Meryl and Peter go Clubbing Pt. 02

Story Info
Meryl starts dancing and stripping.
9.4k words
3.81
8.2k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meryl thought long and hard about Jerome and DeVon's requests that she start stripping at the Club. Prostitution had been something she had thought about quite a lot over the years, and when it did happen, with Peter's encouragement, it in fact came very naturally to her. However, hostessing in a club and stripping were totally new ideas and she was not very comfortable with them, although she had to admit to herself that she was really enjoying her new role as a hostess.

As she thought more about it, she realized that she loved showing off her body to her clients, And as Peter had reminded her, she had done a few lap dances for them on a couple of occasions. So, maybe it was just that the idea of dancing and stripping was so new that made her uncomfortable.

She made up her mind during her daily telephone call with Kendrick, something they did every day while he was away. He had not seemed to mind when she told him about hostessing at the club, and she could tell that the thought of her being fucked by Jerome and DeVon really excited him. He loved her most when she was being totally slutty.

She asked him for his thoughts on her becoming a stripper, and was a little surprised by his enthusiastic response. He told her that he thought she would be great, and that the first thing he would want to do on his return would be to come to the club and watch her being a wanton slut on stage.

"Just don't try and outdo those young bimbos," he said, "Make it different, play on the fact that you are an older, experienced, professional woman who just happens to be an over the top sexy hotwife."

When the call with Kendrick ended, Meryl dialled Jerome's number and gave him the good news. Yes, she would give dancing and stripping a try, but it would be on her terms and done the way she wanted to do it.

The next day Meryl had it worked out with Jerome that she would start work at six o'clock and go until closing time. Her plan was to get there an hour early and have a few drinks to help ease her nerves before starting as a stripper.

Before she left home, she took some time selecting a couple of outfits that she felt would work on stage -- a red leather corset, and a black lingerie set with garter belt and black stockings, and her sexiest, very high heeled black Laboutin shoes. As she modelled them in front of the full length mirror in their playroom, she had to admit to herself that she did look very desirable.

When she arrived at the Club, DeVon asked her to start mixing with the early customers. He wanted to ease her into it before sending her up on the stage in front of a full house. He then told her that after her stage show there would be guys lined up to take her into one of the VIP rooms.

He went on to explain that one room was for lap dances and the other was if she wanted to go a little further. It was up to her how far she wanted to go with the customers, he said, and gave her the going rate for a hand job or a blowjob but stressed not to have all out sex with the customers. Meryl mentally doubled the rate he quoted for both. If she was going to sell herself at the Club, it was sure going to be worthwhile.

"And you need a stage name, how about Lysse?"

Meryl thought that did not sound too bad, sort of French, a bit elegant, and not tarty like Kristal or Sugar or Candy.

At about 5:45 PM Meryl went to get changed. Her heart was racing as she changed into the red leather corset that covered her nipples but left a lot of cleavage exposed. The bottoms of her panties were high cut in the back but not quite a thong. She hoped Peter would be there for moral support but he wasn't at the club yet. She gave herself another look in the mirror. She had done a great job with her makeup and her nails were professionally done. Jerome stopped in to check her out and whistled through his teeth.

"Have a glass of champagne, it'll calm you down," he said as he set it down on the table.

Meryl took the glass, and took a long swig. Jerome laughed, gave her a passionate kiss, a smack on her ass, and told her to get out on the floor and make them some money. He told her that her first job was to get the customers to buy more drinks and to make some cash doing lap dances before going up on stage.

Peter was late getting to the club because of his work and the heavy traffic He was actually nervous for Meryl. He scanned the floor for her as soon as he walked in. The dancer on the stage was not his wife. He looked around until he saw her at the end of the bar talking to a middle-aged black guy. He had just bought her a drink and Peter noticed his hand was on her leg just above the knee. Peter took up a spot not far from them at the bar and ordered a drink. The black businessman looked to be in his forties, bald, and a little overweight maybe, but not fat.

She was doing a great job flirting with him, resting her hand on his leg precariously close to the large bulge forming in his slacks. He was just about drooling over Meryl. Then her eyes momentarily met with Peter's, and a quick, confident welcoming smile let him know that she was enjoying herself.

Peter couldn't deny his own bulge forming as he thought about what could possibly happen to Meryl that evening. He was lost in thought and didn't see Jerome come up to him.

"Your wife looks damn good doesn't she? I think she's going to make a lot of money for us tonight," he said with a grin. By the end of the night she'll be acting like a seasoned pro," Jerome said as if he had seen it hundreds of times before, and then Peter realized he had. "There she goes."

Meryl got up from the bar stool taking the man by his hand, she was leading him to a private room for a lap dance. This would be the first of the night. Peter felt a little light headed watching his wife leave with the stranger. He'd seen her walk out of a bar with a client on a lot of occasions, but this was different. She looked every bit the stripper in the corset and those heels, her ass swaying sexily as, holding her hand, the customer followed close behind.

"Do you want to go watch her first lap dance upstairs on the surveillance system?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah," Peter muttered, unable to say anything else.

The men were quick to grab a couple more drinks and go up to Jerome's office. They enlarged the screen so they could see what was happening in the private room. Her dance had already started as Jerome zoomed in on Meryl who had already dropped the top of the corset and was letting the businessman fondle her breasts. She smiled at him as she leaned in to him so he could suck on her pierced nipples. She let out a little moan as he moved from one to the other.

"It looks like she's enjoying herself," Peter said out loud, to which Jerome agreed.

Meryl turned around and lowered her body down into the man's lap, she started grinding her ass against his crotch, feeling his hard cock pushing up through his pants. She took his hands and placed them on her hips as she leaned back against him. The man had wandering hands as he moved them from her hips to her ass and grabbed her cheeks. Meryl grinned, feeling so naughty letting this stranger touch her. Somehow it was quite different from prostitution. Knowing that this man was not going to fuck her made the experience quite different.

As they watched, Jerome told Peter that it was easier to start newbie strippers by having them do lap dances because they could get naked in a semi-private place before being in the spotlight. It made sense to him. Of course, Jerome still had no clue about their bar games, and that being alone and naked with a good looking black guy was nothing new for Meryl.

The customer asked her to stand up and let him drop her panties, exposing her pussy to him. Meryl saw the hunger in his eyes and believed he would eat her out right there if she let him. She put a leg up onto the seat, giving him a good look of her pussy lips. She even teased the man by using her fingers to spread her lips.

"That's a sweet pussy," the customer said as she straddled him.

She went back to grinding down on top of him as his hands moved back and forth from her tits to her ass. The only area Meryl wouldn't let him touch was her pussy.

"Damn, she looks like a pro already. Are you sure she hasn't done this before?" Jerome asked.

"Meryl never does anything by halves," Peter replied, avoiding the question.

The customer paid for a few dances. He wanted his time with her and both Jerome and Peter were happy being voyeurs as she continued to dance and grind for him. Finally, as the third song was winding down, Meryl bent over in front of him, holding onto her ankles while giving him a long look at her ass. This was something Peter had never seen her do before, and he had to admit, it was a real turn on.

Peter could only stare as her client ran his hands up her long legs to the top where she spread her cheeks. After the music ended, Meryl turned to him and kissed him softly on the cheek and thanked him for choosing her.

He was impressed and gave her a very generous tip on top of the fee for the dances.

Even Jerome looked surprised when, before they left the room, Meryl asked the client for a business card. Peter realized that she was clearly thinking about future opportunities. The client, clearly total turned on by her, told her to call him any time.

Meryl escorted him back to the main floor of the club and left him to order a new drink. She was slowly making her way around the floor when she saw her husband and Jerome come down from the office. She knew they had been watching her, which made the experience so much more exciting.

Peter's eyes followed her as she moved between the tables. All the guys seemed to turn their heads to check her out which made him think it was going to be an incredible night. How many men would she take to the VIP room?

It was not long before she was invited to sit down for a drink with a group of guys.

Of course she joined them and sat in the lap of the one who stopped her. His hands ran over her legs feeling her soft skin while they all talked and drank. Meryl had quickly become good at flirting and had them all eating out of the palm of her hand. She moved from one guy to the next, making sure each of them had a turn with her in their lap. She knew to only stay for a little while and move on if nobody was going to ask for a lap dance. That was how the dancers made money.

After thanking the group for the drink and conversation she got up again. Within a minute, another man came up to her asking to take her into the VIP room. Peter saw her shake her head at him, so he knew the customer wasn't looking for a simple lap dance. But that was what all he was going to get.

Back from the VIP Room, Meryl came over and sat at the bar with Peter for a while.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked.

"Surprisingly, yes," came the reply. "If you'd told me even a week ago that I could enjoy an experience like this, even after all our wild adventures, I'd have questioned your sanity. But, you know, maybe there is a bit of an exhibitionistic streak in me after all. You know what a private person I am normally, but this is a real turn on. Of course, Jerome and DeVon are a big part of it. It's kind of fun having them think that I am one of their girls now."

"Aren't you?"

"Only on my terms, and only for as long as it's fun."

Then their attention swung back to the stage. "Let's give a big round of applause for Holly. Lysse you're up next," the DJ announced, making Peter's heart skip a beat.

Holly's set of three songs seemed to take forever, she was a decent dancer but nothing special in Peter's opinion. He could not wait to see his wife perform. This once very conservative woman, who never ceased to amaze him, what moves did she have planned, he wondered?

Peter knew how Meryl was feeling as she drained her glass, before taking a deep breath. She surveyed the crowd and there must have been at least seventy five horny guys in the club there to see naked women. Peter wondered if just by being up on stage among all those guys, mostly black, Meryl would be able to make herself cum.

Holly's third song came to an end and the DJ called Lysse to report to the stage.

"Let's hear it for Holly. Up now is Lysse. This is Lysse's first time dancing with us so give her a nice warm welcome. Here she is, the beautiful Lysse."

Meryl gave Peter a quick look as she left the bar. He was all smiles, the filthy minded beast, while she was a teensy bit nervous, she admitted to herself.

As she walked up to the stage there were loud cheers and catcalls from the guys. The lights were a little bit blinding as she paraded around the stage giving everyone a look at her Remembering Jerome's advice, she tried to focus on one guy or group at a time and play up to them. She wrapped her hands around the pole in the center of the stage and swung around it. "Pole dancing" she thought. "Me, pole dancing. The things I let Peter get me into."

She spotted a table in the front with four young black guys at it, and shook her ass for them. They reacted by tossing bills onto the stage.

She repeated the display for some others sitting around the stage. It prompted a couple of guys to come up to the stage to stuff dollar bills in the top of her corset or into her thong. She heard the men cheering and complimenting her nice ass or how gorgeous she was. Any nerves were gone now, and she was actually enjoying doing what she thought most women her age could only fantasize about; taking off her clothes for an audience of appreciative, horny men, mostly big and black.

As the first song came to an end Meryl unzipped her corset giving everyone in the club an unobstructed view of her 34C breasts and her piercings.

As her second song started, she thought about what Jerome had said about smiling to make the customers know she was enjoying herself.

As she danced, Meryl had a big smile on her face. It took no effort, because it was fun and it was real, she was loving what she was doing. Her dancing became more fluid, more fluent as she became used to the experience. She stopped only to take tips either between her breasts or in her bottoms.

Near the end of the second song, Peter watched as Lysse sank down on her knees, flipped on to her ass, kicked her legs in the air, and slid her panties down her legs and off, fully exposing her body to the whole crowd. This drew even louder approval from her supplicants.

She had to admit that Jerome and DeVon had been right. The men loved her. She was a palpable hit with them. Never in a million years would she have thought that would be the case. Yet here were seventy-five, mostly good looking guys drooling over her body, literally eating out of her hand. At that moment she felt all powerful. Totally in control.

Her confidence was through the roof as the final song of her set started. Her walk had become a strut as she moved around the stage. She was letting everyone drink in her nakedness. She stood center stage and turned around facing the back. Slowly she bent over, running her hands down the front of her long legs until she held her ankles. She shook her ass for the audience and they cheered her on.

Peter almost fell out of his seat seeing Meryl act in such a way. Jerome was clapping his hands behind Peter, he definitely appreciated what he was seeing.

A group of guys caught her attention in the front as they were cheering more than anyone so she moved in their direction and positioned herself right in front of them.

Her adrenaline was pumping as she opened her legs wide. Then slowly and very deliberately she ran her fingers between her soaking pussy lips, and then one by one sucked her juices off them, all the while holding her eye contact with the men. They went wild standing and cheering for her.

That's when her first orgasm hit, like an electric shock, rippling through her entire body. So powerful she nearly blacked out. She wondered if the men noticed. Maybe they would think it was part of her act. Peter would know though, and maybe Jerome as well.

The front of the stage had now become crowded as some guys left their tables to get a closer look at the new, hot stripper at the club. Lysse kept her show going, moving to another section, she got down on all fours crawling over to the edge. She turned to give them a look at her pussy while moving her body like she was having sex. She made eye contact with a cute young guy, and teased him by sucking on her finger like it was his cock.

As the last song then ended, Lysse was given a standing ovation for her very first stage show. As she looked at the men, all the black faces crowded around the stage, Meryl what it would be like if they lost control, rushed the stage, and she ended up in the middle of an enormous gangbang, no holes barred. Just the thought of it sent more pleasant sensations rippling through her body.

She looked over towards the bar hoping to catch sight of Peter and Jerome. Then she spotted them, on their feet, yelling and cheering along with all the other men in the Club, and even the few women in the audience as well.

"That's it guys, thanks for giving our rookie dancer a nice round of applause. She'll be available shortly for anyone that wants a private dance. Next up is Jen. Let's hear it for Jen."

Meryl almost couldn't believe she had done it. She had stripped in public. Actually, she had to admit to herself, it was quite exhilarating to have all eyes on her.

She smiled, seeing Peter, Jerome and another glass of Bollinger waiting for her when she made it to the back. She drank it as she changed into her second outfit, the black lingerie and the black five inch heels.

Afterwards, when she made it back onto the floor, there was a steady flow of men, and even a gorgeous black woman, wanting private dances in the VIP room. She went with them and gave them their dances, enjoying their kisses, letting them fondle and suck on her breasts, and feeling their hands caressing her ass over and over again. The fifty dollar and hundred bills came flowing in.

Peter was in and out of Jerome's office watching as she disappeared with each of the guys. He thought that the session with the black woman was especially hot. Both women appeared to be completely enjoying each other, even though Meryl still insisted that she was not really into women. It did not look that way this evening, he thought.

After finishing her eighth lap dance session, this one with a very handsome black man, whose business card she again secured, Meryl decided to take a break, and go outside to get a breath of fresh air.

Peter followed her out the door. Before she said anything he gave her a deep kiss and told her he loved her. He backed her up against the brick wall and pushing his hand into her lacy black panties, he slipped three fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. Meryl gasped as he worked them in and out of her quickly.

"I need to be fucked. Take me somewhere," she said in a hushed voice.

"I wish I could but your public is waiting inside for more," Peter said withdrawing his fingers from her bottoms and grinning wickedly. He was still hoping that Meryl would go into the Special VIP room to do more.

"It's up to you if you want to take customers into the Special VIP room."

She was so horny and desperate for cock now that she was really considering it and if Peter wanted to watch on a surveillance camera he could. She just had to find the right guy.

Peter went back inside first, and took up a spot at the corner of the stage. When Meryl returned it was her turn to dance again. This time she felt much more relaxed and extremely turned on as she danced, even having time to study her audience. She noticed a bunch of new faces in the crowd and figured it was because it was much later. This time she stripped off her bra and panties during her first song and stayed in just garter belt, stockings and killer shoes until the end of her set. She teased and showed off more to the crowd than during her first show, and she was not shy in the slightest about spreading her legs and flaunting her ass.