Messing About in Boats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline had a ball at the lingerie shop. She was tempted to buy one of everything, but really only wanted the sexiest, tiniest and most outrageous items. She stopped counting panties and bras after about 10 minutes, and the same young lady she had met on her first visit was delighted to see both the value of the sale mounting up, and the obvious sexual excitement of her customer. Caroline refrained from trying on anything; she had other ideas for that. She smiled as she left with her packages, taking both the lingerie and the clothes back to her car before making one last call, to the shoe shop, and Brian.

She was disappointed when she entered the shop to find only yet another pretty young lady in charge, and thought about leaving immediately, but the girl quickly made her way to her said and asked if she could be of assistance. Caroline thought it would be very rude to refuse, so she asked if she could try on a pair of high-heeled boots, and if, by chance, Brian might be working that day. The young lady grinned as she fetched a pair in the right size, and said, "Oh yes, he's just off on his lunch break, he'll be back at 1:30. Would you like to wait for him to serve you?" Caroline thought it would be even ruder to answer yes to this question, even though her slacks were now quite wet from the excitement of anticipation of seeing this sweet young man. "Of course, not, I'll say hi when he gets her. In the mean time .. and without actually having planned it, she told the girl about the girlz and the pact and her reasons for shopping for what she was about to buy. The girl's eyes grew wider as she appreciated the whole scenario, and started to show Caroline the sorts of shoes she reckoned to be suitable for her in her new guise as a show-off chick. As she was trying on yet another pair of high heels, Brian entered the store. He recognised Caroline straight away and crossed the floor to her and the sales-girl. "Hi, you fabulous creature," he purred, "Welcome back. I trust Tiffany is treating you with the attention you deserve? How did my shoes go at that party, anyway"? "Caroline beamed; "The shoes were sensational, and you saw the dress, I was the hit of the party, thanks to you people", she said, with satisfaction, not arrogance. "I knew you would be; I told you you would be, didn't I?" Caroline laughed, "He did, although not in those exact words!" Tiffany looked at them both quizzically, wanting to be in on the conversation. "Caroline turned to Tiffany and said, "He told me I was fucking hot when I was here last, the cheeky boy." Tiffany drew in her breath sharply; "Brian, you can't say that to customers, it's against company policy to use that sort of language". "It might be against policy, but you didn't see her; she did look fucking hot, and she still does." "Thank you Brian", Caroline smiled, "Incidentally, I'm Caroline."

"THE Caroline?" he asked in amazement. "What do you mean 'THE Caroline?" Caroline asked, at the same time as the realisation dawned on her that her sexy companions not only seemed to shop at the same places but seemed happy not only to show off their bodies to the people there, but also discuss what she thought might be private business. "I see the girlz have already made me a news item." She said it without a hint of malice, and both Brian and Tiffany smiled. "We've both known the girlz for quite a while, and we reckon they've got some serious competition with you in the mix". "Anyway, what about shoes, I gather the sexier the better?', Tiffany asked. "Yes, please."

Caroline tried on anything that vaguely resembled a sexy shoe, and with only a couple of other customers in the store, had the undivided attention of both the assistants. In a short period of time she had chosen boots and heels in every imaginable colour and configuration, and was glad when Brian offered to carry her loot to the car. As she reached down to use the remote opener for the boot of the car beside her seat, she realised that he was being treated to a wonderful view of her slacks right between her legs. She could feel that they were wet, and she didn't care. She stood up and looked at his face. "See what you people do to me?", she chided, laughing. Brian quietly replied; "Miss Caroline, could I be so bold as to ask you if one day I could see more of you?" "What, you mean, see me again?", she asked, knowing full well what the request really meant. "No, I mean see you in some of your new sexy clothes, and perhaps, out of them?" He drew in his breath, hanging on the response. "Dear Brian," she replied, "If you had asked me that just a few weeks ago, or even on the first time we met, I would not have even entertained the question. But these last few weeks have opened my eyes to a lot that I've been missing, and the attentions of men is one of them. So, yes, I'd like to see you again, and if the situation is right, I'd like you to see more of me, so to speak." Brian reached forward and kissed her, not on the cheek, but momentarily on the lips. Caroline accepted the compliment, and reached out her hand and held his as he drew away. "You sweet man, thank you. Now, I must be home to unpack all this gorgeous stuff. I shall see you again." Chapter ten

When she arrived home Carla's Peugeot Cabriolet was parked just off her driveway, and as she pulled into her garage, she alighted from the car. She was wearing bright red overalls, if the word for work wear could adequately be applied to the garment. The garment was skin-tight, everywhere; every ripple, every fold and every perfect bump of her body was outlined to perfection by its accurate tracing of her curves. The zip at the front might well have been able to be closed right up to her slender neck, but that would have betrayed the girlz in her; instead the zip hovered somewhere south of the mid-line of her tits, and failed utterly to conceal the shell-like profile of her half-cup lacy brassiere. No line of any sort undergarment of any sort graced her model hips and the outfit was finished off with a pair of almost knee-high stiletto boots, in red, the exact same colour as the overalls. Carla's makeup was red; she even had red highlights in her hair. Caroline had become used to looking around and seeing beautiful girls and women where she had before not even noticed, but as she watched Carla stride towards her it crossed her mind that she would have had to be blind not to have seen this orgasmic symphony in red, even if she had been a crowd of thousands. Carla wrapped a perfectly-manicured hand lightly round Caroline's waist and lightly kissed her on the cheek. "Hi, babe, hope you don't mind me calling in?" "Of course, not, you are always welcome at my place, any time, day or night. Come in and have a coffee while I unpack", Caroline volunteered.

They locked the cars, Caroline shouldered her parcels, with Carla's assistance, and went inside. Two sets of fine heels clicked on the parquet flooring as the girlz crossed the opening hallway. Caroline thought, "What a sexy sound", as they deposited the parcels on her bed. "You've had a bit of a shopping trip, babe!" Carla observed. Caroline smiled, "I have had mega-fun, girl. I've had sales-girls and guys swarming all over me, and I've loved every minute of it. In fact, I may go back tomorrow and do it again." "What did you buy, can I see?" Carla asked. "I bought stuff that will make all your eyes pop out, and no, you can't see, I'm going to show the stuff off one article at a time, and you can keep score. I don't expect you to go out and buy the same stuff, but I don't want you buying anything for yourselves until you've seen all of my latest outfits. By the way, speaking of outfits, you look smoking hot, girl, is that painted on?" "Carla smiled a satisfied smile; "I'm glad you like it, I wore it specially. You have no idea how fucking sexy something this tight feels." Caroline thought of the hot-pants lurking in her shopping bags; yes she did, although with this devilish vision up close she wondered if she could wear such an outfit. Carla read her mind. "You and I are the same size, you should try this on." "I didn't see anything like it in the shops, or I would have", Caroline defended. "You wouldn't have, this is a custom item, made especially for me by a tame dressmaker I know. Anyway, that's not what I meant. If you're not going to show me what you bought, I'd like to see you in this, right here, right now". Before Caroline had a chance to react Carla reached out and started unbuttoning her blouse. Caroline looked at the shimmering, shiny outfit only an arm's length away. Any thought she might have had of stopping this girl from at least starting to undress her dissolved, and she reached behind her and slid down the short zip at the back of her slacks. By the time Carla had her blouse off, her slacks were already around her ankles, and she was stepping out of them, a step to the right. Carla gasped as she saw that Caroline was only wearing a tiny bra, and instinctively ran her hands down the front of her body. Caroline stood, nearly as nude as she had been in the shop just a couple of hours ago, as Carla's eyes roved over every inch of her body, licking her lips and smiling at the sight. "Fuck, babe, you are one perfect piece of work", she said, then stepped back. She ran the zip of the overalls right down to where it ended, level with her cunt and shrugged, struggled more properly, the glossy red garment off her shoulders and down to her waist. Caroline observed that Carla liked the same lingerie maker as herself; her bra was a tiny testament to the art of using as little lace and material as possible to support and show off a woman's tits. She then shimmied the garment off the rest of the way, over her hips and down her legs, and Caroline was able to see that as she freed her thighs from the material's sensual grip, that she too was wearing no panties. Carla sat down on the side of the bed and unzipped her boots. "Give me a hand, babe", she asked, lifting one foot towards Caroline standing in front of her. Caroline gripped the sole of the boot and pulled, and as it slid off her leg, it was lifted up above level, and she was afforded her first full sight of a woman's cunt. Carla was completely bare of any hair; her lips glistened and she made no effort to hide her beautiful female joy. She lifted her other leg while keeping the first spread sideways, exposing herself as fully as it was possible to Caroline while she removed the second boot. She stood up. Two beautiful, nearly-naked girls stood together in the room, both clad only in a small brassiere, both completely at ease with the other's nakedness. Without a word being uttered, and as time seemed to stand still, at least for Caroline, both girls simultaneously reached behind their glorious bodies and unclasped their bras and dropped them to the floor. Both stared at each other's tits, silently enjoying the sight. Caroline was the bigger girl, but not by much, and under any circumstances both sets of tits could only have been described as unbelievable.

Carla slid the overalls down over her calves and off her feet and laid it on the bed. "Before you put it on.." she stopped speaking as she stepped across the tiny gap between them and locked Caroline in a tight and passionate embrace. Caroline slowly raised her arms and enfolded Carla to her body. She felt the pressure of Carla's tits against her own rib-cage, and the warmth of her breath on the nape of her neck. Carla slid one hand down her back and round her arse and pressed their mounds together. Caroline's skin was tingling, and if she had been asked to describe exactly what she felt, she probably would not have been able to, but she could swear that she could feel the utterly bare skin of Carla's mound pressing through her own pubic hair and melding their skin together. Carla kissed her neck, leaving a perfect imprint of her scarlet lips, and then released her grip; Caroline realised that she had been holding both her beautiful guest, and her breath; she exhaled and released her arms from round Carla's body.

"Fuck, you've taken my breath away, girl," Caroline sighed. "Fair swap, you have mine, babe," Carla replied. "I've never ever held such a beautiful girl, you are something else again." "Now," she continued, "try on my overalls".

Caroline picked up the overalls. They weighed nothing, she was sure she had blouses that felt more substantial. She sat on the side of the bed and wiggled, first her calves, then her thighs, into the legs of the garment. At first she thought that it would not fit, but she stood up and stretched it up over her arse and round her waist. "That's ok", she thought, "As long as I don't have to move, I'll be fine." Then she manoeuvred her arms into top and shrugged it up over her shoulders. Once again it felt too tight, but once again as she moved her body the garment accommodated itself to her. She reached down and drew up the zipper. It slid readily over her waist and then as she attempted to bring it up between her tits, it stopped. Caroline felt a monetary pang of disappointment; she really wanted to try these overalls on, and she was so close to fitting them. Carla smiled. "Here, babe, let me help". She reached in under the garment and adjusted Caroline's right tit, then her left, upwards and together, as they would have been by a brassiere. She then slid the zipper the rest of the way up, leaving it just above the line of Caroline's nipples. Caroline shook and wriggled, carefully as she was sure that the slightest movement might break the seams of this precious piece of clothing. But it was well-made, and with just a few movements she was comfortable, although still unsure of how she would breathe, much less walk. Carla stepped back and admired the view. "Fuck, babe, that looks better on you that it does on me; you could get arrested wearing that in a brothel, you look that fucking sexy. Here, look at yourself in the mirror". Caroline turned around and looked at herself for the first time in her full-sized mirror. She gasped at what she saw; what the garment felt like was nothing compared to what it looked like. If it had clung to every one of Carla's curves, then the slightly fuller curves of her body only accentuated the cling of the material and its effect.

"It's tight on my tits, apart from that, fuck, I love it", Caroline said. "I expected that. But you see, you're not supposed to do the zipper up that far, and if you let it down, it will be more comfortable". Caroline looked and Carla and grinned. "So, making it even more 'slutty' will make it more comfortable? Showing more of my skin is better than showing less?" "Fuck yes, that's the girlz way, babe," Carla replied. Caroline complied; she slid the zipper down until it was level with where her bra strap had been; the full curve of her tits was exposed, and they both smiled at the effect.

Caroline twirled on one foot then the other. She looked over her shoulder to see what her arse looked like; the overalls were gripping her so tightly that they traced the crack at the base of her back to in between her legs with perfect accuracy. She ran her hand done the front of her body; the outline of the front of her cunt was clearly able to be felt, and as she looked back to the mirror, she saw that it could be seen as well. "I might as well be nude, Carla," she said. "You got that right, babe," she replied. "That's the best camel-toe I've seen in years!"

As exciting as the overalls were, Caroline was suddenly seized by the desire to be nude again. She reached up to the zipper and started to slide it down. "What are you doing, babe?" Carla quickly asked. "I'm taking off your overalls. I want to be nude again, now". "You haven't put the boots on, babe," Carla remonstrated.

Caroline dutifully, and delightedly, tried on the boots. The heel was higher than even her recent purchases, but her innate poise allowed her to walk with supreme confidence immediately. She sashayed across her bedroom, and into the kitchen, turned on the kettle and prepared to make coffee. Then, "I really ought to take this off, I might spill something on it, or damage it somehow", she protested. "You can if you like, babe, fuck, I'm not going to complain about seeing you nude, but you can keep it on if you want". Caroline eyed her quizzically. "What do you mean?". "I mean, the overalls are yours; I bought them, and I brought them here, as a gift for you, to show you how much I love you, how much we all love you. And as an excuse to see your hot body again, of course." "You can't do that, this is your outfit, I can't take it off you," Caroline protested. "No arguments, babe. I bought the overalls for you, and I wore them here so I'd know how fabulous you're going to feel wearing them. And what I've seen has exceeded everything I had imagined; babe you are just the best, dressed or nude".

Caroline embraced Carla. "You are such a darling, thank you." Carla returned the embrace. "Now, how about hanging them up in your wardrobe and making me that coffee; the only thing that could turn me on more than watching your arse and your tits wiggle in that outfit is watching you nude in the kitchen making me some coffee." She ran the fingers of her right hand over her mound and in between the lips of her cunt and drew them out; "See, I'm fucking soaked because of you", and as she said this she slid the fingers into her mouth. As Caroline extricated her body from the overalls and padded in bare feet to the kitchen she remembered how she had enjoyed the taste of her own wet vagina just a few nights earlier. She smiled as she felt, but didn't not touch, the growing wetness between her legs.

Carla put the boots back on and followed her to the lounge room.

"So you bought all sorts of stuff, babe? Carla asked as they were sitting enjoying coffee. "Oh, yes, something of everything," Caroline replied. With uncanny sense Carla asked, "Swimwear?" Despite the fact that they were both naked, Caroline blushed, partly because she had forgotten, and partly because she was not a swimming person, and didn't want to disappoint the girlz by not participating in their activities. "No, there wasn't a swimwear shop anywhere near where I was today, and I'd pretty much shopped myself out by the time I had bought some shoes, anyway," she offered as a sort of excuse. "That's ok, plenty of time to shop again, as you said before. And I can take you to the shop with the prettiest and the most outrageous bikinis and one-pieces you could imagine; we'll do it together on the weekend, okay?" Caroline quietly agreed. "Oh, shoes!" Carla almost shouted, "Did you buy from Brian?" "Er, yes, I did. Why?" Carla laughed, "Oh, no problem, he's so sweet, and he has the best shoes around here." She lowered her voice, even though there was only the two of them in Caroline's comfy lounge chairs. "Did he say he wanted to fuck you?" Caroline blushed again, even deeper this time. Yes, he had, sort of, and she had, sort of, encouraged him. But she didn't expect to be asked about it, even by a friend. Carla looked at her face, and laughed; "No problems, babe, I knew he would, he's put the same question to all of us, and he probably does to all his female customers, at least the pretty ones. So, what did you say?" Caroline had not been prepared to converse down this very intimate avenue, and even given the fact that she was sitting nude with a nude girl in her own house, she still felt embarrassed by the question, and the fact that she would feel unfair to Carla by not answering it. She drew a deep breath and said, "Well, if you must know, he actually asked if he could see more of me, as in more of my body, rather than, er, have sex with me. And he was so sweet I sort of said yes". Carla jumped up and squealed as she threw her arms around Caroline's upper body and hugged her again. "I wish he could see you now, he'd cum without touching you," she laughed. Caroline joined in the laughter, the crisis seemingly past. "Well, he isn't and he probably won't be, so I guess it's a bit academic," Caroline defended. "Why not, he's a hot young stud, and my aunty says he has a big cock, and knows how to use it?" Caroline blushed for the third time. "Carla," she scolded. "Well, it's true, she bought some shoes there last year while my uncle was overseas, and he offered to home deliver them. They fucked for half the night, she said she's never had such wild sex in her life." Caroline was stunned into silence; there was no answer to the direction this conversation had taken. "Anyway, babe, we need to get a bit more girlz-stuff under your belt before you go showing that pretty cunt to some lusting young cock". "Like, what?" Caroline asked, almost afraid to hear the answer, even in this charged atmosphere. "Can't tell you yet, babe, but you'll love every minute of it, trust me," Carla winked. "Anyway, thanks for the coffee, and for the letting me hold you and feel you, but I have to head home." She stood up and went to grab her purse and her car keys, which she had placed on the hall dresser as she had entered the house. Caroline was alarmed as she reached the door, still nude, and made to open it. "Carla, you've got no clothes on!", she cried. "Yeah, I know, fucking hot, eh? Who's going to see, or care, it's dark now and I'll be in the car? Besides, I love driving round this city nude, it's such a turn-on." "But what if you get pulled up for a breath test, or have a flat tyre, or the car breaks down..?" Caroline protested. "So what, someone might see my tits; that'd be a bonus, I love showing off my tits. See you at uni tomorrow." So saying she opened the door and stepped out into the light of Caroline's driveway. Caroline hurried behind her, at least to the door, given that she too was nude, and watched as she opened the door of the car, slid her bare arse into the driver's seat and started the engine. The next thing Caroline knew she heard the servo motors on the convertible top operate, and watched in amazement as the top slid back and stowed itself in the rear compartment, and Carla backed out of the driveway and into the street, past streetlights and passers-by, not only with her tits in easy view, but completely unaffected. Caroline shook her head and quickly closed the door and returned to her coffee. As she finished the cup and pondered again the wetness between her legs, she vowed that even being one of the girlz could not convince her to be that brazen in showing off her body. Chapter eleven

1...56789...12