Meryl and Peter go Clubbing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the music stopped and the DJ announced the next girl she gathered her tips and headed to the dressing room. After refreshing herself she decided to count up the tips from this show and found out that she had over a thousand dollars, just from fifteen minutes of dancing, lots of fifties and twenties and quite a few hundred dollar bills.

Then she changed into a dress, a partially see through white silk micro mini dress, through which her hard nipples could easily be seen. Underneath she put on the briefest of brief white thong that barely covered her pussy. Then she slipped on another pair of five inch heels this time also in white.

Once back on the main floor it didn't take long before Meryl had a customer come up to her, he was a very well dressed black man, older compared to her, somewhere in his fifties and he had been inside the club ever since she got there. Thrusting a wad of one hundred dollar bills into her hand, he asked her to go to the Special VIP room and not for just a lap dance.

Meryl was so horny that she just nodded and smiled then took his hand and led him to the VIP area. Peter nearly fell out of his seat as she gave him a quick glance, a smile, and a nod to indicate where she was going. He quickly made his way upstairs to Jerome's office.

Jerome looked up from what he was doing and Peter quickly told him that she was going into the Special VIP room with a guy. Jerome laughed and checked the camera as Peter moved around to see.

"I'm happy to see her trying out the Special VIP room. She'll make a small fortune back there. Your wife is turning out to be a real whore. Are you really sure that she hasn't done this before? If not, she's a natural. Feel free to come up here and use the surveillance system anytime you want. Just clean up if you make a mess," he teased Peter.

Jerome zoomed in on Meryl with her customer. She had already allowed her client to pull down the top of her dress to expose her breasts, and the guy had both hands cupping them while his mouth alternated sucking from one nipple to the other. Meryl held his head, stroking his thick, graying hair, softly moaning.

The song ended and she shimmied out of the dress, leaving her in only her high heels and micro thong. As the next song started the man caressed her ass and squeezed it, making her smile." She really seems to liked him", Peter observed to Jerome. "And he seems to be enthralled with her body," replied Jerome.

They watched as she put her hand to his chest and had him sit back in the seat as she unbuckled his belt. She slid his pants and underwear down his legs to the floor freeing his long hard cock. She gently stroked him while putting her breast to his mouth for him to suck. She was loving the control she had over the man. She closed her eyes enjoying his attention to her nipples but remembered what Jerome told her about getting them off as quickly as possible. But then who cared about Jerome? It was much more important that she and her client both had a good time.

She gave him a smile as she removed her thong and showed him her pussy. He seemed to be in a trance, staring directly at her lips. She turned around again and went to grinding her ass against his dick. The man groaned and grabbed her by the hips, he started rubbing himself between her ass cheeks and while Meryl was desperate to be fucked she knew she had to be careful that he didn't slip himself into her. He was definitely trying to fuck her but she managed to keep him outside.

She could hear his breathing getting harder and he started grunting so she knew it wouldn't be long before he came. Sure enough, just after she turned back to him, sliding to her knees between his thighs, his cock erupted over her face and into her mouth. His cum felt so warm and there seemed to be a lot of it. Meryl looked up at him, giggling, and pulled his head down to her and give him a long, cum filled kiss.

"I'm surprised he lasted that long. He's been watching her all night," Jerome said as he sat back in his chair. "I've seen a lot of stuff go down in that room, but that was one of the hottest scenes ever."

The client gave her a big smile. Definitely one very satisfied client, Meryl thought. She gestured toward the stack of hand towels available and he grabbed a couple for the both of them. After they cleaned up, he produced another thick wad of cash, and this time Meryl did not have to ask for his card.

"Here's how you get in touch with me. I'd love to see you again, and I'll make it very worthwhile for you, if you'd like to see me," he said to her.

Back at the bar, Meryl counted through the wad of bills -- twenty-five hundred dollars. She gave a portion of her take to DeVon who would make sure Jerome got his cut and then returned to the floor to find out who wanted to spend time with her next.

She was actually starting to love parading herself around inside the club giving its somewhat jaded clients something different to stare at than the young, vapid sluts they were usually greeted by. It was clear that many of them appreciated spending time with a mature, intelligent and very open-minded woman. Perhaps for many of them something they never got to enjoy at home.

She checked out the men in the club, trying to size them up, she wanted to know who would be more likely to want a lap dance, a Special VIP experience, or only wanted to buy a girl a drink and have conversation.

Peter noticed that his wife was being very particular about who she would take into the Special VIP Lounge for more than a lap dance. They had to be black and decent looking, and flash a big wad of cash, otherwise she would politely decline. In the Special VIP Lounge all her guys got hand jobs, and a few of them she let cum in her mouth.

The rest of the evening saw her give one more stage show, give only two more lap dances and take seven men to the Special VIP room. Most excitingly, on one occasion, she led two good looking black guys in their thirties into the room together. Jerome and Peter both got totally turned on watching her with them. First, standing between them as the kissed and caressed her for a while, and afterwards as she sat facing one guy on his knees, with the other close in behind her, masturbating both of them as they did their best to arouse her to the point where she would let them fuck her.

Only one exceptionally good looking young black man in his early twenties got more. He may well have been a professional athlete, Peter thought. Clearly Meryl liked what she saw and after playing with his truly massive cock for the first song, she decided to suck it. She knelt down on the floor in front of him and went down hard on him until he erupted in her mouth. He groaned loudly as she milked him for every drop. He tipped her very generously for her services, and another card got tucked into her bra.

It was closing time and Peter, Jerome and DeVon were all up in Jerome's office talking about how well the evening had gone. Truth be told, all three of them were feeling outrageously horny after what they had witnessed during the evening.

"Go get Lysse and bring her up," Jerome told DeVon, "Tell everyone else that it's time to go home."

Meryl came up with DeVon and once they stepped inside the office he closed the door. She had changed back into her lacy black underwear and heels which really left nothing to the imagination.

"Am I getting fired or something?" She joked.

"Not a chance baby, just the opposite. You were fantastic out there tonight and made us a lot of cash. Tell me did you have a good time?" Jerome asked as he got up from where he was sitting and walked towards her.

"To be truthful, I had no idea how much I'd enjoy it. It's not something I want to do every night, but once or twice a month? Yes that could be a lot of fun."

Jerome didn't say a word as he approached her, he simply slid his hand between her legs fingering her pussy through her pants.

"Your cunt is soaking, slut. I know you really enjoyed yourself out there tonight."

Meryl began shuddering, even as Jerome's fingers started working her pussy through the thin material. He started finger fucking her right in front of Peter and DeVon.

"You are totally hot aren't you?" Jerome continued, "You have been playing with all those delicious cocks all night long, but not one of them has got into your pussy. You must be desperate for some thick black cock in your cunt. You are, aren't you?"

"Come on baby give us some of that great head," Jerome said to her, and then DeVon and I will take turns fucking you like you need to be fucked."

Meryl looked out of the corner of her eye at Peter. He looked very excited, and he would already have been playing with his cock she thought, if it weren't securely locked in its cage.

DeVon stood up and walked over to stand in front of her next to Jerome. Meryl undid their zippers and pulled out two big black cock, both with raging hard-ons. Then, one after the other, she put her mouth around them and sucked them deep into her throat like a real pro.

Jerome and DeVon both groaned with pleasure, and then laughed at the sight of Peter, still sitting in his chair, unable to obtain any relief at all.

After five or ten minutes of Meryl's ministrations, a very aroused Jerome pulled her up to her feet and lifted her onto the desk.

"Lay back," he instructed her and she obeyed.

He pulled off her bra so he could play with her tits, which he also tossed to DeVon. He adjusted her so she was on the edge of the desk as he lined his cock up with her cunt. Her head lay hanging back off the other edge and DeVon moved over and placed his cock against her lips. She groaned as simultaneously the heads of both cocks disappeared deep inside her.

Jerome grinned at DeVon as he raised her legs by her knees and thrust deeper inside her. He put Meryl's legs up onto his shoulders and started fucking her hard. "This is why I like new dancers. By the end of the night, most of them are so horny and desperate to fuck. It's the hottest pussy a guy can get," Jerome said between deep hard strokes.

Meryl was going crazy. She had done this many times before, but these two men knew exactly how to work a woman together. Jerome and DeVon fell into an easy rhythm fucking her cunt and her mouth. Every five or ten minutes they switched places. While she was cumming like an expression train, for them it was a very slow build to a massive cum eruption.

When she didn't have DeVon's cock deep in her throat, she was crying out for Jerome's cock as she arched her back. Peter was achingly rock hard in his cage watching his wife begging for more of both cocks as she had her first wild orgasm.

Finally, after what seemed like a sexual eternity, both men were ready to cum as they pulled out and made her get down on her knees in front of them. After a few moments during which she expertly sucked them both at once, they both erupted, blasting gobs of thick white semen filling her mouth, coating her face and clouding her vision.

Both men stood back, admiring what they had accomplished. Meryl meanwhile was still in her knees, slowly licking her fingers as she wiped the cum off her face and out of her eyes. She was in a total sexual daze.

"You're up now, Peter," Jerome said.

"Er, no. Not me," Peter replied.

"Cmon man, show us what you've got. We know that it won't match up to ours, but take your turn."

"No, really I can't."

"He can't because his cock is in a cage, and I've got the key on the chain around my ankle," Meryl broke in. "He only gets to fuck me on special occasions, and here tonight is not one of them. And I'm exhausted, and we're both heading for home and bed."

They arrived home at 2 am with cum still coating Meryl's face, and nine thousand dollars in cash in her purse. The first thing she did was ask for a glass of white wine as she luxuriated in a hot, deep bath. Afterwards, much restored, and surprisingly still a little aroused, she looked at Peter meaningfully.

"Your turn now?" she queried, "I think that I could manage one more quick fuck. What do you say, my darling slave?"

Peter undid his pants and pulled out his cock, which in its cage was harder than it ever had been in his life, and very definitely somewhat painful. Meryl unlocked the cage, slid it off and gently put his cock into her mouth and slowly sucked on it.

It had been a long night and he had seen his wife do a lot of slutty things so had a huge load ready. He stopped her after a couple of minutes, then helped her up and laid his wife down on their bed so he could see her face. He pushed into her, feeling that she was still so wet and creamy after her session with DeVon and Jerome.

He started out slow and controlled but very quickly was carried away by the visions of the entire night playing out in his mind, from stripping to hand jobs to blowjobs, to the Jerome -- DeVon gangbang. Surprisingly, Meryl was cumming again as Peter blasted his load into her pussy. He pulled out and cum oozed out of her pussy, so tempting for Peter to dive between her legs and lap up before they both crashed.

Reflecting on Kendrick's comments about being different, the next day, Meryl phoned Jerome with an interesting proposal, to which he readily agreed. "Great idea. Love it." Was his immediate response.

In consequence, Meryl arrived at the Club late that afternoon wearing a very conservative grey business suit, sheer nylons and the usual impossibly high heeled pumps. She actually towered over quite a few of the men. She took her place at the bar where she was besieged with offers of champagne over the next hour or so. Everyone in the Club kept looking at this elegant woman who looked quite out of place, on her own, at the bar, in a Sex Club.

The set up worked perfectly. Before her first stage show, Timmy, the DJ, announced to the crowd, "Hey guys, I'm sure you've all noticed the gorgeous lady at the bar with the finest legs in town. Well, I think if we gave her a little encouragement, we might get her up here on stage next. What do you say gentlemen, let's give a big round of applause for Lysse."

Word had got around about the new dancer at the Club, and the audience, larger than the previous evening, began to shout, whistle and cheer so loudly the sound was deafening.

DeVon came over to offer his big hand to escort the lady onto the stage. She placed her hand in DeVon's and followed him demurely to the stage driving the men wild. Timmy already had her songs queued up. So once she stood center stage looking, in her grey suit and glasses, for all the world like an out of place businesswoman or a librarian, the music started and she began strutting around the perimeter of the stage.

Her heart was beating hard in her chest as she surveyed the crowd; there must have been over a hundred pairs of eyes on her as she began to dance, moving her hips and body to the beat of the music. It was an incredible feeling having all of the sexual admiration from the men, she saw her husband proudly watching from the bar and knew he was getting probably already getting hard from the show.

Meryl decided to have her fun, opening her jacket and flashing her breasts for the crowd which got another more loud cheers, then she toyed with them after they were shouting for her to take it off. As the first song was nearing an end she quit teasing them and tore off the jacket, offering her beautiful full breasts to them, playing with her nipples, tugging on her piercings, arousing herself to the point where her first orgasm of the evening rippled through her body .

Then she began to bend and squat to give the crowd a view of her thong and ass cheeks and playing with the buttons of her skirt, undoing one at a time until there was only a single one left but not hiding much. The men went wild again as she unbuttoned the last one and let her skirt fall to the floor. She paraded around the stage, collecting tips and showing herself off, revelling in the unbridled passion the men were showing her.

She had become Lysse, basking in their admiration, knowing she was the object of their sexual desires. What made her cunt incredibly wet was understanding that each of them wanted to fuck her and Peter would actually let them all fuck her if that's what she wanted. Maybe that's what she did want, she thought as she let the idea play though her mind.

Shortly into the beginning of the last song, Meryl stripped off her thong and pranced around completely naked on stage, except for her garter belt, stockings and heels of course. Peter thought Meryl had never looked better as she exposed her long legs, bare pussy, ass and breasts for the entire crowd. She had a look of pure bliss on her face as she gave everyone what they wanted.

Lysse especially loved looking into the faces of the men nearest the stage when she got down on the floor and spread her legs wide, she turned her body slowly so everyone could have a good view of her pussy. She grinned wickedly as she used her fingers to spread her lips. Satisfied they had a good enough look of her like that she turned over onto all fours presenting her ass, all the while taking more and more tips. When the third song ended she felt just as disappointed as the crowd. After gathering the remaining money thrown onto the stage, she exited and went back to the dressing room.

Jerome asked Lysse to do another two sets that night and for extra kicks she gave a number of very sensuous and lucrative lap dances in the Special VIP Lounge at the encouragement of Peter, which ended up with cum all over her face. He loved watching his wife draped over a stranger's body, letting him look, touch and caress her all over except for her pussy. Peter couldn't get enough of seeing his wife cock-teasing men in this manner. Meryl was amazing at giving the men private dances and leading them on, she even aroused one so much he had an orgasm in his pants while she was grinding her ass against his crotch.

After her final session in the Special VIP Lounge, Meryl joined Jerome and Peter in his office. She went to sit down next to her husband but Jerome beckoned for her to go over to him.

Jerome told her, "I can't thank you enough for coming out here tonight Lysse. That was quite some show you put on out there. The men will be talking about it for a long time, telling their friends how a business woman came out of the crowd to dance on stage. Word of mouth is everything in this game. Thank you. Great idea."

Jerome reached out brushing her blonde hair away from her face, he gently tucked it behind her ear. Peter was not at all surprised as Jerome placed his hand behind her neck and leaned in to kiss her. He was watching intently as once again this powerful black man, who they had known for less than a week, seduced his wife right in front of him. Tonight, what he found most interesting was how Jerome kept calling her by her stage name.

"You're a beautiful woman Lysse, with a nice body."

Jerome was completely turned on and felt her breasts through her blouse, pulling gently on the piercings through her nipples, teasing them, arousing her. Without any hesitation he leaned down to suck on her already hard nipples. Everything he was doing and saying was making Lysse hotter and hornier, it was clear where this was going and Peter understood too as he sat back in his seat, getting comfortable. He stared into Meryl's eyes as Jerome undid her skirt one button at a time and the skirt fell to the floor while he caressed her between her legs.

"Wow Lysse, you must have really enjoyed yourself again out there tonight. Your panties are soaking wet."

His fingers pressed against her pussy through her panties and as he rubbed, Meryl tried not to show how pleasurable it was, but she couldn't control the muffled moans escaping from her mouth. To Peter she sounded like a big purring cat, his tigress. After the evening she had experienced, all Lysse wanted now was to get fucked really hard for a long time. Jerome knew he had her and could do what he wanted.