All Comments on 'Mesmerized'

by Mr_Brady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brett needs to divorce his nutcase wife and find a woman that isn't a fucking flake.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

7 pages of needless exposition, and still have no idea what's going to happen? Past... War and Peace I don't need.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think next step is to hypnotize Brett and get his version of the events. I can see two alternative plot lines: 1) in which Mason was lying to Kathy: and 2) in which Mason was telling the truth. Resolving that issue is step one in the reconciliation. Step two, of course, is finding a way to integrate Kat and Kathy. I can see lots of fun in introducing Brett to Kat.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are so many angles to explore with this plot. Yes it's long, but that's ok. There's plenty other stories to rub off with. Maybe Kathy and Kat can slowly merge as the good Dr explores and plays. Got to hypnotize Brett as well, let Alexis have some fun. The up to now monogamy with Kathy and Brett is good, Mason DeWitt aside, but exploration with others for them while at the same time deepening their bond and love seems logical with the plot you've set up. Good stuff, hope you continue the tale.

SimplydukeSimplydukeabout 2 months ago

I for one am patiently waiting for the next chapters. I find the length acceptable because of all the different angles.

So far it’s a great story pleas continue!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Too long for me, not my cup of tea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Brady@Mr_Brady
Soon, there’s going to be more of my stories on the way… I am presently reviewing a series I wrote, and then had withdrawn off Literotica. It wasn't that I didn't like it, in fact, so far it's one of my favorites. But I'm going to include other details about a certain characte...