was beside himself. He was in the back of my throat, fucking me with passionate abandon. Catching his cock head against my palate, I swallowed hard, letting my throat muscles massage the sensitive ridge. Mitch cried out "YES!" so I did it again. "FUCK!"

Meryl was screaming something about cumming, but I could only hear Mitch begging me to NEVER FUCKING STOP! I deep throated him one more time and his cock swelled as he filled my mouth with cum. I coughed, then remembered how Janice pulls back so just the head is in her mouth. This gave me several more manageable mouthfuls of salty Mitch to swallow.

I bucked my hips up and fired cum deep inside Meryl. Another shriek and I could feel her squirting over my cock and balls.

Humming softly, Mitch lifted off my face and down my body. "The cowboys cry 'Ka-yippie aye!' Deep in the heart of Texas" His dick, still half-hard, dripped along my chest. Suddenly, there was Carm, licking the cum and saliva off my chest. Grabbing my head, she kissed me with a ferocious passion, ramming her tongue into my throat, deliriously scooping the remains of her and him and me into her mouth.

I felt Meryl rock forward on my hips. I opened my eyes to see her resting her hand on Carmella's bare back. "Easy, darling." In contrast to the raspy screams of moments ago, her voice is soft and calming. "Carmella, sweety, give the man a chance to breath. He's had a big day."

Carm slowed to softly kissing and licking my chest. Mitch was standing above Meryl, offering his hand to help her stand up. Carm sighed, "Oh god," and slid down to gently suck my soft penis. I wanted to reciprocate but my limbs wouldn't move. Once she was certain of a job well done, Carm climbed back up my body. Bringing her face close to mine, her breath carried the essence of all our mutual pleasure.

"We need to talk, mister."

I smile.

"I mean, we really need to talk."

Then Mitch was standing over us, holding a glass with ice and amber liquid. "Whiskey?"