Meryl and Peter go Clubbing

Story Info
Meryl gets to be a Club Hostess.
8.9k words
3.7
12.3k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter saw Meryl as she turned into the living room and was stunned. Her heavily made up face with deep red lipstick, eye shadow, blush to highlight her cheeks were more than he had ever seen her wear. Her new dress was an extremely short, slinky black satin slip dress that clung to every curve of her body while barely covering her ass. It had a deep V-neck that exposed a lot of her cleavage and to add to the allure, her nipple piercings just showed through the fabric, and Meryl had loosened the spaghetti straps so the dress hung even further down her breasts. She did a little twirl and that is when Peter noticed the bare back and her four inch, clear, open toed heels made her already long legs seem longer. He liked the added detail of her nail polish on both her fingers and toes matching her lipstick. She looked very sexy. Not bad at all for a professional business woman in her mid-forties.

"Wow, you're one gorgeous woman Mrs Jones. Maybe we should order a pizza and stay in to have some fun instead." Peter said only half joking because he was getting more and more turned on looking at her.

"No way Slave, with Kendrick away for a month, you owe me an interesting evening out and aren't getting off the hook that easy," She shot back quickly but chuckled after saying it letting him know she was also playing. "Dinner first and then afterwards this Club sounds to be just our kind of place, good music, dancing, sexy bodies, and lots of black flesh to look at."

Meryl was sure that her outfit was going to attract plenty of attention, she hoped Peter would once again realize how lucky he was and get totally aroused when guys stared and possibly even hit on her at the club. She planned on flaunting herself the way she so enjoyed doing during their frequent bar adventures. Maybe there would even be a really good looking black guy or two there who she would want to dance with, and maybe more? She was really missing Kendrick's delicious cock. Peter's just did not really do it for her any more, as she repeatedly reminded him.

It was when they were walking to the car that Peter noticed his Mistress' breasts jiggling freely under her dress which meant she wasn't wearing a bra. His excitement grew some more as did his curiosity; he wondered if she had bothered to wear any panties.

He got his answer soon enough when he acted the gentleman, opening the car door for her. There was no way she could get in with her extremely short skirt without showing her under garments. Meryl was aware his eyes were fixed upon her legs and at the right moment she opened them revealing the tiniest sheer thong Peter had ever seen. He could see her pussy through the material but also her lips were pushing out from the sides of her panties. Peter's cock continued to stir in his pants as he got in the driver's seat and drove away.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Peter turned into the valet parking service. The young attendant who appeared to be a young nineteen year old college student approached the vehicle opening the door for Meryl. He got quite the surprise when she put her right leg out of the car and slowly exposed herself to him. His eyes widened before a sly smile developed on his face. Peter stood back watching his wife's brazen display of her thong with some question but also pride. His wife was going to be the talk of the restaurant staff for sure.

Then she took it up another notch when she accidentally spilled some items from her purse before getting out. The young attendant dutifully went to help retrieve them for her, Meryl left her legs open giving him a much closer view of her sheer thong and pussy. The adrenaline was racing through her body by doing something so blatantly naughty and with Peter just a few feet away. Peter knew that the spill was accidental but it didn't change how erotic it was to see another man down between his wife's legs looking up her dress staring at her almost completely exposed pussy.

As always, heads turned as Peter escorted Meryl into the restaurant and then to their table. They both were enjoying the attention she was getting, and Meryl decided to push things further. She made a point of flirting with the waiter and he was responding, as he looked down her dress every chance he had.

Looking around them, Meryl noticed a couple of good looking black guys at the next table who were eyeing her up. As dinner progressed she occasionally gave them a seductive little smile. She casually even turned in her seat so they could get a better view of her legs and thighs. It was a fun little tease she was enjoying that she knew Peter would be sure to notice.

With dinner finished they got up from the table to go to the club, Meryl made sure to spread her legs wide enough as she stood so the guys got a good look at her panties. She made eye contact with them as they passed by their table and one of them, a really good looking young stud, gave her a knowing wink which gave her a rush throughout her body. Maybe a future client, she wondered.

"Looks like you have an appreciative audience dear," Peter chirped with a little laugh.

At the Club, they took a table at the edge of the dance floor and continued to drink, chat and watch the action. They had downed a couple of glasses of champagne when Meryl pulled her husband onto the dance floor. Peter knew there was something about dancing that made Meryl happy as well as acting like a natural aphrodisiac.

The music picked up and Meryl started shaking her ass and raised her hands above her head while twisting side to side. Peter could see it was highlighting her bouncing breasts, it almost seemed like she was advertising the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. It also lifted the bottom of her dress to the point where you could catch a glimpse of her ass cheeks if you were looking and a lot of people were.

Peter had figured out what she was doing but wasn't sure how far she was willing to go. She moved in closer to him and danced in a sensual way with him, almost fucking him in front of everyone. She spotted the two guys from the restaurant who had made their way over and were watching her every move. Peter hadn't noticed them, he was too focused on how she was making him feel by rubbing up against him. She kept looking over toward them and smiling as she continued to dance.

Back at the table, looking around the room, Meryl started to recount how life with Peter had changed her. "One thing you have done is make me realize how much I adore black men. Not all of them of course, but there's so many who are attractive, sexy and surprisingly maybe, real gentlemen of the old school, just like Kendrick. There's at least a couple of dozen in the room right now who I'd be delighted to entertain for an evening."

"I don't think that I've ever asked you, but what is it specifically that so attracts you to these guys?"

"Well, you know, before we met, I'd never really been close to many black guys at all. But once I started to spend time with them I realized that I find them quite intoxicating. It's a combination of things. Their sexuality for a start. Their power, and of course, the size of their cocks. Then their skin, so dark, so taboo. I love seeing them laying next to me. And many of them are not just sexual, they are romantic and funny. All of those things.

They continued to chat until Peter said he needed to go to the restroom, leaving her alone at the table. She wasn't alone for long though before one of the guys from the restaurant appeared, introduced himself as Clive, and politely asked her to dance. She figured, "why not" and let him lead her back onto the dance floor; it would surely get a reaction from Peter when he returned. There was still something very exciting about dancing with a black stranger in front of Peter, she thought.

She had Clive's undivided attention for sure, and by the way he looked at her there was nothing but lust in his eyes. She thought about what she had just told Peter. Clive certainly fit the bill. He placed his hands on her hips sending a shiver up her spine as they danced closer with his leg between hers. She saw Peter was back sitting at their table with a new drink, grinning like a kid knowing he is being bad. He even raised his glass toasting her when they locked eyes for a few moments.

She wasn't going to give up so she pressed down against the other man's thigh so he could rub it against her pussy. He smiled down at her. A new song started and the man took a little more control, turning Meryl around so they could grind. His strong hands pulled her ass back to his crotch and she gyrated against it. She looked over to Peter but he continued to smile enjoying the show she was putting on.

The man was pressing his hard manhood against her more firmly and she let out a gasp. She was incredibly turned on and couldn't help it. She stopped looking over at Peter and turned her full attention to her dance partner. He really was a future prospect, she thought to herself. He spun her around again so she faced him. He grabbed her ass pulling her body tightly to his, her hard nipples and piercings were clearly poking through the satin material of the dress. She knew he could see them, which probably aroused him even more.

He squeezed her breasts, lifting her up on her toes as he rubbed himself against her even more openly. As usual, Peter was letting another man fondle Meryl at will, and, as usual, she was beginning to lose control.

Meryl knew that Peter was thoroughly enjoying watching her and Clive dancing, if it could be called dancing any longer. Meanwhile, he was becoming more emboldened as he didn't simply grab her ass but he was running his finger between her cheeks and gripping her. He even whispered he wanted to fuck her.

She wanted to be fucked, her panties were so wet and the thought of a new cock inside her was almost enough to give her an orgasm. But she broke off the dancing finally, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the good time. He responded with a smile and copping another quick feel of her breasts. She giggled as she turned away and walked toward her husband.

The two of them talked for a while as they watched the dancing. They liked the Club. It was more upscale than others they had visited, although there was still room for im[rovement, Meryl thought. There was a large oval shaped bar, two stages, two VIP rooms where the hostesses gave lap dances and a couple of offices on the second level overlooking the first floor.

Peter enjoyed the hostesses and their outfits which consisted of very short, black ruffled skirts with white crop tops with zippers in the front so they could show off as much cleavage as they were comfortable with. They were all very young he thought. The oldest could not be more than twenty-five. He found them just as intriguing as the dancers. The tease of peering down their blouses and seeing panties when they casually bent over was quite arousing.

They had been sitting back at the table for about twenty minutes when a tall, good looking black guy stopped by their table, and introduced himself as Jerome, the Club owner. "Can I buy you both a drink?" he asked.

"Sure, why don't you join us if you have time?"

Jerome pulled up a chair and called over a hostess who shortly afterwards returned with a bottle of Bollinger.

They talked together easily, but it was clear that Jerome was continually distracted by watching the staff and complaining about how difficult it was to get good help, specifically hostesses. The dancers just had to take their clothes off to make the customers happy but the hostesses were the ones that kept the drinks flowing and had more interactions with the patrons.

With Meryl and Jerome chatting away next to him, Peter let his mind wander. With all this going on around them and the naked dancers on stage, he was still taken by the hostesses and their uniforms. He was imagining Meryl wearing one around a bunch of horny men, many of them big and black, all of them lusting after her, just as much as the dancers.

He was pulled back sharply into the present when he heard Jerome say to Meryl, "I'm really desperate for a hostess tonight. One of the girls didn't show up again and there's a decent crowd in the bar. What do you think? Would you help me out for a night, Meryl? I have to admit, when I came out of my office and saw you down here, I thought that you looked amazing, very sexy, and I came down here with the intention of asking you if you'd like to walk on the wild side for a bit."

Somehow, as Jerome said all this to Meryl, Peter felt like he might as well have not been there. It was as if there were just Jerome and Meryl alone at the table.

Meryl looked across the table at her husband. "I Don't know Peter. What do you think?"

Peter laughed, "You know, honestly, I was just fantasizing about you in one of these hostess uniforms."

"But it's different if it becomes real."

"Why not try it for a night? After all it's not that different from our bar games."

"But that's just for fun. Are you sure you want me to do this? Kind of like opening Pandora's box."

"I'm positive. Do it just for tonight."

"Well, okay."

Jerome smiled, "you are saving my ass, I hope you know that. Why don't we head up to my office Meryl, and chat for a few minutes about how this will work

As Jerome closed his office door behind them, he looked long and hard at Meryl., "You are gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous. Elegant, but very sexy in a librarian kind of way. That's a complement by the way."

Meryl blushed a bit and replied with a modest, "Thank you."

Peter left alone, couldn't help but follow them up the stairs. Nobody was around and so he tried listening through the thin office walls. He could hear Jerome complimenting her over and over again about how beautiful she was and for having a great body. Peter figured that it was Jerome's way of relaxing his employees and giving them confidence. He could hear as they talked for a little while about the nature of the hostess job, pretty simple really. It seemed that Jerome had no doubt that Meryl was perfect for the role -- beautiful, bright, witty and tempting.

Peter heard Jerome say, "You'll definitely do for tonight. Tell you what I'll do, since you are being such a sport. Whatever tips you make tonight, I'll double them. Now, go over to that closet and pick out a uniform your size."

"Oh no, I'm not going to wear a uniform like that."

"But I thought Peter said he'd love to see you in it."

"He'd like a lot of things that he doesn't get," Peter heard Meryl respond, "No Jerome, I'm not one of your twenty year old slutty bimbo dolls. What you see is what you get. Don't you think that this is a pretty sexy outfit? I can tell you that quite a number of your clients do, given the looks I have been getting."

"Let me take another look," Peter heard Jerome respond "Turn around. Hmm.... Well I guess so. Turn around again."

Meryl did as he asked while Jerome gazed at her in her skimpy little black dress. He got up and walked around her again, then stopped in front of her and put his hands on her breasts, squeezing her nipples quite hard.

"What are you doing?" She asked calmly trying not to annoy him.

Jerome continued to eye her up and down, then he ran his hands up her legs, lightly brushing up against her pussy before grabbing another handful of her breasts. Meryl wasn't expecting that and pushed his hand away.

"What the fuck is that about?" She asked glaring at him.

"Well baby, when you're out on the floor, guys are going to flirt with you, make suggestive comments and they are going to touch you. I was just testing your reaction. If you get too upset it will be bad for business and bad for tips. Don't worry, if a guy goes too far, DeVon, my manager, will step in and handle things. Just remember if you take care of DeVon he'll take care of you."

He smiled at her, "Meryl, once again, thank you for doing this for me. Maybe it will even be a lot of fun for you," he said, smiling, "Now, go see DeVon downstairs, he'll show you where things are and what to do."

Intrigued, Meryl did as he asked, passing Peter in the hallway, remarking in passing "Jerome will soon find out that I am not his usual vacuous bimbo hostess," but otherwise completely ignoring him, and went to see DeVon, who turned out to be another good looking black guy -- an ex-NFL player as she later discovered.

DeVon gave her a quick orientation, introducing her to the bartenders and other hostesses, all of them about half her age, then asked her to get to work. He also mentioned the VIP rooms. The first one was used for the hostesses and dancers to give private lap dances. In the second one, it was just wide-open sex, nothing was taboo.

He started her off at a table with three young guys. Peter watched her intently from the balcony overlooking the bar. He was completely distracted by watching guy after guy check out his beautiful wife, so different from all the other hostesses there. Their bar adventures were exciting to watch, but this was different -- Meryl surrounded by so many men, all strangers.

Meryl was careful at first not to expose her panties in her short skirt but as some of the guys began buying her shots she loosened up, becoming intentionally revealing when she bent over to serve them. It was also a turn on when they made comments about her classy style, or when they would tell her she looked better than the dancers. A couple of them even tried to coerce her to go up on stage herself. While flattered, Meryl thought there was no way she could do it, but that didn't stop it from being fun to hear.

Meanwhile, Peter sat and watched, utterly aroused by what he saw happening in front of him. At a point, Jerome came and joined him. They sat together silently, nursing their drinks until Jerome leaned over and said quietly, "Now that's one hell of a wife. When I first caught sight of you, I wondered what she was doing here -- and with you? She's so elegant, so, well straight, and yet here she is. In my Club." Then he fixed Peter with a meaningful gaze, "And with pierced nipples as well. All is not as it seems, is it Peter?"

The more time that passed, Meryl became surprisingly comfortable in the club environment. Meryl, the tigress, once again adapting to her surroundings. The comments from the men had become far more suggestive as the night wore on and she was able to counter with suggestive comments of her own which only made the guys hornier and easier to separate from their money. She was even getting good at slapping their hands away in a playful manner when they attempted to touch her legs or grab her ass.

It wasn't just Peter watching her but DeVon was also keeping an eye on Meryl, reporting back to Jerome on how well she was doing.

At the end of the night Jerome brought her up to the office, keeping his promise to double her tips, and with it an offer to become a regular hostess. Meryl looked at the stack of hundred dollar bills in her hand and immediately accepted the offer, agreeing to return the next night, but telling Jerome that for sure she wouldn't be there more than two or three nights a week. She walked out with more money in her handbag than she had ever made in one day.

Meryl got home shortly after Peter and immediately told him of Jerome's offer, and that she had accepted. They were both horny as hell from everything that went on at the club, so they headed upstairs very quickly. Once inside the bedroom, he pushed her onto the bed and proceeded to unzip her top. He sucked on her lovely tits while reaching between her legs and fingering her soaking wet pussy.

After caressing his wife for a couple of minutes, Peter moved down and licked her juicy cunt taking her all the way to a wild orgasm. After she came down from her climax, she mounted him and impaled herself on hic cock, all the while telling him how the men in the club should be the ones fucking her. Meryl closed her eyes imagining a few of the good looking black bulls she saw taking turns with her. Her pussy was so hot being the object of so many men's desires, she had a second and a third orgasm before Peter shot his load deep into her.