Mesmerized

Story Info
A beautiful psychotherapist is called upon for help.
23.8k words
4.51
10.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers

This is an erotic tale. It's fiction, but with a twist. The idea for this work came to me in the summer of 2022. But, it's remained on the back burner until now. As with all works of fiction, it is made up and has little to do with the real world. Or, does it?

It also deals with hypnosis and delving into a person's subconscious mind. But like I've told you, it is erotic fiction. As with all my titillating tales of fabrications, all characters are aged eighteen, and above. Even the guy who proofread it for me, the great Kenji Sato.

Enjoy!

Mesmerized

Part One

Brett and Kathy Martin found themselves in the exact same place they'd been six months prior to that, sitting in one of Dr. Alexis Rumsfeld's conference rooms anxiously wanting to finally find help and an answer to the problem they were having to deal with as husband and wife.

And what exactly was the wrinkle in their relationship? It was the same one that had brought them to visit that same doctor only six months before, a very simple, and yet quite-complex issue, all rolled into one.

It had been a year and a half since the two of them had engaged in any sexual relations with the other, but at that point, none of the principles understood exactly why.

And with this being the second time that the couple had met with the doctor over the last months, and meeting with other professionals as well, they weren't any closer to getting anything resolved.

*****

"So if it's okay, to help get me reacquainted with your case, why don't the two of you bring me up to date on what you've done since the last time we talked. Hmmm, that was, what, about six months ago?"

Brett Martin was the first to engage with the doctor, answering her question.

"Yeah doc, uh, Doctor Rumsfeld. Nothing's really changed since Kathy and I were here last time. We've tried two other psychologists, and a shrink, uh, I mean a psychiatrist, and none of them could do anything to give us the help we need. That's why we've come back to you."

"Hmm, I see. So, even though the both of you know the stipulations that I require of my patients to agree to hasn't changed, for some reason because you've come back. This time you think I'm going to be able to help with Mrs. Martin's 'condition,' because the others couldn't, is that right?"

She could see the annoyed husband's brow creased with frustration after she'd made her to-the-point comment. But what she'd told them was to make sure all three of them were on the same page. The worst thing the doctor thought, was for them to have false expectations that she wasn't going to stick to her guns.

"Doctor, really at this point, we've just about run out of options. All the two psychologists could seem to do for us was ask a bunch of pointless questions and give Kathy some fucked-up ink blots to stare at."

Hearing her husband's brazen use of profanity with the doctor, sent alarm bells going off in her head, and Kathy Martin chided him for his vulgar comment in front of the professional they had returned to for help.

"Oh, don't worry, Mrs. Martin, I'm with your husband on this one. I don't have any use for those...fucked-up ink blots, either. In my opinion, they prove nothing, except give the patient something to laugh at while their precious time could be used in more effective ways than that."

Her point-blank answer to Kathy's scolding admonition earned major points with her husband. And by the way Brett Martin smiled and poked his elbow into his wife's side, the doctor knew it.

"So, if you don't mind, tell me about your visit to the psychiatrist, Doctor Walden wasn't it, what happened there that you didn't care for?"

Brett went to answer, but Kathy stopped him by placing her hand more than firmly on her husband's sleeve-covered arm and began speaking.

"That was about the worst experience of my life, Doctor Rumsfeld! He had me lie down on his couch and then asked about my family, and then before I knew it, we somehow got off topic and started talking about our favorite vacation destinations."

"Hmm, okay. Anything else, Mrs. Martin? Did the doctor do or say anything that led you to believe he was interested in the impasse with your husband?"

"Actually...no. But, he did give me some pills that he said had worked for some of the cases that he had. But he told me he couldn't guarantee that they'd be of any use for me."

"Okay, and just what were these 'pills' supposed to do, Mrs. Martin? What did the doctor say they'd do for you?"

"Well, I'm embarrassed to even talk about it now."

"Go ahead, there's no worries. I assure you, you don't need to be embarrassed by something as important as this. I want to help you, Mrs. Martin, and I need you to trust me. Even if you and your husband again decide to decline my services like you did the last time you were here, I want you to know that everything we discuss is kept confidential within these walls."

"Okay, I'll tell you. He said...that those pills would make me..."

"Yes, Mrs. Martin, please go ahead, I'm listening."

"He said that those pills would make me...horny!! That goofy doctor said that was the only thing I needed, and that those stupid pills were the solution to my problem."

"Hmmm, I see. And, of course, I'm sure the doctor didn't refer to them as stupid. But I take it that's your opinion of them?"

"Yes, yes it is, Doctor Rumsfeld. I think they were very stupid, and I was just as stupid for even going to see him!!"

"Right. But let me ask, did you take them as he prescribed them to you? Did you at least try them out and give them a chance to see what might happen if you did what he directed?"

"Okay, here's where I'm really embarrassed, doctor. Yes, I did try them."

"And what, if anything, do you think they did for you?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes, of course, I do. What did those 'stupid' pills as you call them, do for you, Mrs. Martin?"

"They put me to sleep!! That's what they did!! About forty-five minutes after taking the two pills that he prescribed for me, while Brett waited for me in our bed naked, I nodded off in my chair in the sunroom of our home. That's what those stupid pills did for me."

With a flustered and defeated expression blazing across Kathy Martin's face, Doctor Rumsfeld knew, just like the first time that she had sat down with the young couple, that her specific treatment was what they needed in their quest for healing.

"Mr. and Mrs. Martin, nothing's changed. But I still know I can help you. The big question before us right now is, since you've come back to see me again, do you think I can help you? I'll tell you this, you don't have to use my services and what I know is my expertise in getting to the root of this issue facing the both of you. If you want, you can walk out of here just like you did six months ago and try out other professionals...or, you can decide to face this situation squarely and begin getting back to the life you had before any of this happened."

Brett was the one who spoke next.

"Doctor, of course Kathy and I want to get this situation...taken care of. But I think you know why it was that we walked out of your office before. What you were asking of us, we felt that your conditions and requirements were too...risky."

"Yes, I understand that, Mr. Martin..."

"By the way, I'm really okay with you calling me by my first name, Doctor Rumsfeld, that doesn't bother me at all."

"Okay...Brett. Let's get back to what my conditions are. Because the fact is, they haven't changed. They're the same as when you and Mrs. Martin, uhh, it's still all right if I call you by your first name as well?"

"Yes you can, doctor, I'm fine with it, too. Brett and I don't want to come off as stuffed shirts, we consider ourselves normal, down-home types. Even though my given name's Katherine, my friends call me Kathy."

And then suddenly, the doctor noticed a somewhat dark and serious, almost a sensual demeanor overtake Kathy Martin.

"And this might sound kind of strange, but lately when I feel myself in a certain mood, or watch a real hot love scene on TV, it's like I want to be called 'Kat.' I'm not so sure why, but with everything that's happened to me, and the pressure that I've been under, since what happened with Mason...uh, Brett's boss, well, I just, oh wow, who wants to listen to my silly rambling?"

And just as quick, her sultry-like interlude dissipated as suddenly as it appeared.

"But, just so you know, when I hear someone call me Mrs. Martin, I feel like I'm in a lawyer's office getting ready to sue somebody, or having them sue me...ha-ha!!"

Still contemplating the strange way the young wife had been so contemplatively transparent a minute before that, the doctor knew she needed to keep the conversation flowing in a positive direction.

"Yes, of course. I appreciate us having some familiarity between us. I'd like to think some day, maybe not too long in the future, once we get past this challenge you're having to deal with, the three of us can sit around and share a drink at the bar and call each other by our first names, just like good old friends do. But, before anything like that can happen, there are important business matters to attend to that we've got to take into consideration over everything else right now."

Brett spoke again.

"And that was one of the hangups that we had, doctor. Having to abide by everything you told us to do, no matter how strange we might think it was."

"Mr. Martin...Brett, you've got to understand that I need your trust, and for me to treat Kathy, I must have unlimited ability to guide your wife, and you, too, through this process. That's one of my conditions that I can't budge on. You must do as I direct, no matter how out of the ordinary or crazy you might think it is. Because if you sign the agreement, but don't do as I direct either of you, you're not keeping your end of the bargain, and nothing will change in your relationship."

"And then that non-disclosure agreement thing, where we weren't permitted to tell anyone about what you did to treat Kathy, that seemed a little odd, too."

"Once again, the research I've put in to help cure my patients has cost me an inordinate amount of hours of my life to perfect. I'm happy to tell you, my treatment has an astounding 98.7 percent success rate so far. And do you have any idea why that is?"

"I'm pretty sure you're going to say it's because your patients follow your directions, but I'm guessing you're going to remind us of it right now."

"You're damn right I'm going to remind you, Brett. It's because my patients that follow my directives and my procedures come out getting what they wanted. They went ahead and trusted me enough to get the results that they were looking for. Let's just say they didn't end up falling asleep in a chair. And Kathy, I am not making fun of you, or making light of the sad results that you got from going to see that quack shrink."

"Well, I would hope not, doctor. I still haven't gotten over what happened to me taking those stupid pills."

"And I'm not trying to convince you otherwise, Kathy. Because I don't think you're wrong to be angry about that. But please, don't let that discourage you to do what's needed to get your life back. I'm just trying to show you that it's possible to do that."

As Kathy became more engaged in the conversation with the doctor, she was the one that brought up the biggest obstacle that had made them decide, the first time, to not use the doctor's services.

"But the other one, the one where you basically share legal possession of our assets..."

"Kathy, only until you're done with my treatment. That's in the contract, too. Once both parties come to an easily accomplished mutual understanding that all the stipulations have been met, then all assets return to the client exactly as they were the day we signed the agreement. It's really that simple."

"But why, doctor? Why go to such extravagant measures to have us follow your program? Isn't that kind of extreme and way over the top?"

"It's like I told you last time, motivation, and incentive, Mrs. Martin. I assure you, those are the only reasons why.

"Brett...Kathy...I need you both to realize...I don't want or need your possessions or whatever wealth you've built up so far. What you've got to understand is this is what's needed to have your undivided attention and total commitment to follow my instructions without wavering the least bit. That's why I've found the most effective way to get your cooperation and compliance is to put your money and belongings, let's just say, in a way...out of your full control, until you're finished with my treatment program. Through trial and error, I found to get the cooperation that was needed, was that my patients didn't want to be without what they'd worked so hard for...their stuff.

"That's the reason, and the only reason why I'll have half-ownership of your assets. Trust me, I don't want, or need your stuff. I've got enough of my own to take care of me for the rest of my life.

"And like I tried to explain to you six months ago, the first time you stepped into my office, with the way the contract is worded, if I don't do what I said I'd do, it won't be difficult to prove it and then you can easily counter-sue my ass off in court. Matter of fact, the way the contract reads, you'll be able to use my own lawyers, at my expense, to get all your assets returned to you, along with ten-thousand dollars in cash, just for your trouble. So, for all intents and purposes, we're both putting up 'our stuff' as collateral to make sure we do what we said we would.

"Now, if that isn't reason enough to trust what I'm telling you...I don't know what is."

Because Kathy Martin had come there that day, on the second time of meeting with the doctor, she knew the likelihood of agreeing to all the stipulations and signing the contract was just about a given, but there was another question that she knew needed to be asked before they could continue.

"So let me ask you doctor, what in your opinion are the stipulations that must be met for us to feel as if your treatment was successful? What'll need to happen for us to be able to happily walk out of here with all of our stuff back into our full control?"

"That is, so far, the best question that's been asked today. And here's your answer; when you and your husband can have sexual intercourse without any problems, guilt, or anger associated with it. That's when I'll be satisfied to sign off on my end of the agreement and the two of you can walk out of here again in a happy state of bliss in your married life.

"So, let me ask because you've had these last months to think about allowing me to treat you, and unfortunately have had others working with you who you say weren't up to the task...what's your decision today?"

*****

As Brett longingly gazed upon Doctor Alexis Rumsfeld's beautiful feminine form, she once again made her claims as to why it was a good idea to use her services. And what she had to tell them wasn't any different to what she said before, and his mind drifted back to the first time when they visited her.

It'd been about six months prior to when they returned to her office that morning, and the doctor was doing her initial interview with them to find out what the problem was between Brett and his wife.

**********

"So...let me get this straight. Mrs. Martin, you're saying that you still love your husband, and that you want to stay married to him, but..."

"But I just can't allow him to have sex with me, doctor."

With that not being the first time that she had heard a wife make that statement, concerning her loss of sexual desire for her husband, the doctor had another question for Kathy.

"Hmmm, that is interesting. But let me ask you, Mrs. Martin, at this point in your relationship, how much do the two of you engage with each other in a physical sense? Such as, are you still sleeping together, do you ever hold hands, and...are there ever times when you'll kiss each other?"

"Yes, happily, Brett and I aren't sleeping in different bedrooms. But sometimes, when we walk, or even sitting down somewhere, he'll go to take my hand, but usually within a minute or two I'll take it back from him. And as far as him and I kissing...we just, don't."

"Okay, I'm not trying to get too kinky here, but I have to ask this too. Mrs. Martin, when the two of you are at home, are there ever times when you allow your husband to see you, in a state of undress?"

"You mean am I ever around him when I'm naked?"

"Yes, thank you, that's exactly what I'm needing you to tell me."

"No, I don't let him see me like that. Oh there's plenty of times after Brett's taken a shower when I'm around and he just seems to go out of his way to make sure I see his, y'know, his penis. I guess maybe he's thinking it'll turn me on somehow. But it doesn't. So no, not after what happened with his friend do I ever let him see me, exposed."

"He's not that close of a friend, Kathy, at least not now. And even though he and I were warming up to each other during the months that we worked together, I would never say that we had a Damon and Pythias thing going on, or anything close to that.

"Mason DeWitt was brought into my office in a supervisory position, but of course he isn't there anymore. Not since he got transferred to our West side branch. The bastard had lied to me and had me fooled. That is, right up until the Christmas party when he...took you the way he did!!"

"Yes, Brett, that same Christmas party where you promised me that if I came along with you, I wouldn't have to do a lot of talking or mingling with people for too long, and you wouldn't leave me sitting on my own."

Kathy Martin, after addressing her husband, turned to speak to the doctor concerning her timidness around people.

"Doctor Rumsfeld, Brett always knew how shy and uncomfortable I was around others who I didn't know. That's why when he went off to talk, or do whatever he was doing with that woman he worked with...Dallas Young, I was really anxious. After that is when Mason DeWitt came up and started trying to make conversation with me..."

"And that's the man who you say took advantage of you?"

"Oh yeah, that's for sure. As soon as I smelled booze on his breath, and then saw him kind of stumbling around the room, I figured I wasn't going to have too much of an intelligent discussion with him anyway."

"And so that's when you say he..."

"After trying to be nice for a few minutes, just sitting there listening to him babble on about nothing, that's when he started looking around and probably noticed that it was just the two of us sitting in the empty room of the office. That's where my husband worked for Mason. Their office headquarters were on the fifth floor of the Continental Bank Building."

"Mrs. Martin, as much as I don't want you to relive the dreadful event over again, I need you to know I'm trying to get a better idea of how to help you and your husband to work through this conflict going on between you right now.

"After all, from what you've both told me, and from the correspondence I've received from two of my colleagues, I'm the third one you've met with about this situation you're having."

As Brett sat there with his wife in their initial visit with the doctor, he took in the sight of the professional behaviorist interviewing them, and was very stirred at how appealing and alluring she appeared to him. When they first arrived at her office that morning, she had been seated behind her desk. But after they came further into the room, past the door, she stood and approached, greeting them with a relatively firm handshake and a direct look into each of their faces. With light streaks of gray in her shoulder-length, dark-brunette hair, he figured her to be in her late thirties, about five foot, seven inches in height. He also noticed that with the dark, relatively shorter skirt she wore that day, the attractive doctor had more than an impressive figure, as well as ample-sized breasts covered by her light-blue blouse.

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers