Massage Appt. Confirmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By palming your pubis mons, I completely encapsulate all of the areas used to orchestrate your orgasm. My middle finger was focused on the area above your clitoral hood and both my index and ring fingers were firmly holding both the inner and outer labia together while my thumb and Pinky or gently massaging the soft area that was doing its best to camouflage your clitoral wings. Luckily, my perversion and research led me to understand how a woman's body works conjunctively, which I used to my advantage.

It is a tragedy that there are women who are unable to achieve an orgasm throughout their life - that would really suck. There is also the flip-side where other women have endless, uncontrollable orgasms - that would equally suck. Such afflictions prove that we are random beings, living random lives, on this random planet, in this random universe. I am hopeful that you are within the middle ground, able to achieve your satisfaction without worrying about the complications from the wide spectrum. If I were to become a steady lover, it would be my life's mission to see what limits your body and soul could tolerate.

I spent time reading when I was younger about the various types of orgasms a woman can have, with the top-spot going to what are called "categorical climaxes". The common types that captured my attention were called clitoral orgasm, vaginal orgasm, zonal orgasm (nipples and non-sexual erogenous contact), and anal orgasm. It all depends on where the pressure is applied and to which nerve zone received it. It must be lovely being a female, where your whole being is an erogenous zone. Certain women can achieve climax from dissociated touch, such as knees, forehead, etc., whereas being a male means your best-bet is the tried-and-true option of the most obvious area.

As I was firmly cupping your womanhood, I began slowly building pressure outside of your inner-sanctum, guiding you for takeoff as if I were an air-traffic controller. I was also slowly inserting my middle finger into your pussy, but just up to the knuckle; making sure that it didn't feel like I was trying to open a bag of Halloween candy by finger-punching a hole through a plastic bag before all those little booger-eaters rang the front door bell. There was a method to my madness. Specifically, I was on the hunt for your g-spot by making a beeline to where the treasure map marked X. A question passed my mind on why it can be so elusive for some people, including the rightful owners. I understand that there wasn't an Owner's Manual that came with your body, but I always joke to myself that if I was born a female, my fingers would be all pruned-up, constantly looking like I had just spent several hours soaking in the tub.

Another reason for the careful manipulation of the clitoral complex was that it is directly associated with the g-spot. I carefully applied pressure to the areas in and around it, connected to the G-Spot independently and sharing its energy. The resulting effect was that the glands had already become engorged with passion and had moved out of their relaxed position; now they seem poised ready to attack anything that dares to intrude into their territory. Your sounds were delightful as my finger rested upon your g-spot - a clear confirmation bell ringing for the world to hear - "Bingo!" "Eureka! He found it." Shocking, exhilarating, downright fucking hot. It caught you off guard to such an extent that you lost your breath, but the way that you got your breath back was nearly as exciting.

I think I have tortured you long enough and definitely spent more than the time allotted to play with this beautiful instrument. Moving my hand from the back of your neck, I traced the lateral muscles that guard your spine all the way down to your lower-back towards the top of your buttocks. Slow, steady, and methodical movements ensured that your body could not only anticipate the touch, but greedily welcomed it. I was not going to massage your lower back; rather it was a strategic movement to place my hand into a better position to help provide additional pressure for what my other hand had in mind about to do.

Usually at this point I can tell if a female has done her homework, meaning that she is sexually aware and confident with her body. Especially, when they are knowledgeable with an exercise called Kegels, designed to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Utilizing the same muscle groups that are used for stopping a stream of urine mid-flow, with experience women can squeeze down, tighten their chambers, trapping anything lucky enough to penetrate inside of a magical cocoon of pressure and pleasure.

By rhythmically squeezing the muscles that control the pelvic floor, she is able to enhance the power, pleasure, and sometimes duration of the orgasm immediately. I am not skilled enough to externally recognize whether you had previous experience or knowledge, or if your body just reacted naturally to blow your mind showing you yet another trick hidden up its sleeve. The resulting combination was a mind-bending orgasms' that created a cacophony of beautifully erotic sounds apparently being torn from deep within your soul.

It is extremely difficult for me (or any male in general) to orgasm without direct manipulation (#ChokeDaChicken), but with the combination of you being edged closer and closer to the pinnacle of arousal, and watching how violently your body threw itself over that climactic edge, I felt what only can be described as "dry-cum" - an orgasm without ejaculation. Still, my pants were wetted with a copious amount of pre-cum and required me to be careful in public. Because of the care and attention used to edge you closer to your "le petit mort" (the little death), your entire skeletal system was strained to the breaking point and your muscles were visibly vibrating in response to the orgasmic release.

The long-span muscles (head-to-toe) that were relaxed with the previous massage, had tensioned themselves up with the body's natural sexual response, having been pushed and pulled, tightened and loosened, moved all around by my strong hands during their manipulation were released explosively, ending with a feeling of being fully rejuvenated. When the full-body orgasm arrived, it was a sudden shock and your beautiful body recoiled, as if a jolt of electricity fired from the center of your womb electrifying all pathways as it exited your extremities. The sound that you made was exquisite, just imagine hearing a woman freely express such a guttural release from their core. It was such a delightful and exhilarating experience witnessing it happen, so what you had experienced must have been ten-fold.

My hand could not have been in a better spot. At first, I had mistakenly believed that I was in control, playing your womanhood like an instrument, but evidently that was not the case. Your pretty little kitty proved to have a true feline core, a fearless and capable lioness who had lured its prey skillfully into the trap. The feeling of your pelvic muscles gripping with such intensity, it immediately re-centered my focus back onto what was occurring within your body and returned my focus to being in the moment. The grip was tight, and rhythmically pulsating as if she was trying to milk my finger for all it was worth.

My imagination went wild with the thoughts of what that same feeling would have been like if it were my manhood rather than just a finger. How it felt when your walls crumbled down, my rod would have been held captured having its contents mercilessly stolen, unable to withstand your body bearing down on me rendered helpless. Regardless of the sheer willpower of any mortal man, such "intestinal fortitude", my orgasm would have been unstoppable. Seriously, the sound of you embracing your orgasm was forever etched into my mind. (#NoRegerts)

What was also amazing was that during the time you were thrashing about autonomously, like being assaulted by some demon in the Exorcist, the lapse of time where your being was catapulted from the pinnacle of passion until the time that you landed on the valley floor of bliss afterwards, seemed to last forever. There was no way for me to gauge how long it might have been, but I was certainly envious of your ability to do so with such emotion. With my finger imprisoned within your depths, I was relegated as an observer, witnessing from the outside what your body was doing during its temporal explosion.

My other hand, while resting on the small of your back was not only helping your hips with their gyrations but was also applying just a little more pressure than you had expected to your thrusts. Using this position can be amazing because with everything combined, the time spent warming up the engine, completely focused on satisfying the right criteria, I was astounded by the aftermath. I was not surprised when we came back to our senses that I found my hand to be soaked.

All women have the physical ability to squirt, but it is to what degree they can that needs to be determined. I did not want you squirting all over the place like one of those porno-hoes, because to be honest it's a little off-putting and theatrical; however, when a woman's naturally body goes through throes of passion in such a way, having all of her muscles compressing against themselves, it is a magical event when I am able to receive some of that rare and precious nectar. Naïve minds will say that it is urine and they would be blatantly false. Yes, it is generated within the body along the same pathway, and it does exit the body from the urinary tract, but it's an entirely different gland called the Skene's gland that generates this. This is why I had focused on your g-spot so much.

The combination of the clitoral pressure amplifying the Graphenberg spot, also produced the byproduct of tantalizing and invigorating the Skene's gland. They are each connected through the same nodes within the nervous system, and embark on the same pathways to the same pleasure centers within the brain; they are only separated within the body by a small gap that to the unknowing appears forever apart. To the knowledgeable and experienced, that gap is but a temporary chasm that will be erased once all three of these systems begin operating in concert.

I was extremely excited by how readily and eagerly you embraced your pleasures. It was such an amazing experience. I can only hope to repeat it as often as you would prefer, now that you know special packages have special treatment. Although physical connection is risky for business, I was left wishing that I could experience your beautiful womanhood, provide you with innumerable pleasures, and most importantly to taste your arousal directly through my tongue.