Meryl and Peter go Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an amazingly sound sleep, Peter and Meryl talked about the night before over breakfast. It was clear to them how hot it was to have Meryl parading around the club in such revealing clothing. Peter broached the subject of there being other things that went on behind closed doors in the VIP rooms. He admitted he didn't know exactly what happened there, but had a pretty good idea, as did Meryl.

That evening, Meryl had to be at the club for the after work crowd and stay there until it got less busy which wasn't too bad considering it was still early in the week.

When Peter arrived a couple of hours after her, the first thing he did was scan the bar to see what Meryl was up to. He spotted her at a corner table with two younger, athletic black guys. She practically had her ass in the face of one of them while leaning forward to pour them a couple of beers, giving the other guy a perfect view of her breasts.

Peter's cock began to stir when he noticed he could see the crack of her round ass through her sheer black, high cut, panties. He chuckled to himself, thinking about how when he first met her, Meryl would have died at the thought of being thought of as a slut. Now, not only was she, no both of them, into recreational prostitution, but she was becoming increasingly an exhibitionist. Meryl was clearly enjoying all the attention she was receiving at the club.

When Meryl left the pair, she saw her husband and gave him a wicked smile accompanied by a wink letting him know she was doing fine. It was a great start to the evening. Over the next couple of hours Peter witnessed several men lifting the back of her skirt to get a better look at his wife's ass. Meryl was playing the peek-a-boo game with them, pretending not to notice and then pushing their hands away in mock anger but always being sure to give them a big smile. This playfulness was getting her bigger tips and being noticed by some jealous hostesses.

The thought that really excited Peter about this situation, and Meryl as well, if he had asked her, was that here was this formerly conservative wife, a professional business woman, in her mid-forties, stealing all the attention away from busty sluts half her age.

One thing Meryl noticed during her second night was how some of the other hostesses would duck into the backroom with DeVon. She gathered up the nerve to ask one of the other girls about it and was told that if they gave him a blow job they could get extra hours or he'd have them work private parties where the payoffs were huge.

DeVon was a really big black guy, 6'7" weighing about 275 pounds which was mostly muscle. He was in his early thirties, quite handsome and she found him to be charming in a way. DeVon was constantly telling Meryl how beautiful she was, how she had great legs and a sweet ass, and that she was more of a woman than any of the other hostesses there. Now, talking with the girls, she knew he was thinking about getting her in the backroom to give him head. The thought stayed with her all night, as she imagined just how big a cock he possessed, bigger she wondered than the ones she had been enjoying recently?

After work when Meryl got home, Peter was waiting for her in one of his leather outfits the perfect anonymous leather slave. She regaled her husband with the details of the guys she teased, how they groped her ass and tits while giving her money. Meryl got down on her knees in front of him seeing his dick was completely hard. After denying herself all evening, she was desperate for cock. Any cock! She told him about how she learned what the hostesses were doing with DeVon and why, while licking the length of his cock from top to bottom..

"Pretend you're sucking DeVon's dick now, Darling. Close your eyes and picture yourself in his office," Peter encouraged her.

Meryl didn't talk, she began sucking his cock faster giving him a sloppy blow job. If she admitted the truth, Peter's cock was adequate, but there was no way that she could imagine it belonging to DeVon.

Peter then brought her up onto the bed, rubbing her pussy through her panties. He loved that they were soaked from her juices. He removed them from her body and went down on her. Her juices were flowing as he lapped them up; he needed to get inside her pussy. She let out a loud groan as he stuck his cock inside her and thrust as hard as he could.

"Jerome and DeVon want you to start dancing," he said looking down at her.

"Yes, I know." She moaned.

Meryl bucked her hips frantically as Peter plunged into her. She was fantasizing about blowing DeVon and then getting completely naked in a room full of horny men. She didn't know if she had the guts to go through with it but she wanted to do it. It wasn't long before another orgasm hit and she milked Peter's cock with her pussy.

The next night at work was Wednesday. She expected it to be a little busier than the two previous nights. She decided to wear a thong, garter belt and stockings knowing the guys would go wild seeing her ass and her long legs.

When she arrived at the club, DeVon was quick to lay on the charm and again pressed her to do some dancing.

"Meryl, you know you're going to make some big bucks tonight. You'd make even more if you decided to dance."

"I Don't think I could get up there and take my clothes off. I'm not some twenty year old bimbo you know."

"Honey you're more attractive to these guys than all them young sluts put together. I can tell you that I've had more comments on your assets in the last two nights than I get in a month for the other girls. As a hostess, you're halfway there now. Every guy in the bar has his eyes on you anyway. May as well get paid for it."

"I'll think about it."

Meryl went to work getting drinks and just like she wanted, the customers were noticing her nearly bare ass and her almost completely exposed breasts. As she got comfortable, the less she worried about covering up at all and it was easy for the men to become increasingly familiar with her. Their hands went everywhere, and they aroused her. A lot. Occasionally, a guy would pull her into his lap, fondle her, and maybe even steal a kiss. Not surprisingly, it didn't take long for her to have a couple of orgasms. She just hoped that the guys didn't notice.

Meryl didn't notice Peter arrive at the Club, but he saw her immediately. A guy had his hand firmly on his wife's derriere and she was letting him keep it there for an unusually long time. Peter hovered around the bar signalling for a drink as he continued to watch. Finally, she swatted the hand from her bottom and smiled at the man.

Peter wasn't there long before Jerome stopped to ask about whether he had pursued any conversations with Meryl about dancing for the club.

"I brought it up but she said only that she'd think about it, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. She seems to think that dancing is for the younger women. Not her thing."

"The guys love her. You know, I've never had a forty-something woman work at the club before, and I'm thinking I've been missing something. I think for some of the older men, she's that perfect wife, but gone bad, that they have always fantasized about. For the younger guys, she's the older woman, interesting, knowledgeable and available. I've had some of my best customers asking about her. They want her to dance and go in the back for a lap dances. She could make a fortune in tips if she did it."

"I'll talk to her again Jerome. But I'm sure she's not a lap dance person."

"Thanks, you're a big help."

Peter was sitting back daydreaming about Meryl's infamous lap dance for Kendrick and his friends when he heard a commotion at the bar. He looked over to see that his wife's top was completely unzipped. Her gorgeous full breasts and her pierced nipples revealed for everyone to see and getting a loud reaction. It happened because she let a guy who had too much to drink stuff cash into her top and probably on purpose, he made it give way and pull apart. She was a little embarrassed but was also laughing, along with the guys.

After a moment or two when things settled down, Peter saw that Meryl was talking to DeVon, who seemed to be liking the conversation -- at least he had a big grin on his face. He nodded his head at Meryl and made a gesture for her to follow him. They disappeared into the infamous back office making Peter's heart leap into his throat because he knew why people went in there. He was picturing his wife sucking DeVon's cock, it was impossible to concentrate on his work and kept looking out at the bar area.

"Hey Peter, come here quick. I want to show you something," Jerome called with a little excitement in his voice.

Peter got up quickly and walked into Jerome's office where he was watching a series of surveillance cameras.

"Take a look," he said enlarging one of the camera views filling the screen.

"It looks like your wife sucks a mean dick. She's going to town on DeVon, lucky prick. I was hoping to get some play first."

Peter's cock pressed hard against the confines of the cock cage he was wearing as he watched Meryl's head bobbing up and down on the club manager's huge dick. It was even bigger than he had imagined it to be. Meryl's breasts were exposed again and the huge man was playing with her tits while she blew him. She was taking him deep into her throat

Peter was turned on even more being with Jerome as they both witnessing the sloppy blow job; his nasty comments about her being a great cocksucker and like every woman having an inner slut only made it better.

Peter just nodded and agreed with everything Jerome said. Meryl was lost in the moment, she was intent on giving DeVon the best blow job he ever had even if he had received hundreds of them before. Her tongue swirled around the head and shaft, she looked up at DeVon with her gray-blue eyes, while sucking passionately on the tip. He groaned as she then took him again deep into her throat, she lifted her head back up and repeated it over and over again.

When DeVon pulled his cock from her mouth, it was slick with saliva and he rubbed it all over her face before having her lap at it with her tongue. The man was getting close to cumming, taking Meryl's head in his hands holding it still so he could fuck her mouth. He pushed as much as he could into her throat as he edged closer to cumming. Meryl's eyes watered and she gagged a little as DeVon made it hard for her to catch her breath.

He grunted loudly and Peter almost came in his cock cage as he watched yet another powerful black man cum in his wife's mouth. A little of DeVon's cum escaped and dripped down Meryl's chin and onto her top. She wiped her chin with the back of her arm then tried to clean the cum from her breasts with her fingers. Both Jeromew and Peter almost came on the spot as she sexily sucked DeVon's cum from them.

Five minutes later, Meryl was back on the floor feeling more naughty and adventurous than before. She gave her customers plenty to look at by blatantly exposing her derriere and cleavage. It appeared to Jerome and DeVon that their new Hostess was really enjoying herself and it was obvious to the customers too. They became more emboldened, openly grabbing her ass and lingering with their hands inside her top when tipping her. A few of them even slipped their hands further between her legs to rub her wet pussy.

Peter's only thoughts were about how wild this whole scene had turned out to be. Prostitution, yes. They were both turned on by that. Sex clubs, yes. They both liked the experiences offered by an interracial sex club or a bdsm club. But Meryl, enjoying herself as a hostess in an interracial sex club. That had never been on their radar screen, never even featured in their erotic writings. This was truly, out of the blue.

"It's only a matter of time before I get her ass up on my stage," Jerome said to Peter, interrupting his thoughts.

Peter laughed and shook his head at the man's persistence. They had a few more drinks together before Peter called it a night and left. He needed to get some rest as the late nights were starting to make it difficult to get up in the morning for his day job.

As was their routine, Peter and Meryl had breakfast together in the morning. Peter told her that he and Jerome watched her give DeVon a blow job from his office. She was a little taken aback now knowing she could be watched like that but also likely recorded as well. Peter was reassuring her that it was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen and told her some of what Jerome was saying too.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, having a voyeuristic audience was kind of a turn on and knowing how Peter loved seeing her suck another man's cock gave her even more whorish ideas.

Peter again mentioned how Jerome wanted her to dance, insisting she would be really good, but Meryl still had a hang up about it. Hostessing, maybe. That was something she discovered she actually enjoyed. Meeting the men, picking out the ones she found attractive, that gave her a sense of being in control. But up on a stage, dancing -- no, that she'd leave to the younger women. The only possible pleasure in it would be the sensation of having a whole roomful of men lusting after you.

"Maybe I'll think about it," she said to him reluctantly as they kissed goodbye, "but don't get your hopes up.".

Friday was painfully long for Peter, he was distracted and didn't get much done at his day job. His head was filled with ideas of Meryl working one of the busiest nights of the week at the club.

Jerome had told him the place would be filled from late afternoon until closing time and that Meryl should make more money tonight than she did the others combined. By four o'clock, he couldn't stand it any more and feigning a bad headache he left for the day, heading straight to the club. By the limited parking he knew Jerome wasn't kidding about it being busy and once he got inside it was seriously crowded.

There didn't appear to be any open tables so he took up a spot at the bar. A glass of red wine was set down in front of him without even asking making him chuckle. He was now a regular. He looked from one section to the next until he saw Meryl, she was extremely busy delivering drinks, chatting with the clients, getting caressed and having guys stuff tips into her mostly unzipped top.

After he had been drinking alone for a few minutes, Jerome stopped by and invited Peter to join him in his office for a drink.

"Ah, now there is a beautiful woman," Jerome said as Meryl came into the small office with fresh drinks from the bar for her boss and her husband.

"I was told to bring these to you," looking directly at Jerome and ignoring her submissive husband, before setting the glasses down on the desk in front of them. "Is there anything else?"

"Actually yes. I want you to hang up the tray and start on the pole. You can make a lot more money shaking that ass on stage and in the VIP rooms than serving drinks. Not to mention you'll be making me more money too."

"I'm not sure I want to do that, and the money really isn't important to us, is it Peter?. It's the thrill of the game that does it for us. If it's not fun, it's not worth doing. "

Peter had been sat quietly watching their interaction. Over breakfast that morning Meryl had told him that Jerome was trying to get more intimate with her and, like DeVon, commenting frequently about her body and how hot it was. She was certain he would try something with her soon. Actually, she was rather hoping that he would. He was a very attractive black stud, and it looked like he had a pretty sizeable cock. It would be rather good to add him to her collection, she thought.

"No, no, the money is not that important at all," Peter responded.

There was a couple of moments of silence as Jerome's demeanor changed, becoming more serious. He let out a sigh as he stood up and walked around from his desk to stand directly in front of Meryl. He smiled at her.

"Hey Peter you don't mind giving us some privacy to talk this out do you? This is a matter for Meryl and myself to resolve," he asked, gesturing for him to leave.

Peter knew better than to argue, after all, he was the submissive in the room, both Meryl and Jerome knew that. "Not at all. I'll talk to you later."

As he left the room, Peter closed the door almost all the way, leaving it open just a crack so he could peek inside. They probably knew that he was standing outside listening. Meryl would like that he thought.

Jerome looked at Meryl and smiled, he ran his hand around her neck gently, letting it fall onto her breasts, getting a legitimate response from her. She loved to have her throat played with and it seemed to relax her, something which he had picked up on quickly.

"Look, what I need is a real woman who can make some real cash for the club, not just another hostess. You have the look to earn big bucks. You seem to think that dancing is just for the younger girls. You're wrong there. DeVon and I both agree, the men will go wild over you. Besides the dancers have way more fun," he said as he reached around and pulled her into him by her ass.

Meryl let out a little surprised yelp followed by a throaty giggle as Jerome caressed her ass under the tiny ruffled skirt through her panties. His other hand continued caressing her neck. Peter was mesmerized watching his wife succumb so easily to the man.

"Just think about being up there and all those hungry eyes on your naked body, each one of them wishing they could get between those sexy legs. You know the dancers do special parties too, a lot of money to be made in that, and you get to have some real adventures." He continued to sell it to Meryl.

Jerome didn't realize that he had just hit all Meryl's hot buttons. Knowing that Jerome and DeVon both thought that the men would love her was reassuring. But more importantly, was the notion was that when she was on the stage, she would have power over sixty or seventy men, all lusting after her. Now that could be fun.

Her chest was starting to heave as he never stopped caressing her ass the entire time he talked, his other hand slowly getting tighter around her throat. Meryl almost seemed to be in a trance like state. Peter thought to himself that her craving for powerful black guys had never been more evident.

"Starting tomorrow night you're stripping right?" He finally asked looking deeply into her eyes.

"Yes," she murmured, giving him the answer he wanted, and with that confirmation out there Peter's cock tightened in its cage as he flashed on the image of her on stage with the guys in the front row leering at her.

"Good. Now how about you do something else for me?"

He then whispering something in her ear that Peter could not hear. Meryl's cheeks reddened, clearly blushing, but she nodded, and she slowly knelt down in front of him. Peter knew then what he whispered. Jerome leaned back against the desk as she worked with his belt, then the button and finally the zipper of his pants.

Jerome looked completely satisfied with himself as she pulled down his pants and underwear to his ankles, his hard cock stood out at her, staring her in the face. He had a reason to be sexually confident, Peter thought, the man had an impressive ten inch cock. And by the excited look on her face, Meryl wanted it badly.

Meryl took hold of it, wrapping her slender fingers around the shaft and pumped it just inches from her mouth. She smiled up at him as she teased the head with the tip of her tongue as Jerome's hand played around her neck..

Jerome knew he had something special with her, she wasn't the same as some of the other crackhead dancers he employed. No, he thought, she was classy, elegant, smart. A mature woman who looked like she should be a librarian or a business woman, but who clearly loved sex with black guys and who seemed to be looking for wild adventures to make up for lost time.