All Comments on 'Messages'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
Escape_WithinEscape_Within2 months ago

oh and I forgot another cliche. He didn't just ask her to read between the lines. He asked her to read between the letters. Hurrah and cheers to the author. More of the same please.

silentsoundsilentsound2 months ago

Ouch! So much for them.

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
Me

Me,I think the speed with which John dealt with everything,he was already shagging Marlene before her weekend away.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Validation is nice from others. But the funny thing is you don't need sex to get it. So this whole idea that women offer swx as compensation for compliments is silly. Women want sex too. Simple. If your SO has an affair, drop them like a hot rock if they use the compliments excuse.

I can flirt and get attention...WITHOUT touching. Even that's iffy, but it involves zero contact.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with SunnyU2. A silly story, and John a weird man who should have said NO. Three stars.

JPB NOT BOB

CindyTVCindyTV2 months ago

5 Stars. Loved it. - Cindy

MrSirManMrSirMan2 months ago

Seriously? John was given the perfect opportunity to make his opinion CRYSTAL clear when she brought up turning their fantasy into a reality and he blew it. Sulking doesn’t make how he feels crystal clear. She gave him ample opportunity to voice it and he CHOSE not to. It was obviously a lousy marriage to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story from the other prospective. I always find it odd in these long term relationships that the wife reads the husband totally wrong until it’s too late. I suppose there are plenty of people in the world with that communication deficiency. 5*

Cookingwithgas

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Correct ending. Kicked to the curb with a nice btb

usaretusaret2 months ago

Like his message’s.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson2 months ago

Appropriate reaction to a deluded wife.

Goose & gander... :)

AethurAethur2 months ago

Do women really cheat on their husbands with coworkers that they don't know the marital status of? That's probably my most hated trope in these stories. The wife's known her chosen lover for some time, yet doesn't know that he's married (often with children). While this story doesn't bring anything new to the table, and is a rehash of hundreds of hundreds of others, thanks for sharing it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra2 months ago

Your usual, entertaining story. I loved the word puzzle aspect. You set it up with a great foreshadowing line: [...and had a passion for reading, puzzles and all sorts of games.] Well done!! 5/5

HighBrowHighBrow2 months ago

A fantasy within a fantasy…

GardenshedGardenshed2 months ago

Nice, can’t fix stupid wives. He gave her so many outs and she not bright enough what she will lose.

1959richard21959richard22 months ago

Wait ! What happens now?.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. But . . . . as much as I hate cheating, John sandbagged her. If he didn’t want her to pursue the fantasy, he should have said so in plain English, not act like he was okay with it, and then suddenly not be okay with it and unilaterally impose the death penalty on the marriage. Doesn’t seem as though he valued it much. No objection. No fight. Acquiescence and then simply, “we’re done.” A real punk move. And don’t tell me “the thought is enough.” if mere thoughts and wishes invoked punishment, we’d all be locked up. It’s easy enough to say “no” if that’s what you mean.

Perhaps now she can finally have an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another commenter brought it up and I have to agree. If you have the possibility of burning your life to the ground by playing around with another person. Wouldn't prudence dictate that you should learn as much about them as you can?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Here is a different viewpoint. He obviously wanted out of the marriage. He doesn't discuss his feelings "it's just a fantasy" is not a discussion. As soon as he mentions divorce she stops and goes home. He just used this as an easy out and be able to blame her for everything and he is Mr Nice Guy when in reality he is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Here's how to explain it to you boys... A woman goes through a lot of hormonal peaks. It's not like men - either the penis is standing or not. With us, with women, everything is different... If Tricia decided to try an orgasm from penetration with a young lover, Martin - so, why not? John, Tricia needs this! Wipe your snot and humble your pride. It's not for nothing that they say : "What a woman wants, God wants..." Johnny, you're an obnoxious fool)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, I don't even know what to say about it... I have a medium-sized penis and my wife, too, does not have an orgasm, just from penetration. But, as soon as I tickle and caress her clitoris, wow, she cums five times, with convulsions and obscene screams... Everything can be overcome, compromises can be found and you can love your soulmate. Orgasms - they will be attached, they will come and rush - do not doubt, men...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@Sarahwithlove

Do you think that nothing untoward or irreversible has happened? Heh... Let's say dinner with Martin is a stretch... But, going to a hotel room with him? Going to the bathroom to pee, wash your pussy and fix your makeup doesn't mean anything, does it?) And only, looking at yourself in the mirror, to doubt and realize that all this is wrong... Oh, how touching and innocent it is, from a female point of view...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dear men, you have already decided! Her husband frowned, but did not forbid her to act on her own, in search of a wonderful orgasm... Damn, we can dream and even, sometimes, overdo it.. But, spank on time and prevent fucking thoughts, at the root..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dear men, you have already decided! Her husband frowned, but did not forbid her to act on her own, in search of a wonderful orgasm... Damn, we can dream and even, sometimes, overdo it.. But, spank on time and prevent fucking thoughts, at the root..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I get the need to try different stuff, but is it really? In order for the story to work, wife needs to live in an alternate world, where cuckolding is the norm and monogamy isn't. And she only realizes it's all a delusion when the dude ditches her (shocking). It's practically the same alternate universe where most loving wives in this section live. So it's certainly not different in that respect. Wouldn't it be better to have a story with people living in an realistic world, where wives don't just casually tell their spouses they want to fuck others and expect it to happen? That would be different. Since in most of the (real world), a very likely outcome of the "talk", is (sadly) physical violence. So the "talk" is very unlikely to happen in the first place. Unless it's a cultural thing from wherever the author is and my reality is completely different than theirs....

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

Fun read, but the simple solution was for him to say no, I'm not okay with this... Then again he always be worried she'd do it anyway I guess.... But pretending he's kinda ok with it is dumb.

Still a fun read... Would have liked more in the backend though.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 months ago

Yes, you did a really good job of showing the difference between “fantasy” and “reality”. If everyone recognized this difference, there would certainly be significantly fewer divorces! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's amusing to read comments saying "but he should have told her no!". The moment a woman, not only starts to actively plan fucking someone else (emotional cheating), but also has the audacity to tell her hubby, it's over. Thinking this marriage survives if he tells her no is delusional. She thinks she can pull it off. Which means she thinks it's possible her hubby might be a cuck. It doesn't matter is she is right or wrong, what matters is that's what she sees him as. There is nothing to save here, she has zero respect for him and that's why she felt confident proposing it. At this point letting her do it is the best option. So you can have ammo for the divorce and obligatory exposure to friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Intentions and acts are certainly signs of personal integrity. .

redboat7redboat7about 2 months ago

Loved it!! Great Story!!

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a great short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another person aging and looking for youth instead of home and happiness. 4*.

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 1 month ago

Good healthy outcome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Booooooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 star story for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Screw him. I don't agree with what she did at all, but he should have made his feelings known. He's a worse asshole than she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Since he didn't express any objections when the idea of her slut action, he must have been wanting her to do it so he could do what he did.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Finely, one of your stories I like! 4 1/2 stars

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy03523 days ago

Excellent original story - 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Harsh but not entirely unfair or unexpected. This could have been a reconciliation though as she never fucked the guy (despite her desires and almost going there) and she seems to show genuine remorse and understanding at the hurt she caused. Feels like a waste. Nobody's perfect and I think she only looked over the cliff's edge instead of jumping; but he let her fall instead of reeling her back in.

HusbandXHusbandX15 days ago

Commas. They exist, for a reason.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6315 days ago

Why in the world should he have to tell her not to? She was married! She got what she deserved. She was just selfish and stupid.

NallusNallus13 days ago

Intense, short, intelligent woman turned stupid, she telling him what she will do and I guess he performed what he would and did do

Psychman24Psychman248 days ago

A case of getting to caught up in porn fantasies and confusing them with real life. The husband seemed very passive, unwilling to tell his wife a strong no. Almost like he wanted her to do it. A smart woman would seemingly have left nothing to chance and would make absolutely sure that her husband was on board before jumping off the marital cliff. This does seem like a story that should have ended with reconciliation tho. It was a one off silly fantasy that could easily have been prevented with some common sense. Both parties should have valued a good marriage a lot more than they did.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Another ‘I worked with him all that but I didn’t know he was married ‘ bullshit.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...