Meryl and Peter go Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meryl licked the length of his cock to the base and back multiple times before opening wide to take him inside her mouth. He groaned as she began to suck him hungrily. Peter kept checking the hallway, he didn't want to get caught peeping on them but he had no intention of leaving now. Meryl moaned as she drove his thick shaft deeper into her throat.

"You love my cock don't you? Have you been thinking about sucking it?" He asked staring down at her.

Meryl lifted her mouth, slowly dragging her tongue around the head before answering him.

"I've wanted to see it since you hired me. You are a big man with big hands. I knew you'd have an impressive cock. It's so big and thick I want to suck every night that I'm here from now on."

Peter's jaw dropped. Meryl offering to suck Jerome's cock every night blew him away. He briefly wondered how things would work with Kendrick when he returned. But knowing Kendrick, he'd get a big kick out of Meryl's new career.

Jerome laughed as he pulled her head back down and made her take him deep into her throat. He knew he had her where he wanted now. She continued to devour him for a couple more minutes.

"Stand up," he directed.

Peter watched unable to say anything or even move as this powerful black bull placed his hands tight around her neck and bent her over the desk abruptly. Her cheek was pressed into the hard wood surface as he yanked her panties down her long legs. The little skirt she wore was flipped up exposing her ass and pussy to Jerome. He caressed her bare cheeks, inspecting them thoroughly as he spread them.

"Now that is a sweet piece of ass," he stated just before smacking it sharply making Meryl squeal.

He positioned himself behind her, lining up his stiff cock to her opening. He rubbed the head between her lips feeling how wet she was. He rubbed it up and down along her slit teasing Meryl, she moaned aching to have him inside her. Her first climax of the evening shuddered through her. Peter loved how she looked bent over like that, her legs looked incredibly long with those impossibly high black heels. Jerome tapped her ankles forcing her legs wider apart.

"This pussy is ready for a hard fucking."

"God yes...fuck me," she hissed again, Peter knew from previous experience just how badly she wanted Jerome's cock right now.

Jerome smirked before thrusting forward burying half his length into her warm, welcoming pussy. His hands played around her throat.

Meryl cried out as she felt his thick cock inside her for the first time, it was shocking at first, but instantly became pure pleasure. He pulled back and slammed into her, this time all the way.

Peter was almost ready to explode in his pants seeing how his wife was being held down and fucked. Jerome wasted no time finding a hard, fast rhythm; each time he thrust Meryl grunted from the force. It was becoming more intense with every passing moment, Peter could hear the slapping of Jerome's flesh against his wife. The audible sounds coming out of them reminded him of a porno movie.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want your cock," Meryl spat out as she gripped the edge of the desk with her fingers. Her body was shuddering uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Truth be told, Meryl had never felt herself so aroused.

"Take it bitch! You love my cock. Tell me you do!"

Peter was aching to touch himself but knew he couldn't. Meryl was crying out when her body went rigid. Peter could see the muscles in her legs flex as another climax hit her hard.

Jerome kept driving into her as she tightened around him. He groaned deeply fighting the urge to unload inside her pussy. He wanted her to swallow his cum, he made all the girls do it. He pumped and pumped, even pressing his thumb to her ass triggering yet another orgasm.

"I love it," Meryl moaned as her body trembled as she slowly relaxed.

Jerome grunted then pulled out, he was on the verge of cumming. He took Meryl by her hair, spun her around to face him and put her down on her knees. He rubbed his slick cock over her lips and smeared her own juices over her face.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Meryl opened up and took him inside. She tasted her own juices mixed with his cum as he began to shoot. She held onto his hips as his body jerked, she swallowed quickly to take it all but it was the heaviest load she'd ever experienced and some leaked out from the corner of her mouth. Her legs felt like rubber, her skin glistened from perspiration and she was gasping for air. Jerome wiped his forehead before pulling up his underwear and pants.

Meryl staggered to her feet, "that was amazing", she said as she looked Jerome in the eyes. "Any time, Jerome, you can fuck me whenever you want." Then she leaned into him and kissed him passionately. Peter wondered if any woman had ever before given Jerome a kiss where he shared his own cum. Somehow he doubted it. Only Meryl would have the balls to make Jerome do that.

"You should get cleaned up before going back out on the floor," Jerome suggested.

Hearing this, Peter quickly returned to the bar where Jerome joined him shortly afterwards.

"Your wife is a sweet piece of ass. I hope that you are getting your share of that pussy too. An amazing cocksucker as well. Be sure and come back tomorrow and you'll see her on stage. I'll save you a front row seat."

They both scanned the Club, but there was no sign of Meryl on the floor.

"Tell you what, let's go back up to my office and see what she's up to right now."

Back in the office, Peter walked over to Jerome's desk and scanned the surveillance screens. On one of them he saw that DeVon had Meryl bent over his desk now and was fucking her hard, with her begging for his cock. Peter couldn't believe his eyes. She was insatiable. A tigress. His cock strained in its cage watching his wife getting fucked for the second time in just a few minutes.

After watching DeVon cum in her pussy Peter decided it was time to head home.

A few hours later, Meryl got home, and when she smiled at him his cock hardened again in it's cage as he looked at his very well fucked wife.

But not yet, apparently, totally satiated

"Get that cock cage off, I need you to fuck me. Now," she said almost pleading with Peter.

He followed her into the bedroom staring at her ass and thinking about how roughly Jerome and DeVon had fucked her earlier. She had not been exactly submissive, but both guys had certainly done just what they wanted with her.

"Please leave on the heels Mistress," he begged her. "They make you look like a real slut."

He then pushed her back onto the bed, kissing her as they fell together. He thought he could still taste cum in her kiss.

She let out a little cry and giggled as she landed on her back with her legs spread wide open. He smiled while climbing on top of her and driving his hard dick into her well used pussy. She groaned as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, Peter was fucking her harder than usual.

"I was their whore tonight, now I'm your whore," she said looking up at him.

That comment sent Peter over the edge as he pulled both of her legs up folding her over. Meryl gasped as her heels were pointed up at the ceiling. He thrust harder and faster treating her like a whore. Meryl closed her eyes loving every stroke. It was only a minute before she was crying out and her pussy clenched around him like a vice. He groaned and started blasting inside her.

She was moaning softly as Peter took some deep breaths to compose himself, he saw the glazed look in her eyes from another couple of orgasms. Her legs fell from his shoulders and off to the sides as Peter rolled off.

They lay there together for some time, talking about whether she should go through with stripping at the club. Peter encouraged her to go for it and at least give it a try. He thought she seemed to be slowly warming to the idea, as she admitted to being curious about how it might feel being on stage in front of a roomful of men.

"What do you think about the VIP room and lap dances?" She asked him. "Can you imagine, a forty-something woman giving lap dances?"

"Well you did it once before with Kendrick and his friends, I seem to remember" Peter reminded her, "It's up to you Mistress, but I think it would be hot."