Meryl and Peter go Clubbing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning he ripped off her thong leaving her stark naked except for her heels. Peter sat up a little more at the abrupt way Jerome tore his wife's panties away but remained silent, his passivity a tacit approval for Jerome to continue the seduction of his wife.

Meryl's body tensed as Jerome's fingers began to probe her hot pussy while his thumb stroked her clit. His other hand went back to fondling her breasts. She looked to be completely subservient to him as he worked her pussy and clit faster. Meryl moaned louder as she came for the first time, and then a second, in rapid succession.

Then Jerome stopped playing with her. ''Get on your knees, slut," he demanded.

Peter watched in awe as his usually dominant wife obediently complied with his direction. Jerome looked down at her, "To your husband you are Meryl, his darling wife. Who are you with me?"

"I'm Lysse, a dancer in your club."

"And what else?"

"Your personal whore?" Meryl felt that this was the game he wanted her to play, and she was quite willing to oblige for the moment.

"That's right, my personal whore, and do you know what you are about to do, Lysse?"

She nodded and said, "Yes, I do."

"Tell me what you are going to do Lysse. Tell Peter what you are going to do."

"I'm going to suck your big black cock Jerome," she said as she looked up at him with her soft brown eyes.

He smiled as Lysse unbuttoned, then unzipped his pants, and pulled them down along with his underwear releasing his semi-hard dick. She took a hold of it and slowly stroked him while looking over at Peter, sitting watching all this totally submissively. Lysse knew that Jerome could do whatever he wanted with her, and Peter would not interfere.

She began to lick Jerome's balls while continuing to pump his shaft. Jerome placed his fingers into her blonde hair, pulling her in towards his cock. She licked the length of it like it was a dripping ice cream cone, she worked her way up to the head where she dragged her tongue underneath the ridge of the head. Jerome was moaning softly as Lysse swirled her tongue all around it, giving the tip butterfly flicks before opening her mouth and taking his cock deep into her throat

Jerome groaned appreciating her talent, he looked at Peter and told him, "Dammit Peter, your wife is an amazing cock slut."

He let her suck his cock for a few minutes before pulling up spinning her around and bending her over his desk. This was what Meryl needed so very badly. She was very familiar with this position having been fucked like this before by Jerome and DeVon earlier in the week while Peter watched.

Now Jerome approached from behind and teased her opening by rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit. Meryl moaned freely, her breathing getting shorter and faster the more he teased her with his delicious cock.

"What do you want me to do now Lysse?" Jerome asked.

"I want you to fuck me with your big cock Jerome," she replied.

"Tell your husband what you want me to do."

"Peter, I want Jerome to fuck me hard. I need his big cock inside me."

Peter said nothing. He just sat silently watching his wife succumb yet again to her addiction for big black cock, enjoying every moment. If only he were being forced to watch in his leather gear he thought. That would be perfect.

Jerome turned Lysse's head so she was looking directly at Peter. He then thrust himself deep into her pussy and began to fuck her. He began fucking her faster and faster as she writhed on the desktop, clutching the edges as she allowed Jerome to ravage her pussy.

Her husband witnessed the look of pure pleasure on her face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head while she lightly bit her lower lip, her hot pussy was being penetrated roughly. Jerome was fucking her hard enough that their skin was slapping together loudly and Peter could hear the squishy sounds of her sopping cunt.

"Listen Lysse, baby, I need you to do me a favor and work an important party for me next week. There will be lots of good looking black guys there. Lots of big black cocks to drive you crazy. What do you say Lysse? You want to do it, don't you Lysse? Just admit it. Tell me the truth."

"Yes Jerome. I'll do it. I want to do it," she replied, her voice throaty with pure lust, just before she started to come to another violent orgasm.

Jerome had a smug look of satisfaction on his face, having won her over. He looked over at Peter and said, "I tell you, man, pussy is so much better when they get turned on from stripping. Your wife has the hottest pussy I've had in a long time."

After Meryl's orgasm, Jerome made her get down on her knees again to suck his cock. When he was on the verge of cumming he began rocking his hips. Meryl sucked him deep into her throat again as he fucked her face until he blasted his load into her mouth and then made her lick him clean.

When Jerome was done, he looked at Peter and said, "It's DeVon's turn with your wife now. We share all our best cunts."

When DeVon came through the door, his cock looked like it was ready to burst through the front of his tight pants. He quickly got his cock free and fed it to Lysse who took it hungrily took it between her soft lips, her head bobbing furiously on it as Peter and Jerome looked on.

Devon told her, "That's it baby, suck my dick like you did for Jerome. I know you like being a whore for us. That's it baby, suck it like the cock sucking whore you've become."

DeVon wanted to fuck her pussy too. After a while, when he was totally aroused, he stopped her incredible blow job and made her lay back on the desk. She spread her legs, waiting for his thick black cock, even bigger than Jerome's, or even Kendrick's she thought. DeVon approached her and ran his cock up and down along her cunt lips like Jerome had, making her beg for it, calling her by her stage name too.

"Go ahead Lysse, beg for my cock like I know you did for Jerome, you fucking slut."

"Oh fuck me DeVon, I need to get fucked. I'm so ready for your cock, I need it badly. Please, please fuck me."

As she said this, DeVon plunged his dick deep into her cunt.

DeVon and Lysse kept their eyes focused on each other, and they kissed passionately while they fucked. In between kisses, DeVon kept calling her a "whore" and a "slut," but it didn't bother her at all, she enjoyed being called dirty names and it drove her to another raging orgasm. Finally, DeVon couldn't hold back much longer and moments later filled her pussy with his sperm.

Jerome sat in one of the seats watching the action, happy with the outcome. He felt that this superb, mature woman was starting to adopt the persona of Lysse, his personal slut and whore. She was so very different from the mindless bimbo chicks that he had become used to fucking. Yes, he would keep calling her Lysse from now on.

Little did he realize that 'Lysse' was way ahead of his game, and that nothing was going to happen that she did not want to happen. So far everything that had occurred had simply played to her growing exhibitionistic streak, which she had to admit to herself had really come to the fore in the last few days, and her love for powerful black men.

She knew that Jerome and DeVon were going to be part of her life for a while yet, but she had her own ideas of what would happen going forwards. She had already shared with Kendrick and Peter some very interesting ways in which the Club could be made a much more interesting and upscale place, and she was determined that she would bring them about. In their last phone call, Kendrick, clearly excited by her ideas, had already brought up the possibility of buying Jerome out if he didn't play along.

It took a few minutes for Meryl to recover from her double fucking. Once her senses were calmed, she got dressed and ready to leave. Jerome, of course, reminded her that she promised to work the party for him the following Saturday. He also told her it would be on the client's yacht.

"I want you to knock them all back on their heels baby", he said reaching for his wallet. "So go buy some really sexy outfits to wear. Here's five thousand. That should be enough eh?"

Lysse acted a little dumb. She already had a wardrobe full of lingerie and outfits at home that would be perfect for the occasion, but just to make sure, she asked what kind of outfits he was thinking of.

"You know, maybe a real slutty set of expensive lingerie that leaves nothing to the imagination, some leather, maybe a corset and gloves if you want to play the domina. Hell, maybe even a naughty schoolgirl outfit. And of course, the highest platform heels you can find."

"How about a couple of really sexy dresses as well? You know something long and silky, but with a slit all the way up the thigh?"

His last request was for her to not wear her wedding ring on the Saturday evening, as they didn't want any complications. Moira realized that he had not noticed that she was wearing two rings, her wedding ring from Peter and the one Kendrick had given her in Paris.

Meryl balked at this request, "My wedding ring does not come off, Jerome. I want then to know it's a married woman they are fucking, that excites me and it really excites Peter, my darling submissive husband. If you want to know, I think it will excite them as well. Don't tell me that some part of the attraction for you is that you know you are fucking Peter's wife?"

Jerome looked thoughtful, "You know Lysse, I think you are correct. I never thought of it that way before. Okay, you know what, I'm going to tell them that you are a married slut; a married slut who can't get enough big black cock."

When they got home that night, Meryl still wasn't totally sexually satisfied, especially after thinking about the party all the way home, and needed Peter to fuck her again which he was more than willing to do. Everything was good as they closed their eyes and fell asleep in each other's arms.